Legendary skins you would like to see

What legendary skins would you like to see added in the future?

Personally I really hope we'll get Robin for Nancy and Jonathan for Steve. Imagine four Stranger Things characters playing against Demogorgon. ๐Ÿค”

Hm, do you think legendary skins will change the potrait and the name of the survivor if equipped? ...three weeks and we will get the answer ๐Ÿ‘€

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Their own portrait is very unlikely, I could even see Lisa using Cheryl's voice (the Legion share one male and one female voice).

    The most likely thing to me is the name change, but that's the most I'm expecting. If she gets her own voice too, awesome. I'm 99% sure they won't get their own portraits though.

  • Dr Loomis from Halloween.

  • Jessie Walsh from Nightmare on Elm Street 2 could be a possible legendary for Quentin.

  • Claudettes Mother

    Dwights Boss

    Evans Father


    all the super influential people in these characters stories would make fitting legendary characters, they also mentioned that they're bringing new prestige rewards at some point, it would be great to be rewarded with legendaries for P3ing survivors imo.

  • Someone mentioned the Silent Hill nurse for Nurse, but I'd rather see the Nurse from SH2, because the nurses from SH5 look like cosplayers and kinda sexy, not precisely scary in my opinion.

  • Nancy Thompson-Quentin

    Robert England Freddy-Nightmare

    Bubbas brothers-Cannibal

    Pablo (and the girls name IDK)-Ash

    Coach, nick, Louis-Bill

    Hopper-Steve

    Joyce-Nancy

    Loomis-Laurie

    Hoffman, John Kramer-Pig

    That's all I got off the top of my head

  • For the ST characters I'd really like Barb, Robin, Jonathan, and Billy

    For Laurie I'd like Annie and Lynda

  • @ShErMaDeRmA said:

    Nancy Thompson-Quentin

    Robert England Freddy-Nightmare

    Bubbas brothers-Cannibal

    Pablo (and the girls name IDK)-Ash

    Coach, nick, Louis-Bill

    Hopper-Steve

    Joyce-Nancy

    Loomis-Laurie

    Hoffman, John Kramer-Pig

    That's all I got off the top of my head

    Oh, now that you mention Ash, I would love to see a classic Ash skin.

  • @Xerge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308727#Comment_1308727

    Oh, now that you mention Ash, I would love to see a classic Ash skin.

    That would be cool, I want army of darkness ash

  • Im wondering if we'll get the Butcher skin as an alt for Pyramid head.

  • @Falkner09 said:

    Im wondering if we'll get the Butcher skin as an alt for Pyramid head.

    Maybe safe head from The Evil Within?

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    Their own portrait is very unlikely, I could even see Lisa using Cheryl's voice (the Legion share one male and one female voice).

    The most likely thing to me is the name change, but that's the most I'm expecting. If she gets her own voice too, awesome. I'm 99% sure they won't get their own portraits though.

    Such a pity,in that case,the legendary skins should be free then

  • Wraith as Azarov, but only bones!

  • Judith Myers

    Allison Kerry

    Jonathan Byers

    Joyce Byers

  • Unicorn Trapper!


    this is our chance!

  • Matthieu Cote as Dwight. No evil intent here I swear ๐Ÿ˜‡

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    Dr Loomis from Halloween.

    Yes please.

  • Joyce for Nancy and Hopp for Steve, then I'm set!

  • Silent Hill Universe:

    Harry Mason

    Cybil Bennett

    James Sunderland

    Maria

    Douglas

    Eileen Galvin

    Henry Townshend

    Alex Shepherd

  • As far as the OG characters, I'd like to see the original models for Meg and Claudette as legendary skins.

  • Shirtless myers

    Clown in his prime without makeup, loss of hair, gut, or smokers cough

    Cone Head pyramid head either painted as a traffic cone or the head itself being a traffic cone

    Patchwork legion just amalgamations of legion outfits as one

    Demogorgon fingerpaint where he is just covered in fingerpaints as if he was the fun teacher at a daycare

    Trapper angler fish with the mask with angler fish looking teeth as well as a bio-luminescent orb hanging off in front of it with juggle physics

    Ace visconti open faced robe with tiger boxers underneath

    Soldier Deathslinger with a full ammo bandier

    And Finally Hag All dressed up and snazzy

  • @bjorksnas said:

    Shirtless myers

    Clown in his prime without makeup, loss of hair, gut, or smokers cough

    Cone Head pyramid head either painted as a traffic cone or the head itself being a traffic cone

    Patchwork legion just amalgamations of legion outfits as one

    Demogorgon fingerpaint where he is just covered in fingerpaints as if he was the fun teacher at a daycare

    Trapper angler fish with the mask with angler fish looking teeth as well as a bio-luminescent orb hanging off in front of it with juggle physics

    Ace visconti open faced robe with tiger boxers underneath

    Soldier Deathslinger with a full ammo bandier

    And Finally Hag All dressed up and snazzy

    None of these are legendary cosmetics. Legendary cosmetics completely change the character you're playing as, not their outfit.

    For example, Lisa Garland is a legendary cosmetic for Cheryl Mason.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309568#Comment_1309568

    None of these are legendary cosmetics. Legendary cosmetics completely change the character you're playing as, not their outfit.

    For example, Lisa Garland is a legendary cosmetic for Cheryl Mason.

