Dear Myers Mains

So, couple years ago, I purchased DbD due to Myers. Of all the slasher Icons I grew-up on, he was always my favorite. I put him down in early to mid 2019 due to burnout and moved on to other killers.

Anyway, been trying to pick him up again and having a lot of trouble getting any type of pressure or even a snowball effect (Purple rank survivors).

Any tips from current mains out there? Because at this point, I'm about to shove him into the toy box and just play Ghostface.

Comments

  • I for one love the "fck your pallet/window" build. Brutal + Enduring + Spirit Fury + Babooz. I run the green bow and judith's memorial add ons and oh boy you are scary to face. You might get gen rushed every once in a while if the map is super trashy (looking at you Ormond) but most of the time it's actually a really strong build. Rank 1 both sides btw, it's a powerful build not a meme build despite it's looks.

  • Honestly I've been having pretty decent game running Corrupt, Whispers, and the pretty much any 2 perks from there. I think my other two slots are Dying Light and Thana or Thana and Brutal Strength.

    It's not the best build and there's no synergy but Myers biggest issue is his early game. That's fixed by throwing on Whispers to make sure you find people as fast as possible and having Corrupt so you don't have to travel very slowly across the entire map. Once you hit tier 2, you just play normally from there. If you have PGTW, it's good on any killer so why not throw it on. Up to you.

  • Thats because Myers is a trapless trapper... Embrace the Ghostface and then embrace the Blight :)

  • @Kilmeran said:

    So, couple years ago, I purchased DbD due to Myers. Of all the slasher Icons I grew-up on, he was always my favorite. I put him down in early to mid 2019 due to burnout and moved on to other killers.

    Anyway, been trying to pick him up again and having a lot of trouble getting any type of pressure or even a snowball effect (Purple rank survivors).

    Any tips from current mains out there? Because at this point, I'm about to shove him into the toy box and just play Ghostface.

    noed monitor scratch and vanitiy morrior dead rabbit nurses abd warden combos

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    Thats because Myers is a trapless trapper... Embrace the Ghostface and then embrace the Blight :)

    I have been feeling that trapless trapper feeling. ๐Ÿคฃ

    Oh, and unless the retail Blight is a far cry from, and head-and-shoulders above, that abomination I had the displeasure of playing on the PTB, I'll pass on that one. ๐Ÿ˜

    @HollowsGrief said:

    I for one love the "fck your pallet/window" build. Brutal + Enduring + Spirit Fury + Babooz. I run the green bow and judith's memorial add ons and oh boy you are scary to face. You might get gen rushed every once in a while if the map is super trashy (looking at you Ormond) but most of the time it's actually a really strong build. Rank 1 both sides btw, it's a powerful build not a meme build despite it's looks.

    @RakimSockem said:

    Honestly I've been having pretty decent game running Corrupt, Whispers, and the pretty much any 2 perks from there. I think my other two slots are Dying Light and Thana or Thana and Brutal Strength.

    It's not the best build and there's no synergy but Myers biggest issue is his early game. That's fixed by throwing on Whispers to make sure you find people as fast as possible and having Corrupt so you don't have to travel very slowly across the entire map. Once you hit tier 2, you just play normally from there. If you have PGTW, it's good on any killer so why not throw it on. Up to you.

    See, RNGesus is punishing me and has cast me into the 8th Circle of RNG Hell. I cannot seem to get Brutal, Bamboozle, or Corrupt on this guy. I swear, my Myers bloodwebs have the worst luck. I haven't gotten Thana on anyone except Bubba. Yeah, go figure.

    It did give me Infectious Fright on Myers, though. Yeah, on Myers. ๐Ÿ˜ก

  • I am not a myers main but I do well with him, when I do play him.

    corrupt intervention, bamboozle, bbq, pop/monitor & abuse with dead rabbit + memorial flower

  • Not a Myers main anymore, although I played him last night for the first time in ages while slightly drunk and did pretty well. He feels jankier than he used to (kinda why I stopped playing him) like when I tried to 99 the stalk it would then regress or zoom straight into tier 3. Anyway what I usually do/did is this:

    corrupt intervention for his terrible early game, infectious fright, dark devotion, whatever 4th perk. Any normal add-ons are fine, the one that increases stalk speed is a good choice. Tier 3 on the obsession, one shot them, chase any survivors you saw with IF without your terror radius and red stain, get them too. Or you can ditch IF - less info for you but less warning for them. It's nastier than the way I play most killers but you can get 2-3 people slugged with this pretty quickly and it can be hard to recover from or at least uses up some unbreakables. He's evil incarnate anyway (:

  • myers is a lower ranked killer in general not even top in terms of stealth killers: pig<wraith<myers<ghostface(arguably based on who you think is stealth<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<spirit)

    tho he has lots of great builds:

    (my current) evil within tier speed run: corrupt,tinker, discordance and pop. any addons

    perma mori myers: corrupt, discordance, lightborne and infectious both iri addons( replacing lightborne and infectious with enduring and spirit fury is great too)

    snowball myers: infectious,pwyf ,pop and rancor. tier 3 focused addons

    jumpscare myers: corrupt,discordance, pwyf and nurses, scratched mirror and a stalking addon or boyfriends memo

    stealthy myers: m&a, stbfl,pwyf and nemisis. dead rabbit and any addons to help you in t2

    myer is a jack of all trade but master of none

    he is likely the most versatile killer in the game

    how you should play him can very wildly and this is not an exhaustive list of good builds but even though hes superficially basic his addons and unusual slightly altered base mechanics can make him suit nearly any role you give him

  • For gen pressure, I find Corrupt Intervention to be a very good perk on him, because it forces survivors out of 'hiding' and you kind of get an idea of where to begin stalking.

    For survivor pressure, I would say learn when to and when not to T3. Many people make the mistake of using T3 as soon as it becomes available. Sometimes for example, if I know I absolutely need pressure quick, I will leave a survivor on the ground, and pop my T3 on a healthy survivor trying to go for the save on that survivor. It also forces survivors off gens.

  • AFK Myers build.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    For gen pressure, I find Corrupt Intervention to be a very good perk on him, because it forces survivors out of 'hiding' and you kind of get an idea of where to begin stalking.

    For survivor pressure, I would say learn when to and when not to T3. Many people make the mistake of using T3 as soon as it becomes available. Sometimes for example, if I know I absolutely need pressure quick, I will leave a survivor on the ground, and pop my T3 on a healthy survivor trying to go for the save on that survivor. It also forces survivors off gens.

    Oh, I hold T3 until a valid opportunity presents itself. I think the issue I'm having after not playing him for over a year is the early game pressure. I might shelve him and just pump some BP into him until I get Corrupt. Over 2 million into Level 50 bloodwebs already, and it still hasn't shown. But it seems like Corrupt is pretty much needed in his builds.

  • Wear the hospital gown and constantly vault a window. Survivors would flock to your sexy legs like a moth to fire.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Wear the hospital gown and constantly vault a window. Survivors would flock to your sexy legs like a moth to fire.

    lol

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Wear the hospital gown and constantly vault a window. Survivors would flock to your sexy legs like a moth to fire.

    This is actually true.

    I was about to tag you in this, and then realized you posted it. ๐Ÿคฃ

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587178#Comment_1587178

    This is actually true.

    I was about to tag you in this, and then realized you posted it. ๐Ÿคฃ

    Is it sad that I don't even play anymore and yet, I am still addicted to Daddy Meyers? Heck, when I see your avatar and user name I get all hot and bothered.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587206#Comment_1587206

    Is it sad that I don't even play anymore and yet, I am still addicted to Daddy Meyers? Heck, when I see your avatar and user name I get all hot and bothered.

    You are a riot. One of the few things that keeps me coming back to the forums. I'm not playing DbD much myself. I started to make it my main game with crossplay, but I feel like I'm contesting the game's myriad issues more than I am Survivors. So, alas.

  • I run a tiny TR Myers build.

    M&A, PGTW, Corrupt and a perk of your choice, I use BBQ.

    Add-ons: Dead Rabbit and J. Myers Memorial.

    With the Dead Rabbit and M&A, your TR in Tier II is essentially zero, I think the actual number is like 4 meters, plus you can still use Tier III in this build.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I run a tiny TR Myers build.

    M&A, PGTW, Corrupt and a perk of your choice, I use BBQ.

    Add-ons: Dead Rabbit and J. Myers Memorial.

    With the Dead Rabbit and M&A, your TR in Tier II is essentially zero, I think the actual number is like 4 meters, plus you can still use Tier III in this build.

    Right now I am running M&A, PGTW, BBQ, and Discordance in place of Corrupt because my Myers has crap bloodweb luck and I still can't get Corrupt to appear.

    Been running Dead Rabbit as well, and then another (I forget the name off hand) to moderately increase stalking gain.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587423#Comment_1587423

    Right now I am running M&A, PGTW, BBQ, and Discordance in place of Corrupt because my Myers has crap bloodweb luck and I still can't get Corrupt to appear.

    Been running Dead Rabbit as well, and then another (I forget the name off hand) to moderately increase stalking gain.

