So devs when are you guys gonna care about survivors?

Every hit doesnt touch me. Every killer has bad internet or vpns. Always getting hit through windows, pallets. Deadzones, LT walls. No filler pallets, no jungle gyms. Pretty much forced to run DS because tunneling us so common. Camping he hooks from the start of the game.

PH still boring as hell to verse, he can still cancel, has a spammable range. Bad event where I have to hold rb for 80 seconds to get bonus bloodpoints. The event offerings are hard to find and bad bp economy for survivors makes getting through these blood webs incredibly hard.

Only reason I even have offerings is because I have the og 2018 pustula petals. I tried playing a few games im already falling asleep. Dbd is simply a bad game. With devs driven by greed. They gave us this joke of an event.

I should also mention all these problems I mentioned are met with the usually survivors op you have swf on coms.

azame san playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition at XboxClips.co

This was only yesterday.

Comments

  • Uhhhh... what do you expect the devs to do about people with bad internet? Ban them from playing?

    Finding the perfect balance in an asymmetric game with loads of RNG is impossible, but the devs continue to improve and get closer to the mark. Their stats from a few days ago show that the average kill rate at all ranks is 56%, bery close to their stated goal that the average match should be a 2k.

    Latency issues suck, but they're a problem in every online multiplauer game. And as a killer main allow me to assure you that killers suffer from latency issues as well.

  • @azame said:

    Every hit doesnt touch me. Every killer has bad internet or vpns. Always getting hit through windows, pallets. Deadzones, LT walls. No filler pallets, no jungle gyms. Pretty much forced to run DS because tunneling us so common. Camping he hooks from the start of the game.

    PH still boring as hell to verse, he can still cancel, has a spammable range. Bad event where I have to hold rb for 80 seconds to get bonus bloodpoints. The event offerings are hard to find and bad bp economy for survivors makes getting through these blood webs incredibly hard.

    Only reason I even have offerings is because I have the og 2018 pustula petals. I tried playing a few games im already falling asleep. Dbd is simply a bad game. With devs driven by greed. They gave us this joke of an event.

    I should also mention all these problems I mentioned are met with the usually survivors op you have swf on coms.

    survivors op you have swf on coms

  • @TheWarNung said:

    Uhhhh... what do you expect the devs to do about people with bad internet? Ban them from playing?

    Finding the perfect balance in an asymmetric game with loads of RNG is impossible, but the devs continue to improve and get closer to the mark. Their stats from a few days ago show that the average kill rate at all ranks is 56%, bery close to their stated goal that the average match should be a 2k.

    Latency issues suck, but they're a problem in every online multiplauer game. And as a killer main allow me to assure you that killers suffer from latency issues as well.

    Honestly yes I wouldnt mind. If you have ping over 100 you are matchmaking banned. It gives you a significant advantage. Games like fortnite with 100 players have bette latency. Why does the worse ping player have the advantage?

    With rng they could have static placements like Thompson house. It has a guarenteed 2 jungle gyms. That's an example of static placements. I should never see multiple LT walls especially with how bad they are.

    Sorry but I dont see any latency issues with killer when they have priority over hits. I can litterally pull multiple clips of bad hits. Theh are so consistent it's almost every game. I cant even vault or throw pallets down.

    It's fine tthough I quit dbd, game is bad, devs are amatuer at best.

  • @azame said:

    Every hit doesnt touch me. Every killer has bad internet or vpns. Always getting hit through windows, pallets. Deadzones, LT walls. No filler pallets, no jungle gyms. Pretty much forced to run DS because tunneling us so common. Camping he hooks from the start of the game.

    PH still boring as hell to verse, he can still cancel, has a spammable range. Bad event where I have to hold rb for 80 seconds to get bonus bloodpoints. The event offerings are hard to find and bad bp economy for survivors makes getting through these blood webs incredibly hard.

    Only reason I even have offerings is because I have the og 2018 pustula petals. I tried playing a few games im already falling asleep. Dbd is simply a bad game. With devs driven by greed. They gave us this joke of an event.

    I should also mention all these problems I mentioned are met with the usually survivors op you have swf on coms.

