The new "map" balance
Sorry but the tiny bloodlust nerf wasn't good enough for how they gutted alot of these maps most notably red forest.
Sorry but the tiny bloodlust nerf wasn't good enough for how they gutted alot of these maps most notably red forest.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LOL.
Did you not see the rubble surrounding the hook? That person refuses to even explain the layout of the map any further. Like you, they resort to mocking and insults instead of coming back with an actual argument. I'm saying what it looks like to me because I wasn't on that map. That person was, yet they refuse to give me a better picture of it.
Thank you. I accept your concession.
By the way, you have no room to talk about people throwing insults and mockery. Everyone does it on this forum when they see something stupid or get offended. You’re just more passive aggressive. They gave you photographic proof and you still denied it. Don’t put yourself on the moral high road.
There should be some jank ass Los breakers and blockers for stealth added. Like going down a narrow hallway and slamming a door etc. loopings too strong, stealth is too weak
Dude. They only removed 1 pallet per map. That's all. And some of these changes are pretty crappy for killers too btw. As the spirit I wasted more of the charge because of the new layout.
I didn't even bother to reply to him. Anyone who thinks that is a moron.
Out of curiosity is a hook also in the jungle gym?
Wow and this is why we can't have nice things nor can we be friends.

See the thing you asked, about the jungle gym? I said it looked that way to me (specifically, that it looked to be surrounded by rubble, thus making the actual travel distance much greater than a straight line) and got insults and mocking in return. You've just proven that this person didn't know the map layout either, so excuse me if I took their refusal to address the subject with me as a concession that I'm right about it.
I have seen it with 3 that close which is why i asked.
Edit: servers are down, we gotta wait D;
@Michiko @Orion @Vietfox @PinkEricka I found what i was looking for see below. The person is glowing red because they are going on the hook. inside that jungle gym to the left is another hook and to the right of the hill just off camera is another. BTW huntress had infantry belt and iridescent axe heads.


And all you prove is you just like to disagree anything survivor related. You gave nothing to this discussion other then "i'm right and you're wrong".
I will be on after 8pm est. p.s if you see me on fortnite that is my kid.
No pallets were removed. Zero. They just don't all spawn in a few tight clusters so you can loop a Killer forever.> @Usui said:
Killer used an offering to make more hooks. that is 100% what happened when you see this, every time. You have offerings to make there be less hooks. use them.
/thread
Nope that isn't what happened here is the match.
https://youtu.be/PnPzkcShVzE
Video link is broken
try now i was doing this from my phone
You're 100% wrong. /thread
"Incorrect, the hooks don't spawn that close, idiot survivor main- us victimized intelligent killer mains would know that."
is shown photo evidence -vanishes-
"Toxic no brain survivor main, you are a fool, the killer 100% used offerings to add more hooks. If you weren't so feeble minded, you would use your own offerings that reduce it."
shown same match video evidence there was no offering -vanishes-
Why can't we just petition to go figure out how maps get sparse hook spawns and how maps get abundant hook spawns and make them feel more balanced lmao.
The devs have said spawning totems, generators and hooks are an issue. Unless it suits them or their argument it gets ignored even with proof.
Same reason even though the developers said “double Pallet spawns are gone” it still happens. Like on Wretched Shop. You get the double Pallet that’s on the left side of the shop.
It happens. Might as well just deal with it when it does.
The hook rng is messed up because i've had 3-5 hooks all spawn within 5 meters of each other or so and other times there's not any in quadrant of the map.
Are you really going to be unobjective and complain about everything?
Really?
The bloodlust nerf was fine... the map reworks are great.
They've done a great job. Stop whining.
I saw someone complain about me "vanishing". FYI, I'm streaming right now, which is why I haven't replied here. This reply is just me passing the time while waiting for hook meat Survivors. I will say that I've observed, for the first time that I can recall, hooks that spawned too close together.
They even said it themselves and other streamers said it xD Not sure why you guys are feeling personally offended but it's the truth. They only removed 1 - 2 pallets per map. Their words.
I hate that double pallet spawn. I waste time and it is my fault i fall for it.
i thought this topic was about how they destroyed the maps? hook spawns are broken and have been forever. spread them out more. make a set spawning area on each map for hooks. discussion over.
now onto these maps changes. tons of loops are gone now in every map. like 6 patches ago killers got a buff to vault speed, then came the clown who is a looping destroyer in himself let alone bamboozle. the pallet vacuum disappeared during the same patch and the changed the stun time to occur during the middle of the drop instead of the beginning (hence people getting smacked through pallets all day) pallets were "redistributed" or however they stated it like 4 patches ago as well then after that they completely took pallets away in certain spots too. god forbid im forgetting anything important here
everything i said in the middle paragraph can be found in the patch notes, they're all entirely true. i gotta ask you killers......how many more breaks do u need lol? can u not catch someone unless they're forced to run in a straight line or out in the open? generators are the issue. i've never understood why this game is one of the very few that DOES NOT balance gameplay around the objective. fix gens lol so killers have more time to m1 us
And you're as wrong as everyone else. No pallets were removed, the ones that did get taken from a spot just spawn elsewhere now.
Killers like chases too. We’re just sick and tired of losing because the Gens aren’t balanced for this “######### Loop spots”. We would rather have more fun and interesting Gens for Survivors to balance the game, but the developers seem to rather want to change the maps to have shorter chases.