Why are killers allowed to do this? (Please Watch)

So me and my friends were SWFing And we ended up getting a pyramid head on this match, unfortunately the killer did not get a hook until almost the end of the match. Once the gens pop he chases the guy that got unhooked from earlier in the game and he unfortunately became tormented and cages him instead of hooking him. The killer ran right to the area of our caged teammate and we all were trying to save him but the killer stands there 4 feet away (which I feel like is still to close for the cage to not move) with his power ready to instantly kill him if we were to save him. There’s nothing we could of done as a team to get him out safely because borrowed time does not proc off cages or any unhooking perk for that matter. Unfortunately we rescued him from the cage because the exit gate was right next to us and wanted to make a play so we could escape as a team but the killer still downs him because of it. Our teammate was very upset as anyone would be and leaves the match and the killer thought it was funny to dance on his body and shake his head. Here’s a clip of what happened and if you don’t want to watch it that’s fine because I explained how the scene went but my question is why? Why do killers play like this? What makes you entitled for a kill knowing you lost? This is why survivors are toxic and bm and do other things to upset killers.

~Rant over

https://youtu.be/n9tpkYizw9o


Edit: Since I’m getting so many hate comments and negative comments I will not be responding to them as this post was just for people to see how broken pyramid head is still til this day. And although the devs already fixed the ability to remove cage auras from PH, it does not fix how broken the mechanic is still and how it can be abused like in the clip above.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I love how no one shows empathy towards OP. He is the perfect example of an entitlement, close minded player with a complete lack of common sense. And even after multiple killer-/survivor mains told him that he is the entitled one he still think he is in the right and demand justice for him and his fallen brothers. 😁

  • @Demonl3y said:

    So you are playing in SWF, with DCing members and because the killer camped in the ENDGAME he is toxic and entitlted?

    He did nothing wrong. Why should he leave if the gates are powered and he knews you guys are around him?

    @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590259#Comment_1590259

    And the killers objective is to kill but you still complain when they try to secure their kill with camping. You are the joke here.

    @Babyyy_Boyy Oh course we dont get a reply from you.

    I mean, why should you give valid points if you just could complain about things you do much worse?

  • Yeah, no.

    This guy had every opportunity to get out alive, but he ######### up.

    1. Pyramid was too far to trigger a cage relocation, meaning he was too far for Punishment to hit immediately, meaning that even if it was timed perfectly, the caged survivor would have had a chance to dead hard the wave.
    2. Before Pyramid got that close, he had to have caged the survivor to begin with. This sends them to the furthest possible location, giving the survivors ample opportunity to save before Pyramid had a chance to camp the cage.
    3. Pyramid didn't get perfect timing on his attack, so the guy got into the open. After that, there is absolutely no reason for him to die. You are out in the open, against the EASIEST ability in the game to dodge, with several people right beside you to stop Pyramid from going for an M1. All he had to do was look behind him and he was out, but instead he decided to get hit by Punishment in the open.
  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590289#Comment_1590289

    I dont see that at all from the killer, he was just securing a kill, and you're complaining because he didnt let you walk out. What youre asking for is the definition of entitled.

    Be glad I wasn't in that match, you'd be on here, whining about how overpowered pyramid head is, rather than whining because all 4 didnt escape. Because if you cant dodge his m2 in open space, you wouldnt have lasted 5 minutes against a killer like me.

    No, if we all escaped you would be on here whining on how broken map ands are and how SWF is OP. Sit down.

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    Why did you avoid the perk question? Is your whole SWF just running small PP build then complaining your gen rush ended in one of your SWF having to DC?

    It's literally not impressive when a team escapes based off of immunity and 4 man communication. As I see it, you and your SWF had everything in this game, you have no room to complain.

    To answer your question which I haven’t ran into, NO we were not running the “small pp build” and also WE DO have room to complain because Doing generators is the only objective survivors have to do (totems are not required). Playing with friends on this game or any game for that matter should not be looked at in a bad way there’s nothing wrong for wanting to play a game with friends. You’re either jealous because you always play solo or you go against SWF’s that you can’t beat. Period. Next.

  • That was pretty scummy and he shouldn’t have bmed I would understand if he was just trying to get his 1k but add in the bm is what makes it toxic imo atleast

  • @Demonl3y said:

    So you are playing in SWF, with DCing members and because the killer camped in the ENDGAME he is toxic and entitlted?