    So giving back infinites was a killer bias decision? Also in the event killers can’t reach the hooks in time for the bp so I guess atleast you can do the flowers and gens. The add on killer gets nerfs most killers and is time limited unlike survivor. Then you have the already known issues of large maps with bad rng on loops. Grabs 100% of the time fail mid animation. Nurse is unplayable as she aim dress every hit with framerates same with a lot of killers now on ps4. Weapons hit and cause blood but do no damage and sometimes even speed boost survivors. I could keep going but you get the point but yeah you right holding m1 and running infinites is just so much harder then almost impossible time management with everything in the game :\

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201308/so-devs-when-are-you-guys-gonna-care-about-survivors

    So giving back infinites was a killer bias decision? Also in the event killers can’t reach the hooks in time for the bp so I guess atleast you can do the flowers and gens. The add on killer gets nerfs most killers and is time limited unlike survivor. Then you have the already known issues of large maps with bad rng on loops. Grabs 100% of the time fail mid animation. Nurse is unplayable as she aim dress every hit with framerates same with a lot of killers now on ps4. Weapons hit and cause blood but do no damage and sometimes even speed boost survivors. I could keep going but you get the point but yeah you right holding m1 and running infinites is just so much harder then almost impossible time management with everything in the game :\

    @azame said:

    Every hit doesnt touch me. Every killer has bad internet or vpns. Always getting hit through windows, pallets. Deadzones, LT walls. No filler pallets, no jungle gyms. Pretty much forced to run DS because tunneling us so common. Camping he hooks from the start of the game.

    PH still boring as hell to verse, he can still cancel, has a spammable range. Bad event where I have to hold rb for 80 seconds to get bonus bloodpoints. The event offerings are hard to find and bad bp economy for survivors makes getting through these blood webs incredibly hard.

    Only reason I even have offerings is because I have the og 2018 pustula petals. I tried playing a few games im already falling asleep. Dbd is simply a bad game. With devs driven by greed. They gave us this joke of an event.

    I should also mention all these problems I mentioned are met with the usually survivors op you have swf on coms.

    how about we agree dbd is a ######### game that needs fixing. Congrats no us vs them mentailty

    image.png


  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709302#Comment_1709302

    Honestly yes I wouldnt mind. If you have ping over 100 you are matchmaking banned. It gives you a significant advantage. Games like fortnite with 100 players have bette latency. Why does the worse ping player have the advantage?

    With rng they could have static placements like Thompson house. It has a guarenteed 2 jungle gyms. That's an example of static placements. I should never see multiple LT walls especially with how bad they are.

    Sorry but I dont see any latency issues with killer when they have priority over hits. I can litterally pull multiple clips of bad hits. Theh are so consistent it's almost every game. I cant even vault or throw pallets down.

    It's fine tthough I quit dbd, game is bad, devs are amatuer at best.

    Then quit finally instead of trashtalking others and making it a them vs us again.


    That you think the Devs are amatuers already proves you know nothing about what you are talking about and how things work.

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201308/so-devs-when-are-you-guys-gonna-care-about-survivors

    So giving back infinites was a killer bias decision? Also in the event killers can’t reach the hooks in time for the bp so I guess atleast you can do the flowers and gens. The add on killer gets nerfs most killers and is time limited unlike survivor. Then you have the already known issues of large maps with bad rng on loops. Grabs 100% of the time fail mid animation. Nurse is unplayable as she aim dress every hit with framerates same with a lot of killers now on ps4. Weapons hit and cause blood but do no damage and sometimes even speed boost survivors. I could keep going but you get the point but yeah you right holding m1 and running infinites is just so much harder then almost impossible time management with everything in the game :\

    Never said removing infinites was killer biased. It was a necessary change. Bring iron grasp if you cant reach hooks. Or agitation which is better honestly and not a waste of a slot.

    Grabs like deadhard fail and are both being recoded. Nurse has bugs but the problems you listed are console not a pc issue. The weapon thing has happened since last patch. I remember seeing it.

    Most infinites are gone and holding m1 is boring. Space your text.

