@Orion It's also the only notable live balance change that happened for this update. The rest of the team was focusing on the Silent Hill content and the future anniversary event.
Why did they just make clown op tho? I mean can we admit that his bottles will now be stronger than Freddy snares in chase? Not to mention that finger add-on might be kinda broken now
Why did they just make clown op tho? I mean can we admit that his bottles will now be stronger than Freddy snares in chase? Not to mention that finger add-on might be kinda broken now
Make Clown OP?? ya joking, they are just trying to make clown playable. He is far from OP, he cant phase and blink through walls yet, lets wait for that.
Why did they just make clown op tho? I mean can we admit that his bottles will now be stronger than Freddy snares in chase? Not to mention that finger add-on might be kinda broken now
He should be stronger, Freddy took his uniqueness away smh. But Freddy can STILL teleport... just saying.
He should be stronger, Freddy took his uniqueness away smh. But Freddy can STILL teleport... just saying.
Lol I agree with that, it's clown having an overly centralized mechanic in the first place that was his undoing. I'm joking about this being OP, although I am excited to see how certain perks will interact with this change..
Why did they just make clown op tho? I mean can we admit that his bottles will now be stronger than Freddy snares in chase? Not to mention that finger add-on might be kinda broken now
His bottles are supposed and should be stronger, as Clown can't teleport to gens nor has the passive wake up mechanics Freddy has.
Why did they just make clown op tho? I mean can we admit that his bottles will now be stronger than Freddy snares in chase? Not to mention that finger add-on might be kinda broken now
I mean, unlike freddy he can't teleport to the other side of the map and doesn't have the dreaming/waking mechanic. I'd say his bottles SHOULD be stronger than freddy snares in a chase. Don't you?
I mean, unlike freddy he can't teleport to the other side of the map and doesn't have the dreaming/waking mechanic. I'd say his bottles SHOULD be stronger than freddy snares in a chase. Don't you?
Look two posts up, I was being facetious. It's not like it would make him stronger than DD in a chase, no matter what he probably will be about the same as before, even with that decent buff
Feather add-ons do not reduce the slowdown or anything like that. They just reduce the window after throwing a bottle during which you cant do anything (like after Shocking as Doctor). If anything, those add-ons will be even more important now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But what the feather addons do now?
That's great! As a clown main, I greatly approve of this.
I love that it's the only change they felt should be stated in the condensed version of the patch notes.
Amaizing. He might actually be decent now.
He's gonna be super strong now.
I always thought he coughs from physical exertion from throwing a bottle. Glad to hear his exercise routine is working out!
NO IM JUST VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOR A WHILE
PLEASEEE NOOO I ALREADY HATE CLOWN ENOUGH. CANT WE JUST REWORK HIM INSTEADD????
@DudeDelicious Bruh...
THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR HIM! THANK YOU BHVR!
Now i am wondering how many will start playing clown, to get use to him before the buff.
Maybe playing him will be less miserable now.
Didn't they say the were reworking Clown? I'm hoping this isn't all they're doing to him lol
I just finished getting him to P3 and have 24 beach flasks saved ๐
Good good. Soon it will be the age of the clown.
@Orion It's also the only notable live balance change that happened for this update. The rest of the team was focusing on the Silent Hill content and the future anniversary event.
Clown mains after the buff
Why did they just make clown op tho? I mean can we admit that his bottles will now be stronger than Freddy snares in chase? Not to mention that finger add-on might be kinda broken now
Yeah, I just thought the same thing and i'm worried
It only took them 2 years
Make Clown OP?? ya joking, they are just trying to make clown playable. He is far from OP, he cant phase and blink through walls yet, lets wait for that.
Yeah Clown has a really boring power, he just needs a rework instead of a buff
Is this compensate those that expected Pennywise?
Thank you!
He should be stronger, Freddy took his uniqueness away smh. But Freddy can STILL teleport... just saying.
i can't wait for this buff either ๐
my tubba boy needed this so bad.
Lol I agree with that, it's clown having an overly centralized mechanic in the first place that was his undoing. I'm joking about this being OP, although I am excited to see how certain perks will interact with this change..
His bottles are supposed and should be stronger, as Clown can't teleport to gens nor has the passive wake up mechanics Freddy has.
I mean, unlike freddy he can't teleport to the other side of the map and doesn't have the dreaming/waking mechanic. I'd say his bottles SHOULD be stronger than freddy snares in a chase. Don't you?
Look two posts up, I was being facetious. It's not like it would make him stronger than DD in a chase, no matter what he probably will be about the same as before, even with that decent buff
Now just get rid of his groan when he vaults a window! I'm so into becoming a clown main now!
It's a step, but clown still got a whole staircase too go too be good IMO.
Can we finally get a Clown Shirtless outfit since his workout routine is working so well?
Feather add-ons do not reduce the slowdown or anything like that. They just reduce the window after throwing a bottle during which you cant do anything (like after Shocking as Doctor). If anything, those add-ons will be even more important now.
They can make it a fart sound instead and BOOM..it's a rework!
Finally! Sounds like Clown is gonna be more fun to play as now. Thanks BHVR.
Oh #########! Clown going straight to S tier now. Watch out nurse!