Yeah a lot of the time I'll see a post I really like but I don't want to respond just to say "I agree!" so I just upvote them. Would be kind of nice to be able to see but I guess not necessary
I honestly don't know who likes me lol. I know @NinjaDette1@Respectfulnancymain and @Rydog are all nice to me so that's a start, and then alot of others are kind too.
There is no way to tell. The reactions system typically has a mix of positive and negative reactions, and naturally you wouldn't want people to see every time you downvote one of their posts. Granted, we don't have downvotes anymore, but the system still prevents you from seeing the positive ones as a result.
Mods and devs are able to see who reacted, though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t it sounds tiring😒.
Don't worry I'll vote you up :)
😓 I am very tiring.
🙈 Who, me?! Oh you!
You know thats a good question, maybe there is.
Vote Up: Buttercake
Aww shucks!
Yeah a lot of the time I'll see a post I really like but I don't want to respond just to say "I agree!" so I just upvote them. Would be kind of nice to be able to see but I guess not necessary
Sounds delicious so have an upvote!
Can't do any harm, but it wouldn't be a feature I'd use. Wouldn't be against the idea though.
But as some are doing the thumb-up thing, well .. you know what? Thumbs up all round!!
But how are you going to know who your biggest fans are?
We can't, but the devs probably can in some way.
Not that I know of, unless they tell you.
Already know who my fans are you @Mikeasaurus @SpookyStabby @Respectfulnancymain @Orion
I'd rather they do this with a downvote button. It'd be way more useful to see who my ENEMIES are. 💀
Glad I made this list 😋
I also know who my fans are: everyone.
My fans are you, @CheersTC@Unicorn @Doddle28@Poweas@PigMainClaudette
and the people who PROBABLY dont like me are @andyollolloll@Orion@CosmicParagon
I honestly don't know who likes me lol. I know @NinjaDette1 @Respectfulnancymain and @Rydog are all nice to me so that's a start, and then alot of others are kind too.
Wait Rydog is banned... what did he do?
There used to be a down vote. They got rid of it because people started saying the most outlandish things to farm down votes.
Wrong. They got rid of it because people were using bots to spam certain users with thousands of downvotes overnight.
Ah. I hadn't heard that part. I do remember people were trying to farm down votes though.
That probably happened, the same way people try to farm upvotes, but the real issue was the bots.
How did you know, I'm a massive fan <3
I voted you up! :)
There is no way to tell. The reactions system typically has a mix of positive and negative reactions, and naturally you wouldn't want people to see every time you downvote one of their posts. Granted, we don't have downvotes anymore, but the system still prevents you from seeing the positive ones as a result.
Mods and devs are able to see who reacted, though.
This is a gross thread
I gave you an upvote to make you less cranky
Is there a way to remove comments I post
LOL I don't have fans but there are certainly people who's posts, for better or worse, I consistently notice.
I usually quote and what my comment is obviously tells where I stand with what was said and by whom.
Thats just typically toxic of you @Respectfulnancymain ;P
Its not toxic ;p
Im Just saying you probably dont like me
Guess who 👻
I don't dislike you, your comments are only posted to infuriate me... but we both know I'm right x