Who thinks the hex " no one escapes death " is fair? Because I think it should be removed.

The reason I say this is because I've seen dead killers who struggle the whole game down entire teams with this one hex, it's not smart and gives the killer an insane advantage even if they are ok at best.

80% of killers seem to run this and it's extremely hard to counter as it means removing all totoms before it activates or risking an escape looking for it after its activating.

Does anybody understand where I'm coming from?

Especially considering even the ace killers use this also which makes a win damn near impossible.

Comments

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1432681#Comment_1432681

    DS and BT can't be prevented.when EGC starts most likely they going to get out,noed can be taken out soon as you get your first down with it if it not removed before even activated.

    They can. Expect it and go for the unhooker.

  • NoEd is definitely a anti-momentum perk for survivors. Most terrible killers use it cause it rewards bad killers.

  • Really , why just stop complaint and learn how to play?

  • @cluedup_survivor1988 said:

    The reason I say this is because I've seen dead killers who struggle the whole game down entire teams with this one hex, it's not smart and gives the killer an insane advantage even if they are ok at best.

    80% of killers seem to run this and it's extremely hard to counter as it means removing all totoms before it activates or risking an escape looking for it after its activating.

    Does anybody understand where I'm coming from?

    Especially considering even the ace killers use this also which makes a win damn near impossible.

    I think I've just reached my 100 game mark as survivor, and looking back at all games, I cannot confirm this by any means. In a total of 100 matches, I saw noed being used in ~ 20-30 of them.

    Most killers I play against play BBQ (which must be the most picked killer perk?), many Nurse is calling, Thana, Sloppy Butcher, PGTW, any other gen blocking perk (ruin or corrupt intervention). When I see noed, it's usually a low-rank killer. I don't think I have ever encountered a red rank killer with noed yet.

  • It is fair. No doubt about it.

  • @cluedup_survivor1988 said:

    The reason I say this is because I've seen dead killers who struggle the whole game down entire teams with this one hex, it's not smart and gives the killer an insane advantage even if they are ok at best.

    80% of killers seem to run this and it's extremely hard to counter as it means removing all totoms before it activates or risking an escape looking for it after its activating.

    Does anybody understand where I'm coming from?

    Especially considering even the ace killers use this also which makes a win damn near impossible.

    Its fine. If you die to it, the killer did his job and pressured you enough to not worry about totems or you rushed gens and didnt respect the chance of NOED existing. Your fault. Its so easy to counter lol. Once there are 2 gens left i slow down on rushing and search for totems.

  • @cluedup_survivor1988 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1432324#Comment_1432324

    Adrenaline doesn't hand you an advantage like NOED does, nowhere near.

    yes it does. Youre telling me that a killer chasing an injured survivor that suddenly gets a sprint burst and fully healed for doing nothing but running a perk is a disadvantage? In what world. What if all 4 survivors have adrenaline and ignore healing to rush gens to get an insta heal for free? Its unhealthy for the game. Noed can be countered. Easily. Adrenaline has no counter. It even activates when the survivor is unhooked which is bs

  • @DBD_Noobinoob said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/170895/who-thinks-the-hex-no-one-escapes-death-is-fair-because-i-think-it-should-be-removed

    I think I've just reached my 100 game mark as survivor, and looking back at all games, I cannot confirm this by any means. In a total of 100 matches, I saw noed being used in ~ 20-30 of them.

    Most killers I play against play BBQ (which must be the most picked killer perk?), many Nurse is calling, Thana, Sloppy Butcher, PGTW, any other gen blocking perk (ruin or corrupt intervention). When I see noed, it's usually a low-rank killer. I don't think I have ever encountered a red rank killer with noed yet.

    the bloodpoint grind is disgusting, BBQ helps out just a little bit. If you want to p3 killers and unlock all killer perks...it's ridiculously horrible 😂

  • Then take out adrenalin because I've seen bad survivors get up who normally wouldn't. Noed is the counter to that with a chance to deactivate it even.

  • Remove the speed boost = fix NOED.

  • @cluedup_survivor1988 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1432296#Comment_1432296

    I mean that makes sense in theory but you don't know it's on til one of you are clouted with it, no Comms too doesn't help.

    As a killer main I don't use NOED as it's too unreliable and I would rather have a perk that works all game. Try detectives huntch.

  • As long as Adrenaline is the way it is in the game, NOED is completely fair. Adrenaline is basically the survivor's equivalent, but it has the added benefit of not being a Hex perk.

  • Just run inner strength giving you a reason not to be lazy and clense totems, and then you can feel powerful knowing the noed totem healed you 🤣

  • 4 red rank swf + 4 voice calls(Skype/Discord) with 1 OoO user and meta perks + 4 keys

    vs

    1 newbie """broken""" noed boi + bad matchmaking

  • @Mookywolf said:

    i see where you're coming from, but uh, everyones just going to say... "do bones", because you should. break totems, you can get 1,000-5,000 bloodpoints for it. run small game, detective's hunch, bring a map, use inner strength just as a nice bonus reward. its annoying, i get it, but its a very easily countered perk.

