I want to genuinely know why this is allowed

This, this is why survivors end up running the crutches perks and play scummy towards the killer. This can’t be compared to keys (unpopular opinion btw). Yes, they are both very strong but the killer can just do this and get you out of the game. For a key to come in play, the survivors have to do their objective, gens. The amount of Moris I have been seeing recently is truly disgusting (not sure why). Maybe, this is one the reasons why players don’t play this game for very long, this is not fun.

Moris really don’t deserve a rework, they deserve to be removed from the game. The same thing can be said about keys. Both are really unhealthy for the game as both make the game end faster than intended and are probably the most unbalanced thing in the game at the moment. If you really want these things to stay in the game, you are probably not a good player yourself.

https://youtu.be/-iO6oaJ9UtY

(Don’t bully me for running 2 exhaustion perks, I have nothing on Cheryl :))

Comments

  • I love being Mori'd 🤪

  • Yeah I never did get the tunnel Mori thing. I run them for advantage but I won’t tunnel someone because I know I have the advantage. But I guess these small pp players really need that win so bad. Hopefully Mori, Key, Hatch, and EGC are next on their list already.

  • @GeminiCrow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/192709/i-want-to-genuinely-know-why-this-is-allowed

    Omfg I'm so tired of these sh*tbags. This was an immature, tired, waste of time of a post that was merely hyperbolic with no substance. Kids are mad they get killed and cant just start a new match. They say you're not a good player if you like Keys and Moris but then go "DoN't BuLlY mE iDk HoW tO pLaY oR lEvEl Up A bLoOdWeB sO I hAvE 2 eXhAuStIoN pErKs". You know who gets mad at being mori'd? Toxic players who have similar mindsets that sink this game on the forums and in play with some of the crossplay features introduced. If you dont like Moris and Keys, f*** off and play something else.

    It makes NO SENSE that people will keep the incredulous shittalking going and STILL play when they dont want/like, ruining it a little more everytime for people like me who enjoy the game and getting better at it with each new mechanic or addition to the trials work.

    I mean, come on, grow up, get out, and leave.

    Players like you are part of the problem. You most likely treat all players the same as they are a 4 man swf. Trust me, not all players play toxic. Keeping Moris and keys in game makes the game easy for toxic players. For all we know, you probably play like this and rely on Moris.

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/192709/i-want-to-genuinely-know-why-this-is-allowed

    The reason killers do that is becuz of toxic survivors who bully the killer so the killer will play scummy towards future survivors.

    This is stupidity. It's circular logic.

    If u want to start something. It starts with YOU! You should blame it on other survivors instead of putting the entire blame on the killer. You should encourage other survivors to not be toxic.

    Until u do this, constantly talking crap towards killers will further encourage them to play in this manner. And there is nothing wrong w it becuz its just normal game mechanic, at least the video u uploaded.

    If u are a survivor and want to nerf killers, I should point the finger at other survivors first. And vice versa.

    Oh really, I have seen survivors not Run Borrowed or DS and the killer will take advantage of it. No obsession = ez tunnel. It is really how the killers starts playing. This is why both of these perks are a staple in most of the high rank survivors builds and I don’t blame them. Until the Moris gets looked at, then they can look into balancing these perks but for now, they stay as they are.

  • This whole math equation thing is absolute BS. Seriously you're saying it takes more than 50% of a killers objective to mori one survivor. Where is the logic in that when you still have 3 other survivors to factor to the equation not 1!

  • @Prowler1000 said:

    You know, Dead by Daylight forum posts have been popping up in my Google now feed a lot and it's really made me surprised how much people care about the game.

    That's google not the popularity of the game. You realise google use analytics to present to you feeds that you would have more interest in resulting in more time on their platform which then equals more money

  • Well invite BHVR Devs to a event and then mori em 1-2 Times and they will nerf it ^^

  • @GeminiCrow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/192709/i-want-to-genuinely-know-why-this-is-allowed

    Omfg I'm so tired of these sh*tbags. This was an immature, tired, waste of time of a post that was merely hyperbolic with no substance. Kids are mad they get killed and cant just start a new match. They say you're not a good player if you like Keys and Moris but then go "DoN't BuLlY mE iDk HoW tO pLaY oR lEvEl Up A bLoOdWeB sO I hAvE 2 eXhAuStIoN pErKs". You know who gets mad at being mori'd? Toxic players who have similar mindsets that sink this game on the forums and in play with some of the crossplay features introduced. If you dont like Moris and Keys, f*** off and play something else.

