What are other nerfs survivors need?

Since DS might be killed what are some other needed survivor nerfs?

Reworded to sound less whiny.

Comments

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Sounds like the survivor community is starting to understand what killer went through when the devs reworked ruin.

    I think your fears are unwarranted. Even these devs know if they nerf DS people will review bomb the game. They've always leaned towards the majority of their customers. Despite the numerous killer updates over the games creation. They only introduced those to try to keep the killer population from playing something else so the survivors have a match.

    Nah the survivor community went through the same ######### 2 years ago. Every patch was a nerf after nerf.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    OoO needs a change. Me personally I'd have it only work every minute for 3/4/5 seconds. Makes the perk useful for solo but pointless in swf.

    Keys need changed. Personally think it should only show auras using it's add-ons. Have an add-on that allows you to open the hatch but there's a short interaction and it shows your aura to the killer during this.

    Fix sounds.

    DS changed slightly. It needs to be a better anti-tunnelling perk.

    Change the big maps like Ormond, Disturbed Ward, Haddonfield and Midwitch. Would love Shelter Woods to be buffed for survivors.

    Better early game slowdown/information for the killer.

    No swf nerfs. No separating swf and solo players. No perk limit for swf. No telling the killer who's swf or not.

    Unless I'm forgetting something these are the only nerfs I'd make to survivor. Right now the game is pretty good except for a few things.

    Really hope @azame you do a series on this. A what buff/nerf does killer and survivor need.

    I dont know if I could. Who would listen to a survivor main? Although it does sound like fun.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Rework DS to be truly an anti-tunnel perk and and give Unbreakable some condition for activation like Deliverance.

    Dead Hard is another perk that needs to be seriously looked at as right now dead harding for distance (aka press E to outplay) is the same as Spirit getting free hits while going AFK. It should have some other sort of requirement/downside but I have no idea what it should be, maybe longer exhaustion?

    Besides that they should really rework maps. Both killers and survivors are fine right now, but maps in DBD suck. Every map should be reworked to be the size of Coal Tower and completely safe loops that have no input to the killer need to cease existence.

    Making dead hard have longer exhaustion ruins consistency the same reason balanced landing was nerfed. It had an passive and because no other exhaustion perk has it, it had to be nerfed.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646992#Comment_1646992

    Pot kettle black. The whole idea of this thread is moaning that DS may get nerfed because it's being abused pretty hard right now. Yes killers should be fun for both sides but all you hear is nerf spirit/pyramid/deathslinger, and very few calls for work to be done to make other killers more fun. Some maps are still pretty bad and with exhaustion perks thrown in chases can become very benny hill like, thats the point really when a killer comes along who has equal power or control in chase they need to be nerfed into the ground because people can't accept a new direction for the game and want it the same as the old days where it's the 4 and not the 1 that have the control in chases. These killers aren't very fun to play hence the meta we see today.

    No actually I'd like to hear some needed survivor nerfs. People are say ing some pretty good ideas I could get around. Even an OoO nerf despite it being my favorite perk.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646805#Comment_1646805

    Getting deleted in 2 minutes, is tunneling, and DS is an anti-tunnel perk. Getting deleted in 2 minutes isn't ok, and I'm fine with DS becoming basekit, as long as it's tweaked to buff its anti-tunnel, and nerf its 60 seconds of immortality.

    Yeah and the problem is now is you have to pay to not be tunneled. Anti momentum effect justified it as it wasn't only tunneling. Think about it like having to get iron will as a paid DLC to counter spirit. Does it make more sense now?

  • Thanks gonna be getting rank 1 today. I'm having alot of fun playing killer.

  • Eh I wouldnt worry to much, they already got rid of the biggest issues killers dealt with for years, insta flashlights, insta heals, exhaust recovery while running, double pallet jungel gyms with double windows, no entity window blocker, pallets in every singel area connected to eachother, infinity main build looping.


    I will assume we will see some nerfs or reworks on DS, OOO and maybe unbreakable and thats about it

  • @Axe said:

    Eh I wouldnt worry to much, they already got rid of the biggest issues killers dealt with for years, insta flashlights, insta heals, exhaust recovery while running, double pallet jungel gyms with double windows, no entity window blocker, pallets in every singel area connected to eachother, infinity main build looping.