    He did nothing wrong. Why should he leave if the gates are powered and he knews you guys are around him?

    omg comments like these are annoying there’s like 50 of them on here. What does SWF have to do with anything? Playing with friends on a video game isn’t bad just sit down you and all the other entitled killer mains on here. Please. Next.

  • @Boss said:

    I don't see why you think this should've been a lost kill.

    Or at least, the Killer seemed to not think it was lost.

    As long as a Survivor is in the trial, they should have the ability to be injured and die.

    And so the Killer here used the tools available to them and managed to still get a kill in at the end.

    If you mean you disagree with this particular method being a thing, then idk what to say because it might be this way forever.

    Yes I definitely disagree with THIS particular method being a thing in the game. It’s unhealthy and do you remember when Pyramid Head had the ability to see cage auras? EVERY match was like that on EVERY platform and it was complained on these forums for a good time and it got fixed right away. But as you can tell from the video, it did not get fixed entirely so it’s going to leave people upset because we thought the Devs had fixed it but OBVIOUSLY not.

  • @Raz_ said:

    Thats a classic Pyramid head gameplay. well say thanks to devs who implemented a full time tunneling killer.

    Funny how people say "omg he dced so entitled" but killers also dc when they get gen rushed or anything happens what is not fun for them.

    mindset of killer mains

    Exactly dude. Half these comments are hate comments against me but I can see why because 80% of these forums are killer mains even though I’ve always been a killer main. But thanks for understanding.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591154#Comment_1591154

    - SWF, with all the sweat perks

    - one gets tunnelled (in endgame) as damage control

    - this leads to one dcing and another coming to the forums to demand action be taken because only three of them escaped

    - OP also lets players bleed out on the floor when playing killer as mentioned earlier in this thread but that's ok because he's the one doing it

    So yes, some hints of entitlement detected

    -you only saw my perks so who do you know the whole SWF has “Sweat Perks”?

    -He never got tunneled, if you would of read the post I said he got chased and he was hooked EARLIER in the game. That doesn’t mean he got tunneled

    -Who wouldn’t DC? I have every right to come and post what I want on here until I get banned from posting on here

    -You’re literally coming off a comment on here but don’t know the full story as to why I slugged them (Didn’t let them bleed out) sit down. Move along. Bye.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591017#Comment_1591017

    Yes I definitely disagree with THIS particular method being a thing in the game. It’s unhealthy and do you remember when Pyramid Head had the ability to see cage auras? EVERY match was like that on EVERY platform and it was complained on these forums for a good time and it got fixed right away. But as you can tell from the video, it did not get fixed entirely so it’s going to leave people upset because we thought the Devs had fixed it but OBVIOUSLY not.

    No, i cannot tell from the video as it's from your perspective, not the Killer's.

    I don't know if they saw the Caged Survivor's Aura, for all i know the Killer went there because they saw the Exit Gate Switch Aura and thought that there would be Survivors there, and then simply stumbled upon this Caged Survivor.

    I myself don't know if it actually is bugged, but this video can't tell me that.


    Also, since you have now clarified to me what you think is unfair, and if it is indeed bugged: Yes, that would be pretty unfair, and i would hope that it then gets fixed ASAP.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590831#Comment_1590831

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590832#Comment_1590832

    @Babyyy_Boyy Oh course we dont get a reply from you.

    I mean, why should you give valid points if you just could complain about things you do much worse?

    Dude look what time you comment I was asleep. I don’t have time to respond to 50+ negative comments anyways but playing a game with Friends should not be looked at in a bad way it’s literally playing a game with friends. I also have every right to get mad because this isn’t “camping”, it’s a scummy way to get a kill because the killer was bad and it’s something we thought the devs fixed but obviously not.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591183#Comment_1591183

    -you only saw my perks so who do you know the whole SWF has “Sweat Perks”?

    -He never got tunneled, if you would of read the post I said he got chased and he was hooked EARLIER in the game. That doesn’t mean he got tunneled

    -Who wouldn’t DC? I have every right to come and post what I want on here until I get banned from posting on here

    -You’re literally coming off a comment on here but don’t know the full story as to why I slugged them (Didn’t let them bleed out) sit down. Move along. Bye.

    swf teams tend to stick with those who play in a similar way. Maybe you had the sweat perks and he was running slippery meat and pebble but let's face it, probably not

    As for who wouldn't DC in that situation...most people wouldn't?

