If I subtracted the amount of pigs and clowns i have seen from each other and then divided it by 2 it still would be over twice as many times as I have seen the nurse sense her Nerf"Rework".
I don't see Leatherface on this list, which is fitting considering I never see Leatherface on PS4 either.
While I still think Nurse is the rarest of all killers on PS4 I'm excluding her from the list simply due to the fact all her bugs coupled with console performance make her an illogical option to attempt to play.
I don't see Leatherface on this list, which is fitting considering I never see Leatherface on PS4 either.
While I still think Nurse is the rarest of all killers on PS4 I'm excluding her from the list simply due to the fact all her bugs coupled with console performance make her an illogical option to attempt to play.
I run into one like once every couple of days, plus I was using him a ton last week.
I hardly see the Nurse or Clown. Also I used to get a ton of matches against the Nightmare last summer, but I hardly see anyone play him these days. Same with the Pig.
I see lot's of Ghost Faces, but very few Myers. The last one I saw, tombstoned me right when I saw him the first time. This was a few weeks ago. I play in Germany, PC Red Ranks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I rarely see clowns anymore. the thing accidentally added a second doctor option
I rarely see Nurse on console.
I don't see Hag or Clown much either.
Nurse
I love playing against her, problem is she has a lot of bugs and has a very high skill floor, let alone ceiling suggesting why I never see her.
I've actually quite a few nurses lately
Oni.
Tell me about it. Timing those blinks on console is a pain in the [bad word]
What do you play on? I see one's every like 3-4 matches
I’m on ps4.
Oh. Idk much about ps4 playerbase
Nurse is a dead killer.
Oof. Big oof
It was a close call between Clown and Nurse, but I see Clown less. Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I miss seeing Nurse in my games.
I don't see Demogorgon listed here.
I knew I forgot one
Plague. Even though she is better than before, I do not see them as often.
If I subtracted the amount of pigs and clowns i have seen from each other and then divided it by 2 it still would be over twice as many times as I have seen the nurse sense her
Nerf"Rework".Freddy Demo and leatherface aren't on the list
Clown is least used for a reason, he's a weaker freddy. Glad to see Devs are aiming to rework him next (as said in the most recent stream)
Plague is a killer i havent seen on xbox in the last 3 months at all. Demo is very rare also, i saw maybe 1-2 nurses and they didnt do very well.
Almost never see The Hag.
Btw, Freddy is not in the list either lol
Why is Doctor twice on the list?
I never see a Hag. I even saw 4 Clowns in the last 3 days, lol. But yeah, almost never see a Hag, but I am not disappointed about it.
I don't see Leatherface on this list, which is fitting considering I never see Leatherface on PS4 either.
While I still think Nurse is the rarest of all killers on PS4 I'm excluding her from the list simply due to the fact all her bugs coupled with console performance make her an illogical option to attempt to play.
Absolutely Hag.
I haven't seen a Hag (that I wasn't playing as) since 2019.
Hag
she still remains broken soo
what do you mean by that?
her teleport is still broken making her only ability useless
It feels like years since I last faced a Hag.
I think its heavily based on what youre playing on, I havent played enough on PC yet but on ps4 I rarely see the gunslinger
I play on the Xbox one and I've only seen the Oni a handful of times. Nurse is definitely a close second
I don't see any Huntress players on console. Just the boring Freddy, Leatherface, Doctor, and Spirit.
Not over the clown
I run into one like once every couple of days, plus I was using him a ton last week.
I hardly see the Nurse or Clown. Also I used to get a ton of matches against the Nightmare last summer, but I hardly see anyone play him these days. Same with the Pig.
I have across Hag less than 10 times during last month.
hag and hillbilly
I see lot's of Ghost Faces, but very few Myers. The last one I saw, tombstoned me right when I saw him the first time. This was a few weeks ago. I play in Germany, PC Red Ranks.
But I don't see Clowns or Piggys often either.
Demogordon Ramsay