    I will assume we will see some nerfs or reworks on DS, OOO and maybe unbreakable and thats about it

    Nah man i can still see them adding breakable walls to jungle gyms.

  • The most frustrating perks are the "second chance" perks as killer.

    DS, Unbreakable, DH and Soul Guard (if used by a 4 man SWF)

    You could argue against OOO in a swf group because only 1 person has to take it to generate massive value for the team. But as a solo que perk its fine. So maybe make it only usable if you que solo.

    Then ofc Keys and "insta heal" addons.


    On the killer side:

    Moris (except yellow)

    NOED (while you can choose to never let it activate, if it does it hands you free kills. Even worse that just by existing forces you to do dull totems if you want to be save as you have no way of knowing if its in play or not).

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646790#Comment_1646790

    You run OoO in a swf, click your flashlight at the killer and think DS should be anti-momentum. This is exactly what all the killer mains think of here when they see people asking for killer nerfs but in your case that's actually how you play lol.

    Do you actually play killer a lot? I'm curious. If so which ones do you play?

    Yeah I run a perk in swf that I also run in solo. Am I supposed to take my perk off? I don't even really call out because I use it for my benefit.

    Also clicking your flashlight is if you didn't know gets the killers attention. I dont mind the anti momentum part being removed but I do mind that now that DS will lack another effect you should have to pay for an anti tunnel perk it should be free considering killers can tunnel for free.

    Music nerd said it best rank 4 oni main. Gonna hit 1 today so my opinion can be even more valid.

    /s

    But seriously I'm gonna get rank 1 today. You really think I've spent 3k hours on nothing but survivor.

  • @azame said:

    Since DS is about to get killed. What are some other "needed" survivor nerfs. I'd be interested in knowing so I can prepare for the dark times survivor edition.

    Keys and DS are the only problems I have with survivor honestly. There are other perks but they only become strong when combined which is kinda okay imo.

    Teamed up gen speeds are pretty busted but the major imbalances come from poor map/loop design right now.

  • @KIKI_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646652#Comment_1646652

    I honestly doubt that you do. Do you think that everyone at rank 1 is good? I started playing this game and in less than a week i was rank 1, both killer (only playing ghostface, a m1 killer) and survivor.

    Reaching rank 1 is not that hard, cause ranks are not a proper matchmaking system. We need mmr so we can end these stupid debates. Everyone has right to have an opinion, but if you are bad chances are you don't understand the game. Then you come here complaining about a or b. You might be right complaining about a or b, but the better you understand the game, the more richer your opinion is. So i don't know what you meant by "i see what you are trying to do" cause i simply don't follow your logic so far

    I dont think rank matters. However it is the highest rank and you are acting like I dont get good opponents because I'm 3 of from 1. Quite frankly I dont care if you got rank 1 both sides in a week because it really doesnt matter and also good for you I guess?

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646889#Comment_1646889

    Yeah I run a perk in swf that I also run in solo. Am I supposed to take my perk off? I don't even really call out because I use it for my benefit.

    Also clicking your flashlight is if you didn't know gets the killers attention. I dont mind the anti momentum part being removed but I do mind that now that DS will lack another effect you should have to pay for an anti tunnel perk it should be free considering killers can tunnel for free.

    Music nerd said it best rank 4 oni main. Gonna hit 1 today so my opinion can be even more valid.

    /s

    But seriously I'm gonna get rank 1 today. You really think I've spent 3k hours on nothing but survivor.

    Just curious what do you feel when you come across a player like yourself? say a p3 blendette with OoO clicking their flashlight at you?

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647356#Comment_1647356

    Just curious what do you feel when you come across a player like yourself? say a p3 blendette with OoO clicking their flashlight at you?

