Where are you from?
I wonder from what countries are the people I'm playing with (you !).
I assume it's mostly from the US but I could be wrong. So.
Where are you from? :chuffed:
Country of baguette and cheese here.
I assume it's mostly from the US but I could be wrong. So.
Where are you from? :chuffed:
Country of baguette and cheese here.
Comments
I'm from Murica freedom and what not!
POLAND
Montreal, CANADA (But you guys knew that already)
Germany
USA, Maine
Gonna rise up, Kick a little ass, ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!
USA, Virginia.
Again, from The Earth.
TN huh? I used to live there a while ago. I moved.
US, Missouri
Arizona, US
*waves at super close canadians*
waves back
UK
United States.
Miami, fl.
Sup everyone!!!!
Georgia, USA! Specifically, I grew up in Atlanta.
the Netherlands
France.
The Netherlands. ^^
Canada. Smack in the middle of a coastal town.
England :]
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Germany.
Belgium
@TheHourMan
French Killer with stale baguette weapon when
USA Florida
The Netherlands
USA, Ohio!
Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Guess I'm the only one.
USA, specifically the deepest, darkest, backwoods Appalachian town in WV.
The United States of America, and in Ohio, surprisingly not a hillbilly no pun intended
The sun.