Decisive strike

If DS is suppose to be an anti tunneling perk, then multiple decisive strikes should not be active at the same time

Comments

  • @Steah said:

    If DS is suppose to be an anti tunneling perk, then multiple decisive strikes should not be active at the same time

    Ok fine. Then NOED, once active, should affect only one survivor. After that occurs then the Hex totem should cleanse itself.

  • @Steah said:

    If DS is suppose to be an anti tunneling perk, then multiple decisive strikes should not be active at the same time

    Here's my problem with DS..,

    @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258332#Comment_1258332

    You're attempting to preach to a killer main who doesn't see an issue with DS.

    I don't get baited, I know who I keep tabs on.

    When a DS does rarely hit me, I move on because that was MY mess up.

    While you make valid points this is my attempt to get you to see one of the issues with DS


    Short story long. Ling Ling tried to locker juke me and I snatched her out of the locker and hooked her! Yui tried to finish the gen (the one I kicked in the video), but she lead me on a chace long enough for me to bloodlust twice (I suck at mindgaming don't judge me), until she made the mistake of throwing a pallet down too early and making a run to save Ling Ling which resulted in her getting yeeted from a save. Jane was unhooked when I started chasing Ling Ling and was on the far side of the map

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhke0kH3gD0

    The point that I'm trying to get at is why did I get punished for Ling Ling and Yui making a mistake in their chases?

  • Mate you must really hate ds. You had a discussion before about how tunnelling is the gen rushing for killers. You were also saying why shouldn't you tunnel someone to get them out of the game.

    Sorry but when you've had discussions like this, it makes it hard to agree with you when you speak about ds.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258345#Comment_1258345

    Sorry, but DS's passive ability doesn't make the "power" roll helpless.

    You have either the option to slug, or leave them alone and go for someone else.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258347#Comment_1258347

    That's all fine and dandy, but how many times have you died at endgame when you're the last one alive?

    In MY experience, I've died many, MANY times before reaching the 5 gen end game. Typically gates spawn too close to each other, thus the killer getting his 4k. I highly doubt, DOUBT your situation is normal. I run DS myself and VERY VERY rarely I get to use it during end game.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/144/M1S2PLWX33PG.png

    I have DS in every single build I have. I don't like being tunneled, I don't appreciate being single targetted by the killer who just wants "an easy kill."

    And it's laughable, you don't have ANYTHING to show me from your experience? Nothing at all? If this did happen to most killers, some, mostly ALL would have some sort of proof that DS ruins their games.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/549/GBPWDDPYLGMH.png

    This is my Console Profile.

    3 Had DS, 1 escaped.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/051/FK3GSR4G2DTI.png

    But these are the more typical matches.

    NO ONE had DS.

    The second the survivors uses their DS on a killer they flock to the forums and cry how OP it is, how unfair that they couldn't get their easy kill. They fabricate stories on how it was "during the end game collapse and the gates were open" or how "the survivor went into the locker, what other option did I have after I chased them when they got unhooked."

    Please, I've heard every single excuse. And here I am, some matches are easy, some are difficult, but never, NEVER will I say DS is unfair.

    The real question then is, "Why does the killer see you as an easy kill?"

    If you're the weak link, you're not being "tunneled". You're just not doing your job.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258375#Comment_1258375

    The real question then is, "Why does the killer see you as an easy kill?"

    If you're the weak link, you're not being "tunneled". You're just not doing your job.

    Because you're injured.

    You're 1 Hit then you down as opposed to the survivor who is doing the unhooking.

    Having DS, prolongs the chase, therefore enabling me to do my job. So the killer doesn't want to put in the work and go for the unhooker, instead he wants an easy down and goes for someone like ME.

    I use my DS, and prolongs the chase even further, leading to frustration because the killer's plans aren't going how he wanted them to go.

    Then they come to the forums and beg the devs to nerf DS so they can have their easy downs and easy hooks.