    So now we lying I dont play blendette I play shmockette. All jokes aside I dont play blendette I havent done that in years. Also if they have OoO and click I'm gonna put them in their place as oni and teach them to have respect.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647392#Comment_1647392

    So now we lying I dont play blendette I play shmockette. All jokes aside I dont play blendette I havent done that in years. Also if they have OoO and click I'm gonna put them in their place as oni and teach them to have respect.

    lmao well at least you're honest.

    That's what I mean it's annoying lol. It's why I try not to do it to other killers, and why I don't make survivors suffer through a Legion game outside of dailies/archive challenges.

  • Everything


    Just Nerf everything and be done with it

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647401#Comment_1647401

    lmao well at least you're honest.

    That's what I mean it's annoying lol. It's why I try not to do it to other killers, and why I don't make survivors suffer through a Legion game outside of dailies/archive challenges.

    Yeah but honestly I respect that clicky legion us pretty boring. What a great chase I hadnhe hit and dipped!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Claudette P3 wears lighter clothing.

    2.5 second hindered state when pressing the crouch button repeatedly.

    Vaulting three times within 20 seconds applies a debuff that hinders the survivor for 2.5 seconds every time they vault afterwards until they have stopped performing that action for 30 seconds. (Completely stop jungle gym and tile nonsense that gives survivors a free escape. Killers that put the time in should ALWAYS get their target, not be looped for over a minute of game time.)

    Flashlights lose 30% battery for fast clicking.

    Hatches break once closed, rendering keys useless during end game collapse.

    Gates regress 20% of its progress over 15 seconds when let go.

    When not performing an action of any kind for over 1 minute survivors leave clear trails that last for 20 seconds whether they crouch, run or walk. Or become highlighted if they stand still or stay in a locker.

    For each person in your SWF group, penalties to ALL actions is increased by 1.5% (SWF of two 1.5% penalty to everything. Three, 3%. Four 4.5%) So that would include, Gen repairs, unhooking, healing, Movement speed etc.

    Unbreakable should progress you and others at getting back up FASTER, but you still require another person to pick you up.

    Exit gates will transport survivors to a random part of the map, (with a one minute debuff that causes them to scream once at random in that time frame) if they wait in there for too long. (Either stay in the game or get out, no more toxic camping at the exit.)

    Nobody except the p3 blendette lighter clothing is fine with amy of the changes you thought of.

  • Ds nerf. Best nerf option make it deactivate when action is do by the survivors(repair, heal other survivor, clean totem, open gates, search in chest) and when survivivor is healthy. Max tine 60 seg. Not best but ez to do neft time.

    OoO. Need a cooldown to see the aura of the kiler.

    Neft keys

  • anything on this spreadsheet in this thread with a numerical value greater then 20 uses should be nerfed. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/194632/the-latest-survivor-meta-snapshot-with-excel-data#latest

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647244#Comment_1647244

    Nah the survivor community went through the same ######### 2 years ago. Every patch was a nerf after nerf.

    Tbh, this game was dominated by survivor mains 2 years ago, I remember going on the steam forums when one of the first survivor nerfs in a while came (exhaustion nerf), and oh my god, did they whine.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646753#Comment_1646753

    What's wrong with BT? DS and OoO are the only OP survivor perks imo.

    in instances same with DS, fine when it comes to fulfilling its purpose it's fine, but problematic when people use it aggressively and you hit into a 13s BT and the guy who just came off the hook with a 1 for 1 is getting saved by the guy who has that BT still on him and DS, then the unhooked guy has DS, rendering both invincible and causing you to lose any potential hook pressure. Also like DS IMO unfair lategame - to be honest as annoying as BT and DS being 'misused' can be - the game would be killer sided and insanely unfun without them, the one clear thing that I think needs to be changed is how they function after the generators are done.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646889#Comment_1646889

    Yeah I run a perk in swf that I also run in solo. Am I supposed to take my perk off? I don't even really call out because I use it for my benefit.

    Also clicking your flashlight is if you didn't know gets the killers attention. I dont mind the anti momentum part being removed but I do mind that now that DS will lack another effect you should have to pay for an anti tunnel perk it should be free considering killers can tunnel for free.

    Music nerd said it best rank 4 oni main. Gonna hit 1 today so my opinion can be even more valid.

