What are other nerfs survivors need?

Since DS might be killed what are some other needed survivor nerfs?

Reworded to sound less whiny.

Comments

  • @azame said:

    Since DS is about to get killed. What are some other "needed" survivor nerfs. I'd be interested in knowing so I can prepare for the dark times survivor edition.

    Sorry I'm not as active on socials and forums as I was before but did I miss something? Have the devs talked about DS at a Q&A or something?

    I'm trying to find some kind of source in these comments but so far no luck.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648010#Comment_1648010

    It's still ccheese. As a survivor main dead hard is just a crutch. Press A to outplay, crutch hard. It's not a very skillful perk.

    Sigh* That could be said about a lot of perks, even killer perks

  • @Thatgurl_again said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648014#Comment_1648014

    Sigh* That could be said about a lot of perks, even killer perks

    What perk saves you with the press of a button after you got mindgamed?

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    After PH which killer do you want nerfed next

    Spirit will soon be coming up for round 2

    PH will get another nerf next year so you can use DS and BT on cages and to put the POTD cooldown back up

    Nurse maybe needs longer cooldowns

    Deathslinger is toast as soon as they find the time to destroy him

    What about Demo? He can zone survivors.

    Imagine trying to nerf the killer with the highest skill floor to be absolute #########, literally her power relies on her blinks if she doesn't have those gg ez

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646625#Comment_1646625

    Trapper is the best snowball killer in the game. How can you possibly escape EGC with no key and two Trapped doors? You can't. The dynamic here is weak early game, strong late.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646626#Comment_1646626

    Spirit gets rewarded for going afk. Will anyone be surprised by her nerf?

    PH is barely getting touched. You can still tunnel to your hearts desire like the typical pos PH mains have always done.

    Nurse is broken in every way. They should just make her be able to phase through walls with 110% base speed and be done with the teleport bs.

    Deathslinger just needs his reeling speed adjusted. So far it's either a guaranteed hit or wait till it breaks so they get deep wounds. It needs more variables.

    Demo is in a good spot. People complain about Demo? He needs a stealth buff though. Clomp clomp clomp.

    Yeah she is totally broken *looks at next tourney*

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648571#Comment_1648571

    What perk saves you with the press of a button after you got mindgamed?

    I'm talking about it not being skill full *cough noed cough*

  • @Thatgurl_again said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648573#Comment_1648573

    I'm talking about it not being skill full *cough noed cough*

    I mean, if you not good you aren't getting a hit meaning you aren't getting any use out of it, only time its actually strong if the killer knows how to loop and the survivors are altruistic

  • @Thatgurl_again said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648573#Comment_1648573

    I'm talking about it not being skill full *cough noed cough*

    Of course no ed takes no skill. I hate that perk.


  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648175#Comment_1648175

    Do we even play the same game? Constant DC's, suicides, ppl that unhook you in front of the killer, ppl that can not do skill checks, that can not last more than 20 seconds in a chase.

    That's the norm. The majority of ppl just suck and he should be the only one that has no experience and reaches rank 1 in one week? Dream on or take some medication please.

    Take my meds? Holy macrol. If this is how you react to a little pushback on the forum, you're clearly the guy who ragequits the second a killer downs them once. Stop doing that and maybe you'll rank up.

  • I personally think the best nerf is a 30 second headstart on the killer. Let the killer spawn then drop in the survivors one at a time over the 30 seconds. They can come in all blinky so they can't be hit for 5 seconds then fair game. When you down them they should respawn with 2 hooks or downs remaining if they stay on the ground either by the next hook or person going down. They'll respawn in a new location with 5 seconds of invincibility.

  • They should stop nerfing and buffing at some point. People should become better. Both sides. The complaints will never cease it is impossible for everyone to be happy about whatever decision is made. Get rid of deadhead and DS and unbreakable and soul guard if you are going to nerf ruin and all the killers perk and killers in general because survivor mains cry. Every killer should be at 4.6 and there powers should remain thr same as they were first created. Survivors perks should remain the same as the beginning of creation and people should just get better at the game.

  • Exhaustion perks. They reward mistakes, reward you for playing greedy, and are far too strong when every survivor tends to have one, that will be up for, most likely, every chase.