    And the cycle begins anew.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150555/decisive-strike

    Here's my problem with DS..,

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258338#Comment_1258338

    While you make valid points this is my attempt to get you to see one of the issues with DS

    Short story long. Ling Ling tried to locker juke me and I snatched her out of the locker and hooked her! Yui tried to finish the gen (the one I kicked in the video), but she lead me on a chace long enough for me to bloodlust twice (I suck at mindgaming don't judge me), until she made the mistake of throwing a pallet down too early and making a run to save Ling Ling which resulted in her getting yeeted from a save. Jane was unhooked when I started chasing Ling Ling and was on the far side of the map

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhke0kH3gD0

    The point that I'm trying to get at is why did I get punished for Ling Ling and Yui making a mistake in their chases?

    Dude, you're already doing well. This is what I was also talking about....

    You're doing SO well, does a 5 second stun really hinder your entire gameplay?

    No, it doesn't, you're doing so well, 2 people are injured and you're managed to hook multiple people before 1 gen even popped.

    DS isn't an issue for you, there is no need to complain about it.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259249#Comment_1259249

    Because you're injured.

    You're 1 Hit then you down as opposed to the survivor who is doing the unhooking.

    Having DS, prolongs the chase, therefore enabling me to do my job. So the killer doesn't want to put in the work and go for the unhooker, instead he wants an easy down and goes for someone like ME.

    I use my DS, and prolongs the chase even further, leading to frustration because the killer's plans aren't going how he wanted them to go.

    Then they come to the forums and beg the devs to nerf DS so they can have their easy downs and easy hooks.

    And the cycle begins anew.

    I like how you try to spin it with phrases like, "Doesn't want to put in the work".

    If someone is injured and they're easy to find, that's the logical choice for the killer to go after. There's little reason for the killer to intentionally do something that has a negative effect on their goal.

    If I complained that there were four gens to pick from but the survivors picked the one that was almost finished to repair because they "didn't want to put in the work" to repair one with no progress at all, I'd sound like an idiot.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259483#Comment_1259483

    I like how you try to spin it with phrases like, "Doesn't want to put in the work".

    If someone is injured and they're easy to find, that's the logical choice for the killer to go after. There's little reason for the killer to intentionally do something that has a negative effect on their goal.

    If I complained that there were four gens to pick from but the survivors picked the one that was almost finished to repair because they "didn't want to put in the work" to repair one with no progress at all, I'd sound like an idiot.

    "Doesn't want to put in the work"

    Am I lying? How is that untrue? Why does tunneling exist then? Why is it so common?

    Ask yourself then, why does the killer tunnel someone off hook? Why does a noob killer tunnel someone off hook instead of going for the unhooker? Because it's easier than going for the uninjured survivor. Is that a lie?

    Yes, it's the logical choice, I'm not arguing with you there.

    MY argument is when killers complain about getting hit with DS.

    Go ahead and tunnel, but don't come to the forums and complain about DS when you know for a fact such perk exists.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259496#Comment_1259496

    "Doesn't want to put in the work"

    Am I lying? How is that untrue? Why does tunneling exist then? Why is it so common?

    Ask yourself then, why does the killer tunnel someone off hook? Why does a noob killer tunnel someone off hook instead of going for the unhooker? Because it's easier than going for the uninjured survivor. Is that a lie?

    Yes, it's the logical choice, I'm not arguing with you there.

    MY argument is when killers complain about it getting hit with DS.

    Go ahead and tunnel, but don't come to the forums and complain about DS when you know for a fact such perk exists.

    If you know it's the logical choice, then trying to paint it as somehow bad, or "noob killers" do it, or it just means they "don't want to put work in" seems absurd yes? Or do you always choose the generator that has the most work left to do on it?

    As for complaining about DS, I feel like the only complaint I'd have about DS is the same one I have about BT, which is that they seem to encourage survivors to ignore the killer. Which I suppose is fine for the most part, it's when organized teams use them that it starts to feel like the killer is a bit neutered in the face of multiple "invincible" states.

    But hey, the same principle applies to me. If I get beat by them, I need to up my game, not raise a fuss over it.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259137#Comment_1259137

    This is you accepting loss and trying to derail the topic.

    Please stick to the topic, try to contribute instead of smearing me.

    Thanks.