    Yeah, and the easiest way to counter it is just to do the generators and leave the killer their 1 petty kill. Seriously, I have seen so many teams throw away their escapes to come rescue my arse. Don't. Don't do bones either, it's a waste of time and will get everyone killed for a myriad of reasons. Yeah, just... Well, leave.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1433115#Comment_1433115

    You are a smart and efficient Survivor and I respect you for those qualities. You sound like total opposite of me, I main Killer but if I'm invited to play I can't refuse(makes me feel rude) so I join BUT; I am the most hilariously awful Survie you will ever have on your team. I use Tapp and just try to distract Killer or unhook if I can be sneaky. It never goes well. LMFAO At this point my Survivor playing is a meme. All the worst possible memes.

    That's actually the bets compliment I've had on this game! I'll admit, I suck at the game so the rare chance I get even close to winning I'm happy. I just play for fun, plus all the horror characters that I grew up with are there so it's a little nostalgia for me. I just wanna prestige my mains and be happy playing.

  • Life is unfair. But noed really isnt that bad.

  • @TheCsoliday said:

    NoEd is definitely a anti-momentum perk for survivors. Most terrible killers use it cause it rewards bad killers.

    can't that be said about most survivors 2nd change perks.

  • Don't read, don't care, do bones. Sheesh, imagine wasting 12 seconds of a gen rush to do some bones.

  • @cluedup_survivor1988 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1432276#Comment_1432276

    Yeah with all that listed you could go round and get all the totoms but that's focusing totoms with your entire character, I run either gen fixer or healer builds so would disrupt my entire style of play for one hex 😕

    Ok we’ll change the whole game so you can play the way you like.

    sorry snide but seriously NOED has so many counters it’s not funny. Its also really obvious when it procs. Someone may get downed and if noed is up you gotta cleanse it or leave. Just because it’s the egc doesn’t mean you deserve to escape.

  • Oh hey look, Devs also gave options! How could I forget?

    1. Do bones. Get blood AND deactivate the Hex.

    2. Can't find/be bothered to blow out some candles? :< Save a Decisive Strike for open gates, shank the ######### and run!

    3. REALLY can't find/blow out spooky candles??? :'< Soul Guard so that NOED literally doesn't matter! :3

  • It's a killer crutch. Without it, people who can't play killer would get no kills.

  • It has counterplay and is, usually, easily dealt with.

    Its fair to me.

  • I agree it's pretty dumb. Earlier for example I was against a mediocre gunslinger who was around rank 10 and he didn't kill 1 of us until all 5 gens were done and then all he had to do was land a shot (Ya know the one with ridiculous range) and just one shot us. within 1 minute he killed 3 of us and 1 got away.

  • @cluedup_survivor1988 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1432276#Comment_1432276

    Yeah with all that listed you could go round and get all the totoms but that's focusing totoms with your entire character, I run either gen fixer or healer builds so would disrupt my entire style of play for one hex 😕

    I play totem focused sometimes (I always run Inner Strength though) and it usually works out pretty well for me.

  • @WisteriaButterfly said:

    I agree it's pretty dumb. Earlier for example I was against a mediocre gunslinger who was around rank 10 and he didn't kill 1 of us until all 5 gens were done and then all he had to do was land a shot (Ya know the one with ridiculous range) and just one shot us. within 1 minute he killed 3 of us and 1 got away.

    That is exactly what I'm talking about, it's a huge crutch for bad killers regardless of what perks you run.

  • Many killers use it to have a chance against quick gens at the beginning (aka Gen Rush). They want you to punish for not doing Totems during the match and only focussing on Gens. It is totally fair. It is no problem to get rid of it, if everyone does at least one totem by themselves or if you have one person with Small Game or a map.

    I cleanse the totem if I see it. Period. It is more difficult if you play solo, so a Totem counter would be quite nice.

    No need to remove it. Better fix the gen times and the early game.

  • @cluedup_survivor1988 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1432306#Comment_1432306

    Then you got killers like the spirit, hag and trapper that can make getting to gates impossible, it really shouldn't be allowed on all killers.

    So can Nurse, Oni, Demo Billy, Wraith with Windstorm, Legion, Freddy with Snares, Huntress on a good Map and good aim....

    BBQ shouldn't be allowed on high mobility/ ranged killers either? Sorry, but no. Hardcore restricting perks to cedrtain killers is not good at all. It is bad enough that certain perks don't work well with certain killers because of their power: f.e. Monitor&Abuse/Distressing, Insidious on Freddy/Huntress, Sloppy Butcher, Hex: 3rd Seal, Franklin's.


    There are also a ton of Survivor Perks which can be "abused" by mediocre players: f.e. Borrowed Time, Dead Hard, Decisive Strike, Adrenaline (aka the 2nd Chance Perks)

  • @cluedup_survivor1988 said:

    The reason I say this is because I've seen dead killers who struggle the whole game down entire teams with this one hex, it's not smart and gives the killer an insane advantage even if they are ok at best.

    80% of killers seem to run this and it's extremely hard to counter as it means removing all totoms before it activates or risking an escape looking for it after its activating.

    Does anybody understand where I'm coming from?

    Especially considering even the ace killers use this also which makes a win damn near impossible.

    There any many MANY things that should be removed in dbd but they haven't been, if they remove / nerf noed they are gonna have to nerf adreneline, if they remove keys they are gonna have to remove ebony moris. if they remove one and not the other one side is gonna be in uproar

  • Not fair should be given a small buff. Killer go with 3 perks all game and survivors can easily take away that perk by only doing totems. So needs some buff I think.

  • Stop crying and remove totems.

  • You have heard of 'Counterplay' right?

    It's called 'Picking a bone with a totem.'

1 2 3 ›