Either run normally with Sprint Burst or remove it from your perks!

I'm so sick and tired of Sprint Burst users are all ranks just walking nonchalantly every where to save up that Sprint Burst. You are wasting all of our time. You could pick that person up off the ground, you could get to that gen faster, you could get to the hook before the killer returns, etc. Just run Lithe or something else instead.

Even people that 99 it are annoying because half the time they're trying to 99 it to save themselves instead of helping the team.

Just run or take it off already.

EDIT TO ADD: I'm saying this as a survivor player, not a killer. It hurts the team. And I should add I see this behavior at all ranks.

Comments

  • @Freki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1465543#Comment_1465543

    I said if you harass me in the game. but maybe I should report you here you have multiple times called me an idiot and many other insinuated things. I have not stooped to your level, I have not told you how to play yet you keep telling ME how to play. I suggested dropping this, and you will not. IF YOU CONTINUE, I WILL REPORT YOU for harassment. obviously you are an elitist gamer and know every game so much better than I, for that I bow to your ultimate wisdom and toss it in the circular file because it is not what I have learned.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1465441#Comment_1465441

    I have never once said anything bad about sprint burst what so ever. I know people that swear by it and I never tell them to play something different. me, I do not like that i have to HOLD back to prevent using my power so to me Lithe is a better exhaustion perk because I am able to control when I trigger it. Again nothing wrong with sprint burst to those that like it and if you want to play it more by all means please do so. I am all about playing the game in our own way and not yelling at others to play a specific way.

    Ah you are most certainly right. I had skimmed over most of this topic and seemed that I grouped you with the other person with a pig profile pic, that's my bad. I hope you have a good day nonetheless.

  • @ExcelSword said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1465888#Comment_1465888

    Ah you are most certainly right. I had skimmed over most of this topic and seemed that I grouped you with the other person with a pig profile pic, that's my bad. I hope you have a good day nonetheless.

    fair enough :) all good and we all make mistakes and if we are open minded to allow for people to think and play their way, we can always know when we make the mistakes and i've made my own. I'm just against people telling me or anyone they have to do X to be good at the game. As I said, I know many that know much about the game use SB to GREAT use, and then I've seen people accidentally use it sooooo much more and we all have a good laugh as we say "AW DAMN I JUST USED MY SB!" and laugh it off and keep playing. I am GLAD you are able to use it so effectively!

  • You do not get to dictate how other players choose to play the game they paid for. If you don't like how someone chooses to play then remember their name and leave the lobby before the match starts so you can be matched with different players and they can get a replacement for you; or play the match and worry about what you are going to do in it since you can't control what anyone else is going to do. Remember, it's just a game and the other players are there to try to have a fun time just like you are. Each player has the right to determine how they want to have fun in the game. If you don't like that then maybe a multiplayer game with random other players isn't the right thing for you. You could consider playing with friends who play symbiotically with how you play. You could also play a different game for a bit and come back when you are feeling more interested in experiencing the variety of playstyles of different players.

  • I don't even use Sprint Burst, but who are you to tell others how to use their perks? I don't tell you how to use your perks, and I doubt you'd accept it if I tried, so why do you expect others to use their perks the way you want?

  • Im one of the Sprint Burst users.

  • @Orion said:

    I don't even use Sprint Burst, but who are you to tell others how to use their perks? I don't tell you how to use your perks, and I doubt you'd accept it if I tried, so why do you expect others to use their perks the way you want?

    Because survivors are somewhat dependent on each other. This is no different than telling folks not to hide all match.

    I see the bad SB behavior every day. It is common and needed to be addressed.

    You don't have to like it or follow it, but I wanted to say it because I find it ridiculous. It's simple math. Running to a generator takes half the time it takes to walk or Urban there. Repeat that over the course of a match due to "saving Sprint Burst" and the team has lost a lot of time. There's already going to be a certain amount of walking and otherwise evading required, so why make it worse by walking the entire match except when being chased or ambushed?

    Also, I have repeatedly seen matches come down to 4Ks with 1 gen remaining and some of it could be traced to people wasting time walking around. Start watching for what I'm saying and you will see what I mean.

    I'm not telling people not to run the perk. I'm saying if you are going to use it, don't hold back the whole team by walking unless you're in a chase.