    Your spam doesn't add anything to the topic. Also what do you mean "defeat"? This is a discussion. Not an argument, go get self validation somewhere else.

  • Easy solution; when the Survivor is not in a chase, DS’ availability decreases at double the speed.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258311#Comment_1258311

    It definitely can and does happen.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ARvCdB5plw&feature=emb_logo

    Can't even count how many times I've escaped at the end game myself, just because I had DS equipped and there's literally absolutely nothing a killer can do against it. Any perk that makes the survivor literally undefeatable in a certain circumstance as broad as "reach end game" is too strong, imo. Perks are perks -- they shouldn't be that strong in any circumstance. Not without some massive negative downside.

    At the very least, it should deactivate once exit gates are powered so it's not a literal free escape.

    You do realize your argument works against NOED as well right?

  • @Steah said:

    If DS is suppose to be an anti tunneling perk, then multiple decisive strikes should not be active at the same time

    Hey you can't say something that's sensical, fair and balance! That's toxic.

  • Decisive Strike is easily the most balanced survivor perk in the game. One of the most useless threads I've ever seen.

  • It's not supposed to be an anti-tunneling perk. Thread done now?

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258332#Comment_1258332

    You're attempting to preach to a killer main who doesn't see an issue with DS.

    I don't get baited, I know who I keep tabs on.

    When a DS does rarely hit me, I move on because that was MY mess up.

    I'm a survivor main that has a single issue with DS. Which is that I believe DS should deactivate once the survivor starts working on a generator. As when I'm playing killer I prioritize going after the survivors working on generators. If a survivor happens to have been unhooked, that isn't tunneling that's me preventing the survivors from completing their objective.

    Don't take this the wrong way but looking at your killer ranks in your print screens they are ranks 12 and 16. Even though there's issues you with match making so you'll sometimes play against red rank survivors. Playing at rank 1 as killer is a different ball game to playing at rank 12 and 16.


    If you have doubts whether I'm truly a survivor main, below are images of my character levels. What kind of killer main would P3 their survivors whilst leaving a lot of their killers at level 1.

    image.png image.png


  • @Nutty_Professor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258338#Comment_1258338

    I'm a survivor main that has a single issue with DS. Which is that I believe DS should deactivate once the survivor starts working on a generator. As when I'm playing killer I prioritize going after the survivors working on generators. If a survivor happens to have been unhooked, that isn't tunneling that's me preventing the survivors from completing their objective.

    Don't take this the wrong way but looking at your killer ranks in your print screens they are ranks 12 and 16. Even though there's issues you with match making so you'll sometimes play against red rank survivors. Playing at rank 1 as killer is a different ball game to playing at rank 12 and 16.

    If you have doubts whether I'm truly a survivor main, below are images of my character levels. What kind of killer main would P3 their survivors whilst leaving a lot of their killers at level 1.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/080/9TP1N8QY4KR7.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/640/GWFHQ8HF4VFY.png

    Wait I level my characters like that too...does that make me a survivor main?

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Mate you must really hate ds. You had a discussion before about how tunnelling is the gen rushing for killers. You were also saying why shouldn't you tunnel someone to get them out of the game.

    Sorry but when you've had discussions like this, it makes it hard to agree with you when you speak about ds.

    The tunnel thread was more a shitpost. I just took survivors arguing about gen rushing being optimal/ not existing/ being the killers fault and just replaced the apprioate words to make it about tunneling.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260367#Comment_1260367

    Wait I level my characters like that too...does that make me a survivor main?

    I shouldn't have to prove that I'm a survivor main, I play killer as well so I have opinions that are killer sided, I also have survivor sided opinions.

    image.png


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You can't say that here. It makes too much sense.

    Here comes the "BuT iT iS aNtI TuNnElInG kId, GeT gOoD" comments.

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260402#Comment_1260402

    Can I put on my steam profile im a spirit main and that makes me a killer main?

    Nah fam, that doesn't work that way, anyone can do it, maybe if you would stream on twitch or something like that, but please... hillarious

    Okay then. You gain more player experience from playing as killer then you do as a survivor. I've been playing DBD since June 2018 (when player levels were introduced), yet I'm only devotion level 5. If I was a killer main my devotion level would be higher.