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590295#Comment_1590295

    game like this happen to me I mean I got some hooks at the start and mid game but by egc they were all alive and kicking but right as the last gen popped I got someone on the hook they 99% the gate I camped like anyone would but I had noed and the totem was right behind the hooked survivor so they couldn't get it out but try to save him anyways.

    long story short I traded hooks with everyone the hook I was using was next to the basement how it turn out I got 2k or 3k if DC counts as a kill but I slugged everyone but it was dead dawg saloon and I lost the 4th survivor who got hatch by crawling to it.

    so just because the last gen done doesn't mean survivor won and the games over.

    Exactly, when you just have 1 person to kill in the EGC you naturally camp it.

    To try to ensure the kill (even tho without NOED can be impossible to do), and to make them angry of course.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590831#Comment_1590831

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590832#Comment_1590832

    @Babyyy_Boyy Oh course we dont get a reply from you.

    I mean, why should you give valid points if you just could complain about things you do much worse?

    What does playing with friends have to do with that?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592083#Comment_1592083

    swf teams tend to stick with those who play in a similar way. Maybe you had the sweat perks and he was running slippery meat and pebble but let's face it, probably not

    As for who wouldn't DC in that situation...most people wouldn't?

    I’m not gonna respond to your perks comment because they are there for people to use just how perks like NOED are there to use for killers. As to why someone wouldn’t dc? That’s irritating to go against. It’s irritating to know that the devs had supposedly fixed the the cage problems with this killer as it was complained about so much on here when he was released even by killer mains, and things like this still happen.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591017#Comment_1591017

    Yes I definitely disagree with THIS particular method being a thing in the game. It’s unhealthy and do you remember when Pyramid Head had the ability to see cage auras? EVERY match was like that on EVERY platform and it was complained on these forums for a good time and it got fixed right away. But as you can tell from the video, it did not get fixed entirely so it’s going to leave people upset because we thought the Devs had fixed it but OBVIOUSLY not.

    2 things.

    1. If the killer was using Iridescent Seal of Metatron it would reveal the cage location since the survivor in the cage is still tormented.

    2. The cage essentially spawns across the map from your location making it easy to guess the location anyways.

    Since you don't have video of what the killer saw you only have assumptions that it was a bug.

  • I don't feel bad for the survivors at all. I actually feel bad for the killer.


    And ppl gotta come here to demonize the killer....

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590081#Comment_1590081

    Not a cage though. As I said, if they had just been patient, the cage would’ve respawned elsewhere on the map due to PH being too close.

    that only happens when pyramid head is extremely close to the cage, like face camping close. being that far wouldnt trigger it

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590232#Comment_1590232

    So if any gens get done in any match you call that a “ gen rush“? For survivors doing their ONE AND ONLY objective? lmao you killer mains are jokes.

    This is why everyone should play however they want. But the survivors will complain. They'll complain about the killer and each other as well.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591755#Comment_1591755

    Dude look what time you comment I was asleep. I don’t have time to respond to 50+ negative comments anyways but playing a game with Friends should not be looked at in a bad way it’s literally playing a game with friends. I also have every right to get mad because this isn’t “camping”, it’s a scummy way to get a kill because the killer was bad and it’s something we thought the devs fixed but obviously not.

    Its not about playing with SWF. Its about that you conplain when yoh had every advantage (especially witg these perks) and then complain when the killer camps at the endgame when the gates are powered. Tell me what he should do other than that, especially if he KNEW all of you guys were around the hook. Should he just leave and give you a free unhook?

    If you say no one should complain about genrushing, then you also shouldnt complain when the killer camps.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591755#Comment_1591755

    What does playing with friends have to do with that?

    Of course you only point out that, but not the other things.

    But ill just copy paste what i said to the other guy so you can read it :


    "Its not about playing with SWF. Its about that you conplain when yoh had every advantage (especially witg these perks) and then complain when the killer camps at the endgame when the gates are powered. Tell me what he should do other than that, especially if he KNEW all of you guys were around the hook. Should he just leave and give you a free unhook?

