"SURVIVORS only DC because they cant beat strong killers"

A little clip which ilustrates that many people just dont have fun against certain killers. Legion is really weak and still people even DC live on twitch against him cuz he is super boring.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TubularPoliteNeanderthalSSSsss


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • and yes survs want free/easy victory thats why they dc in the beggining, they rarely do it in the mid game/late game

    but if you hook someone in first 20-3 0 secons or simply put a surv in dying state he leaves

    if he fails somehow he leaves (dropped pallet on a wrong side etc)

    it has nothing to do with fun this is a typical behavior of a leaver in any game

  • Imagine dcing because it's a certain killer. That's just a ######### move.

  • "Omg, this chest spawned brown iteam, that's boring, I'd better DC since I won't have fun anyway."

    People still DCing over whatever they "don't like", makes me want to ask devs for even harsher DC punishments.

    Do you flip the chestboard if you make a dumb mistake irl also ?

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491399#Comment_1491399

    are you trying to say that streamers are different kind of human beings or what? Im confused

    Streamers are a different kind of human beings, ...sort of.

    Streamers are influencer and as such they make usually money via donations, or sponsors contracts.

    In order to bind their community on them many exaggerate on a variety of topics. Not all of course, but far as I see it, the majority of them.

    So, if you watch a streamer and he exaggreates, you should think first, why he is really doing it. In case of the Legion it is simple - the crybabys from the past are still alive and they are still part of their communitys. It is something their audience expected from them to see.

    Don't take them too serious if they show reactions like this. Take the streamers serious who are able to put their thoughts in words and still playing the game, they are streaming, with the rules of the game in mind and to point it out: DCing is against the rules, of sportmanship and also the game*.

    Edit:* Even if it benefits one side of the match, like the killer side usually, if a survivor dc's.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491741#Comment_1491741

    We'll have to agree to disagree on this. I've actually had fun Legion matches. I've never had an enjoyable PH match.

    Give it time

  • I don't think I've ever related to a clip more in my life.

  • @Freki said:

    survivors DC over the smallest of crap... here's a clip of someone that dc'd because they didn't get the basement chest???!!! over a damn chest? #########!?

    https://clips.twitch.tv/EvilHyperReubenHeyGirl

    LOL I find that funny :D I wouldnt be mad about it, I chuckled

  • I only disconnected once ever as survivor because I kept getting stuck with teams who wouldn’t rescue me after I’d be on my first hook and they’d leave me until I’d be dead and I got sick of wasting great items and add-ons.

  • Or its that Pug does not care anymore. People take DC's way too seriously.

  • I would willingly play against legion if they delete Susie, her ear piercing screeches every time she ends her frenzy makes me want to stab myself with DS.

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491677#Comment_1491677

    You have to define tunneling to me, because a lot of people will claim "Tunneler" when it isn't. I see it from both sides too. Playing killer I get called tunneler when it's been two hooks since I last downed the person claiming I tunneled them, as Survivor my friends will claim the killer is tunneling when I see they aren't through aura reading perks and paying attention to the health states of my team. In all actuality tunneling isn't as big of a thing as so many mains claim it is. Proxy camping is a bit of an issue but running kindred I can see it's because there are two other people near the hook not being nearly as stealthy as they think they are.

    Also, bully squads that make it a point to stun the killer as much as possible aren't advancing the objective at all in a game that is in their hands to move it along whereas a killer that is doing everything in their power to secure a kill is making the game move along so you can go on to the next match, not keeping you hostage.

    I feel like the true amount of tunneling and camping is mixed between what survivors say and what killers say. So, by that I mean that the amount of tunneling is greater than what killers think and less than what survivors think.

  • @vector said:

    and yes survs want free/easy victory thats why they dc in the beggining, they rarely do it in the mid game/late game

    but if you hook someone in first 20-3 0 secons or simply put a surv in dying state he leaves

    if he fails somehow he leaves (dropped pallet on a wrong side etc)

    it has nothing to do with fun this is a typical behavior of a leaver in any game

    I remember you that a surv that wants and easy victory is 1 surv escape. killers want easy 4k, and they getting it

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491761#Comment_1491761

    LOL I find that funny :D I wouldnt be mad about it, I chuckled

    I clipped that for him! it was hilarious....but shows that dc's need to be taken seriously. this was in the first two minutes or so of the match!

  • @Veen said:

    I would willingly play against legion if they delete Susie, her ear piercing screeches every time she ends her frenzy makes me want to stab myself with DS.

    susie is best legion!

    :P

  • @R52G said:

    I only disconnected once ever as survivor because I kept getting stuck with teams who wouldn’t rescue me after I’d be on my first hook and they’d leave me until I’d be dead and I got sick of wasting great items and add-ons.

    I've only dc'ed against a hard tunneling Spirit. Literally they phased right back to the hook, chased one set of scratchmarks, saw it was the unhooker and switched to chasing me. I figured why bother playing the game out, when I already know I'm going to get like 3k bps and a depip?

