Legendary skins you would like to see

What legendary skins would you like to see added in the future?

Personally I really hope we'll get Robin for Nancy and Jonathan for Steve. Imagine four Stranger Things characters playing against Demogorgon. 🤔

Hm, do you think legendary skins will change the potrait and the name of the survivor if equipped? ...three weeks and we will get the answer 👀

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/156233/legendary-skins-you-would-like-to-see

    Jeff the Killer for Legion.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308701#Comment_1308701

    With the weapon and attack patterns, sh2 nurse would better suit Pyramid Head. Sh movie nurse might fit Hag, though.

    I really, really want this. I was going to submit this as a design for the contest, but was unsure of how creative commons interacts with it, so I decided against it.

    It would be the cosmetic set I would use the most, depending on how it is made and the design.

    https://www.deviantart.com/noctis-corvus/art/Jeff-837243339 This was my initial attempt for the contest if you are interested. It doesn't look too different... he's just a maskless legion.

  • Glen for Quentin but IN 👏 THE 👏 CROP👏 TOP 👏

  • @Xerge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1310475#Comment_1310475

    At first glance they do not look sexy to me to be honest. My point is that they fit better in a horror game, because they look more disturbing than the other ones, who make me have mixed feelings...

    Just a matter of personal taste, I habe nothing against so called "sexualized characters" and I actually find that term kinda redundant in itself. I personally never use it.

    Every enemy in SH2 are a representation of some kind of inner demon. The nurses are one of several that represented James's sexual frustration. As was Pyramid Head, to an extent.

  • Some existing horror properties which likely aren't big enough to warrant their own chapters or are too similiar to madmen / survivors already in the game, but whose killers and characters maintain a loyal fanbase all the same.

    For instance, The Hag from Curtains.

    The clowns from Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

    Pumpkinhead

    Cropsy from The Burning

    The Strangers

    Pluto from The Hills Have Eyes

    Angela from Sleepaway Camp

    A black gloved giallo killer with a black trench coat, fedora.

    The parents from The People Under the Stairs.

    Those sorts of things.

  • HOFFMAN HOFFMAN HOFFMAN HOFFMAN HOFFMAN

    Marky boy.jpg


  • @Pirscher said:

    Silent Hill Universe:

    Harry Mason

    Cybil Bennett

    James Sunderland

    Maria

    Douglas

    Eileen Galvin

    Henry Townshend

    Alex Shepherd

    Maybe even the 7 foot pyramkd head from silent hill homecoming / movies

  • The L4D skins for the 4 original survivors becoming legendary skins would be nice.

  • A legendary skin for Quentin where his face doesn't look like an alien

  • @ShErMaDeRmA said:

    Nancy Thompson-Quentin

    Robert England Freddy-Nightmare

    Bubbas brothers-Cannibal

    Pablo (and the girls name IDK)-Ash

    Coach, nick, Louis-Bill

    Hopper-Steve

    Joyce-Nancy

    Loomis-Laurie

    Hoffman, John Kramer-Pig

    That's all I got off the top of my head

    OMG being able to play as the other l4d survivors would be so cool!

  • James Sunderland from SH2

  • As someone else said, definitely the beta models/old trailer models for claudette, meg, etc.

    I really liked the girl who gets caught in the locker at the end, her design was more interesting to me than what we got with the original four. But to be honest, I'd really just want them as their own characters.

  • I would like the nurse to be given an outfit like the silent hill nurses. I would also like jill from saw.

  • @Kill_Yr_Idol said:

    Some existing horror properties which likely aren't big enough to warrant their own chapters or are too similiar to madmen / survivors already in the game, but whose killers and characters maintain a loyal fanbase all the same.

    For instance, The Hag from Curtains.

    The clowns from Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

    Pumpkinhead

    Cropsy from The Burning

    The Strangers

    Pluto from The Hills Have Eyes

    Angela from Sleepaway Camp

    A black gloved giallo killer with a black trench coat, fedora.

    The parents from The People Under the Stairs.

    Those sorts of things.

    If less popular film killers could be included via Legendary Skins for the original killers, I would be all for that.

  • Untitled Image

    Yes, shirtless.

1 2 ›