    If you say no one should complain about genrushing, then you also shouldnt complain when the killer camps."

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592103#Comment_1592103

    Of course you only point out that, but not the other things.

    But ill just copy paste what i said to the other guy so you can read it :

    "Its not about playing with SWF. Its about that you conplain when yoh had every advantage (especially witg these perks) and then complain when the killer camps at the endgame when the gates are powered. Tell me what he should do other than that, especially if he KNEW all of you guys were around the hook. Should he just leave and give you a free unhook?

    If you say no one should complain about genrushing, then you also shouldnt complain when the killer camps."

    Look I understand why the PH did what he did it was egc he had to. But op is complaining about the fact he can do it, its poor design the killer can freely tunneled if he wants.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592097#Comment_1592097

    I’m not gonna respond to your perks comment because they are there for people to use just how perks like NOED are there to use for killers. As to why someone wouldn’t dc? That’s irritating to go against. It’s irritating to know that the devs had supposedly fixed the the cage problems with this killer as it was complained about so much on here when he was released even by killer mains, and things like this still happen.

    You can run whatever perks you want, and you can also play with friends, I only mention those things because when you're in a 3-4 man swf and strictly running only meta perks it's fair to assume your playstyle is the "sweat your balls off" type? Which is also fine, not for me I don't think it makes much sense with this game but you do you.

    It's just you seem to expect the killer to play in a much more chill way than that. Maybe trying to win yeah, but not to any level that might stop your hard-earned 4-man escape. There's kind of a disconnect there (apart from your mate's one), don't you think?

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592211#Comment_1592211

    Look I understand why the PH did what he did it was egc he had to. But op is complaining about the fact he can do it, its poor design the killer can freely tunneled if he wants.

    And its not bad design that survivors also can abuse perks like BT and DS?

    Yea you could say Survivors who tank with BT or bait DS are just playing smart, but the same could be said for camping (at least when its endgame like in this video) and tunneling.

    If you dont want camping in the game, how would you ,,remove it" without it getting exploited?

    Also what should the killer do in the endgame then?

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592095#Comment_1592095

    Its not about playing with SWF. Its about that you conplain when yoh had every advantage (especially witg these perks) and then complain when the killer camps at the endgame when the gates are powered. Tell me what he should do other than that, especially if he KNEW all of you guys were around the hook. Should he just leave and give you a free unhook?

    If you say no one should complain about genrushing, then you also shouldnt complain when the killer camps.

    I understand what you’re saying. YES YES YES YES YES YES the killer has EVERY right to camp. You can say we “gen rushed” although we didn’t but the POINT I’m trying to make is how the mechanic with PYRAMID HEAD specifically is broken and irritating to go up against. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone against face campers in solo que and SWF all I’m trying to say is that the cage mechanic IS STILL BROKEN even though the devs removed cage auras. You can still abuse the mechanic in the clip I showed. So if you’re going to keep commenting about stuff other than the cage mechanic I won’t respond.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592208#Comment_1592208

    I understand what you’re saying. YES YES YES YES YES YES the killer has EVERY right to camp. You can say we “gen rushed” although we didn’t but the POINT I’m trying to make is how the mechanic with PYRAMID HEAD specifically is broken and irritating to go up against. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone against face campers in solo que and SWF all I’m trying to say is that the cage mechanic IS STILL BROKEN even though the devs removed cage auras. You can still abuse the mechanic in the clip I showed. So if you’re going to keep commenting about stuff other than the cage mechanic I won’t respond.

    how would you change the cages then ? And why should anyone use the cages then? You still had the chance to rescue, you could bait his range attack and then rescue the guy for example.

    Also i never said anything AGAINST genrushing. Theres nothing wrong with it ,but theres also nothing wrong with camping and tunneling especially if he couldnt do anything else anyway.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592227#Comment_1592227

    And its not bad design that survivors also can abuse perks like BT and DS?

    Yea you could say Survivors who tank with BT or bait DS are just playing smart, but the same could be said for camping (at least when its endgame like in this video) and tunneling.

    If you dont want camping in the game, how would you ,,remove it" without it getting exploited?

    Also what should the killer do in the endgame then?

