List of Killers you can play well

Very few people can play all the Killers. The skillsets are just too different.

I can play Legion, Pig, Freddy, Spirit and Ghost Face at Rank 1. Most of the others I can't really do anything with or I'm well below the skill level to be remotely threatening with them.

What Killers do you specialize in?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    Very few people can play all the Killers. The skillsets are just too different.

    I can play Legion, Pig, Freddy, Spirit and Ghost Face at Rank 1. Most of the others I can't really do anything with or I'm well below the skill level to be remotely threatening with them.

    What Killers do you specialize in?

    I don't get how you can play legion and pig at rank 1. I was recently on rank 4 with killer and I can only play doc, billy, oni and spirit. All the others are too slow at getting downs. As for pig, I get that mid game pressure is lethal but I feel that survivors can quickly take off traps and the pigs ability is basically just wasted. But I guess not everyone has the same playstyle.

  • If we consider the potential of the killer I think I'm relatively good with wraith, hag, doctor, huntress, demo and clown. I'm getting there with plague and ghostface. I play a lot of pig too but she can be so useless against good survivors, even with a clown I can manage it better it feels. For some reason I don't really enjoy spirit, nurse, nightmare or billy even they're the strongest so those I just never practiced that much.

1 2 ›