    The single most busted tier of addons in the entire game for survivors currently, but no one really talks about them.

  • @Alphasoul05 said:

    Exhaustion perks. They reward mistakes, reward you for playing greedy, and are far too strong when every survivor tends to have one, that will be up for, most likely, every chase.

    The single most busted tier of addons in the entire game for survivors currently, but no one really talks about them.

    I completely agree. I think DS is nowhere near the issue they are. Mindgame a survivor to close distance, press E to undo. Catch a survivor out of position? spint burst to the nearest jungle gym. Then of course you have all the times you're chasing a survivor towards the exit and that little push from dead hard is what gets them out. That happens to me so much meanwhile I can count the number of times I've been screwed by endgame DS on one hand.

    Depending on where exhaustion perks are used and what the survivor is near they can easily extend a chase by 30 seconds with no skill required.

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648684#Comment_1648684

    I mean, if you not good you aren't getting a hit meaning you aren't getting any use out of it, only time its actually strong if the killer knows how to loop and the survivors are altruistic

    Yeah but teammates will basically run into the killers arms. At least in solo Q

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1649718#Comment_1649718

    I completely agree. I think DS is nowhere near the issue they are. Mindgame a survivor to close distance, press E to undo. Catch a survivor out of position? spint burst to the nearest jungle gym. Then of course you have all the times you're chasing a survivor towards the exit and that little push from dead hard is what gets them out. That happens to me so much meanwhile I can count the number of times I've been screwed by endgame DS on one hand.

    Depending on where exhaustion perks are used and what the survivor is near they can easily extend a chase by 30 seconds with no skill required.

    Nothing wrong with strong perks. Undying ruin is a strong combo. Both very strong perks they are fine. If the game was full of weak perks there would be no improvement or things to play around/learn.

  • @KIKI_ said:

    I have a suggestion for you, why don't you play killer? Then you could answer that on your own!

    I'm a survivor main but I play alot of killer still and do fine none of the survivor perks bother me as killer

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646620#Comment_1646620

    Neat idea but you know how some people will react...I can already hear deafening screeching by some people if god forbid trapper got a 2 trap base capacity for example ;-)

    Or if they made them stand out just a tiny bit less! Oh, that would be heavenly!

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    After that, keys, blood amber add-on, OoO, and dead hard.

    Dead hard doesn't need to be nerfed, it basically works once, cuz when a good killer knows you have dead hard they can predict it and you probably won't get away with it again

  • @markeral said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646574#Comment_1646574

    Dead hard doesn't need to be nerfed, it basically works once, cuz when a good killer knows you have dead hard they can predict it and you probably won't get away with it again

    Yes, but dead hard for distance exists, most people don't use dead hard at close range.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1650795#Comment_1650795

    Yes, but dead hard for distance exists, most people don't use dead hard at close range.

    You have a point. But it's a 60 second cool down perk that you can only use when injured I think that dead hard in general is balanced because of this

    I suggest that exhaustion perks in general should have longer cool down if you insist on nerfing them (90 seconds??)

  • @markeral said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1650796#Comment_1650796

    You have a point. But it's a 60 second cool down perk that you can only use when injured I think that dead hard in general is balanced because of this

    I suggest that exhaustion perks in general should have longer cool down if you insist on nerfing them (90 seconds??)

    That would neuter exhaustion perks.

  • @azame said:

    Since DS might be killed what are some other needed survivor nerfs?

    Reworded to sound less whiny.

    It’s actually the other way around 😂 survivor perks don’t need a nerf they need better ones. DS is weak imo. One time use it needs to be active every time you get off the hook! 60 seconds might be a bit long but every time you get off for sure! It’s a perk! It’s supposed to benefit the survivor. Pop needs a nerf then. Pop gives you unlimited survivor objective delays. Why can’t survivors delay the killers objective with a perk? DS works 5 seconds that’s not even long enough 😂

  • Survivors are too weak! Solo survivor q is already unplayable lol not all the time do you have 3 buddies online to play with. swf isn’t even guaranteed to beat the killer most of the time. I’ve went against red and purple rank swf before it’s not easy, but nor is playing survivor either when you’re going against a good killer.

1 2 3 4 ›