Which killer do you want to see in game?

My list is:

xenomorph Alien, ALIEN

Jason Voorhees, Friday The 13th.

Mister Babadook, The Babadook

Samara Morgan, The ring

Kayako Saeki, the grudge


If you think any other killers would work in the game just list them down below <3

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This is a video game series, not a movie, but Hotline Miami. Any character, but preferably Jacket.

  • @GoofyGooberRock said:

    My list is:

    xenomorph Alien, ALIEN

    Jason Voorhees, Friday The 13th.

    Mister Babadook, The Babadook

    Samara Morgan, The ring

    Kayako Saeki, the grudge

    If you think any other killers would work in the game just list them down below <3

    I doubt we'll ever see alien in this game. Much better chance of alien being in predator hunting grounds.

    Jason definitely will not be happening anytime soon.

    Personally I'd love to see more of the classic horror characters like candyman, pinhead etc. Hell, why not add in more obscure ones like pumpkinhead, alien clown from killer klowns from outer space, Sam from Trick r treat, Krampus etc.

    I also wouldn't mind seeing more video game characters too. Springtrap I feel could include some fun mechanics. Definitely something from resident evil, I wouldn't mind seeing one of the bakers or Eveline from 7 I think they fit with the vibe of this game more but obviously they're not as iconic as Mr. X or Nemesis.

  • @GrimmReaper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/193512/which-killer-do-you-want-to-see-in-game

    I doubt we'll ever see alien in this game. Much better chance of alien being in predator hunting grounds.

    Jason definitely will not be happening anytime soon.

    Personally I'd love to see more of the classic horror characters like candyman, pinhead etc. Hell, why not add in more obscure ones like pumpkinhead, alien clown from killer klowns from outer space, Sam from Trick r treat, Krampus etc.

    I also wouldn't mind seeing more video game characters too. Springtrap I feel could include some fun mechanics. Definitely something from resident evil, I wouldn't mind seeing one of the bakers or Eveline from 7 I think they fit with the vibe of this game more but obviously they're not as iconic as Mr. X or Nemesis.

    Agree with more Video Game characters even though mostly Springtrap but I would like to see that maybe next year or something once this whole "Springtrap for DBD" dies out since pretty sure Devs want him in but got sick of people begging and demanding so next best thing is to forget about it so if it does come true then will be a surprise but if it comes out now it wont be and might make people rage about it. What I notice is when some Character wanted in DBD is hyped so much people get sick of it calling it bad or just Babyish.

    So Springtrap yes but when this whole dead hype is gone for a long time since kinda killed chances for him being in game for a while but not permanently

    I would like to see Slenderman and have his power use the Madness status since only Doctor is only able to use it and does make sense since he does make your sanity drop in some games and perhaps have another way to fully cure Madness when finding Pages all over the map.

    Would be interesting to see DLC's based on Creepypasta since I did see a TV show use the Skin Taker from Candle Cove Creepypasta which did a pretty good job doing it.

    Still wonder why Devs don't consider Cryptids or even Folk Tales for a little inspiration like The Wendigo or Spring Heeled Jack.

  • Bane - Batman And Robin

    Creeper - Jeepers Creepers

    Lipstick-Face - Insidious

    Headless horseman - Sleepy Hollow

  • I dream of all of these, even though all of them would be way too much to be possible.

    The Alien, Xenomorph, ALIEN

    The Android, T-1000, the Terminator 2

    The Camper, Jason Voorhees, Friday The 13th.

