So devs when are you guys gonna care about survivors?

Every hit doesnt touch me. Every killer has bad internet or vpns. Always getting hit through windows, pallets. Deadzones, LT walls. No filler pallets, no jungle gyms. Pretty much forced to run DS because tunneling us so common. Camping he hooks from the start of the game.

PH still boring as hell to verse, he can still cancel, has a spammable range. Bad event where I have to hold rb for 80 seconds to get bonus bloodpoints. The event offerings are hard to find and bad bp economy for survivors makes getting through these blood webs incredibly hard.

Only reason I even have offerings is because I have the og 2018 pustula petals. I tried playing a few games im already falling asleep. Dbd is simply a bad game. With devs driven by greed. They gave us this joke of an event.

I should also mention all these problems I mentioned are met with the usually survivors op you have swf on coms.

azame san playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition at XboxClips.co

This was only yesterday.

Comments

  • @Creepa99 said:

    This is on you for having bad connection. I main killer but also play a decent amount of survivor. Killers have it way more rough than survivors. Playing killer is like playing highly competitive CoD and can be extremely stressful and difficult. How bout you stop complaining and just deal with your bad connection.

    BTW: I play solo queue survivor so that even adds to how easy survivor is.

    Look at the top left if my connection was bad a white or red circle would show.

  • I at least want an option to see the killers ping before the game so I can choose to dodge or not

  • @Creepa99 said:

    This is on you for having bad connection. I main killer but also play a decent amount of survivor. Killers have it way more rough than survivors. Playing killer is like playing highly competitive CoD and can be extremely stressful and difficult. How bout you stop complaining and just deal with your bad connection.

    BTW: I play solo queue survivor so that even adds to how easy survivor is.

    @Creepa99 If you have bad connection as a killer the hits will look legit on your end but the survivor will see themselves getting hit from 6ft away. Also in the clip his ping was fine so try again.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709745#Comment_1709745

    Groaning store houseefor example got all the pallets removed so once the wall is broken the main building is a dead zone.

    Lmao, as if.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709315#Comment_1709315

    Never said removing infinites was killer biased. It was a necessary change. Bring iron grasp if you cant reach hooks. Or agitation which is better honestly and not a waste of a slot.

    Grabs like deadhard fail and are both being recoded. Nurse has bugs but the problems you listed are console not a pc issue. The weapon thing has happened since last patch. I remember seeing it.

    Most infinites are gone and holding m1 is boring. Space your text.

    If thats your solution then I’ll just tell you the same run ds, ub, bt, cameraderie, etc. Since your solution seems to bandaid fix problems instead of actually fix the problems.

  • ######### off until the event is over, then come back and complain about something else.

  • What a whiney post

  • when are you gonna care about us" i stoped there.

  • This us vs them mentality is just annoying old and childish, you gotta admit its hard for someone who stumbles upon a title like this to just roll their eyes thinking “Just another crying player, asking why their mom and dad love the other child (killer) more then them? (Survivor) its stupid annoying and just obnoxious to constantly see. The game is honestly in a great state atm and not really as bad as all of you make out, I don’t know why i torture myself going into the cesspool the fourms had become

  • If you guys are new, you've just learned to ignore azame's threads

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709325#Comment_1709325

    If thats your solution then I’ll just tell you the same run ds, ub, bt, cameraderie, etc. Since your solution seems to bandaid fix problems instead of actually fix the problems.

    Dude I only said that because it's an event hook. There is no guarantee you will make it. Those perms help tremendously and only take 1 slot of a build. How do you think they are gonna fix the event hook problem? Even though it isnt a problem.

  • @lucid4444 said:

    If you guys are new, you've just learned to ignore azame's threads

    Who are you again? The guy with a slinger bias right?

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1711288#Comment_1711288

    Dude I only said that because it's an event hook. There is no guarantee you will make it. Those perms help tremendously and only take 1 slot of a build. How do you think they are gonna fix the event hook problem? Even though it isnt a problem.

    It’s simple make the first hook you do no matter what blighted and vice versa the first gen done up to however many are to be blighted that game.

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1711416#Comment_1711416

    It’s simple make the first hook you do no matter what blighted and vice versa the first gen done up to however many are to be blighted that game.

    This is BHVR we are talking about theh arent doing that. Although that is a good idea.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709312#Comment_1709312

    Then quit finally instead of trashtalking others and making it a them vs us again.

    That you think the Devs are amatuers already proves you know nothing about what you are talking about and how things work.

    I don't agree with everything he says , but he's right about the devs being amateurs , how do you ######### up running and pressing a action button?, That's all this game really is and 4 years later everything is still broke in this game with arguably more bugs now than ever.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1711425#Comment_1711425

    This is BHVR we are talking about theh arent doing that. Although that is a good idea.

    exactly and too many people just accept that like no without us they will be out of jobs and we have to not just stand for it and take a stand against this greed and monetization of a garbage quality game so that way it can A become better or B ultimately die off because of lack of care for their community and fan base

  • @azame said:

    Every hit doesnt touch me. Every killer has bad internet or vpns. Always getting hit through windows, pallets. Deadzones, LT walls. No filler pallets, no jungle gyms. Pretty much forced to run DS because tunneling us so common. Camping he hooks from the start of the game.

    PH still boring as hell to verse, he can still cancel, has a spammable range. Bad event where I have to hold rb for 80 seconds to get bonus bloodpoints. The event offerings are hard to find and bad bp economy for survivors makes getting through these blood webs incredibly hard.

    Only reason I even have offerings is because I have the og 2018 pustula petals. I tried playing a few games im already falling asleep. Dbd is simply a bad game. With devs driven by greed. They gave us this joke of an event.

    I should also mention all these problems I mentioned are met with the usually survivors op you have swf on coms.

    https://xboxclips.co/azame-san/da983724-94a2-48b0-bd98-d9670cca530e

    This was only yesterday.

    Dude you guys get all the care in the world. Its us killers who suffer

1 2 ›