5 best and worst things to ever happen to DBD
Whether it be something you personally liked/hated, or something that affected DBD's health, What are the 5 best and worst things to ever happen to DBD?
Here's my personal 5 for each.
Best: Halloween chapter, Freddy's buff, Crossplay, Legion's rework, Lery's map redesign
Worst: Launch Legion, Midwich, MMR, Infinites, Old balanced Landing (Used on Haddonfield)
Comments
new devs, new devs (x5)
good and bad influence
Best: Myers, Freddy, patch 2.00 (clown release), map rework, cross play
Worst: devs, 2 years anniversary tournament, legion rework, skins, freddy nerf.
I'm going to keep an eye on this thread lol
Best: Stranger Things, DS change, Ruin change, Mori nerf, BNP nerf
Worst: Original MoM, Nurse nerf, SWF matchmaking change(stopped swf from griefing new killers sure, but screwed the entire system for so long), Basement bug, Forever Freddy
Best- Crossplay.
Worst- Any of the various bugs that have caused players to get stuck for the rest of the match.
I'd include the Self Care nerf as one of the worst things. It pushed a "no heal meta" among survivors making games rush by so much faster.
I get that the devs were aiming for survivors to spend longer healing but this didnt really happen below rank 15 and should have been reverted imho...
Even if it would get reverted, killer mains would cry about it being op because HoW DiD tHaT sUrViVor heal 20 seconds after getting hit. lol
Never thought of that, but its true. At Red Ranks, I run Iron Will and Dead Hard and only heal if its convenient otherwise I just do gens
Best: Micheal Myers, Burger King Myers, Jumpscare Myers, Tombstone Myers, Myers with Devour hope bamboozling survivors because he's not in tier 3 yet.
Worst: Legion, reworked Legion, Infinite mending Legion, Furry Legion, Frank's mixtape (An add-on for the Legion)
Best: Halloween Chapter, Stranger Things Chapter (for game popularity), Legion rework, Crossplay
Worst: MMR system (only time I've ever just not wanted to play dbd. Also first time in like over a year DBD had a negative growth), Mettle of Man, SWF Matchmaking changes, Dedicated Servers, all DLC maps that aren't Father Cambells Chapel or Dead Dawg.
5 best: crossplay, events, graphic update, the cancellation of infinite loops, and the many different licensed characters that are in the game.
5 worst: hackers, swf, flashlights, god pallets, keys.
Worst: original Mettle of Man, Ormond, Nurse changes, Ruin nerf, removing offerings for moonlight brightness
Best: BBQ, changing brand new parts, graphic/performance updates (2017 was brutal on console), buying killers with shards, hatch changes w/EGC.
Best: Halloween Chapter, Freddy rework, Events(Halloween, winter, howling grounds summer bbq), Exhaustion nerf, removal of infinite tiles
Worst: Clown update release fiasco(PS4 wait time and after fps performance), Ruin rework, removal of events, sound bug, and Silent Hill chapter.
Best: Decisive Change, Leatherface Rework, Launch Freddy, Rift Lauch and Old Events
Worst: Infinites, Pallet Vacuum, Old Legion, Face camping (before directional unhook) and last but not least THE UNHOOK LAG
Best: EGC, fixing the ironworks 'infinite' type windows, doc rework, DC penalties, crossplay
Worst: console optimisation (lack of), mettle of man, battlepass, old legion, current legion
Oh my goodness the brand new part change made me mad lol because if I did happen to miss it itll be an embarrassment because others will know. Wow never thought of that I would've listed that.
Best: Silent Hill, EGC, Brand New Part rework, Midwich, Autodidact
Worst: Laurie, events tied to tome, Nurse rework, Legion Chapter, Ormond
Worst things in dbd?
The new killer power for blight lol.
5 Best: License for Myers, License for Stranger Things, Insta-heal nerf, Ruin change, Entitiy blocker, Bloodlust
5 Worst: Legion 1.0, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Spirit, Mori
what was/is the entity blocker?
5 Best: Toolbox redesign, infite/breakable wall fix, Leatherface rework, bugs that already got fixed, 4th/lunar new year and other random events.
5 Worst: Midwich, Ebony Mori (and its secret status), Leatherface rework not accounting for the basement escape path situation, Lisa skin, and the many present bugs like the hill and the aura problems earlier in the month.
Entity blocker is the black spikes that block off a window after you've vaulted it 3 times
Oh lawd, only 5?
Best: Doc Rework. Nurse Nerf. Billy Nerf [Nerf More]. Rift Pass. Demise of the Faithful Chapter.
Worst: Crossplay. Ruin changes. Midwitch Elementary Map. Multiple failed reworks of Wraith. Infinites still exist.
Best: Ghost Face, Lore, Blood Warden (I'm addicted), Graphics Update, Midwiches aesthetic.
Worst: Freddy Rework, Smol PP, Matchmaking, Spirit, Bugs.
5 is a lot, but for me (considering I've been playing for less than a month):
Best:
Worst:
good dlc
bad bugs
When they turned Meg white. That was worst...
Best
Lisa, huntress, nurse, the Halloween chapter and yui.
Worst
Oni, iri head, reworked nurse, original prayer beads and every indoor map.
Best:
Honorable mention: The Wraith. I love Daddy Ding Dong.
Worst:
Dishonorable mention: BHVR's inconsistency when it comes to the "new player experience". They nerf/buff/rework things for the "new player experience"....and then they have this horrific grind that only gets bigger the more DLC they release. Nothing scares more people away than an excessive grind.
I don't have enough for a list but I think the worst thing to happen to DBD was patch 1.9.2
I'm gonna make it easier on myself and only include things that have been added/removed/changed since I started playing that are still currently present.
In no particular order....
Best (8 because I can):
Worst:
Best: God windows nerfed, instaheals nerfed, first gen moris nerfed, bloodpoint codes, 2 perks per bloodweb
Worst: Old DS, Legion, Rotten fields, Mettle of man, Midwich/Hawkins
Why would billy nerd be good, he was balanced af
Yep, and I also run Resilience so I repair those gens even faster when I'm injured...lol
Best:
Worst:
Best:
Worst:
Honorable mention to the Freddy rework for being good (it adressed the main concerns and Freddy is considered far stronger post-rework) and kinda bad (I still miss playing old Freddy at times, he was very different) at the same time.