    It makes NO SENSE that people will keep the incredulous shittalking going and STILL play when they dont want/like, ruining it a little more everytime for people like me who enjoy the game and getting better at it with each new mechanic or addition to the trials work.

    I mean, come on, grow up, get out, and leave.

    Your comment here was WAY more annoying and toxic than his post 😴 have you never complained about this game? And way to take his explanation for running 2 exhaustion perks so lamely. I'm sure he's sorry that he wasn't born with 5 billion blood points to invest in every new DBD survivor he gets.

    If you wanna get taken seriously, don't make comments like this. You're freaking out for no reason as if someone being (rightfully) annoyed at getting tunneled and mori'd off first hook is gonna make BHVR shut down the whole game... like... what? lmao

    Also, plenty of non toxic survivors and killers dislike keys and moris. I dislike getting mori'd off first hook but I'm not mad if it's my second hook. I'd love to get the chance to wiggle off/get stun saved but the animations themselves are cool and fun to see sometimes (especially if they're Clown LMFAO). Keys are fine, too, but I'm completely cool with a rework for them.

    Just chill out, bro LOL

  • The sheer amount of cope from mori using killer players on this thread is delicious.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628793#Comment_1628793

    Yes they have to do 66% of there objective, but its much easier to pressure gens when you tunnel of first hook with a mori

    And that is why I hate them so much. Them, and the Tombstone Piece.

  • @Kleer_mi1k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628768#Comment_1628768

    The game is 4v1... 1 hook is only about 8% of the killers objective... 8x4 is 32% of the killers objective is using a mori off 1st hook for all 4 survivors.

    You've still got to chase them down and eat through all of their chase perks and several bodyblocks. Plus, hardcore tunneling like that is still completing 66% of your objective, it's just going about it in a particularly unfun and rather scummy manor.

  • @Enlyne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1629582#Comment_1629582

    Getting so upset over a perk is really ridiculous, mori is way more abusive than DS and you know it, this logic is faulty.

    So you a DS player right

  • Honestly. Killers who mori off of first hook tend to be the ones who complain that survivors run meta. :/

  • @yadielrodriguez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1629541#Comment_1629541

    My way to mori is on second hook or if you DS me then you get mori so you deserve it.

    We deserve a mori if we use our perk?

    Don't come complaining when survivors loop the living [BAD WORD] out of you cause they wanna avoid the mori

    And I dont even run DS

  • Blame your teammate for saving infront of the killer.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    This, this is why survivors end up running the crutches perks and play scummy towards the killer. This can’t be compared to keys (unpopular opinion btw). Yes, they are both very strong but the killer can just do this and get you out of the game. For a key to come in play, the survivors have to do their objective, gens. The amount of Moris I have been seeing recently is truly disgusting (not sure why). Maybe, this is one the reasons why players don’t play this game for very long, this is not fun.

    Moris really don’t deserve a rework, they deserve to be removed from the game. The same thing can be said about keys. Both are really unhealthy for the game as both make the game end faster than intended and are probably the most unbalanced thing in the game at the moment. If you really want these things to stay in the game, you are probably not a good player yourself.

    https://youtu.be/-iO6oaJ9UtY

    (Don’t bully me for running 2 exhaustion perks, I have nothing on Cheryl :))

    When a survivor uses a key to get away my reaction is always the same "whatever" When ever a killer moris me my reaction is always the same "whatever" in my personal opinion is not that serious , I personally like the Mori animations but I only tend to use it when I have someone over and I'm showing them the game . It's usually always a ghostface Mori . I only use keys with swf and someone has a map. I think they should be kept the way it is but on a side note I get the frustration , I have unreliable internet but sometimes it works pretty well but what really pisses me off is when I'm doing good in a game and then I start lagging horribly and then it just turns to crap that really upsets me . So even though I don't agree with you I understand the frustration of not feeling in control or feeling helpless

  • There is also a challenge in the current tome to kill your obsession 10 times by any means. I myself have just been bringing ivory or ebony Mori's into the game to achieve it quickly. Sorry you don't like that.

