List of Killers you can play well
Very few people can play all the Killers. The skillsets are just too different.
I can play Legion, Pig, Freddy, Spirit and Ghost Face at Rank 1. Most of the others I can't really do anything with or I'm well below the skill level to be remotely threatening with them.
What Killers do you specialize in?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I don't mean to brag, but I can play a pretty nasty Clown.
I can also play Legion, Pig, and Wraith decently well.
My specialty:
That's really impressive. I can barely get a 2k on clown when I have a daily with him and I have to bring No ED.
Timing those bottles right and knowing which loops you can get hits on and which you have to pallet break takes serious skill
Spirit, Nurse and Huntress.
I can't play with Ghostface, Trapper, Billy they're like....too slow at getting downs.
Mostly all the basic M1 killers but the ones that require a bit of skill I can play are Deathslinger and Huntress.
The ones I suck with are Hag, Nurse, Oni, and Spirit for some reason.
I don't specialize anymore (since the Nurse nerf).
Now I play all the killers at rank 1 (some better than others).
From best to worst
I struggle a lot with the following killers
Hag, doctor, spirit, bubba, Oni, Plague.
I haven't bothered much with the rest.
Wraith & Hillbilly.
I also find Doctor surprisingly easy to play as, doesn't really matter what rank the Survivors are.
In games where I can win, regardless of killer, I play Pig, Legion, Hag, Spirit pretty well.
I love the Nurse but she takes some getting used to, and the stun after every blink makes that a frustrating process so I don't often play her.
I usually do well with trapper, pig, legion, clown and Freddy
Spirit, wraith, gf, myers, hag, legion and plague can go either way
The rest I either fail horribly at or haven't played them enough
The only two I can’t play very well is Nurse and Deathslinger. I’ve become decent enough to not completely embarrass myself with Huntress.
The killers I’m most comfortable with is Spirit, Plague, and Pig.
i can play pretty much everyone with basekit except nurse and trapper..
However i don't own bubba, demo, oni and clown so..
Hillbilly and Oni. I'm way better as Billy but I play him like 80% of the time. The rare occasions I do not play Billy or Oni I try to learn playing Spirit, Nurse, Trapper or Clown.
console.log(killersBovIsGoodAt.length);
0
None.
New to playing killer so I've only got four leveled. I love Doctor & Hag. High appreciation for Legion. I hate Bubba with the* passion of a thousand burning suns.
I can kill four survivors with every killer. Part of the fun of having fifteen plus killers prestiged is I can swap between who I want to play by mood. Then when I get my new killer with BBQ or level fifty, I start using them to farm points and learn to play as them.
Truetalent talks about his prior experience with fighting games and I love that he made that connection. By playing all the killers, you learn how to play against them.
I would like to point out to anyone reading this that is getting hesitant, there is a base skill set in chases, mindgames, gen patrolling that works for every killer. It’s not that hard to transition for most killers.
I can play all of these very well:
I struggle with these
The best kill rate I will get is when I play survivor and get my teammates killed by accident, does that count?
Wraith, Myers, Hag, Doctor, Pig, Legion, Ghostface.
Half of these are low tier, half are high tier.
For me it's Oni,Spirit,Deathslinger,Huntress,Trapper,Wraith,Myers,Freddy,Doctor and Leatherface
Im ok with Demo,Ghostface,Plague,Legion,Clown,Pig,Hag and Billy
My worst killer is Nurse.Mostly because of her bugs and the horrible framerate on console
I have confidence in only Pig
but I can Play Spirit, Hag,
Then It's Huntress, Legion, Doc, Nurse is hit or miss <get it>
The rest are ummm... less played..... -Nervous chuckle-
Pig mostly, a bit of doctor. Think that's my whole list as far as being strong on them goes. I play most of the killers frequently but definitely a far better Pig than anything else.
Spirit, Legion, and Ghostface I play a lot and can win very convincingly with them for the vast majority of my games. I mean like 4k 3/4 gens while playing fair.
Huntress, Trapper, and Billy I can consistently 4k but sometimes struggle depending on the map or skill of survivors. Used to be a much better Huntress but I have played her less and less over the last year. Only starting to get back into playing her now. Billy I refuse to play until his bugs are fixed.
Freddy I can dominate literally 99.9% of my games. 4k 4/5 gen. But I also find Freddy to be brain dead easy and borderline overpowered, especially because I run Forever Freddy builds. I don't like playing him anymore, I only do it for dailies or if I suspect a group will be extra toxic. I would much rather old Freddy with some QOL changes than this one honestly.
Nurse I can do very well but only after I play her for a bit to get back into the groove. My first game or two I struggle enough that I might not want to keep playing.
Pig, Plague, and Clown I find fun to play but I'm not amazing with them. Pig I can usually do well but I kinda stopped playing her since EGC came out since I was an end game Pig. Plague and Clown I'm just straight up not good with, it's really hard to remain consistent with them.