  • @azame said:

    Every hit doesnt touch me. Every killer has bad internet or vpns. Always getting hit through windows, pallets. Deadzones, LT walls. No filler pallets, no jungle gyms. Pretty much forced to run DS because tunneling us so common. Camping he hooks from the start of the game.

    PH still boring as hell to verse, he can still cancel, has a spammable range. Bad event where I have to hold rb for 80 seconds to get bonus bloodpoints. The event offerings are hard to find and bad bp economy for survivors makes getting through these blood webs incredibly hard.

    Only reason I even have offerings is because I have the og 2018 pustula petals. I tried playing a few games im already falling asleep. Dbd is simply a bad game. With devs driven by greed. They gave us this joke of an event.

    I should also mention all these problems I mentioned are met with the usually survivors op you have swf on coms.

    Survivor op they have comms on swf

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709312#Comment_1709312

    Then quit finally instead of trashtalking others and making it a them vs us again.

    That you think the Devs are amatuers already proves you know nothing about what you are talking about and how things work.

    i mean they kinda are. Not expecting them to be AAA but spaghetti code is already a sign of bad coding. But im not blaming the devs for that, they didn't expect the game to blow up. But they could try to minimize the damage but hiring more people

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709312#Comment_1709312

    Then quit finally instead of trashtalking others and making it a them vs us again.

    That you think the Devs are amatuers already proves you know nothing about what you are talking about and how things work.

    How am I trash talking others? Is it the fact I'm angry I have to play against people with ######### wifi that have an insane advatage? Something that the devs are only just now trying to fix? I still got to play i jm the tourneys I'm in.

    The devs are amatuers it takes them an insane amount of time to fix bugs, bugs every patch when they fix one thingz spaghetti code.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Thinking that the devs do not care about the larger part of the community (as this is a 4v1 game) is just foolish.

    They hardly pay attention to survivors. Its neglectful only recently we are finally getting some buffs and tweaks.

  • I honestly dont get the whole "us vs them" mentality that people have on these forums. Killer or survivor there are loads of issues that need addressing and I agree that how slow the devs have been on some of them is incredibly frustrating sometimes.

    Some of the things you listed cant really be put on the devs but the event is definitely one that has just been a catastrophe. But please drop the whole "devs dont care about us survivors" because no side has really had smooth ride with any of this

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709321#Comment_1709321

    i mean they kinda are. Not expecting them to be AAA but spaghetti code is already a sign of bad coding. But im not blaming the devs for that, they didn't expect the game to blow up. But they could try to minimize the damage but hiring more people

    No no no give me your money and buy cosmetics.

  • @Entity_Lich94 said:

    I honestly dont get the whole "us vs them" mentality that people have on these forums. Killer or survivor there are loads of issues that need addressing and I agree that how slow the devs have been on some of them is incredibly frustrating sometimes.

    Some of the things you listed cant really be put on the devs but the event is definitely one that has just been a catastrophe. But please drop the whole "devs dont care about us survivors" because no side has really had smooth ride with any of this

    Not even trying to start a fight between sides. The devs are neglectful of survivors. Sure killers need some work and buffs but the devs are only recently trying to do something.

  • @azame said:

    I find it very hard to believe the devs are "survivor sided" or have a "survivor bias." I get killers need buffs and some killers need reworks but damn stuff on the killer side needs nerfs as well. 1 nerf does not mean the devs care more about the survivors.

    I'm going to keep making this point until it sticks. Since patch 2.0 it's been a nerf for survivors nearly every patch. How is that survivor bias? The pop nerf I dont think its needed but it makes sense. The devs have to rework ds not just decrease the timer thats why it wasnt changed yet.

    One more thing if the devs are really all for survivors why have all items and add ons excluding fire crackers, keys and their addons(soon to be nerfed) been nerfed?

    That's all.

    I'm making this edit because people also say the devs are killer sided if they so something in favor of killers. So my new conclusion is if you say the devs are bias towars any side you are very much wrong.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709335#Comment_1709335

    Recently we had the PH and Billy nerf, Pop nerf, buffs to some survivors' perks, breakable walls on Macmillian that actually benefit survivors, increased tick rate on servers, hit validation being tested so killers don't get BS hits (although it was quite bad...), window vaulting animation fixed, etc.