    As I said in my previous post, I shouldn't have to prove whether I'm a survivor main or not.

    EDIT:

    @bigbeefynacho said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150555/decisive-strike

    Ok fine. Then NOED, once active, should affect only one survivor. After that occurs then the Hex totem should cleanse itself.

    I agree, I've actually thought that's how a NOED nerf should go for a while now.

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260395#Comment_1260395

    I think it is time to close this thread tbh, BigBrainMegMain already debunked killer mains arguments and yours as well

    BigBrainMegMain just moved the goalposts constantly. Nothing has been debunked. First i needed to prove multiple ds were in a game, which i did. Then apprently i was complaining about adrenaline which i never did. They also never came up with a solid solution to the Scott Jund video i posted when their only suggestion was "slug" which was countered by the 4 man adrenaline pop. I've read your other thread about DS and your argument is "Let the survivor do whatever they want for a minute" or "slug". Nothing has been debunked about ds this thread. the only argument i've seen from survivors are "it does what it says it does" and "You can work around it and if you can't that's your fault for letting it get there".

  • @Steah said:

    If DS is suppose to be an anti tunneling perk, then multiple decisive strikes should not be active at the same time

    WHY not?

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260442#Comment_1260442

    You just bring to the table 30s clips, how do you want us to discuss about that?

    ScottJund clearly knew that claudette was recently unhooked, why picking her up? and he already throw the game by picking up kate, and anyways survivors shouldn't be blame, they were doing their objective pretty well (outplaying the killer)

    And the hag clip, @BigBrainMegMain already said it, the second the killer picked up kate instead for going for the injure meg already says a lot why survivors are on endgame, I know decisions can make you lost the game, awesome dont you think so?

    Ah yes so the play was to slug both and let them haste away with adrenaline as he couldn't make it to the last generator in time. Brilliant and inspiring game theory on killers from someone who probably doesn't play killer


    Decisions can make you lose games and you should be punished for mistakes? Survivors have how many second chance perks?

  • tunneling would be focusing on a single target. You get tunnel vision on them and them alone.

  • @Steah said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260474#Comment_1260474

    tunneling would be focusing on a single target. You get tunnel vision on them and them alone.

    So if a survivor gets unhooked and youre tunneling this one, another survivor gets unhooked too. You down your tunneled survivor and go right after the second unhook. Both got tunneled. You would deserve both DS.

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260434#Comment_1260434

    Yet no one say that and @BigBrainMegMain debunked their arguments pretty well, nice try tho.

    congrats on missing the obvious joke mate lol.

  • If you are looking for a real discussion, I could easily explain it to you. Unfortunately it appears you are not :/

  • Aren't insults suppose too be original?

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260485#Comment_1260485

    So if a survivor gets unhooked and youre tunneling this one, another survivor gets unhooked too. You down your tunneled survivor and go right after the second unhook. Both got tunneled. You would deserve both DS.

    Darn just let the survivors do what they. Big brain plays

  • I had 2 down around 10m near a Gate, when I picked 1 of them, DS. I picked the other 1, DS. Both of them tbag and leave.

    This is why I have to tunnel each survivor after they have 1st hook. If they have DS, I willing to eat it so I dont deal with it in late game. If they dont have DS, they get 2nd hook, but then I will tend to leave them have their game until late game.

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260483#Comment_1260483

    The real question here is, why did ScottJund let that happen? why there was 1 gen left ;)? Oh!! but let's punish the survivor instead!...

    Oh and yeah, the second chances that killers let them work!!! yeah the one that works only cause of the killer mistakes?

    ADRN: Only good on chases, survivors played with 3 perks the whole game, they get reward for doing their objective and punish killer for not preventing it, but yeah let's nerf it!

    DS: We're discussing this so k.

    BT: Why tunneling the unhooked instead of going for the unhooker? if they unhook in your face it is a hook trade.

    DH: A perk that doesn't work and isn't really a second chance....