I have all perks unlocked on all killers (Xbox) and also play all killers. I'm pretty good with all of them but perhaps not amazing with anyone. I think my best killers is Nurse, Trapper and Pig.
So I'm noticing that many of us play the Pig... So can I get the builds you use and your playstyle?
Billy
Ghost face
Piggy
Im trying to learn oni and huntrss tho
I'm also trying to learn Oni... but (bad word) he's a tricky one for me
Wraith and Legion are my best two at the moment, followed by Doctor, Hag, and Trapper. I've got a back pocket Nurse if I ever wanted to come back to her, as while I can 4k without much trouble with her still she's too unfun to play.
I'm actually a pretty bad Spirit, and any stealth killer with stalk I'm braindead with. Everyone else is between those I'd say (disregarding how much fun I have playing them).
I can play Wraith, Hillbilly (though I stopped playing him due to his clunkiness, so I'll be really rusty), doctor somewhat, anybody can play freddy, spirit is pretty easy to play in general as well, and I can play pig pretty well as well.
I can /not/ play Huntress for the life of me, and nurse because console.
Can I suggest playing the Pig... just don't crouch (no stealth)
Spirit
Pig
Plague
Legion
Freddy (who doesn’t?)
Hag
I like to think I’m good at Doctor and Freddy and decent/ok with Demogorgon, Plague, and Wraith.
I want to get better at Pig than I am. I blame the fact she's less inherently interesting to me than some of the other killers, so she's currently sitting at level 40. Once I've gotten Phead fully equipped I was thinking of branching into fully kitting out a killer I don't play often, Pig is definitely in consideration there.
My killer "mains," insofar as the characters I most enjoy playing and have full perk libraries for, are Nightmare, Spirit, and Doctor.
Although it depends on the match, I am probably at my overall best when I am playing Nightmare, though I also have really great games where I snowball or three-gen as Doctor. Spirit is the hardest of those three, in terms of keeping my instincts sharp; if I don't play her for a while, my game plan can really fall apart. Nightmare and Doctor are way harder to screw up.
To me she can be fun... But it's all prefence
Myers is my best killer. He's my main. I can make a lot of believers in the boogeyman with him.
I can do decently well with Wraith, Plague, and of course Freddy because honestly who can't do well with Freddy.
if you see me as Demo on a good day when i have had time to warm up the odds of you getting out are pretty low
when not playing Demo, i can play Legion, Clown and Doc pretty well
Killers I play well? Well...uh, I mean, I play pretty much every killer at least decent. I've mastered a few, and there's one I suck copious amounts of ass with. Keep in mind - mastering doesn't mean winning constantly. It simply means my muscle memory has developed for them to an extent where everything I do with them feels natural, and is optimal.
Mastered: Doctor, Wraith, Ghostface and Hillbilly. Huntress and Deathslinger too...but I don't play them much. It's just because of my history in competitive shooters. Gives me an edge.
Decent: Everyone but Legion
Worst: Legion. I hate Legion.
Surveillance, Ruin, Nurse's and BBq
Add-ons are generally John's Medical File, Video Tape or Combat Straps.
Protect. Your. Generators. Take a chase if you find someone, but gen defence is priority one. Generally use dash for a first hit.
Ignore trapped survivors unless they literally run into you, then just slug them. Slugging one person occasionally also helps heaps.
Thanks... But I already know your build and how you play...
And Thanks for being the first... much appreciated
I would say that'm rather good with Clown, The Plague and Legion. I thinki also play a solid Ghostface and Pig. I wish I was better with the Death Slinger.
Here's mine in and out of streams.
Perfectly Well : Legion, Hag and Freddy (Past and post rework)
Moderately Well : Pig (Used to be perfect) , Doctor , Huntress, Demogorgon.
Borderline : Deathslinger, Oni, Myers, Bubba, Trapper and Wraith.
Terrible/Just can't play : Hillbilly (You might be thinking #########? Don't ask) and Nurse
I think I play Clown very well as most of my hours are in him.
After that I think I can manage myself pretty well on Legion, Plague and, Pig.
I'm an oni main, I hope I play him well lol
But my list is:
Oni, billy, demo, huntress, trapper,pig, legion, freddy (but almost everyone plays well with him), ghostface, doctor and spirit, these are the ones that I can say that I'm good with.
These are the ones I struggle but still use.
Nurse, wraith, plague, clown, hag, deathslinger, bubba, myers.
The only killer I genuinely know how to play & I’m good at playing is Michael Myers. Otherwise I play survivor. I tried nurse once and got bullied hard lmao. Respect to people who actually took the time to learn her.
Hag, Oni, Trapper, and Legion for me.
I can play all Killers equally good, Except the Nurse.
I however specialize my playstyle to gain me the most Blood points.
I run BBQ, Distressing, Beast of Prey in every game I play as Killer, on EVERY Killer. (42m TR)
My average is 28 to 32.000 per game. Survivors should fear the day, I equip some other perks.