    Meanwhile, killers players still have to deal with things like free Iron Will, no footsteps or falling sounds, chase music too loud, killers like Deathslinger and Plague being denied of hits even though the survivor screams, Nurse and Blight extremely bugged, horrible FPS on killers like Demogorgon and PH, scratch marks extremely inconsistent, the fact that Ormond and Haddonfield still exist, etc.

    The devs care about the community as a whole, every decision they make is with both killers and survivors players in mind. Of course A LOT of their actions are questionable, but stop thinking they don't care about survivors, especially when they are the larger part of the community and from where most of their revenue comes from.

    PH was only buffed. He can still cancel and he now had a dpammable ranged. Billy.nerf which was fair. Pop nerf by 15 seconds which is still good. Mediocre survivor buffs. Breakable walls which will turn the main building into sh*t because of previous nerfs once the wall is broken. Hit validation more like sh*t validation. Vaulting animation was a bug fix not a nerf which took them a good 1-2 years to fix. It still doesnt fix bad hits.

    Mme personally I have not had iron will bug, silent footstep bug, or falling bug recently. Chase music is supposed to be loud the devs said that. Slinger and plague are iffy to me I do know slinger can be canceled hits but it hasnt happened to me recently. Last time was like 2 patches ago.

    I do know about plague so sure. Blight has bad fov and nurse I agree. It still does not make her any less strong. Fps is a console issue and a dev issue. Also fps hurts both sides. Ormond, haddonfield, and fractured cowshed are the only op maps.

    I would agree but they have been neglecting survivors.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709357#Comment_1709357

    PH was only buffed. He can still cancel and he now had a dpammable ranged. Billy.nerf which was fair. Pop nerf by 15 seconds which is still good. Mediocre survivor buffs. Breakable walls which will turn the main building into sh*t because of previous nerfs once the wall is broken. Hit validation more like sh*t validation. Vaulting animation was a bug fix not a nerf which took them a good 1-2 years to fix. It still doesnt fix bad hits.

    Mme personally I have not had iron will bug, silent footstep bug, or falling bug recently. Chase music is supposed to be loud the devs said that. Slinger and plague are iffy to me I do know slinger can be canceled hits but it hasnt happened to me recently. Last time was like 2 patches ago.

    I do know about plague so sure. Blight has bad fov and nurse I agree. It still does not make her any less strong. Fps is a console issue and a dev issue. Also fps hurts both sides. Ormond, haddonfield, and fractured cowshed are the only op maps.

    I would agree but they have been neglecting survivors.

    Ph needed a nerf but not like they were trying. Billy was not a fair nerf, it killed his usage, and may not have killed his strength fun builds aren't useful anymore. Pop didn't need a nerf either. Same with discordance. Mediocre survivor buffs? How about the patch that made vaults a hell of a lot safer where you weren't sucked back anymore. And let's not the forget the most controversial nerf in history and that was ruin. They have been buffing killers more. But they do care about yall. Just at the time killers were weaker. Now they need to nerf some killers and buff other while balancing survivor as well. This could be done by a bigger team but nope "our team is big enough for both"

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709376#Comment_1709376

    The point I'm trying to make is that fixes in this game are made with both killers and survivors players in mind.

    PH, Pop, Billy and the vaulting fix alterations were made with the survivors' fun in mind, as well as the killers' fun. They haven't neglected anyone. If we want to talk about injustices why don't we talk about both OoO and Myers basekit not receiving any changes?

    Myers is pretty ok if they removed tier 1 which would be a QoL change then he is pretty much fine. OoO does need to be changed tho

  • @azame said:

    Every hit doesnt touch me. Every killer has bad internet or vpns. Always getting hit through windows, pallets. Deadzones, LT walls. No filler pallets, no jungle gyms. Pretty much forced to run DS because tunneling us so common. Camping he hooks from the start of the game.