  • @VSchmitt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1463934#Comment_1463934

    The only issue I have with SB users is that, so many times I've got to struggle on first hook 'cause of the Megheads walking across mother's dwelling or azarov's resting place to save their precious SB, only to unhook me THEN sprint burst away from the hook.

    kinda entitled are we.... if they were smart they would not unhook you a few games in a row and maybe you would not feel like they owe you a fast unhook.just be glad that they did. as they are under no obligation to help you in any way.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    I'm so sick and tired of Sprint Burst users are all ranks just walking nonchalantly every where to save up that Sprint Burst. You are wasting all of our time. You could pick that person up off the ground, you could get to that gen faster, you could get to the hook before the killer returns, etc. Just run Lithe or something else instead.

    Even people that 99 it are annoying because half the time they're trying to 99 it to save themselves instead of helping the team.

    Just run or take it off already.

    How about you just stop telling players how you want them to play? They can do whatever they want. Maybe you just need to calm down a bit and learn to deal with it. Simple solution, play with 3 friends and tell them how to play, eventually theyll listen to you.

    Have a nice day m8.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    I'm so sick and tired of Sprint Burst users are all ranks just walking nonchalantly every where to save up that Sprint Burst. You are wasting all of our time. You could pick that person up off the ground, you could get to that gen faster, you could get to the hook before the killer returns, etc. Just run Lithe or something else instead.

    Even people that 99 it are annoying because half the time they're trying to 99 it to save themselves instead of helping the team.

    Just run or take it off already.

    lol play swf if you dont like it cause they owe you nothing. be thankful if one saves you or does a gen. its the nature of pugs to be like that if swf isnt a option and it is that bad for you maybe dbd isnt the game for you.... and my buddy has some advice for you...


    1H7XNK3BK24X.png


  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1464265#Comment_1464265

    the idea is to make you miss a swing, which does buy more distance than simply using it right away.

    Yea sure, but a good killer will always expect it, if the user is just staring at him while walking around in the open.

    So its very often a waste.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think people overestimate how long 40 seconds is. You can burn Sprint Burst right at the start to get to a gen, work on it for a little bit, and have it 75% of the way back even if the killer finds you immediately.

    Or you save it at the start, walk near a gen, wait for the killer to make his round (no scratch marks, no gen sounds) and right after that you start working at it.

    Doenst work if someone is running near you and start the work on the gen right away. Obviously.

    Very situational perk, i dont like it very much.

  • Running everywhere is a death sentence at high ranks. Maybe get good.

  • Some people do walk a bit too much when they use it.

    When I bring it in, I'll walk to the first gen in case I'm caught first, and run to every other gen after.

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    People who save sprint burst and walk all game are part of the reason why rank is meaningless

    hiding and surviving =/= high skill

    Holding W and sprinting past teamates to get them killed =/= High skill

  • @Cardgrey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1464012#Comment_1464012

    kinda entitled are we.... if they were smart they would not unhook you a few games in a row and maybe you would not feel like they owe you a fast unhook.just be glad that they did. as they are under no obligation to help you in any way.

    Yeah, 'cause playing the game with 1 person doing a gen, 1 person being chased and one person traversing the biggest maps in the game by walking is pretty much a win right? We can really see a SB user from miles away, always trying to justify walking around the map.

  • @VSchmitt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1466780#Comment_1466780

    Yeah, 'cause playing the game with 1 person doing a gen, 1 person being chased and one person traversing the biggest maps in the game by walking is pretty much a win right? We can really see a SB user from miles away, always trying to justify walking around the map.

    I never see this. I do, however, see a large majority of people sprinting everywhere when they dont need to.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1466967#Comment_1466967

    I never see this. I do, however, see a large majority of people sprinting everywhere when they dont need to.

    Don't need to? Are you awake there? It is SIMPLE math. If you walk somewhere it takes twice as long as running.

    Once you know who the killer is, you know whether you will hear a terror radius or not. If there is an audible terror radius, you can sprint until you hear it. If it's a stealth killer, you can be a bit more selective.

    Again, when you are all dead with 1 gen left, use that time to reflect on whether you would have escaped if people had actually run when they could.

  • @skiafluff said:

    Running everywhere is a death sentence at high ranks. Maybe get good.