    Damn you right was there only 1 gen left that should never happen to a wraith. You just explained what the second chance perks do. Adrenaline only good on chases. Or a being a free heal . Or unslugging yourself. Or being full health after unhook. Only good in chases though. In the Scott clip yeah that was a good hook trade. Oh wait they both had ds. Unlucky. Lets punish the killer there.

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260650#Comment_1260650

    And who said it is supposed to be a anti tunnel perk?

    Get over this mindset, devs even said this when they reworked it:

    "For the new iteration of Decisive Strike, we have introduced certain conditions and outcomes for using the perk, while retaining the core concept of providing a second chance at survival for those who successfully use it."

    "some that we previously spoke of with the community. Ultimately, most of these ideas were shelved as we felt that they did not retain the essence of the perk, nor did they provide an overall improvement to the current version."

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/48381/design-decisive-strike

    We have very inconsistent stances from the survivors in this thread. You say its not an anti tunneling perk. Lets Play Together said it is because you deserve it for tunneling both.

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260668#Comment_1260668

    And why should survivor be punished only because he was playing wraith? but yeah let's punish survivors for outplaying the killer so the killer can have a chance only because he was playing wraith.

    If maybe ScottJund could prevent the gen from being activated he could slug them, but sadly he didn't and the survivors are getting rewarded for their objective (Kind of like Pop Goes the Weasel, dont you think?)

    But yeah let's punish the survivors!

    Yes they outplayed him by taking DS. Also at no point did i complain about Adrenaline. I was just pointing out ######### stupid saying "it's only good in chases" is. You and BigBrainMegMain have both tried to shift this to me complaining about adrenaline. Why is that? Please tell me.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I had 2 down around 10m near a Gate, when I picked 1 of them, DS. I picked the other 1, DS. Both of them tbag and leave.

    This is why I have to tunnel each survivor after they have 1st hook. If they have DS, I willing to eat it so I dont deal with it in late game. If they dont have DS, they get 2nd hook, but then I will tend to leave them have their game until late game.

    No they deserve that because they have DS and they opened gates so they deserve to escape don't punish survivors omg you think adrenaline is op

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260668#Comment_1260668

    And why should survivor be punished only because he was playing wraith? but yeah let's punish survivors for outplaying the killer so the killer can have a chance only because he was playing wraith.

    If maybe ScottJund could prevent the gen from being activated he could slug them, but sadly he didn't and the survivors are getting rewarded for their objective (Kind of like Pop Goes the Weasel, dont you think?)

    But yeah let's punish the survivors!

    "Don't derail"

    "Why do you think adrenaline is op?"

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260690#Comment_1260690

    "Survivors have how many second chance perks?"

    But yeah, im the one that's going off-topic sure!

    What about keep on topic and accept that DS isn't a anti tunnel perk like you and plenty of other people think?

    Because If you went back and read the thread you would find out that me and Meg were talking about what to do in the Scott video. He said slug, i said you can't because of the adrenaline. Then you start talking about second chance perks. But no, you're right. I and only ME derailed and went off topic.

    Also brilliant counter point. "Why did you let that many survivors make it to end game". Damn you're right i should just 4k survivors every, 12 hooks, before 1 gen. Why do people let themselves get face camped? You know there are end game perks for killers who want to try and 3 gen or don't get going until exit gates are powered right? Should those never be used? NOED doesn't work until the end game. All of Freddys perks are end game oriented.

    I was arguing with someone who thought it was anti tunnel and now i have to 180 to argue with someone who thinks its not. Also the devs are not the be all end all authority on this. This game was designed as hide seek by the devs and it clearly wasn't played like that.

    What i'm saying is if it's an anti tunnel perk then you shouldn't have to DS activated at the same time. It's also serves a free escape if get unhooked and an exit gate is opened. With stuff like the locker DS tech whats the killer suppose to? Just let the survivor do what they want? Your argument in the other thread is literally let a survivor do whatever they want for 60 seconds if they go to a locker. If multiple DS are active should half the team just do what they want because lockers?

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260434#Comment_1260434

    Yet no one say that and @BigBrainMegMain debunked their arguments pretty well, nice try tho.

