In terms of what? Everyone that asks these questions leaves it too vague. In terms of actual design,lore,gameplay? I personally don't really like any of the male characters. If I absolutely had to pick one it'd be Tapp. Female,Kate or Feng Min.
Ace: I just relate to him the most; and simply the assumption that he's a shark at the table; playing, of course, "the Cadillac of poker." Throw in his WWII pilot cosmetic and it's game over, no contest.
Zarina: in terms of lore, looks, and the pseudo-archaeologist-looking (to me, at least) cosmetics she probably wins the title of best female character in the game. I just wish there was a little more detail regarding her Father's murder. "Man with TWO coffees get pushed into street, dies", that just irked me a bit.
Sniping out the hearts of all with those finger guns, and the only guy who's cool enough in such dire circumstances to wear a damn smile on his face. What's not to love?
As for female survivor I've always really liked Kate, especially because of the way she is described in the lore:
"A ray of sunshine illuminated this cold and gray place - a ray in the form of a woman. ... I got the feeling that to cross her would be a mistake. To remain so positive and upbeat in such a place would require a will of iron. Perhaps less a ray of sunshine then, but a bolt of lightning? Brilliant light and great power that could split the world in two.'' ~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)
Jeff and Plague. Jeff because duh and constantly spooking one of the members of my swf with my metal outfit is just too fun. Plagues design is just great, love her lore, love those sexy finger claws, and her chanting. Shame I suck at plague.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ace and Claudette
Personally I use Ash and Feng. Love Ash’s cheesy one liners and idk why but I love feng
Cheryl & Steve.
Okay cheryl i can agree with but steve is just no Robin woulda been better imo.
Steve is my scream singing bb though. :c But I do really want Robin as well!
Nancy and either Dweet or Adam
Adam & Nea
Do licensed characters count? If so, Ash and Yui. If not, I'm not sure who I would pick for male, but still Yui for female.
Dwight and Claudette.
In terms of what? Everyone that asks these questions leaves it too vague. In terms of actual design,lore,gameplay? I personally don't really like any of the male characters. If I absolutely had to pick one it'd be Tapp. Female,Kate or Feng Min.
Kate and Steve Harrington. Steve is such a chad!
Jake and Yui. Jake has motorcycle outfit and Yui raced with motorcycle.
Ngl im liking that
David and Jane. Both are thicc queens.
David be lookin fine. And jane i can agree with she thic with four c's.
Dweet is best male of course. If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.
Jake and Quentin, Cheryl and Yui
Philip & Kate.
Claudette Nancy David
Nea or Kate (because she's hot) and Quentin
Dwight & Meg.
Also: Lol, no one here but me likes a Killer the most so far.
Nah i like pyramid head but david beats him for me
I always thought Nea was unattractive😀.
She has to be. Otherwise she cant be the entity too many survs would find out.
Yesss quinten needs more love!
Meg and Ace
Everybody seems to be leaving survivors and not any killers? I guess Ill leave 2 of both:
Steve and Nancy
Oni and Spirit
Ace: I just relate to him the most; and simply the assumption that he's a shark at the table; playing, of course, "the Cadillac of poker." Throw in his WWII pilot cosmetic and it's game over, no contest.
Zarina: in terms of lore, looks, and the pseudo-archaeologist-looking (to me, at least) cosmetics she probably wins the title of best female character in the game. I just wish there was a little more detail regarding her Father's murder. "Man with TWO coffees get pushed into street, dies", that just irked me a bit.
Jeff and Julie <3
Oh right, for killers it is Billy and Susie.
Joey and Min
Ahhh if we're doing killers,
Pig & Pyramid.
Kennet and Kate
Clown because that Belly
Jane because that Jelly
Jane 🍑
David 🍆 (I couldn't find a washboard emoji for the abs 😂)
Ace and Feng.
Well your probally not wrong 😆
Dwight and Feng
Pig and pyramid head are def some of the best
Bill and Cheryl
not explaining Cheryl
Jake and Cheryl
Ace Visconti - Suave, Sophisticated, Silver Tongue, Confident, Classy, Charismatic, Ladies man, and Lucky Bastard.
Sniping out the hearts of all with those finger guns, and the only guy who's cool enough in such dire circumstances to wear a damn smile on his face. What's not to love?
As for female survivor I've always really liked Kate, especially because of the way she is described in the lore:
"A ray of sunshine illuminated this cold and gray place - a ray in the form of a woman. ... I got the feeling that to cross her would be a mistake. To remain so positive and upbeat in such a place would require a will of iron. Perhaps less a ray of sunshine then, but a bolt of lightning? Brilliant light and great power that could split the world in two.'' ~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)
Lisa and Jake by far
Plague and pyramid
Jeff and Plague. Jeff because duh and constantly spooking one of the members of my swf with my metal outfit is just too fun. Plagues design is just great, love her lore, love those sexy finger claws, and her chanting. Shame I suck at plague.
Every one of them is running DS so none of them.
Jeff and Yui
Jeff has the most unique outfits (especially the heavy metal outfit) and Yui looks awesome too
licensed:steve and nancy
unlicesed:dwight:feng
Jeff and Kate!