    PH still boring as hell to verse, he can still cancel, has a spammable range. Bad event where I have to hold rb for 80 seconds to get bonus bloodpoints. The event offerings are hard to find and bad bp economy for survivors makes getting through these blood webs incredibly hard.

    Only reason I even have offerings is because I have the og 2018 pustula petals. I tried playing a few games im already falling asleep. Dbd is simply a bad game. With devs driven by greed. They gave us this joke of an event.

    I should also mention all these problems I mentioned are met with the usually survivors op you have swf on coms.

    They are still working on the Hit Validation System so there is that.

    Map balance is just an ongoing thing.I mean there's also dumb maps like Haddonfield,Ormond,Mothers Dwelling etc.

    And i think you're a bit overdramatic regarding the tunneling.I don't see killers tunneling every game tbh.

    Killers also have to deal with a lot of dumb things too (e.g nurse still has like a billion bugs,a lot of killer still suffer from garbage addon design,grabs are still broken,optimization is still a HUGE issue etc.).It's not exclusive to survivors

    PH is still kinda annoying,but i would rather take a PH over a spirit,freddy and deathslinger any day.

    So all in all both sides suffer from a lot of bull💩

  • No filler pallets or jungle gyms? This is straight up untrue.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    No filler pallets or jungle gyms? This is straight up untrue.

    If OP is talking about Wretched Shop then that can be actually true.

    The amount and size of deadzones this map can spawn is ridiculous

  • @azame said:

    Every hit doesnt touch me. Every killer has bad internet or vpns. Always getting hit through windows, pallets. Deadzones, LT walls. No filler pallets, no jungle gyms. Pretty much forced to run DS because tunneling us so common. Camping he hooks from the start of the game.

    PH still boring as hell to verse, he can still cancel, has a spammable range. Bad event where I have to hold rb for 80 seconds to get bonus bloodpoints. The event offerings are hard to find and bad bp economy for survivors makes getting through these blood webs incredibly hard.

    Only reason I even have offerings is because I have the og 2018 pustula petals. I tried playing a few games im already falling asleep. Dbd is simply a bad game. With devs driven by greed. They gave us this joke of an event.

    I should also mention all these problems I mentioned are met with the usually survivors op you have swf on coms.

    Still say it’s those HitBoxes.

    Killers get like 2+ feet of space inbetween their weapon and the survivor to score the hit. Then they accept the hit like they actually earned it by swinging through empty air. It looks completely unrealistic.

    I can’t take hitting a survivor seriously when I’m not even slicing into them. I’m excited for when this game gets precise and every hit is earned. That feels more rewarding, imo.

    If games like Siege can have realism to the precision of requiring the hit to strike the target’s body for scoring the attack, then there’s no reason why DBD can’t be the same.

    It’s like playing a cartoon.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709337#Comment_1709337

    Not even trying to start a fight between sides. The devs are neglectful of survivors. Sure killers need some work and buffs but the devs are only recently trying to do something.

    They did changes in the most recent patch such as PH due to feedback that he wasn't very fun or fair for survivors to go against due to faking his power.

    Regardless of wether they were good or bad they still acknowledged the problem people were having with it and tried to do something about it.

    While I disagree with alot of what the devs do and agree that they have made some very bizarreand questionable decisions, they dont neglect a side, they try to improve the game for everyone's sake, not just killers or survivors

  • @Xyvielia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201308/so-devs-when-are-you-guys-gonna-care-about-survivors

    Still say it’s those HitBoxes.

    Killers get like 2+ feet of space inbetween their weapon and the survivor to score the hit. Then they accept the hit like they actually earned it by swinging through empty air. It looks completely unrealistic.

    I can’t take hitting a survivor seriously when I’m not even slicing into them. I’m excited for when this game gets precise and every hit is earned. That feels more rewarding, imo.

    If games like Siege can have realism to the precision of requiring the hit to strike the target’s body for scoring the attack, then there’s no reason why DBD can’t be the same.