    Ah, I just call them the Flowers, but yeah, that works too. I generally only rock on information perk, but if two works for you then go for it!

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587426#Comment_1587426

    Ah, I just call them the Flowers, but yeah, that works too. I generally only rock on information perk, but if two works for you then go for it!

    Well, it seems from a majority of replies that Corrupt is fairly needed on Myers, which I agree with. I'm only running Discordance as a placeholder until the ***insert expletive* bloodweb gives me Corrupt.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587431#Comment_1587431

    Well, it seems from a majority of replies that Corrupt is fairly needed on Myers, which I agree with. I'm only running Discordance as a placeholder until the ***insert expletive* bloodweb gives me Corrupt.

    Ah, yeah, the bloodweb can be painful sometimes. Corrupt is almost essential on Myers, since he is a bit of a dated Killer, he needs the extra time it gives him.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587433#Comment_1587433

    Ah, yeah, the bloodweb can be painful sometimes. Corrupt is almost essential on Myers, since he is a bit of a dated Killer, he needs the extra time it gives him.

    Yeah, I'm thinking of maybe shelving Myers again and just keep putting extra BP into him until Corrupt appears. Early game just feels so useless right now.

    Might just pick up Ghostface. I got him to 40 for the teachables, but haven't put more than a few hours of actual play into him yet.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587438#Comment_1587438

    Yeah, I'm thinking of maybe shelving Myers again and just keep putting extra BP into him until Corrupt appears. Early game just feels so useless right now.

    Might just pick up Ghostface. I got him to 40 for the teachables, but haven't put more than a few hours of actual play into him yet.

    He's a more consistent Myers imo.

    He can be broken out of stealth, but if you play him like a Wraith (hit and run) and Myers (popping instant down when close) you can really get a lot of value out of him.






    plus he can t-bag Survivors so that's fun :D

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587444#Comment_1587444

    He's a more consistent Myers imo.

    He can be broken out of stealth, but if you play him like a Wraith (hit and run) and Myers (popping instant down when close) you can really get a lot of value out of him.

    plus he can t-bag Survivors so that's fun :D

    Sold. I think I'll put time into Ghostface.

    As I just stated in my other (new) thread about stalking killers, I think Myers needs some QoL tweaks. The main one being stalking and distance. Distance needs to stop slowing down his stalk.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587449#Comment_1587449

    Sold. I think I'll put time into Ghostface.

    As I just stated in my other (new) thread about stalking killers, I think Myers needs some QoL tweaks. The main one being stalking and distance. Distance needs to stop slowing down his stalk.

    Imo, he needs something else in Tier III. Instant downs and faster vaults are nice, but people just drop pallets and there isn't much you can do most of the time. Maybe built in Brutal Strength? I dunno.

  • Not a Myers main, but I enjoy playing him often. In terms of perks, Corrupt is nice because it stops survivors from starting gens immediately and forces them to run in your direction.

    This is personal taste, but I like to run Brutal Strength. If you're chasing around a loop in tier 2 and you can't hit the survivor before they drop the pallet, you can stalk instead, then break the pallet fast and continue chase once they're out of view or you've prepped your tier 3. If you have no problems getting hooks, Pop is nice since it synergizes with Brutal Strength for faster gen kicks.

    I enjoy using M&A because sneaking up on survivors is fun, especially when you're pretty much next to them right before you pop your tier 3. Bamboozle can be nice since it stacks with tier 2 and tier 3 vault speed increases, and helps prevent strong loops like long walls, or that fence vault at the preschool building. And of course, Infectious Fright is very good on him since you can snowball very quickly when you use tier 3, you start downing survivors left and right.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587438#Comment_1587438

    Yeah, I'm thinking of maybe shelving Myers again and just keep putting extra BP into him until Corrupt appears. Early game just feels so useless right now.

    Might just pick up Ghostface. I got him to 40 for the teachables, but haven't put more than a few hours of actual play into him yet.

    If you don't want to be gen rushed corrupt is a need. Besides that the other perks are your choice. Personally I have a list of perks I have or want. Pop for slowdown, monitor for jumpscares, infectious for snowball, and maybe enduring spirit fury to be a monster in tier 3

  • @Kilmeran said:

    So, couple years ago, I purchased DbD due to Myers. Of all the slasher Icons I grew-up on, he was always my favorite. I put him down in early to mid 2019 due to burnout and moved on to other killers.

    Anyway, been trying to pick him up again and having a lot of trouble getting any type of pressure or even a snowball effect (Purple rank survivors).

    Any tips from current mains out there? Because at this point, I'm about to shove him into the toy box and just play Ghostface.

    "lot of trouble getting any kind of pressure or even a snowball effect"

    Get lucky and play against bad survivors.