  • @RizeAki said:

    Yeah I never did get the tunnel Mori thing. I run them for advantage but I won’t tunnel someone because I know I have the advantage. But I guess these small pp players really need that win so bad. Hopefully Mori, Key, Hatch, and EGC are next on their list already.

    I run green moris for the purpose of "This game is going too fast and I need to remove someone now."

  • There's definitely been an uptick in Mori usage as of late, probably for the reasons @Zozzy and @xerav have pointed out: Tome/daily challenges & the predicted rework by the devs. Moris are the most OP offering/item in the game and playing against one (or even with one) every game is just boring. I hope they remove Moris (and Keys, for that matter) from the game, but I doubt they will. They're seemingly ingrained into the game at this point, so I think we're looking at a rework of some sort; most likely by simply adding additional stipulations for their usage.

    Prediction for Moris: a timer will be implemented; Moris cannot be used for X minutes or until Y gens are completed.

    How do you think the devs will end up tweaking these items/offerings?

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    This, this is why survivors end up running the crutches perks and play scummy towards the killer. This can’t be compared to keys (unpopular opinion btw). Yes, they are both very strong but the killer can just do this and get you out of the game. For a key to come in play, the survivors have to do their objective, gens. The amount of Moris I have been seeing recently is truly disgusting (not sure why). Maybe, this is one the reasons why players don’t play this game for very long, this is not fun.

    Moris really don’t deserve a rework, they deserve to be removed from the game. The same thing can be said about keys. Both are really unhealthy for the game as both make the game end faster than intended and are probably the most unbalanced thing in the game at the moment. If you really want these things to stay in the game, you are probably not a good player yourself.

    https://youtu.be/-iO6oaJ9UtY

    (Don’t bully me for running 2 exhaustion perks, I have nothing on Cheryl :))

    I can give you a quick explanation of why this happens, a killer never starts out with a Mori their first game being a Mori, ever. Mori's are used after someone gets that 4man swf which play like scum but, that's just from my expierence. Now if you take the rolls and flip them same can be said for survs some survs play scummy cause their last killer played like a face campy butt face. Which no one likes.


    Scum is scum unfortunately but sadly from my expierence scum starts at the 4 man, not the killer. Keys force Mori's to counter a key but it's also how its looked at what was the tru3talent quote, "Toxic killers are shunned but toxic survivor's are praised".

  • @Hopesfall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628682#Comment_1628682

    sort of like when there were gen challenges and you'd see 4 commodius with BNP

    is that necessary

    "JUST EFFICIENT"

    This.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628676#Comment_1628676

    Because thats so difficult that you need to bring the most OP Offering in the game.

    How is that the most OP offering in the game? BNP x 4 + commodious is a nightmare combination for killers. Both sides have strong choices when it comes to add-ons and offerings.

  • @Thatgurl_again said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1629579#Comment_1629579

    We deserve a mori if we use our perk?

    Don't come complaining when survivors loop the living [BAD WORD] out of you cause they wanna avoid the mori

    And I dont even run DS

    I use bamboozle to avoid loops and waste time and I rather tunnel so I can rid of DS right away so in the end game there be no problem.

  • @yadielrodriguez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1630778#Comment_1630778

    I use bamboozle to avoid loops and waste time and I rather tunnel so I can rid of DS right away so in the end game there be no problem.

    If you ran into me I can work around bamboozle. It could be a solid 3 gen chase

  • @JordanMalicious said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628682#Comment_1628682

    How is that the most OP offering in the game? BNP x 4 + commodious is a nightmare combination for killers. Both sides have strong choices when it comes to add-ons and offerings.

    First of all, nice whataboutism.

    Second, those are not Offerings.

  • I say that and I did read that you are not a DS survivor but you act as one because you are defending the DS survivors when you know DS should get Nerf before mori.