    It’s like playing a cartoon.

    difference is one is a massive company and one is much smaller in comparison. Doesn't excuse some things but it's a decent reason why.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709302#Comment_1709302

    Honestly yes I wouldnt mind. If you have ping over 100 you are matchmaking banned. It gives you a significant advantage. Games like fortnite with 100 players have bette latency. Why does the worse ping player have the advantage?

    With rng they could have static placements like Thompson house. It has a guarenteed 2 jungle gyms. That's an example of static placements. I should never see multiple LT walls especially with how bad they are.

    Sorry but I dont see any latency issues with killer when they have priority over hits. I can litterally pull multiple clips of bad hits. Theh are so consistent it's almost every game. I cant even vault or throw pallets down.

    It's fine tthough I quit dbd, game is bad, devs are amatuer at best.

    Honestly yes I wouldnt mind. If you have ping over 100 you are matchmaking banned.

    That's not how ping works, at all.

    It's fine tthough I quit dbd, game is bad, devs are amatuer at best.

    You've said that before, but then you opened this thread with a clip that happened "only yesterday" (your words).

  • After months of lurking the forums, I've come to the conclusion that there's a very vocal group of survivors who can't handle losing and go through the most intense mental gymnastics to blame everyone but themselves..

    And also can't accept that it's just a game and they can just turn it off and cry themselves to sleep without having a meltdown publicly

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709312#Comment_1709312

    Honestly yes I wouldnt mind. If you have ping over 100 you are matchmaking banned.

    That's not how ping works, at all.

    It's fine tthough I quit dbd, game is bad, devs are amatuer at best.

    You've said that before, but then you opened this thread with a clip that happened "only yesterday" (your words).

    Had to play had a tournament. Tried warming up that's what happened. Deleted it again though.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709470#Comment_1709470

    Had to play had a tournament. Tried warming up that's what happened. Deleted it again though.

    Why would you even sign up for a tournament in a game you'd quit?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709595#Comment_1709595

    Why would you even sign up for a tournament in a game you'd quit?

    Before I quit.

  • @PogWhisperer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709310#Comment_1709310

    Getgud mate, you can do it. Stop making excuses. I have won a lot of matches against swf with coms, stop saying that ######### you all and getgud.

    image.png


  • @PogWhisperer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201308/so-devs-when-are-you-guys-gonna-care-about-survivors

    Yeah, and since Ruin's nerf everyone now tunnels and plays like bitches. Devs are killer biased now and they still complain even with their anti-loop annoying killers of this year and the ones already powerful that doesn't require skill to play with (Spirit, Freddy, Oni) and the ones who requires nobody plays them anymore (Nurse, Billy, Huntress)

    Spirt and oni both take skill. Oni takes way more than spirit but spirit definetly has a skill cap if you want to do good in comp.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709329#Comment_1709329

    They hardly pay attention to survivors. Its neglectful only recently we are finally getting some buffs and tweaks.

    Average lifespan of a bug that negatively affects survivors: 2-6 weeks.

    Average lifespan of a bug that negatively affects killers: *redacted*

  • Don't you play console? It's been known for years how poorly devs have optimized console, for both sides. Additionally, it's dedicated servers. You can have the best connection in the world, but you still need to hope for a decent server. Not giving a pass for a bad connection, but there is a middle man to be looked at.

    What survivor rank are ya? I find tunneling and camping to be negligible at purple and below. At least, from my experience. Though I did find a swarm of key/mori users on console side. Made me go back to killer.

    Everybody has a few killers they don't like going against, for one reason or another. I don't like going against Trapper and Ghost Face, but I like PH and Nurse. Comes down to taste.

    As for the event, everybody dislikes it. It's not an event, it's a cash grab.

    I don't think DbD is a bad game, just poorly managed. Plus, the greed as you mentioned. I do agree with that.

  • @PogWhisperer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709654#Comment_1709654

    Dude you can't be serious if you think Spirit takes skill. She doesn't. You just hear survivors, M2, and voilá. I learned to master her in a week. She's powerful and unbalanced af

    A comp blueberry takes alot of skill. An average one takes very little. Thats why I said comp as in tournaments.