    I just told you the killer is fine to camp st end game what the pyramid head did though was poor design. He could of done this early game to insure more hooks. It isnt just an endgame camp issue. You cant really abuse by when you can go after the unhooked. The only way you are hitting the recently unhooked is if the unhooked has dead hard.

    DS us mandatory killers leave no room when tunneling isnt punishable technically. I never said I dont want camping stop putting words in my mouth I just said that particular strat his did is definitely a poor design.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592242#Comment_1592242

    how would you change the cages then ? And why should anyone use the cages then? You still had the chance to rescue, you could bait his range attack and then rescue the guy for example.

    Also i never said anything AGAINST genrushing. Theres nothing wrong with it ,but theres also nothing wrong with camping and tunneling especially if he couldnt do anything else anyway.

    I would change the cage mechanic so that everything remains the same except the distance you have to be between the cage before it moves. Yes was already fixed so that if PH Is within 5 meters of the cage (AKA his body touching the cage) it would teleport somewhere else. I still think in that scenario we had that he was still to close that’s all maybe make it 9 or 10 meters at least idk tbh.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592241#Comment_1592241

    I just told you the killer is fine to camp st end game what the pyramid head did though was poor design. He could of done this early game to insure more hooks. It isnt just an endgame camp issue. You cant really abuse by when you can go after the unhooked. The only way you are hitting the recently unhooked is if the unhooked has dead hard.

    DS us mandatory killers leave no room when tunneling isnt punishable technically. I never said I dont want camping stop putting words in my mouth I just said that particular strat his did is definitely a poor design.

    Where did i put words in your mouth tho? I never you WANT camping removed, i asked how you would do it.

    Also if he camps the cages early game, you could just do gens. This doesnt mean i defend this kind of ,,gameplay"

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590496#Comment_1590496

    No, if we all escaped you would be on here whining on how broken map ands are and how SWF is OP. Sit down.

    Hey, if you want to meet up for kyf, I will happily stomp a mud hole in you.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592256#Comment_1592256

    Where did i put words in your mouth tho? I never you WANT camping removed, i asked how you would do it.

    Also if he camps the cages early game, you could just do gens. This doesnt mean i defend this kind of ,,gameplay"

    It was just a misunderstanding then. I dont want camping tone removed because its necessary sometimes. And if he does do this thags the right call that's also poor design.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592034#Comment_1592034

    Hey, if you want to meet up for kyf, I will happily stomp a mud hole in you.

    I bet you’re gonna play a broken killer like spirit or PH 😂😂

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    So me and my friends were SWFing And we ended up getting a pyramid head on this match, unfortunately the killer did not get a hook until almost the end of the match. Once the gens pop he chases the guy that got unhooked from earlier in the game and he unfortunately became tormented and cages him instead of hooking him. The killer ran right to the area of our caged teammate and we all were trying to save him but the killer stands there 4 feet away (which I feel like is still to close for the cage to not move) with his power ready to instantly kill him if we were to save him. There’s nothing we could of done as a team to get him out safely because borrowed time does not proc off cages or any unhooking perk for that matter. Unfortunately we rescued him from the cage because the exit gate was right next to us and wanted to make a play so we could escape as a team but the killer still downs him because of it. Our teammate was very upset as anyone would be and leaves the match and the killer thought it was funny to dance on his body and shake his head. Here’s a clip of what happened and if you don’t want to watch it that’s fine because I explained how the scene went but my question is why? Why do killers play like this? What makes you entitled for a kill knowing you lost? This is why survivors are toxic and bm and do other things to upset killers.

    ~Rant over

    https://youtu.be/n9tpkYizw9o

    OKAY STOP! Nothing done in this clip was toxic except the DC. THE KILLER WAS USING HIS POWER, that's all that happened. Pyramid Head can cage and that acts like a hook, survivors have to respect that he can kill very fast if given the chance. UNDERSTAND AS A SURVIVOR YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO ALWAYS ESCAPE! Pyramid head gets one kill, so what, three of you would have escaped after. Don't act like this is a killer being entitled or toxic, there was literally nothing he could do in this situation, sucks for the one guy to die but that's the name of the game.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590081#Comment_1590081

    Not a cage though. As I said, if they had just been patient, the cage would’ve respawned elsewhere on the map due to PH being too close.