  • @yadielrodriguez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631182#Comment_1631182

    I say that and I did read that you are not a DS survivor but you act as one because you are defending the DS survivors when you know DS should get Nerf before mori.

    LMAO nerfing DS before mori are we serious?

    This is a thread about moris, everyone's been asking for them to get nerfed for pretty long, DS already got reworked.

    Going all victim about a single perk in the game does not make you look good.

  • Tunneling off hook is literally every Spirit match I've been in lately and the person unhooking me never has borrowed time 😒. Lately they even brag about DS being bugged and how "funny" it is that they hardly get stunned...

  • @Thatgurl_again said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1630968#Comment_1630968

    If you ran into me I can work around bamboozle. It could be a solid 3 gen chase

    Careful, you're head might explode with all that bragging you're doing lmfao

  • I agree that DH stacks are a fun and rewarding mori. Ebony moris are for douchers.

  • @NepalibyDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628647#Comment_1628647

    That's stupid advice. The solution to a bad feature is not to disconnect. It is to address the problem. Other than that, not everyone has all the time in the world to queue multiple times and a secret offering isn't necessarily a mori.

    That’s not stupid advice. People play this game to have fun and let me tell you, out of the 3K hours I have in this game it is Almost Always an Ebony Mori when it’s a secret offering. Hell, even an Ivory Mori can mess up the game IF the killer decides to 1st hook mori. So dodging that is not stupid. Please move along and rethink what you said. Bye now.

  • Because on the flip side, I am sure if she had played "fair" she wouldn't have gotten any kills.

  • I don't exactly see anything wrong with that to be honest. At least you had a chance to get away from the killer instead of being farmed off the hook plus the game isn't about winning or losing you can still get the most points in a game and lose.

  • I think that ebony moris should be tied to how many gens are done. Like you can Mori anyone you've hooked after the exit gates are powered, or something.

  • As a killer main. I apologize you have to run into a no skill garbage killer. That's why I dropped playing survivor, I can't stand killers like that lol

  • Just he's optimal, just like u genrushing xD

  • Garbage mechanics like moris and keys exist because the devs won't balance for competitive play. The stuff is blatantly uncompetitive. The stuff most players complain about is the stuff that belongs in a game of Uno, not in a ranked PvP game.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    This, this is why survivors end up running the crutches perks and play scummy towards the killer. This can’t be compared to keys (unpopular opinion btw). Yes, they are both very strong but the killer can just do this and get you out of the game. For a key to come in play, the survivors have to do their objective, gens. The amount of Moris I have been seeing recently is truly disgusting (not sure why). Maybe, this is one the reasons why players don’t play this game for very long, this is not fun.

    Moris really don’t deserve a rework, they deserve to be removed from the game. The same thing can be said about keys. Both are really unhealthy for the game as both make the game end faster than intended and are probably the most unbalanced thing in the game at the moment. If you really want these things to stay in the game, you are probably not a good player yourself.

    https://youtu.be/-iO6oaJ9UtY

    (Don’t bully me for running 2 exhaustion perks, I have nothing on Cheryl :))

    And what about the problem where it doesn't hook the survivor when I'm in hook range (point-blank at that) unless I am actually looking right at the hook itself and not just facing it, and same for the dropped pallets not able to get broken unless looking directly at it? Got too many chases lost because of that issue

  • No survivors end up runnning crouch perks and playing scummy because they can. The reason Moris are in the game is because survivors are so scummy.

    I know this 100% the case because of the toxic ass rift challenges lol

  • I can shed light on this.


    You were the obsession, right? There is an awful challenge in archives for killer, kill the obsession by any means, ten times. I've been running a green mori in my games to get it done because I don't use them elsewhere anyway.


    Sucks, don't want to just remove people from the game but this is the challenge it gave us.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    This, this is why survivors end up running the crutches perks and play scummy towards the killer. This can’t be compared to keys (unpopular opinion btw). Yes, they are both very strong but the killer can just do this and get you out of the game. For a key to come in play, the survivors have to do their objective, gens. The amount of Moris I have been seeing recently is truly disgusting (not sure why). Maybe, this is one the reasons why players don’t play this game for very long, this is not fun.