  • @Rivyn said:

    Don't you play console? It's been known for years how poorly devs have optimized console, for both sides. Additionally, it's dedicated servers. You can have the best connection in the world, but you still need to hope for a decent server. Not giving a pass for a bad connection, but there is a middle man to be looked at.

    What survivor rank are ya? I find tunneling and camping to be negligible at purple and below. At least, from my experience. Though I did find a swarm of key/mori users on console side. Made me go back to killer.

    Everybody has a few killers they don't like going against, for one reason or another. I don't like going against Trapper and Ghost Face, but I like PH and Nurse. Comes down to taste.

    As for the event, everybody dislikes it. It's not an event, it's a cash grab.

    I don't think DbD is a bad game, just poorly managed. Plus, the greed as you mentioned. I do agree with that.

    Console is poorly optimized one of my reasons for quitting. I mean yeah dedicated servers but it's the devs fault. They have these cheap servers. These cheap servers favor killer because of the coding.

    I'm usually rank 1 still happens. Crossplay always on tunneling at the start is common. The key and mori users are gross those need to be removed. Red ranks is full of em.

    PH is a problem. I honestly wouldnt mind if he got removed. I haven't seen anyone say they liked him. Also PH players are usually tunneling all the time.

    I think dbd is a bad game personally. Even though I said they neglect survivors. they dont really treat killers right either. Still no start game collapse.

  • Looks over at MacMillan getting infinites back thanks to breakable walls

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709335#Comment_1709335

    Average lifespan of a bug that negatively affects survivors: 2-6 weeks.

    Average lifespan of a bug that negatively affects killers: *redacted*

    @GoodBoyKaru said it best. Survivors are skins and killers are unique. Patching a survivor bug doesnt require looking at each individual skin. Killers do. Well he said something like that.

  • I'm just gonna go ahead and say you are exaggerating to the point of outright lying. You've already very clearly shown you have no idea what tunneling is in previous threads, there have been multiple examples of survivor favouritism in the recent patch (god windows are back, yay!) and event (killers first ever usable event add-on is time locked, yay!), they genuinely attempted to change PH's chase, and to top it all off if you are getting such janky hits in every trial then the common denominator isn't the fact that killers exist.

    I love survivor. Honestly, I prefer it to killer these days, so so much for my being an impartial non-main. But... Don't do this. Just don't. Us vs Them nonsense is why we still have crap like Mori's, Spirit and NOED.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709667#Comment_1709667

    @GoodBoyKaru said it best. Survivors are skins and killers are unique. Patching a survivor bug doesnt require looking at each individual skin. Killers do. Well he said something like that.

    This the comment you mean?

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Something worth noting is that universal killer bugs take longer to physically fix, hence why it takes longer to patch them out. Survivors are exactly the same code, just with different models; therefore a universal survivor bug, once fixed on one survivor, is fixed on them all. Killers are all coded completely differently, so not only do you have to see if a universal killer bug is fixed on every single killer (21 characters, over the 1 single survivor), plus you have to make sure fixing a bug preventing Demogorgon from using Shred doesn't suddenly make Deathslinger's hat obscure his vision and Pyramid Head's Great Knife suddenly can't swing unless you do a 460 degree turn and pledge your allegience to Queen Elizabeth 3rd before you do so.

    It's just easier and quicker to fix survivor bugs, so more of them get patched quicker, if that makes sense?


  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709376#Comment_1709376

    Ph needed a nerf but not like they were trying. Billy was not a fair nerf, it killed his usage, and may not have killed his strength fun builds aren't useful anymore. Pop didn't need a nerf either. Same with discordance. Mediocre survivor buffs? How about the patch that made vaults a hell of a lot safer where you weren't sucked back anymore. And let's not the forget the most controversial nerf in history and that was ruin. They have been buffing killers more. But they do care about yall. Just at the time killers were weaker. Now they need to nerf some killers and buff other while balancing survivor as well. This could be done by a bigger team but nope "our team is big enough for both"

    Billy needed an add on nerf. The overheat was weird I understand why it was needed. It's still rrelatively the same. Pop might of needed a nerf. I could do a whole chase and still have it left.