  • @lucid4444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/187519/dear-myers-mains

    "lot of trouble getting any kind of pressure or even a snowball effect"

    Get lucky and play against bad survivors.

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

  • Im gonna recommend a youtube channel/twitch streamer by the name of One_Stalky_Boi he is a very good myers main as well as having a Myers guide on his channel. Cheers.

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    Im gonna recommend a youtube channel/twitch streamer by the name of One_Stalky_Boi he is a very good myers main as well as having a Myers guide on his channel. Cheers.

    Thanks. Just bookmarked him.

  • Honestly, as a once Myers main whos shifted to Ghost Face, it might be worth the switch until Myers gets reworked. I only really play Myers when I have the addons that make him different, at base hes just kinda an outdated Ghost Face.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Honestly, as a once Myers main whos shifted to Ghost Face, it might be worth the switch until Myers gets reworked. I only really play Myers when I have the addons that make him different, at base hes just kinda an outdated Ghost Face.

    The seems to be the general feeling I'm getting.

    Have the Devs even said if anything for him is in the pipe?

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587641#Comment_1587641

    The seems to be the general feeling I'm getting.

    Have the Devs even said if anything for him is in the pipe?

    I think it was mentioned somewhere hes on the list to be looked at, along with huntress.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587668#Comment_1587668

    I think it was mentioned somewhere hes on the list to be looked at, along with huntress.

    All right then. Guess I'll put him on the back-up bench for when I'm bored and move on to Ghostface.

    Myers is the reason I bought DbD. I was born in '72 so grew-up on the slasher icons, and he was always my favorite of them.

    Of course, my all-time favorite is the Tall Man from Phantasm, but we don't have him in DbD.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    So, couple years ago, I purchased DbD due to Myers. Of all the slasher Icons I grew-up on, he was always my favorite. I put him down in early to mid 2019 due to burnout and moved on to other killers.

    Anyway, been trying to pick him up again and having a lot of trouble getting any type of pressure or even a snowball effect (Purple rank survivors).

    Any tips from current mains out there? Because at this point, I'm about to shove him into the toy box and just play Ghostface.

    Generally use a mixture of his 8 best addons, even without bbq you should get enough bp every game to get at least 2 or 3 of any for the next

    Tombstone Piece

    Fragrant tuft of hair

    Memorial flower

    Dead rabbit

    J myers memorial

    Hair Bow

    Hair Brush

    Judiths tombstone

    anything less is just willingly putting yourself at a disadvantage and builds should be centered around addon choice, dont run tombstone without PWYF ect,

    Additional time addons give a longer window to snowball

    Faster stalk gets closer to snowball faster

    Kill addons are fantastic

    Dead rabbit is just moniter and abuse without the perk slot most of the time because once you start snowballing it really doesn't matter most of the time where you are

    Both reds carry most matches and tombstone piece is like a free win if you get it early enough

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587671#Comment_1587671

    All right then. Guess I'll put him on the back-up bench for when I'm bored and move on to Ghostface.

    Myers is the reason I bought DbD. I was born in '72 so grew-up on the slasher icons, and he was always my favorite of them.

    Of course, my all-time favorite is the Tall Man from Phantasm, but we don't have him in DbD.

    Sorry man, hopefully the devs will give The Boogeyman the justice he deserves. I hope you enjoy Ghost Face, god knows I do lol. On a slightly unrelated note, Tall man would be sick.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587679#Comment_1587679

    Sorry man, hopefully the devs will give The Boogeyman the justice he deserves. I hope you enjoy Ghost Face, god knows I do lol. On a slightly unrelated note, Tall man would be sick.

    Yeah, Phantasm was a thing between me and my dad when I was a kid. He would hide in the house without me knowing, even in my dark bedroom, and do the Boooooooy out of nowhere and scare the hell out of me. I mean, I'm almost 48 and he died seven years ago, and Phantasm is still dear to me. I'm an author, mostly horror and thriller, and eventually plan to write what is essentially a "love letter" to Phantasm for one of my novels.

    Anyway, this guy did a fantastic orchestra rendition of the Phantasm theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePbtAnM3c7U

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587694#Comment_1587694

    Yeah, Phantasm was a thing between me and my dad when I was a kid. He would hide in the house without me knowing, even in my dark bedroom, and do the Boooooooy out of nowhere and scare the hell out of me. I mean, I'm almost 48 and he died seven years ago, and Phantasm is still dear to me. I'm an author, mostly horror and thriller, and eventually plan to write what is essentially a "love letter" to Phantasm for one of my novels.