    /s

    But seriously I'm gonna get rank 1 today. You really think I've spent 3k hours on nothing but survivor.

    bUt yOu uSe ClAuDeTtE!!!!!!!!!!!

  • @Xpljesus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646757#Comment_1646757

    in instances same with DS, fine when it comes to fulfilling its purpose it's fine, but problematic when people use it aggressively and you hit into a 13s BT and the guy who just came off the hook with a 1 for 1 is getting saved by the guy who has that BT still on him and DS, then the unhooked guy has DS, rendering both invincible and causing you to lose any potential hook pressure. Also like DS IMO unfair lategame - to be honest as annoying as BT and DS being 'misused' can be - the game would be killer sided and insanely unfun without them, the one clear thing that I think needs to be changed is how they function after the generators are done.

    I've never had someone abuse BT against me, so that's why I think it's fair. But I guess you have a point.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647708#Comment_1647708

    I've never had someone abuse BT against me, so that's why I think it's fair. But I guess you have a point.

    Yeah as stated I'm not someone who's even screaming for these perks to be nerfed, but I have had this happen against me and I totally see the point people are making when they complain, but people also need to understand what the game would be like in 2020 without these perks. If specifically DS/BT receive any nerfs, they cannot be large.

  • @Xpljesus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647719#Comment_1647719

    Yeah as stated I'm not someone who's even screaming for these perks to be nerfed, but I have had this happen against me and I totally see the point people are making when they complain, but people also need to understand what the game would be like in 2020 without these perks. If specifically DS/BT receive any nerfs, they cannot be large.

    If DS and BT were straight up removed right now, the game would be a camp/tunnel fiesta, but I think if we nerf how DS is abused, it will be fine.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647318#Comment_1647318

    Tbh, this game was dominated by survivor mains 2 years ago, I remember going on the steam forums when one of the first survivor nerfs in a while came (exhaustion nerf), and oh my god, did they whine.

    Honestly exhaustion nerf meant nothing to me. I remember doing 99 sprint burst day one the patch came out.

  • They won't nerf ds, only side grade it. If they do change it to anti tunnel then it will be 2 uses per game to keep it strong.

    If they do such a thing then touching an objective better turn it off.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647705#Comment_1647705

    Honestly exhaustion nerf meant nothing to me. I remember doing 99 sprint burst day one the patch came out.

    Yeah, but god damn, you should have seen the steam forums that day, it was so entertaining.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647732#Comment_1647732

    Yeah, but god damn, you should have seen the steam forums that day, it was so entertaining.

    Wish I could have. Just another xbox console peasant as you know.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647735#Comment_1647735

    Wish I could have. Just another xbox console peasant as you know.

    I'm a PS4 console peasant, I just loved looking at the steam forums before the official dbd forums came out.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647740#Comment_1647740

    I'm a PS4 console peasant, I just loved looking at the steam forums before the official dbd forums came out.

    Ahh I wasnt even into forums back in the day though. I was a toxic survivor main then.

  • i would nerf only 3 things i mean 4 with DS but the other 3 things would be.

    Keys (wich are gonna get nerfed soon anyway) as moris will.

    Object since is game braking against freddy since you have a perma wallhack on him unless he has blind addons is very unfair, but in general breaks the game with SWF with all the free information and hurts massively set up killers like Hag and Trapper is extremely unfair.

    finally amber addon is kind of insane tbh is like Object but without drawbacks, the free reading aura without punishment is way too much.


    my demands are actually relatable because im only attacking REAL PROBLEMS, not just some perks thay you may think are strong, im just talking about GAME BREAKING stuff, and all of those 3 are game braking.

    even if i think spinechill is very strong and KILLS every stealth killer i dont think should get nerfed by any mean, since it doesnt break the core of the game and it has some counterplay, even if is high level counterplay, you can play around it, but you cant agaisnt amber addon, object or keys (without being way too hard and punishing anyway, i dont think franklins is a counter since you can go back for your item when u want) even DS since its not a anti tunnel as Peanits already said and should be an anti tunnel perk, not anti momentum puinish the killer for free for actually playing the game well.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    After that, keys, blood amber add-on, OoO, and dead hard.