    Kinda like DS but that's getting changed so I'll leave it there. Discordance was dumb I agree there. The vault fix was needed. You still get hit after taking 8 steps I can provide clips if you odnt believe me so it still didn't do much.

    The ruin change made it more consistent. Good survivors would hit great consistently and bad ones wouldn't. So now if y ok y can apply pressure it's a consistent and good perk.

    I do agree with you on the team. They need more people on it. It's not big enough.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709403#Comment_1709403

    Billy needed an add on nerf. The overheat was weird I understand why it was needed. It's still rrelatively the same. Pop might of needed a nerf. I could do a whole chase and still have it left.

    Kinda like DS but that's getting changed so I'll leave it there. Discordance was dumb I agree there. The vault fix was needed. You still get hit after taking 8 steps I can provide clips if you odnt believe me so it still didn't do much.

    The ruin change made it more consistent. Good survivors would hit great consistently and bad ones wouldn't. So now if y ok y can apply pressure it's a consistent and good perk.

    I do agree with you on the team. They need more people on it. It's not big enough.

    yeah like seriously the team is

    A not big enough or

    B don't understand their game whatsoever

  • @Entity_Lich94 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709343#Comment_1709343

    They did changes in the most recent patch such as PH due to feedback that he wasn't very fun or fair for survivors to go against due to faking his power.

    Regardless of wether they were good or bad they still acknowledged the problem people were having with it and tried to do something about it.

    While I disagree with alot of what the devs do and agree that they have made some very bizarreand questionable decisions, they dont neglect a side, they try to improve the game for everyone's sake, not just killers or survivors

    Yes they acknowledged the problem but it still didnt get fixed. He can still tunnel, fake, and now spam. Hes still an annoying killer.

    I mean they are only now starting to help survivors and buffing weaker perks. They are only now w try ik ng to crack down on vpners.

  • 023.jpg

    @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709302#Comment_1709302

    Honestly yes I wouldnt mind. If you have ping over 100 you are matchmaking banned. It gives you a significant advantage. Games like fortnite with 100 players have bette latency. Why does the worse ping player have the advantage?

    With rng they could have static placements like Thompson house. It has a guarenteed 2 jungle gyms. That's an example of static placements. I should never see multiple LT walls especially with how bad they are.

    Sorry but I dont see any latency issues with killer when they have priority over hits. I can litterally pull multiple clips of bad hits. Theh are so consistent it's almost every game. I cant even vault or throw pallets down.

    It's fine tthough I quit dbd, game is bad, devs are amatuer at best.


  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    Looks over at MacMillan getting infinites back thanks to breakable walls

    Groaning store houseefor example got all the pallets removed so once the wall is broken the main building is a dead zone.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709745#Comment_1709745

    Groaning store houseefor example got all the pallets removed so once the wall is broken the main building is a dead zone.

    To be fair with storehouse even if you break the wall that ######### is an infinite. As in, my record is 6 vaults of that window before the killer left me.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709667#Comment_1709667

    @GoodBoyKaru said it best. Survivors are skins and killers are unique. Patching a survivor bug doesnt require looking at each individual skin. Killers do. Well he said something like that.

    Yeah that excuse is all well and good until you have to change your calendar multiple times. A lot of killer bugs are also universal ones, where they don't even involve specific killers. Basic concepts like sound attenuation that have nothing to do with any individual killer.

    Stuff like Billy and Blight's cameras being bugged is awful and makes them unplayable for some people, but theyre a bit more understandable on why they would take a longer time to fix. Billy's been well over 6 months at this point though, so the prioritization needs to be fixed. There is a reason why so many people keep telling the devs that there needs to be a "health update" where they fix most of the issues in the game (for both sides) before they add more things to make the fixes more complex. The spaghetti desperately needs untangling, and adding more to the plate first is making it worse.

  • This is on you for having bad connection. I main killer but also play a decent amount of survivor. Killers have it way more rough than survivors. Playing killer is like playing highly competitive CoD and can be extremely stressful and difficult. How bout you stop complaining and just deal with your bad connection.

    BTW: I play solo queue survivor so that even adds to how easy survivor is.

‹ 1 2