    Oh, and I dc'ed against someone hard tunneling trying to get the 4 people in the basement tome challenge. I figured if they were being a douche, I could be too.

  • @SavouryRain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1492202#Comment_1492202

    I've only dc'ed against a hard tunneling Spirit. Literally they phased right back to the hook, chased one set of scratchmarks, saw it was the unhooker and switched to chasing me. I figured why bother playing the game out, when I already know I'm going to get like 3k bps and a depip?

    Oh, and I dc'ed against someone hard tunneling trying to get the 4 people in the basement tome challenge. I figured if they were being a douche, I could be too.

    😂😂😂😂😂 The last sentence is a mood. 😂😂😂😂😂

  • I don't understand why someone would still against Legion, I literally have no problems with his power. They nerfed Deep Wounds to the point that it's almost worthless.

  • @SavouryRain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491724#Comment_1491724

    I feel like the true amount of tunneling and camping is mixed between what survivors say and what killers say. So, by that I mean that the amount of tunneling is greater than what killers think and less than what survivors think.

    Definitely, most mains on both sides claim it's more or less than what it really is, I don't deny tunneling happens. Coming back to an unhook and I only see the person that was just unhooked and I down them and hook them again, that's not tunneling, that's a smart play punishing a bad play, and if I eat DS from it then they have a chance to escape. Finding a group and just focusing on one person until they are out of the game is hard tunneling. Getting to a gen and knowing that the Nancy has Sprint Burst and the Jake does not so downing the injured Jake regardless of if he's been recently unhooked is not tunneling, it's the smarter play.

    Really it boils down to entitlement, survivor mains will claim anything is tunneling or camping and drive up the idea that it's a rampant issue when it's really only a minor one and killer mains will deny it happens ever to try to save face and it deepens the us vs them mentality and gives people the justification to DC despite DCs at any time being the scummiest thing you can do imo.

  • @Marcus said:

    I don't understand why someone would still against Legion, I literally have no problems with his power. They nerfed Deep Wounds to the point that it's almost worthless.

    It's not that he's hard to play against, it's that it's boring. You get smacked, you heal hilariously slow (because of the inevitable sloppy/thana), you get yourself healed up after like a solid 40 seconds of not doing anything only to be smacked again. Not overly hard, just super boring. And then if the survivors don't want to waste the 40 seconds healing themselves, they genrushed.

    Similar to Plague: Either I cleanse and put the whole team at risk or I spend the whole game 1 hit.

    I'm not advocating DCing, just stating why it happens to those two killers.

  • @SavouryRain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1492296#Comment_1492296

    It's not that he's hard to play against, it's that it's boring. You get smacked, you heal hilariously slow (because of the inevitable sloppy/thana), you get yourself healed up after like a solid 40 seconds of not doing anything only to be smacked again. Not overly hard, just super boring. And then if the survivors don't want to waste the 40 seconds healing themselves, they genrushed.

    Similar to Plague: Either I cleanse and put the whole team at risk or I spend the whole game 1 hit.

    I'm not advocating DCing, just stating why it happens to those two killers.

    Well, I never used Self Care, so probably that's why I don't find playing against Legion unfun.

  • Lol if at least one other person DCs against a certain killer I will too however I make special exceptions for legion. Its no gameplay just mend mend mend mend mend mend

  • @vector said:

    "unfun" this is nothing but another excuse

    survs talk nonsense about "fun" and "fun chasing" in practice they want only to win and they do everything for it, if you are weak they will complete 3-4 gens in several minutes.

    "unfun" i find unfun looking for claudette on a dark ground

    Mmm i think Spirits and Pyramid Heads are fun cause they're a challenge. Legion isn't a challenge hes just "Mending go brrrr."

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    A little clip which ilustrates that many people just dont have fun against certain killers. Legion is really weak and still people even DC live on twitch against him cuz he is super boring.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/TubularPoliteNeanderthalSSSsss

    0 gens done

    3 people in 1 spot

    Legion approaching - 3 people guaranteed to be injured, probably slowed w/ Thana before a gen is done - huge killer energy moment

    DC's because Legion is "boring." - That must be it ;3

  • yes she is i play blue hair susie love her.

  • I'm not surprised to see that in the slightest. I want to know how old that clip is though, because it can't be that old being on Dead Dawg.

    I remember back when the whole DC penalty debate was going on, back before they even were implemented, he did a podcast where it was one side vs. the other on why DCs should or shouldn't be punished, and obviously Pug was on the "shouldn't be punished" side.

    I don't even watch the dude but I already have a complete lack of respect for him. His tone just screams "manbaby." Clips like this where people do this ######### literally live on stream need to be dealt with and peoples' accounts suspended or something. I don't care if DC penalties are in right now or not, there's no excuse not to punish people just doing it blatantly on stream like that.

1 2 ›