    This is 100% false. I play at high ranks literally all the time. Unless it is a stealth killer or you can't hear the terror radius, there is no reason to avoid running when it will get you to your destination twice as fast as other methods.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1466987#Comment_1466987

    Don't need to? Are you awake there? It is SIMPLE math. If you walk somewhere it takes twice as long as running.

    Once you know who the killer is, you know whether you will hear a terror radius or not. If there is an audible terror radius, you can sprint until you hear it. If it's a stealth killer, you can be a bit more selective.

    Again, when you are all dead with 1 gen left, use that time to reflect on whether you would have escaped if people had actually run when they could.

    Lmfao, stop running when you hear the terror radius, the killer sees your scratches immediately and you start running again. I bet you run bond just to bring him to others right? Yeah. You are one of those.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    I'm so sick and tired of Sprint Burst users are all ranks just walking nonchalantly every where to save up that Sprint Burst. You are wasting all of our time. You could pick that person up off the ground, you could get to that gen faster, you could get to the hook before the killer returns, etc. Just run Lithe or something else instead.

    Even people that 99 it are annoying because half the time they're trying to 99 it to save themselves instead of helping the team.

    Just run or take it off already.

    EDIT TO ADD: I'm saying this as a survivor player, not a killer. It hurts the team. And I should add I see this behavior at all ranks.

    No. Your value of Sprint Burst is never going to change or shift my value of Sprint Burst.


    Walking is a superior mode of transportation, and jogging is even better.


    If Sprint Burst induces this much salt, I'd never want you on my team of survivors.

  • As someone who plays killer, I agree 100%. Please run everywhere, all the time. It makes my life so much easier when you leave scratch marks that I can see halfway across the map.

  • @DaKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1463611#Comment_1463611

    Huh? It's the best exhaustion perk in the game, and definitely the most annoying to go against when it's used well. Dead hard is a close second. But dead hard won't help you against 1 shot killers, can get countered by exhaustion add-ons, and doesn't work to dodge hits sometimes.

    I love using it to work on a gen in the killers face while they chase people nearby, and if they ever swap to me well i'm off to safety and then so is my teammate.

    It's the most genrush friendly exhaustion perk, is incredible for escaping the basement, great for making hook / flashlight saves that would otherwise be impossible, it can be used to disarm hag traps safely, etc etc.

    The only drawback is having to walk around, though you can pair it with fixated.

    -OR-

    You could conversely use you're head and realize that any exhaustion perk counter will also disable it, crawl or flashlight hag traps instead of run over them and set them off which more often then not screws your team over, etc. It's easily countered with we'll set traps, and is absolutely terrible anywhere but open areas.

    So no, not so much.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    I'm so sick and tired of Sprint Burst users are all ranks just walking nonchalantly every where to save up that Sprint Burst. You are wasting all of our time. You could pick that person up off the ground, you could get to that gen faster, you could get to the hook before the killer returns, etc. Just run Lithe or something else instead.

    Even people that 99 it are annoying because half the time they're trying to 99 it to save themselves instead of helping the team.

    Just run or take it off already.

    EDIT TO ADD: I'm saying this as a survivor player, not a killer. It hurts the team. And I should add I see this behavior at all ranks.

    If you use it you're exhausted and you can't get it back if you're exhausted and it takes 40 seconds of not running to get that perk back so what you're saying is illogical and won't ever work

  • Posts like this are the cause of a lot of contention in this community and what really irks me is that people would rather complain about other players without changing their own playstyle. It's a game of VARIABLES, practice, work around them as best you can, and try to win! Ranks don't even matter anymore, and someone having fun is going to be admonished over someone playing "right". Just play the damm game.

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/173786/either-run-normally-with-sprint-burst-or-remove-it-from-your-perks

    No. Your value of Sprint Burst is never going to change or shift my value of Sprint Burst.

    Walking is a superior mode of transportation, and jogging is even better.

    If Sprint Burst induces this much salt, I'd never want you on my team of survivors.

    That's totally fine. I don't need matches where everyone dies with 1 gen left because you leisurely walked everywhere. Continue wasting others' time. That's fine.

  • @mike1288mccarthy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/173786/either-run-normally-with-sprint-burst-or-remove-it-from-your-perks

    If you use it you're exhausted and you can't get it back if you're exhausted and it takes 40 seconds of not running to get that perk back so what you're saying is illogical and won't ever work

    This is another reason it is a ridiculous perk. It forces you to avoid the optimal means of transportation to save it up OR recover it. That's at least two points during the game where things are slower than they need to be.