    The Candyman, Candyman

    The Child/The Hive, Children of the Damned

    The Counselor, Angela, Sleepaway Camp

    The Covetous, Leprechaun, Leprechaun

    The Curse, Samara Morgan, the Ring

    The Demons, The Demons, Night of the Demons

    The Djinn, Nathaniel Demerest, Wishmaster

    The Dullahan, Headless Horseman, Sleepy Hollow

    The Hungry, Dr. Lecter, Silence of the Lambs

    The Engineer, Pinhead, Hellraiser

    The Fair, The Fair Haired Child

    The Grudge, Kayako Saeki, the Grudge

    The Howl, Werewolf, the Howling

    The Infected, Zombie, Living Dead Series

    The Mummy, Imhotep, The Mummy

    The Mutants, Saw Tooth, One-Eye, and Three Finger), Wrong Turn

    The Nun, Valak, The Conjuring

    The Pale, the Pale Man, Pan's Labyrinth

    The Parents, Mom and Dad, People Under the Stairs

    The Prom Queen, Mary Lou, Prom Night II

    The Psycho, Norman Bates, Psycho

    The Pumpkin/The Peeper, Sam, Trick r' Treat

    The Rage, Ginger, Ginger Snaps

    The Krampus, the Krampus, Krampus

    The Shining, Carrie White, Carrie

    The Sorrow, Mister Babadook, The Babadook

    The Taken, the Taken, Alan Wake

    The Toy, Chucky, Childs Play

    The Unhallowed, Pumpkinhead, Pumpkinhead

    The Writer, Jack Torrance, The Shining


    GAMES

    The Animatron, Springtrap, Five Nights At Freddy's

    The Insatiable, the Wendigo, Until Dawn

    The Necromorph, Twitcher/Slasher/Other, Dead Space

    The Mimim, Mimim, PREY

    The Mutant, Virginia, The Forest

    The Parasite, Clicker, the Last of Us

    The Sibling, Laura, The Evil Within

    The ??????????/The Experiment, Nemesis, RE2

  • Robbie Rotten

    The Teletubbies

    Sachiko Shinozaki (Corpse Party)

    Pee Wee Herman

    A heroic knight who thinks he's doing good but is misled by the Entity.

    Sportacus.

    A centipede

    A dancing killer that moves around so much it's hard to tell what he's doing.

    A sexy killer.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Robbie Rotten

    The Teletubbies

    Sachiko Shinozaki (Corpse Party)

    Pee Wee Herman

    A heroic knight who thinks he's doing good but is misled by the Entity.

    Sportacus.

    A centipede

    A dancing killer that moves around so much it's hard to tell what he's doing.

    A sexy killer.

    A sexy killer? I thought Myers was already in the game.

  • I would like a Lovecraftian type of Killer one day. Not necessarily a famous one like Cthulhu or Dagon, but something eldritch and cosmic.

  • Like someone in this thread already said, I really hope they focus more on videogame killers for future licenses.

    • Five Nights at Freddy's is one that's been hotly debated recently, but if Security Breach turns out well, and the movie does too, I honestly don't see why it shouldn't be in the game. Whether or not you like the idea, you'd have to admit, it'd make BHVR mad cash. FNaF is a series that literally started from NOTHING. A poor, indie game developer threw it out, thinking it was going to be his last attempt at making games. Now, its newest installments are unveiled alongside Spiderman, God of War, and other colossal AAA games. From a popularity standpoint, it definitely deserves to be in the game. From an accomplishment standpoint, it doesn't fall short there either. From a horror perspective is where people get iffy. The most popular request from the FNaF series is Springtrap, who fits in pretty well. I'd love to see FNaF join the ranks among these horror legends. In my opinion, after Silent Hill, FNaF would be next in line for me. I would go on longer, but I already made an entire thread dedicated to this.
    Springtrap FNaF AR.png
    • Another one that I'd want is a Left for Dead killer, particularly The Witch. We already have a survivor, so it's not like we really need a second one if another L4D DLC were to be done (although a survivor from the second survivor group would be cool). The Witch would probably make sense as the L4D killer pick (I would say Tank, but he's too big. The only other notable boss zombie is The Witch). Left for Dead got its first major update after 10 years, which has revived interest in the IP, and I think it would be a good investment for BHVR to go back and scoop up a killer.
    image.png
    • Lastly, I believe Friday the 13th is due for its representation. I know that this one probably wont come for a while (if at all), but Jason would be a neat addition, what else needs to be said?
    image.png

    Also, after reading your post, I wonder how they could make The Babadook work. By all means, if they can make it work then add 'em too.

  • Xenomorph, of course.

    T-800 would be lovely. They have the rights to it, don't they?

    Big Daddy!

  • Pinhead, Hellraiser

    Im surprised that no one mentoned him

  • Killers I want to see:

    -Jason Vorhees (Friday the 13th)

    -Eve (Parasite Eve)

    -The Fisherman (I Know What You Did Last Summer)

    -Pinhead (Hellraiser)

    -Candyman (Candyman)

    -Nemesis (Resident Evil)

    -A Werewolf

    -A Vampire

    -Samara (The Ring)

  • Nemesis (RE3) and the Rat King (TLOU2). Although we might have to shrink the Rat King a bit considering how wide it is.

