After several games I decided to leave game.

No need to say why right?When they do balance SWF and Maps i will be back sobasically 40 years later.

Comments

  • @Primalux135 said:

    No need to say why right?When they do balance SWF and Maps i will be back sobasically 40 years later.

    Just curious for clarification

    Your quitting the game because of sfw ? So its the poor killer experience that drive you away from this game correct ?

  • They'll do something about SWF.

    I hope with Cross Play they'll bring an option for killers to opt out of SWF.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    They'll do something about SWF.

    I hope with Cross Play they'll bring an option for killers to opt out of SWF.

    That would be awesome then all killers would opt out and SWF will just wait in lobby for years. We killers finally win.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    They'll do something about SWF.

    I hope with Cross Play they'll bring an option for killers to opt out of SWF.

    Swf is not going anywhere. It is the majority of the player base, and once again, what keeps the game competitive.

    4 randoms is a 4k 90% of the time. If swf goes, killers will 4k all day. However they will be waiting a long time for lobbies, as many survivors will move on.

    They have already shrunk the maps and created a lot of dead zones. If a killer can't catch a survivor now, well maybe it is their skill that is lacking.

  • giphy (2).gif

    It's be alright take a break

  • But DCing is bannable

  • One bad player less.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248334#Comment_1248334

    Swf is not going anywhere. It is the majority of the player base, and once again, what keeps the game competitive.

    4 randoms is a 4k 90% of the time. If swf goes, killers will 4k all day. However they will be waiting a long time for lobbies, as many survivors will move on.

    They have already shrunk the maps and created a lot of dead zones. If a killer can't catch a survivor now, well maybe it is their skill that is lacking.

    I never said they'll get rid of SWF.

    But one day soon they'll give killers the option to turn it off or on, WITH Crossplay coming by the end of the year they'll have a larger playerbase in a pool, so it can be an option for killers to turn it off.

    There are a lot of killers I've seen on the forums who have stated "Going against a SWF is fun and easy, they're way too altruistic etc." So you'll still have your killer playerbase that would want to go against a SWF and those who won't want to.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248351#Comment_1248351

    I never said they'll get rid of SWF.

    But one day soon they'll give killers the option to turn it off or on, WITH Crossplay coming by the end of the year they'll have a larger playerbase in a pool, so it can be an option for killers to turn it off.

    There are a lot of killers I've seen on the forums who have stated "Going against a SWF is fun and easy, they're way too altruistic etc." So you'll still have your killer playerbase that would want to go against a SWF and those who won't want to.

    Large playerbase or not, if you remove 95% of swf's matchmaking possibilities they will probably have a hard time finding a match. Might as well remove it. I personally love facing swf, but I probably won't after they've all been starved for matches and are looking to take out their anger.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248334#Comment_1248334

    Swf is not going anywhere. It is the majority of the player base, and once again, what keeps the game competitive.

    4 randoms is a 4k 90% of the time. If swf goes, killers will 4k all day. However they will be waiting a long time for lobbies, as many survivors will move on.

    They have already shrunk the maps and created a lot of dead zones. If a killer can't catch a survivor now, well maybe it is their skill that is lacking.

    I love how people twist the numbers to whatever suits their argument.

    "Swf is the majority. Swf is the minority" That's why I treat everyone/thing like wikipedia. It's probably bullshit :P

    But truth is they won't put in an option to avoid swf because we all know every killer would turn it on. The devs arent going to piss off 4/5s of their customers.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248351#Comment_1248351

    I love how people twist the numbers to whatever suits their argument.

    "Swf is the majority. Swf is the minority" That's why I treat everyone thing like wikipedia. It's probably bullshit :P

    But truth is they won't put in an option to avoid swf because we all know every killer would turn it on. The devs arent going to piss off 4/5s of their customers.

    Not sure if the first part of your post is directed at me nor of the significance of it.

    But I agree the devs aren't going to allow killers to dodge swf lobbies. They are currently trying to balance for swf now with all the recent changes.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248351#Comment_1248351

    I love how people twist the numbers to whatever suits their argument.

    "Swf is the majority. Swf is the minority" That's why I treat everyone thing like wikipedia. It's probably bullshit :P

    But truth is they won't put in an option to avoid swf because we all know every killer would turn it on. The devs arent going to piss off 4/5s of their customers.

    Why'd you twist numbers to suit your argument? A bit hypocritical mate.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248476#Comment_1248476

    Why'd you twist numbers to suit your argument? A bit hypocritical mate.

    I'm just saying. Every time there's an argument people seem to pull numbers out of a hat. I've seen people claim "swf is the majority" and others I see people say "only 4% of your matches are SWF and does not need a nerf."

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248351#Comment_1248351

    I never said they'll get rid of SWF.

    But one day soon they'll give killers the option to turn it off or on, WITH Crossplay coming by the end of the year they'll have a larger playerbase in a pool, so it can be an option for killers to turn it off.

    There are a lot of killers I've seen on the forums who have stated "Going against a SWF is fun and easy, they're way too altruistic etc." So you'll still have your killer playerbase that would want to go against a SWF and those who won't want to.

    Guess that's an agree to disagree one here. I am doubtful they will split lobbies into swf or no swfs.

    I am guessing very few killers, except those that feel they are optimal killers, would choose a 4 man red rank swf as opposed to 4 randoms. I'd love to see the difference in survival rates between the two groups tho.

    More likely they're just going to hide our ranks and tell us it's all good!