    In any case, the time you spend on a generator, doing totems, healing, unhooking, etc., will allow you to get that exhaustion off if needed.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    I'm so sick and tired of Sprint Burst users are all ranks just walking nonchalantly every where to save up that Sprint Burst. You are wasting all of our time. You could pick that person up off the ground, you could get to that gen faster, you could get to the hook before the killer returns, etc. Just run Lithe or something else instead.

    Even people that 99 it are annoying because half the time they're trying to 99 it to save themselves instead of helping the team.

    Just run or take it off already.

    EDIT TO ADD: I'm saying this as a survivor player, not a killer. It hurts the team. And I should add I see this behavior at all ranks.

    Ok but if you run lithe go full sprint into a window any chance it’s active

    Dead Hard you have to randomly dash at anytime it’s available

    Balanced jump off any ledge you see

    You see how dumb that sounds? Why waste an exhaustion perk

  • It's players choice to use it as they wish.

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/173786/either-run-normally-with-sprint-burst-or-remove-it-from-your-perks

    Ok but if you run lithe go full sprint into a window any chance it’s active

    Dead Hard you have to randomly dash at anytime it’s available

    Balanced jump off any ledge you see

    You see how dumb that sounds? Why waste an exhaustion perk

    No I don't. It's clear what the difference is.

    You don't have to vault to get to a generator and even if you did, it wouldn't accelerate you getting there. Same goes for jumping off of a height.

    Running, however, is twice as fast as any other mode of transportation. By not doing it, you are cutting that time in half for your WHOLE team.

    See how smart it sounds?

  • @Vortec said:

    As someone who plays killer, I agree 100%. Please run everywhere, all the time. It makes my life so much easier when you leave scratch marks that I can see halfway across the map.

    this guy doesn't know when to quit. i'd love it if he'd just run into a hag and keeps running when the hag is after him.... he can loop and drop exaustion at the same time too! he specifically said that, when i refuted his math argument it was name calling and back to math again. the math i gave him he didn't like lol. 40 seconds of exhaustion doesn't drop in 40 seconds when you're looping the killer... when you're HIDING from the killer you do yes, but you can't run to your hiding place and just wait 40 seconds for sprint burst to come back lol

  • @Splinterverse said:

    I'm so sick and tired of Sprint Burst users are all ranks just walking nonchalantly every where to save up that Sprint Burst. You are wasting all of our time. You could pick that person up off the ground, you could get to that gen faster, you could get to the hook before the killer returns, etc. Just run Lithe or something else instead.

    Even people that 99 it are annoying because half the time they're trying to 99 it to save themselves instead of helping the team.

    Just run or take it off already.

    EDIT TO ADD: I'm saying this as a survivor player, not a killer. It hurts the team. And I should add I see this behavior at all ranks.

    You know how ######### it would be if it was used that way? Some people use it wrong and only seem to walk 99% of the time but man, the perk would be straight up garbage if it was used like that

  • @Zamblot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/173786/either-run-normally-with-sprint-burst-or-remove-it-from-your-perks

    You know how ######### it would be if it was used that way? Some people use it wrong and only seem to walk 99% of the time but man, the perk would be straight up garbage if it was used like that

    You're wrong.

    How long does it take to complete a gen? 80 seconds or something like that? Guess how long the exhaustion lasts? 40 seconds. If you run to that gen, by the time you are done with it, your SB is back up.

    It is inherently a bad perk to begin with because it's asking you to choose between the optimal mode of transportation and "saving up" a burst of speed. Perks like Lithe and Balanced Landing do not require this. Yes, Balanced is a bit rough to use because you have to find a height, so I personally wouldn't use it, but Lithe is easy to use. There are vaults in most places so all you have to do is watch for the nearest vault wherever you are doing something.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1468034#Comment_1468034

    No I don't. It's clear what the difference is.

    You don't have to vault to get to a generator and even if you did, it wouldn't accelerate you getting there. Same goes for jumping off of a height.

    Running, however, is twice as fast as any other mode of transportation. By not doing it, you are cutting that time in half for your WHOLE team.

    See how smart it sounds?