  • I need this and then I can die happy.

    Jason

    Xenomorph

    Slenderman

    SCPs

    Words can not describe how much I want this.

  • (Jason will probably never be in here due to the whole shitshow that happened with Friday the 13th the game)


    I'm hoping for a second Silent Hill killer to be added. Something like Valtiel, or the nurses. You know, iconic things other than PH

  • My list but they get weirder as they go on

    Jason, for obvious reasons

    Springtrap, because I like the scary bear game and think he'd fit

    Mr. X (RE2), I want X to give to me

    slenderman, he's influential and don't try to deny it

    SCP (specifically 049 or 106), love them oh so much

    not a licence but a twisted cartoon (like Bendy but actually dark and scary I said it), I love the idea

    not a killer but Frank West, I've been following that twitter guy long enough, hand Frank over devs

    also not a killer but Scooby Apocalypse Shaggy, he'd be neat

    the imposter from among us, alright this ones a joke

    Jon Arbuckle from Garfield, the most attractive person ever made

  • @WestX said:

    (Jason will probably never be in here due to the whole shitshow that happened with Friday the 13th the game)

    I'm hoping for a second Silent Hill killer to be added. Something like Valtiel, or the nurses. You know, iconic things other than PH

    Valtiel isn't an antagonist

  • it kinda pains me to see people throw in absolute icons/classics of the genre with some generic devoid of effort and thought nonsense of late.

    Its like saying "we managed to get Robert De Niro for our skit and we got sheldon from big bang theory as well!"

  • Seen a lot of suggestions lately and some wonderful ideas

    my personal favourites are

    jason - obvious if unlikely

    pinhead - also obvious I think. One of the biggest horror franchises and at least two of them were good

    alien. Why not not that different from demogorgan

    slenderman or the rake

    the swamp monster from creature from a the black lagoon

    jack Torrance

    schlock

    medusa

    pumpkinhead

    also just saw a suggestion from Arcnkd on another post suggesting headless horseman minus horse who throws his head to knock down survivors. Which I thought was cool

  • @Rivyn said:

    Xenomorph, of course.

    T-800 would be lovely. They have the rights to it, don't they?

    Big Daddy!

    The broken t800 from the end of t1 would work perfectly imo make him slow but resist stuns, break faster, better vision. Give him some grab/slam ability.

  • No no, he is. Just not directly. He doesn't care about Cheryl/Heather at all in Silent Hill 3, his only interest is in the sleeping god within her womb, who eventually turns into a monster. And the natural birth of said god was going to kill her. He is a character similar to pyramid head which while Pyramid head attempts to kill James on occasion in reality Pyramid Head is trying to force James to "move on" with his life.

    And like Pyramid Head Valtiel seems to enjoy fighting the other monsters of Silent Hill.

    But aside from that they could try some of the other monsters of Silent Hill too, like the Nurse. Or Maybe even the Incubus, though it might be a little weird for the Entity to call upon an infant god.

  • Original killers.

    Sorry, but I just find the original characters 10× more interesting. Everyone goes nuts over liscencing, but honestly I just want more creativity and originality. Plus, you can buy original characters with shards, which I have never done but I like that it is a thing that people can do.

    • Pennywise (IT)
    • Slenderman


  • I would love to see Springtrap in the game for I think he is a perfect fit, i would love to see Outlast with Richard Trager, and maybe a monster that isn't Bendy from Bendy and the Ink machine but inspired from it, or just add him in to the game I can take both

  • @WestX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1636843#Comment_1636843

    No no, he is. Just not directly. He doesn't care about Cheryl/Heather at all in Silent Hill 3, his only interest is in the sleeping god within her womb, who eventually turns into a monster. And the natural birth of said god was going to kill her. He is a character similar to pyramid head which while Pyramid head attempts to kill James on occasion in reality Pyramid Head is trying to force James to "move on" with his life.

    And like Pyramid Head Valtiel seems to enjoy fighting the other monsters of Silent Hill.

    But aside from that they could try some of the other monsters of Silent Hill too, like the Nurse. Or Maybe even the Incubus, though it might be a little weird for the Entity to call upon an infant god.