    The thing is they can't provide proof of their own.

    They have no proof, no video, no actual MEAT to their own argument. I've seen them post videos of streamers, thinking that's the normality of the situations when in fact it rarely happens to anyone. So rare that they, themselves have 0 proof of their own that this is affecting them.

    I've yet to see any proof of THEIR OWN, any video, anything substantial to let us know that DS is ruining their gameplay.

    Because they cannot. It happens to them once, then they get on a new profile and start complaining on how Decisive Strike is causing them PTSD.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258324#Comment_1258324

    My issue, is that there is a current and obvious witch hunt against Decisive Strike. Not everyone runs it, not everyone uses it. But the second someone doesn't allow a killer to tunnel they get whiny and come to the forums and complain on how they lost a kill because of 1 person running it.

    Is it that difficult to keep tabs on 1 person that has it? Just slug them, it's ONE person.

    Can you count to 60? Can you move on to the next survivor instead of the one trying to get your attention by jumping in and out of a locker to try to bait the DS? See, it's the survivors job to waste your time, if you choose to down them AND pick them up, that's your fault.

    Their doing their part.

    Oh, reminds you of, I dunno, when Nurse and Spirit were went after with the same fervor? Yeah, really makes you think, doesn't it...? Same with Ruin... because survivor needed to be easier... yeah, that is a great idea...

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260726#Comment_1260726

    Than it is your fault for letting the surviors make it to end game, why do you bring this to the table? I'll repeat it again: Survivors did their objective and if they can still active their DS in end game they survived 5 gens without being hooked/only hooked once, now should DS in end game because it is a free escape? No, it shouldn't you shouldn't NEVER punish survivors only cause they did their objective, and there's a counter and I'll repeat it again: Dont let it happen.

    You have plenty of slowdown perk like Corrupt, Pop and Dying Light, but yeah X streamer says you should always run BBQ and you run it and then you wonder why you're getting gen rush, damn anyways this is a bit off-topic.

    And what you're trying to do by saying freddy end game perks are all for end game....?

    And idc if there's a 180 devs already said they wanted to keep old DS essence and old DS essence was never meant to be anti tunnel, and i'll say it again why do people think only because it activates when you're getting it is a anti tunnel? it's breakdown a anti tunnel perk?

    And stealth would be so damn boring and this game would already been dead, if this game is still alive is because of the killer chase interaction is what make it fun, the mindgames and things like that...

    And I can agree that DS could deactive if someone enters a locker, that's the only change it need.

    Dying light is kinda like the No Mither of killer perks imo. Not worth it. Pop is good on everyone and Corrupt is good on most people, but not all.

    Freddys perks are all end game perks. If you build an end game build you are weaker throughout and it makes sense you will have less hooks because of it. You are saying Killers shouldnt use endgame builds as survivors will make it there and that's their fault.

    I agree that hide and seek would get pretty old pretty fast but the reason i brought that up is because the devs intended the game to be that. Just because they want something to work one way doesn't mean it will.

    The locker thing is stupid. If you don't view it as an anti tunneling perk than i can't convince you of the original statement i made. If you view it as a second chance perk that can become a free escape then we just disagree. Dead hard can be a free escape too but you can outplay a dead hard sometimes. Can't ever really out play DS.

    I also think it should be affect by unnerving pressence and huntress lullaby because for some reason it's not. I don't know if the survivor skill check perks affect it but if they don't then they should.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258324#Comment_1258324

    My issue, is that there is a current and obvious witch hunt against Decisive Strike. Not everyone runs it, not everyone uses it. But the second someone doesn't allow a killer to tunnel they get whiny and come to the forums and complain on how they lost a kill because of 1 person running it.

    Is it that difficult to keep tabs on 1 person that has it? Just slug them, it's ONE person.

    Can you count to 60? Can you move on to the next survivor instead of the one trying to get your attention by jumping in and out of a locker to try to bait the DS? See, it's the survivors job to waste your time, if you choose to down them AND pick them up, that's your fault.

    Their doing their part.