    Until its in the game a legendary cosmetic is a broad topic for possibilities also dont say for example when its literally the only example that exists you say for example where there are a few examples other than the ones you don't say to cover your bases a little on not knowing the other ones.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309568#Comment_1309568

    None of these are legendary cosmetics. Legendary cosmetics completely change the character you're playing as, not their outfit.

    For example, Lisa Garland is a legendary cosmetic for Cheryl Mason.

    So then just no legendary skins for killers is what youre saying? Cause that sucks. How else would you do it for killers if not some of those examples given?

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    Dr Loomis from Halloween.

    As Laurie or as Michael?

  • I was just saying, with how bonkers Dr. Loomis can get I won't be surprised if he would be Michael's skin

  • @Springey said:

    What legendary skins would you like to see added in the future?

    Personally I really hope we'll get Robin for Nancy and Jonathan for Steve. Imagine four Stranger Things characters playing against Demogorgon. ๐Ÿค”

    Hm, do you think legendary skins will change the potrait and the name of the survivor if equipped? ...three weeks and we will get the answer ๐Ÿ‘€

    Jeff the Killer for Legion.

    @Xerge said:

    Someone mentioned the Silent Hill nurse for Nurse, but I'd rather see the Nurse from SH2, because the nurses from SH5 look like cosplayers and kinda sexy, not precisely scary in my opinion.

    With the weapon and attack patterns, sh2 nurse would better suit Pyramid Head. Sh movie nurse might fit Hag, though.

  • Sunglasses Freddy, cause he's epic (I know licensing and all that jazz, but if it was possible, then maybe?)

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309633#Comment_1309633

    I was just saying, with how bonkers Dr. Loomis can get I won't be surprised if he would be Michael's skin

    Yes a giant Dr Loomis stalking people is the true boogeyman.

  • @Pirscher said:

    Silent Hill Universe:

    Harry Mason

    Cybil Bennett

    James Sunderland

    Maria

    Douglas

    Eileen Galvin

    Henry Townshend

    Alex Shepherd

    yaaaaaaa, dude I am at least 97% sure the will at least add and Harry and James. James because they have pyramid head and he's from James mind, and Harry because then they have all three main protagonists, this is probably the reason they made this legend skin thing and made Lisa as a teaser skin i think and hope, otherwise i will be disappointed

  • @Xerge said:

    Someone mentioned the Silent Hill nurse for Nurse, but I'd rather see the Nurse from SH2, because the nurses from SH5 look like cosplayers and kinda sexy, not precisely scary in my opinion.

    I've never played Silent Hill, but weren't the nurses in SH2 deliberately dressed provocatively to symbolize James's sexual insecurities or something?

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308701#Comment_1308701

    I've never played Silent Hill, but weren't the nurses in SH2 deliberately dressed provocatively to symbolize James's sexual insecurities or something?

    I think so, but they took it to another level on SH5.

  • Legion as a survivor for Jeff and Jeff as a Legion killer, that would be dope

  • Bikini bod Freddy.

  • The actual real bunny feng they showed in 2018, and they were talking about making it with the legendary skins mechanic in November

  • Everyone from Silent Hill

  • thinking about it, Barb for Nancy would be epic. You could play a match with Barb and Nancy and Steve in it and be all in-character:

    When Barb is hooked and struggling, Nancy can buttdance together with Steve at the exit gates and then just leave and cry in end game chat about Barbs death.

  • @LegionMain343 said:

    Sunglasses Freddy, cause he's epic (I know licensing and all that jazz, but if it was possible, then maybe?)

    I dont think its possible since the freddy we got is from the 2010 Remake,Jackie Earle Haley,Not Robert Englund.

  • @BraveClem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309722#Comment_1309722

    I dont think its possible since the freddy we got is from the 2010 Remake,Jackie Earle Haley,Not Robert Englund.

    I know o3o but imagine sunglasses Freddy. With choccy milk

  • The Left for Dead skins that Claudette and Dwight have could instead be legendary skins where they become the actual characters.

  • I want, no I need John Kramer skin for the pig please someone make this happen just have him in his robe or something! I wanna play a game!!!

  • Dr. Loomis , Kelly and Pablo from AvED , Robert Freddy , young Ash

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309572#Comment_1309572

    So then just no legendary skins for killers is what youre saying? Cause that sucks. How else would you do it for killers if not some of those examples given?

    For example John Kramer as pig

  • @Xerge said:

    Someone mentioned the Silent Hill nurse for Nurse, but I'd rather see the Nurse from SH2, because the nurses from SH5 look like cosplayers and kinda sexy, not precisely scary in my opinion.

    The Nurses in SH2 are also sexualized.

  • At first glance they do not look sexy to me to be honest. My point is that they fit better in a horror game, because they look more disturbing than the other ones, who make me have mixed feelings...

    Just a matter of personal taste, I have nothing against so called "sexualized characters" in particular and I actually find that term kinda redundant in itself. I personally never use it.

  • Well the most obvious is Jason, I don't think he could have a new power or something, so a skin for the Trapper will fit perfectly

  • Young Ash, Dr. Loomis, Nancy Thompson, and Maria from SH2.

  • Also, could cashier Carl be a legendary skin for someone? (Dwight, maybe?)

  • @Dacrenon said:

    Also, could cashier Carl be a legendary skin for someone? (Dwight, maybe?)

    I'd rather him just be his own character.

โ€น 1 2