    Dead hard doesnt even work half the time

  • Thats if someone knows how to use it. Dead hard is fine, sure it can come as clutch sometimes but if u play good they'll go down soon anyways.

  • @Thatgurl_again said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648001#Comment_1648001

    Thats if someone knows how to use it. Dead hard is fine, sure it can come as clutch sometimes but if u play good they'll go down soon anyways.

    It's still ccheese. As a survivor main dead hard is just a crutch. Press A to outplay, crutch hard. It's not a very skillful perk.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648010#Comment_1648010

    It's still ccheese. As a survivor main dead hard is just a crutch. Press A to outplay, crutch hard. It's not a very skillful perk.

    Every time I play blight and set up my slams well, and finally feel like I outplayed the survivor, NOPE, scratch that, the survivor has the E to outplay you. Jesus christ, dead hard hurts my soul.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648014#Comment_1648014

    Every time I play blight and set up my slams well, and finally feel like I outplayed the survivor, NOPE, scratch that, the survivor has the E to outplay you. Jesus christ, dead hard hurts my soul.

    Same thing with oni I set up a perfect flick and get outplayed by the press of a button. Also is I will accept your quest soon.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    It's balancing sir.

    Spine Chill is way up there in the needs to be toned down with it's free info. Either needs to be Line of Sight or be activated by being inside the killers Terror Radius.

    Adrenaline needs more conditions or be spaced out so it's useful mid-game. It's a huge middle finger to the killer at end game.

    Slippery Meat needs a complete rework. Deliverance is a 100% unhook. Why would you even want Slippery Meat?

    Flip Flop needs a sizable buff. So does Buckle Up. Relying on slugs is few and far between.

    Object of Obsession should only show aura in last known position and be given a cooldown.

    No Mither...no comment.

    Vigil needs a big buff (but not to exhausted effects leave that ######### out).

    I don't even know what luck does so buff Up the Ante I guess by making what it does clearer?

    Buff Lucky Break. Like seriously, 1 use?

    Iron Will should have a time limit inside the killers Terror Radius and recharge when it's outside it.

    Nerf Plunderers ability to pull Skeleton keys out of every single chest.

    Buff Premonition to give a brief on screen cue of when the killer has been detected. It's easily missable given how many downsides this perk already has.

    Buff Red Herring to see gen explosion indicators.

    That's all I can think of.

    Edit: oh and deactivate DS after last gen gets done.

    Spine chill should stay the same but like halve the distance when killer is undetectable adrenaline should just shorten the speed boost, they're slightly buffing the chance of unhooking and the point is deliverance is useless if you're first hooked; slippery is not. Also deliverance you're broken and you can't just farm a survivor. Flip flop should have a buff where the more wiggle progress you get the more recover progress, so it goes both ways, idk about buckle up but it does need a buff. Idk how they'd nerf OoO, iron will is fine, stridor is very much a direct counter, and last but not least idk about plunderer's, I get brown toolboxes every time.

  • @Crythor said:

    The most frustrating perks are the "second chance" perks as killer.

    DS, Unbreakable, DH and Soul Guard (if used by a 4 man SWF)

    You could argue against OOO in a swf group because only 1 person has to take it to generate massive value for the team. But as a solo que perk its fine. So maybe make it only usable if you que solo.

    Then ofc Keys and "insta heal" addons.

    On the killer side:

    Moris (except yellow)

    NOED (while you can choose to never let it activate, if it does it hands you free kills. Even worse that just by existing forces you to do dull totems if you want to be save as you have no way of knowing if its in play or not).

    I don't really have a problem with DH. Since they servers got here people have rarely been able to bait a swing from me. Most now use it to get that extra distance to reach a pallet and that's no different than SB or Lithe.

    NOED does give free kills however the survivors can do something about that. They just don't want too. If the killer is Wraith, Clown, pretty much anyone without a 1 shot I assume they're running noed.