    the cage only moves if ph is within 2m from the cage

  • @Hektic3000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/187805/why-are-killers-allowed-to-do-this-please-watch

    OKAY STOP! Nothing done in this clip was toxic except the DC. THE KILLER WAS USING HIS POWER, that's all that happened. Pyramid Head can cage and that acts like a hook, survivors have to respect that he can kill very fast if given the chance. UNDERSTAND AS A SURVIVOR YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO ALWAYS ESCAPE! Pyramid head gets one kill, so what, three of you would have escaped after. Don't act like this is a killer being entitled or toxic, there was literally nothing he could do in this situation, sucks for the one guy to die but that's the name of the game.

    He didn’t get a kill he disconnected.

  • He disconnected because he was going to die....That doesn't just invalidate that kill or situation, you should know that.

  • I think a good way to judge this is using a different killer as an example. So his main issue was he couldn't use borrowed time cause it was a cage and he could camp the cage but let's say it's still a hook and it's a GF or a Wraith camping. Either one of them could keep bt from proccing and get the down. I'm sure it felt scummy to have this PH do that to them but honestly theirs ways around BT you can't expect every unhook in the egc to be safe and you can just body block till the boy gets to the exit gate. Take the loss of your one guy and move on. The d/c was uneeded. I don't think PH did anything wrong. He manipulated the situation to get around survivor plays the same way bodyblocking is using a strat to get around unsafe unhooks

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592293#Comment_1592293

    I bet you’re gonna play a broken killer like spirit or PH 😂😂

    You bet I am. I already know how you're going to play and what perks youre bringing. The issue for you is that I've been dealing with teams like yours for over a year, I won't be easy prey.

  • I would still count that as a kill but ok

  • @GreyWolfofNorth said:

    I think a good way to judge this is using a different killer as an example. So his main issue was he couldn't use borrowed time cause it was a cage and he could camp the cage but let's say it's still a hook and it's a GF or a Wraith camping. Either one of them could keep bt from proccing and get the down. I'm sure it felt scummy to have this PH do that to them but honestly theirs ways around BT you can't expect every unhook in the egc to be safe and you can just body block till the boy gets to the exit gate. Take the loss of your one guy and move on. The d/c was uneeded. I don't think PH did anything wrong. He manipulated the situation to get around survivor plays the same way bodyblocking is using a strat to get around unsafe unhooks

    I dont know if that comparison would work for op cause it seems like that would have been a DS save if it was Wraith or Ghostface but i know what you mean. OP doesn't want to listen to reason and just wants to push this (pretty bad) narrative.

  • I imagine it's already been said, but what makes your friend entitled to getting an escape? It's PVP. The killer is going to take out who they can.

  • it all makes perfect sense now...

    image.png


  • Your friend sucks that bad that he stood in the way of his hit.... Literally the easiest thing to dodge....

  • I see no problem with this. You cut your losses and leave.

  • @stoudbaker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590297#Comment_1590297

    Basement trapper for sure,especially with that trap that downs you if you untrap yourself

    @stoudbaker Lol, I JUST got out of a match like this! Running Kindred and could see Trapper using basement hooks to bait team mates while laying traps. It's shocking, he got 3K and I escaped by finding Hatch.

    Some ppl gotta be heroes and some of us just gotta be...SURVIVORS.

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590555#Comment_1590555

    @stoudbaker Lol, I JUST got out of a match like this! Running Kindred and could see Trapper using basement hooks to bait team mates while laying traps. It's shocking, he got 3K and I escaped by finding Hatch.

    Some ppl gotta be heroes and some of us just gotta be...SURVIVORS.

    Its fun to watch and be like yea i know this trick,go into save and knowing where their gonna be ooof right into a trap

  • Cages shouldn't ignore perks. I also thought cages relocate if killer camps?

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Cages shouldn't ignore perks. I also thought cages relocate if killer camps?

    If they dont ignore perks, there is absolutely zero reason to use them. You have to work to get people tormented, you dont know where they are, and they usually spawn right near a survivor, so you get no pressure.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    You could have just waited long enough for the cage to respawn elsewhere on the map. If PH remains to close to a cage for too long, the cage respawns.

    You know damn well survivors don't read tutorials...

1 2 3 4