    Oh well if they walk to make a good perk work it’s not like it’s effecting you

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1469575#Comment_1469575

    Oh well if they walk to make a good perk work it’s not like it’s effecting you

    Oh jeez. People don't read.

    Yes, as a survivor on a team of survivors, I am very much affected if someone walks when they could run. That means everything they are doing is potentially taking twice as long. Many games come down to 1 gen left and everyone dead because people wasted too much time walking (as well as other wastes of time).

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1470384#Comment_1470384

    Oh jeez. People don't read.

    Yes, as a survivor on a team of survivors, I am very much affected if someone walks when they could run. That means everything they are doing is potentially taking twice as long. Many games come down to 1 gen left and everyone dead because people wasted too much time walking (as well as other wastes of time).

    The fact is no one cares to read a post about telling people they have to waste their perk any chance they get it I showed how dumb it would look to apply that to other perks if you still think that then oh well no use trying to argue with you

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1470495#Comment_1470495

    The fact is no one cares to read a post about telling people they have to waste their perk any chance they get it I showed how dumb it would look to apply that to other perks if you still think that then oh well no use trying to argue with you

    It's not wasting their perk. It's wasting the team's time. If they run Sprint Burst, they need to accept that they can't save it up until they see the killer. They need to hope it is available when needed so that the team can get things done. If it's not available, oh well, maybe don't run it. Run something that doesn't prevent you from moving in the optimal way.

  • I kind of agree with the OP.

    If I'm on the hook and I see a bunch of muppets walking from across the map to come unhook me because they have sprint burst, I attempt to unhook and just let myself die. At that point, I'm officially bored.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1463679#Comment_1463679

    No. What I'm saying is that you need to use it for the team not save it to be selfish, which is what I see 99% of the time. You can run it all you want, but don't be selfish.

    Example 1: You are on a hook. Someone is being chased. Another survivor with SB walks to the hook for the unhook. Meanwhile the chase ends and the killer returns to the hook in time to take down the unhooked person again. If the SB person would've just ran to begin with, both the unhooked and SB person would've been fine.

    Example 2: Same scenario as above except chase doesn't end. SB took forever to get to hook but if he had run to it, he would have lost exhaustion before he needed SB again.

    There are many more examples. Run to the objectives at the start of the match. Run to the hook. If your SB isn't ready, oh well. You'll get to use it later in the match.

    Dude it's not the SB users fault that they can'r run "normally" because the way the perk is built, because if they do it might mean life and death for them if they get in a chase soon. Like, an easy fix would be to make SB have an activation button like Dead Hard, therefore it'd take more skill and it'd solve your problem. But why should they have to waste their perk to save the person on the hook? Unless they're running bond or empathy or the person being chased is the obsession they don't necessarily know someone's being chased, especially if that person hasn't been injured yet. Maybe they only have SB 1 where the cooldown is longer, so they def wanna save it.

    Meanwhile say they do SB to the hook but the killer comes back early, esp on a smaller map, they wasted their SB and saved teammate and SB user are both possibly boned.

    Sometimes killers will literally drop a chase to beeline back when someone's unhooked, so again both parties are now boned. There are multiple situations and factors to consider. They're not being selfish. Or if they are they have all rights to be if they want. You don't HAVE to save the unhooked person, it's generally smart to if you can as more people means more bodies to help on gens or in chases, but it's not actually a 4v1 game. It's a 1v1v1v1v1. Every man for themselves.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1470553#Comment_1470553

    It's not wasting their perk. It's wasting the team's time. If they run Sprint Burst, they need to accept that they can't save it up until they see the killer. They need to hope it is available when needed so that the team can get things done. If it's not available, oh well, maybe don't run it. Run something that doesn't prevent you from moving in the optimal way.

    It does not hinder the team whatsoever cuz when it comes to it this is how it usually works at the start we will call the sprint burst gamer sb for this

    SB does first gen then runs to get across map to the next gen faster once the boost ends they may walk to get it to 99% or atleast remove some exhaustion and then start on the next gen so they have now by walking and running off and on when need be doing more progress then you

    only way you get on the next gen faster then them is if you do the one beside the first gen but then have fun with a three gen any other points you want to argue about?

