Where are you from?
I wonder from what countries are the people I'm playing with (you !).ย
I assume it's mostly from the US but I could be wrong. So.
Where are you from? :chuffed:
Country of baguette and cheese here.
I assume it's mostly from the US but I could be wrong. So.
Where are you from? :chuffed:
Country of baguette and cheese here.
Comments
The hellhole named Brazil
@Orion So, does the sun ever kindle your rage?
France here, i'm a poor lonesome baguette
Your basement
Ok serious time now. USA,Oklahoma.
@PhantomMask20763 whaaaaaaaaattttt????? We arenโt neighbors! *cry*
France , Vosges ๐๐
TABERNAC!!
I'm from Pizza Land! :D
But I am currently in the USA. Kansas to be specific.
United States. Where?
...Wouldn't you like to know. ;)
Denmark
Looking at my ping in most lobbies, possibly the Moon.
There is one thing I noticed in this thread. When people are from the USA, they often specify which state they are in, while people outside the USA, only mention their country without further information. Why is that?
@ABannedCat itโs just second nature for me. Iโve always mentioned my specific state.
United States, Oklahoma
Was looking through here to find my fellow Irish brothers. Sadly there isn't any :(
Im from mexico
(and I think not many know the game out there)
Italy.
Pizza for everyone,boyssss.
Pluto :D
@ABannedCat Probably because it's pretty big and someone could live in the US without actually being pretty close to another person who does? Could also be because the cultures are typically different based on where you've grown up. I actually didn't know people outside of the US didn't give a more specific location, though.
How come this post got resurected? :D
Nice to see still going on.
And still from France here.
Germany
Mistake On The Lake
I live in the hottest state in the US. ๐๐
Perรบ :)
I'm the only one?
Singapore.
Austria, Salzburg
Or at the moment in Croatia cuz I am on vacation
I hail from the small island of Gotland, in the Baltic Sea.
Nova Scotia, Canada
United States NJ
California because all they get is forest fires? @Saint_Ukraine
@Hoodedfengm1n No, Arizona. I'm actually unsure about it being the hottest state since California has Death Valley; plus, they had a drought. I've always heard that Arizona is the hottest state though.
@Andreyu44
Bella frate!!!๏ปฟ๐๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๐๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๐๏ปฟ
Massachusetts, US
3 pages and only 3 mexicans? damn thats rough
The good ol' USA!๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ๐บ๐ธ
Russia
The Void
Former Army Brat considers Ft. Bragg home, but I live in St. Louis, Mo
Poland bro ^ ^
Cambridgeshire, England.