    Anyway, this guy did a fantastic orchestra rendition of the Phantasm theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePbtAnM3c7U

    That rush of nostalgia I got when I heard that rendition, its very good. I don't have such a personal connection with it, that was reserved for F13 and NOES. Phantasm fell of my radar for a while, didn't see it till quarantine when I was bored, boy was I missing out.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587710#Comment_1587710

    That rush of nostalgia I got when I heard that rendition, its very good. I don't have such a personal connection with it, that was reserved for F13 and NOES. Phantasm fell of my radar for a while, didn't see it till quarantine when I was bored, boy was I missing out.

    Here's one more. Same guy. Halloween theme. Absolutely amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNUCEa3cwHE

  • Thats so good! Is it a rendition of Halloween 2 or H20? Cause it doesn't seem like the OG.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587740#Comment_1587740

    Thats so good! Is it a rendition of Halloween 2 or H20? Cause it doesn't seem like the OG.

    That, I'm not sure about. But I have that and the Phantasm orchestra as part of the playlist through my Sonos speakers when I'm writing.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    I for one love the "fck your pallet/window" build. Brutal + Enduring + Spirit Fury + Babooz. I run the green bow and judith's memorial add ons and oh boy you are scary to face. You might get gen rushed every once in a while if the map is super trashy (looking at you Ormond) but most of the time it's actually a really strong build. Rank 1 both sides btw, it's a powerful build not a meme build despite it's looks.

    Requires a bit too much game sense to constantly find stealthy survivors for my liking if you run 0 tracking perks and stack 4 chase perks but hey whatever works for you.


    I like Monitor & Abuse (Considering it as almost core even if you run Fragrant Tuft just so you can combo Infectious Fright with it), Brutal Strength, Pop Goes the Weasel, BBQ and Chili is pretty standard. Can replace Brutal Strength for Enduring by preference but I sometimes just change to another tracking perk like Whispers if I see an Adam and 3 Blendettes in lobby. Contrary to popular belief - stalking isn't some sort of reveal all for finding Immerse survivors

  • @ZCerebrate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587056#Comment_1587056

    Requires a bit too much game sense to constantly find stealthy survivors for my liking if you run 0 tracking perks and stack 4 chase perks but hey whatever works for you.

    I like Monitor & Abuse (Considering it as almost core even if you run Fragrant Tuft just so you can combo Infectious Fright with it), Brutal Strength, Pop Goes the Weasel, BBQ and Chili is pretty standard. Can replace Brutal Strength for Enduring by preference but I sometimes just change to another tracking perk like Whispers if I see an Adam and 3 Blendettes in lobby. Contrary to popular belief - stalking isn't some sort of reveal all for finding Immerse survivors

    Fair, I do have pretty good game sense as I never have trouble finding people.

  • I have a lot of success with Corrupt, Pop, Infectious, BBQ, and I use dead rabbit add on for a smaller tier 2 terror radius.

    I rarely get less than a 3k with this build. Infectious has allowed me to snowball with my tier 3 so many times. Its a wonderful perk for Michael.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I have a lot of success with Corrupt, Pop, Infectious, BBQ, and I use dead rabbit add on for a smaller tier 2 terror radius.

    I rarely get less than a 3k with this build. Infectious has allowed me to snowball with my tier 3 so many times. Its a wonderful perk for Michael.

    I'll give that one a try. I haven't run Infectious on him yet. Just finally got it on him last night. Still in the hunt for Corrupt.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I have a lot of success with Corrupt, Pop, Infectious, BBQ, and I use dead rabbit add on for a smaller tier 2 terror radius.

    I rarely get less than a 3k with this build. Infectious has allowed me to snowball with my tier 3 so many times. Its a wonderful perk for Michael.

    Actually, I have a mechanics question. How well does Infectious pan out if one is running either M&A or Dead Rabbit?

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1587856#Comment_1587856

    Actually, I have a mechanics question. How well does Infectious pan out if one is running either M&A or Dead Rabbit?

    Your tier 3 becomes virtually 1/4 of the map and you get a lot of survivor with infectious due to that

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1589226#Comment_1589226

    Your tier 3 becomes virtually 1/4 of the map and you get a lot of survivor with infectious due to that

    Ah, I was thinking in a Tier 2 formula instead of Tier 3. Duh. Makes perfect sense now. Thanks.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1589234#Comment_1589234

    Ah, I was thinking in a Tier 2 formula instead of Tier 3. Duh. Makes perfect sense now. Thanks.

    Makes slugging with something like hair bow or tuft of hair insane since you'll most likely get a person with it and if you running infinite tier 3 you literally counter OoO passively unless they on the other section of the map from you

โ€น 1 2