  • How can anyone call survivors entitled after reading this thread? Killers want to nerf everything that counters them in the slightest. God forbid survivors have anything to work with besides pallets and windows, right? Insane.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646672#Comment_1646672

    I dont think rank matters. However it is the highest rank and you are acting like I dont get good opponents because I'm 3 of from 1. Quite frankly I dont care if you got rank 1 both sides in a week because it really doesnt matter and also good for you I guess?

    Dude im not braggin, i'm making a point. I don't care if you dont care. I have seen enough of your thought process though, this is getting nowhere

  • Me lying would be as stupid as your comment. And me not lying actually makes your comment even dumber. Take a cookie

  • @KIKI_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647228#Comment_1647228

    Me lying would be as stupid as your comment. And me not lying actually makes your comment even dumber. Take a cookie

    People lie all the time anytime. Nobody makes it to rank 1 in one week that has never played the game before. On survivor even less, if you don't get carried by 3 experienced players.

    Everyone that thinks that is true should maybe get some kind of therapy.

  • Look at the perks high level survivors run - almost every survivor at high rank slots *at least* two, maybe even three, of these: DH, DS, BT & UB. For the other 1-2, you can almost guarantee SB, Adrenaline or Spine Chill are going to be there. That's 7 perks that are going to account for, what, 80-90% of all choices? Out of how many?

    It makes every match play out the same, with really the only difference being how quickly the killer is able to get map pressure. If 2 gens pop before he hooks someone, it's probably a loss for the killer. If he can get an early hook, it's probably a win. Comebacks or upsets can happen every 1 in 5 games maybe, but since everyone runs meta, no one has any aces in the hole (no pun intended), no one has any surprises for the killer. You hump their backs for a couple of seconds, bait out the dead hard... slug anyone who's been unhooked for less than a minute, if someone's going for an unsafe hook, you focus the guy doing the unhook and pray the other survivor isn't smart enough to body block.

    That's not healthy for the game.

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648144#Comment_1648144

    People lie all the time anytime. Nobody makes it to rank 1 in one week that has never played the game before. On survivor even less, if you don't get carried by 3 experienced players.

    Everyone that thinks that is true should maybe get some kind of therapy.

    I really don't care man. If you need things to be like that in your head, then fine. I don't care. Cheers


  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648144#Comment_1648144

    People lie all the time anytime. Nobody makes it to rank 1 in one week that has never played the game before. On survivor even less, if you don't get carried by 3 experienced players.

    Everyone that thinks that is true should maybe get some kind of therapy.

    It's definitely doable. He'd have to play *a lot* of games, but the ranking system is really lenient. He doesn't have to escape, he just needs to be capable of doing gens, don't immediately fall over when the killer sees you and don't get left on hook all game or ragequit/killyourself on hook... and you probably gain a pip. Good games where you escape usually get you 2.

    You have to play real bad to lose 1.

    You really don't need to be a good player to hit rank 1. You just need to play *a lot* and not suck.

    Killer, IMHO, is a *little* harder... but not much. You have to be pretty tilted (stop playing when your frustrated - best advice you can get), new with the killer your playing or genuinely awful at this game to lose more pips than you gain game after game.

  • @UMCorian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648152#Comment_1648152

    It's definitely doable. He'd have to play *a lot* of games, but the ranking system is really lenient. He doesn't have to escape, he just needs to be capable of doing gens, don't immediately fall over when the killer sees you and don't get left on hook all game or ragequit/killyourself on hook... and you probably gain a pip. Good games where you escape usually get you 2.

    You have to play real bad to lose 1.

    You really don't need to be a good player to hit rank 1. You just need to play *a lot* and not suck.

    Killer, IMHO, is a *little* harder... but not much. You have to be pretty tilted (stop playing when your frustrated - best advice you can get), new with the killer your playing or genuinely awful at this game to lose more pips than you gain game after game.

    Do we even play the same game? Constant DC's, suicides, ppl that unhook you in front of the killer, ppl that can not do skill checks, that can not last more than 20 seconds in a chase.

    That's the norm. The majority of ppl just suck and he should be the only one that has no experience and reaches rank 1 in one week? Dream on or take some medication please.

1 2 3 4