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1470828#Comment_1470828

    It does not hinder the team whatsoever cuz when it comes to it this is how it usually works at the start we will call the sprint burst gamer sb for this

    SB does first gen then runs to get across map to the next gen faster once the boost ends they may walk to get it to 99% or atleast remove some exhaustion and then start on the next gen so they have now by walking and running off and on when need be doing more progress then you

    only way you get on the next gen faster then them is if you do the one beside the first gen but then have fun with a three gen any other points you want to argue about?

    Dude. You are not getting the math AT ALL.

    You run to the first gen. While working on the gen, your exhaustion goes away.

    Rinse, repeat.

    If you happen to need it, hopefully it is up. If not, run a better perk. Don't waste the team's time trying to save it up.

  • I am not liking to use SB given the OP reason... hate to walk all the time when need more action... but have to keep the SB ready... so...


    By the other side, SB is the exaustion perk that better put the survivor into an advantage position in every chase, without any requirements except run... maybe they could turn the SB activation as Dead Hard: run and press X (ps4). If the survivor is dumb to use both in a match, SB prevails if hurt.

  • @Oicimau said:

    I am not liking to use SB given the OP reason... hate to walk all the time when need more action... but have to keep the SB ready... so...

    By the other side, SB is the exaustion perk that better put the survivor into an advantage position in every chase, without any requirements except run... maybe they could turn the SB activation as Dead Hard: run and press X (ps4). If the survivor is dumb to use both in a match, SB prevails if hurt.

    Yes. If they altered SB to not require a choice between optimal mode of transportation and using the perk, I'd be a bigger fan of it. I doubt they will though. The killer mains that dominate these forums and elsewhere already complain about how they missed their ambush attacks because of it. Which honestly is ridiculous because the survivor doesn't get that far away by using SB.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471217#Comment_1471217

    Yes. If they altered SB to not require a choice between optimal mode of transportation and using the perk, I'd be a bigger fan of it. I doubt they will though. The killer mains that dominate these forums and elsewhere already complain about how they missed their ambush attacks because of it. Which honestly is ridiculous because the survivor doesn't get that far away by using SB.

    If you could just tap a button and run at 6 m/s for 3 seconds, it'd be broken. 18 meters may not seem like a lot on paper, but it'd take a 115% killer 30 seconds to catch up to a survivor running in a straight line if the survivor was 18 meters away.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471217#Comment_1471217

    Yes. If they altered SB to not require a choice between optimal mode of transportation and using the perk, I'd be a bigger fan of it. I doubt they will though. The killer mains that dominate these forums and elsewhere already complain about how they missed their ambush attacks because of it. Which honestly is ridiculous because the survivor doesn't get that far away by using SB.

    SB on use would make it absolutely broken and basically a mandatory perk for every survivor. Glad you're not in gamedesign.

  • I am a killer main (wich pkay both roles), but SB should have an activation key, and Lithe should activate only under chases. :)

  • @Valor188917 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1472472#Comment_1472472

    SB on use would make it absolutely broken and basically a mandatory perk for every survivor. Glad you're not in gamedesign.

    I honestly don't care about SB. I would be fine with it gone from the game. I care about survivors not running with it. I was saying though that if they changed it to where you could run with it, I would be fine with the perk. It wasn't my idea so take the issue up with the guy who suggested it.

  • @Oicimau said:

    I am a killer main (wich pkay both roles), but SB should have an activation key, and Lithe should activate only under chases. :)

    "Killer main by the way".


    Oh also let's completely break the game by giving sprintburst an activation key which would also make deadhard completely obsolete even tho deadhard is currently regarded as a second chance already.

  • @T2K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/173786/either-run-normally-with-sprint-burst-or-remove-it-from-your-perks

    How about you just stop telling players how you want them to play? They can do whatever they want. Maybe you just need to calm down a bit and learn to deal with it. Simple solution, play with 3 friends and tell them how to play, eventually theyll listen to you.

    Have a nice day m8.

    Have a nice day.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1470553#Comment_1470553

    It's not wasting their perk. It's wasting the team's time. If they run Sprint Burst, they need to accept that they can't save it up until they see the killer. They need to hope it is available when needed so that the team can get things done. If it's not available, oh well, maybe don't run it. Run something that doesn't prevent you from moving in the optimal way.

    Optimal means leaving scratch marks at every generator so they never get complete. Ok then.

1 2 3