    Moris really don’t deserve a rework, they deserve to be removed from the game. The same thing can be said about keys. Both are really unhealthy for the game as both make the game end faster than intended and are probably the most unbalanced thing in the game at the moment. If you really want these things to stay in the game, you are probably not a good player yourself.

    https://youtu.be/-iO6oaJ9UtY

    (Don’t bully me for running 2 exhaustion perks, I have nothing on Cheryl :))

    I get what you are saying. Honestly, if I see a mori I just cancel in the loading screen. if as a killer I see a key I usually just dodge the lobby or bring franklins and play very aggresively

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    This, this is why survivors end up running the crutches perks and play scummy towards the killer. This can’t be compared to keys (unpopular opinion btw). Yes, they are both very strong but the killer can just do this and get you out of the game. For a key to come in play, the survivors have to do their objective, gens. The amount of Moris I have been seeing recently is truly disgusting (not sure why). Maybe, this is one the reasons why players don’t play this game for very long, this is not fun.

    Moris really don’t deserve a rework, they deserve to be removed from the game. The same thing can be said about keys. Both are really unhealthy for the game as both make the game end faster than intended and are probably the most unbalanced thing in the game at the moment. If you really want these things to stay in the game, you are probably not a good player yourself.

    https://youtu.be/-iO6oaJ9UtY

    (Don’t bully me for running 2 exhaustion perks, I have nothing on Cheryl :))

    Why this is a thing you ask? Because some people actually don't play the game, they play because they hate their real life.

  • @GrimmReaper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631114#Comment_1631114

    Careful, you're head might explode with all that bragging you're doing lmfao

    I'm not bragging just saying I dont like your play style so deal with mine

  • because you are the obsession and there is a challenge going killing obsessions?

  • @seki23 said:

    because you are the obsession and there is a challenge going killing obsessions?

    And you Need an Ebony Mori and the need to camp at 5 gens? I don’t think so

  • @korean_zombie said:

    I agree that DH stacks are a fun and rewarding mori. Ebony moris are for douchers.

    Ds is for douches too

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    This, this is why survivors end up running the crutches perks and play scummy towards the killer. This can’t be compared to keys (unpopular opinion btw). Yes, they are both very strong but the killer can just do this and get you out of the game. For a key to come in play, the survivors have to do their objective, gens. The amount of Moris I have been seeing recently is truly disgusting (not sure why). Maybe, this is one the reasons why players don’t play this game for very long, this is not fun.

    Moris really don’t deserve a rework, they deserve to be removed from the game. The same thing can be said about keys. Both are really unhealthy for the game as both make the game end faster than intended and are probably the most unbalanced thing in the game at the moment. If you really want these things to stay in the game, you are probably not a good player yourself.

    https://youtu.be/-iO6oaJ9UtY

    (Don’t bully me for running 2 exhaustion perks, I have nothing on Cheryl :))

    I just had a game with a facecamping tunnel bad spirit wearing the exact same outfit, pretty sure its the same poor guy

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/192709/i-want-to-genuinely-know-why-this-is-allowed

    Yea I just stoped carding about surivors fun after running into 5 keys in a row so yea f all y'all that use ds unbreakable adrenaline with a key ive started useing pyrmid head with manquins foot franklins noed like i want to play in a fun way for everyone but I cant when everyones is useing metta shi# that ruins the fun for me

    Survivors have to reveal the hatch to use a key. If all survivors are alive, that means they have to complete all the gens. 3 alive, all but 1 gen. 2, all but 2 gens, and if you're the last one alive, the hatch opens anyway. It's not like they complete a single gen and peace out. Killers should have to accomplish 2 hooks in order to mori a survivor with an ebony. I don't care if they decide to mori them all, they should have to complete the majority of their objectives just like survivors do.

  • @Elena said:

    For a key to come in play, the survivors have to do their objective, gens.

    For a mori to come in play, the killers have to do their objective, hook survivors.

    Killers have to hook them 3 times to normally complete the objective. I suppose you would agree then that survivors should only have to do 1-2 gens to reveal the hatch and escape with the key, right?

1 2 3