    I would only call him a passive antagonist, though he his prominent throughout the game.He shifts the world around so Heather can reach her final destination so the God can be birthed, it seems the method doesn't matter, but he never attacks her, if she dies he resurrects Heather implied later on in the game,now while he's not an executioner, he's more of a torturer of some sort ,he's never attacked anyone directly only indirectly by shifting the worlds and then again can we really call this an attack if he's trying to get you to your destination.We can assume hes been there throughout the entire series,If the dev's did put him in they would have to give him his own specific moves,and maybe he would be the character to use the Other World and we could see those visual changes that we love in Silent Hill on the DBD maps.

  • Whoever is next. I want them to be viable.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Bane - Batman And Robin

    Creeper - Jeepers Creepers

    Lipstick-Face - Insidious

    Headless horseman - Sleepy Hollow

    sorry bud but i gotta shut down bane and creeper, bane is too mainstream and costly from DC and since the jeepers creepers director did some uh...stuff that chance was ruined

  • I would like to see red Hood and the Big bad Wolf (not nececarily a werewolf) and aspecially the snow queen and Gerda, maybe with her Brother.

  • Headless horseman should be a Halloween release ...he should be able to throw his head as a special

  • Just gonna say i like your name, i love that movie!

  • @xmenfanatic said:

    I dream of all of these, even though all of them would be way too much to be possible.

    The Alien, Xenomorph, ALIEN

    The Android, T-1000, the Terminator 2

    The Camper, Jason Voorhees, Friday The 13th.

    The Candyman, Candyman

    The Child/The Hive, Children of the Damned

    The Counselor, Angela, Sleepaway Camp

    The Covetous, Leprechaun, Leprechaun

    The Curse, Samara Morgan, the Ring

    The Demons, The Demons, Night of the Demons

    The Djinn, Nathaniel Demerest, Wishmaster

    The Dullahan, Headless Horseman, Sleepy Hollow

    The Hungry, Dr. Lecter, Silence of the Lambs

    The Engineer, Pinhead, Hellraiser

    The Fair, The Fair Haired Child

    The Grudge, Kayako Saeki, the Grudge

    The Howl, Werewolf, the Howling

    The Infected, Zombie, Living Dead Series

    The Mummy, Imhotep, The Mummy

    The Mutants, Saw Tooth, One-Eye, and Three Finger), Wrong Turn

    The Nun, Valak, The Conjuring

    The Pale, the Pale Man, Pan's Labyrinth

    The Parents, Mom and Dad, People Under the Stairs

    The Prom Queen, Mary Lou, Prom Night II

    The Psycho, Norman Bates, Psycho

    The Pumpkin/The Peeper, Sam, Trick r' Treat

    The Rage, Ginger, Ginger Snaps

    The Krampus, the Krampus, Krampus

    The Shining, Carrie White, Carrie

    The Sorrow, Mister Babadook, The Babadook

    The Taken, the Taken, Alan Wake

    The Toy, Chucky, Childs Play

    The Unhallowed, Pumpkinhead, Pumpkinhead

    The Writer, Jack Torrance, The Shining

    GAMES

    The Animatron, Springtrap, Five Nights At Freddy's

    The Insatiable, the Wendigo, Until Dawn

    The Necromorph, Twitcher/Slasher/Other, Dead Space

    The Mimim, Mimim, PREY

    The Mutant, Virginia, The Forest

    The Parasite, Clicker, the Last of Us

    The Sibling, Laura, The Evil Within

    The ??????????/The Experiment, Nemesis, RE2

    I now need to see my three favorite cannibals.

  • Ok so there are alot of chapters I want in this game, but it seems most of them have already been discussed here so I guess I will name the three that havent been mentioned yet. My first one is Beta from the walking dead. Yes I know he is not an iconic killer and is only a seasonal villain, but I still would love a walking dead chapter and believe he would definitely fit the roll. My second choice would be the alpha werewolf as a killer in a supernatural chapter. Supernatural has all types of monsters they could add as a killer, and the alpha werewolf is just the top one i can think of. The third killer I want in the game is a pretty weird one. A human sized titan from attack on titan. Its because it had been mentioned that they are considering adding anime licenses, and I would love a chapter with a titan as a killer and maybe armin arlert as a survivor. Obviously they would be made hyper realistic for the game