    Oh man just stfu classic only survivor player who sucks playing killer. In red ranks 95% OF EVERY GAME AT LEAST 1 PERSON is running ds. And when you can use it TWICE it gives EVERY survivor 2 MINUTES of time can you count to 120? 1 and a half generator in 120 seconds so is that. AND WHEN EVERY SURV RUNS IT THAN COUNT THE SECONDS. Pathetic

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260771#Comment_1260771

    Ruin never was witch hunted and are you going to tell me 5 blinks nurse was balanced?

    And this is DBD community what can you expect?

    What's wrong with 5 blink nurse? Just don't get hit or hide form her. It's your fault if you can't outplay the blinks. Don't punish good nurse players who learned how to use her to the max of her ability

  • @AudiSport28 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258329#Comment_1258329

    Oh man just stfu classic only survivor player who sucks playing killer. In red ranks 95% OF EVERY GAME AT LEAST 1 PERSON is running ds. And when you can use it TWICE it gives EVERY survivor 2 MINUTES of time can you count to 120? 1 and a half generator in 120 seconds so is that. AND WHEN EVERY SURV RUNS IT THAN COUNT THE SECONDS. Pathetic

    If you can't count to 60 or keep tabs on a player who has just been hooked then you're either 4 years old or can't play killer.

    You're not entitled to kills every match, stop tunneling, count to 60, know who's been unhooked and gg.

    Or you can just admit that your'e 4 and you can't count to 60, then I'd be okay with DS being nerfed.

    Oh and....

    Pathetic.PNG Not 1 GG.PNG Ranking System Sucks.PNG Ranking System Sucks2.PNG

    I'm a killer main and survivor Rank 1.

    And I'm okay with DS.

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260771#Comment_1260771

    Ruin never was witch hunted and are you going to tell me 5 blinks nurse was balanced?

    And this is DBD community what can you expect?

    Well, that part is true. Just putting a perk with similar power there for comparison. And I was more referring to Nurse Basekit than the addons. She didn't need the basekit cooldown.

    I guess both types of mains just need to stop with petty quarrels and work on proper balance instead. : P

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260782#Comment_1260782

    Well, that part is true. Just putting a perk with similar power there for comparison. And I was more referring to Nurse Basekit than the addons. She didn't need the basekit cooldown.

    I guess both types of mains just need to stop with petty quarrels and work on proper balance instead. : P

    Proper balance is fine until people want free kills or free escapes handed to them.

    DS prevents the killer from single-targeting one player and has the killer play differently.

    DS Forces the killer to play more aware of his/her surroundings, and know who's been unhooked and who hasn't.

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260759#Comment_1260759

    Dude, there's isn't a word to say i totally agree with you...

    What make me laugh is when they use the argument of "DS on end game is uncounterable"

    Why did you let survivors make it to end game?

    Should survivors be punished by killers mistakes by not preventing the gens from getting done?

    You can counter this by: Not letting gens get done.

    But well you know streamers word is gospel and you should follow it, if X streamer says X thing is op.. it is OP!

    Yeah, if survivors already made it to end game and they're not on death hook, that's on the killer.

    Don't blame the survivor, don't punish the survivor for the mistakes of the killer.

  • @YuiKim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260785#Comment_1260785

    Dying light is pretty good with thana tbh I use a lot but that's just me I guess.

    And we all know how bad end game builds are so dont take this as a argument.

    But the fun fact is that they already throw the hide and seek factor cause you can prove that with the light we have and the new perks killers have (which all just kills the hide and seek purpose and it's just a Hey! survivor is here!)

    And I already said im fine with ds being deactivate in lockers? and I wouldn't say anything about DH cause we know that perk current state.

    And isn't DS affect by unnerving pressence? last time I checked it was, maybe it is a bug.

    No it's not. Neither are pig boxs

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1260788#Comment_1260788

    If you can't count to 60 or keep tabs on a player who has just been hooked then you're either 4 years old or can't play killer.

    You're not entitled to kills every match, stop tunneling, count to 60, know who's been unhooked and gg.

    Or you can just admit that your'e 4 and you can't count to 60, then I'd be okay with DS being nerfed.

    I don't think 4 games out of context proves anything

1 2 3