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248493#Comment_1248493

    I'm just saying. Every time there's an argument people seem to pull numbers out of a hat. I've seen people claim "swf is the majority" and others I see people say "only 4% of your matches are SWF and does not need a nerf."

    True, but the numbers the devs did release on the subject were pretty much 50-50 swf to solo and like <10% 4 man swf or something like that. It's confusing because people sometimes confuse the terms swf and 4 man swf.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    One bad player less.

    That bad player is a killer so that mean more wait time for the survivor not a good thing

  • was closer to 55% solo 45% swf and 4man stacks was only 3-6% of that.

    image.png

    Unless things have changed a lot since then people aint seeing all these 4man or even 3man stacks they claim they are.

  • After a year or two the quitters just keep coming back.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248456#Comment_1248456

    Guess that's an agree to disagree one here. I am doubtful they will split lobbies into swf or no swfs.

    I am guessing very few killers, except those that feel they are optimal killers, would choose a 4 man red rank swf as opposed to 4 randoms. I'd love to see the difference in survival rates between the two groups tho.

    More likely they're just going to hide our ranks and tell us it's all good!

    I wouldn't mind keeping SWF.

    I don't mind going against a SWF, I'm one of those killers that doesn't mind the challenge, despite the headache.

    I'd stay opt in for SWF.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248503#Comment_1248503

    I wouldn't mind keeping SWF.

    I don't mind going against a SWF, I'm one of those killers that doesn't mind the challenge, despite the headache.

    I'd stay opt in for SWF.

    Respect my friend !

    Me either, I'll even ready up if they're all the same character all dressed a like, already dodged a bunch of times.

    I'm in, what the worst gonna happen lose a match and learn to get better?

  • Imagine "quitting" because friends want to play together a game. Ok, bye. Cu next week.

  • I think we all need to appreciate how OP is waiting for the devs to balance maps too like that wasn't the entire point of the update we've just had.

  • Remove SWF already, I don't give a ######### if the game dies with it.

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/148956/after-several-games-i-decided-to-leave-game

    Just curious for clarification

    Your quitting the game because of sfw ? So its the poor killer experience that drive you away from this game correct ?

    I even have more fun as solo survivor. Its SWF mainly (60 %) and much more stuff.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248334#Comment_1248334

    Swf is not going anywhere. It is the majority of the player base, and once again, what keeps the game competitive.

    4 randoms is a 4k 90% of the time. If swf goes, killers will 4k all day. However they will be waiting a long time for lobbies, as many survivors will move on.

    They have already shrunk the maps and created a lot of dead zones. If a killer can't catch a survivor now, well maybe it is their skill that is lacking.

    Where its the competition if both parts doesnt play in fair condition thats called bully one side.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248334#Comment_1248334

    Swf is not going anywhere. It is the majority of the player base, and once again, what keeps the game competitive.

    4 randoms is a 4k 90% of the time. If swf goes, killers will 4k all day. However they will be waiting a long time for lobbies, as many survivors will move on.

    They have already shrunk the maps and created a lot of dead zones. If a killer can't catch a survivor now, well maybe it is their skill that is lacking.

    Have you tried coldwind farm? All palkets there if not all of em are safe pallets.they didnt fix pallet linking just alternate the route

  • @Maievh said:

    was closer to 55% solo 45% swf and 4man stacks was only 3-6% of that.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/572/A3VI984WL44H.png

    Unless things have changed a lot since then people aint seeing all these 4man or even 3man stacks they claim they are.

    I learned something I didn't know before

    Thank u

  • i flipped a coin the other day to see if i would quit, thats how furious i was

    ######### facecamping cannibals and moris. getting sick of the #########

  • @xenofon13 said:

    Imagine "quitting" because friends want to play together a game. Ok, bye. Cu next week.

    Imagine believe you are a pro because you use unfair mechanic.

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248334#Comment_1248334

    That would be awesome then all killers would opt out and SWF will just wait in lobby for years. We killers finally win.

    We killers would play lobby simulator 2020, because swf would quit the game and so would solos after getting tired of being stomped.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248350#Comment_1248350

    We killers would play lobby simulator 2020, because swf would quit the game and so would solos after getting tired of being stomped.

    Remember that game was made for being solo experience (more over solo players can stomp a killer sometimes) then they added SWF (hey i dont mind you play with ur friends) but didnt added anything to buff killers according.

  • Damn, you beat me to that meme! LOL

  • @Primalux135 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249573#Comment_1249573

    Remember that game was made for being solo experience (more over solo players can stomp a killer sometimes) then they added SWF (hey i dont mind you play with ur friends) but didnt added anything to buff killers according.

    If they buffed Killers to be on level with SWF, then no one would play Solo

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249603#Comment_1249603

    If they buffed Killers to be on level with SWF, then no one would play Solo

    I didnt said to buff killer for everyone I just say that buff killer according SWF 2,3 or 4 members.No one would play solo its good everyone would play comms and so it could be buffed acoording to it.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248351#Comment_1248351

    I never said they'll get rid of SWF.

    But one day soon they'll give killers the option to turn it off or on, WITH Crossplay coming by the end of the year they'll have a larger playerbase in a pool, so it can be an option for killers to turn it off.

    There are a lot of killers I've seen on the forums who have stated "Going against a SWF is fun and easy, they're way too altruistic etc." So you'll still have your killer playerbase that would want to go against a SWF and those who won't want to.

    Majority of people will opt out of going against swf which means those who don't opt out will get swf everygame

  • @Primalux135 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248351#Comment_1248351

    Where its the competition if both parts doesnt play in fair condition thats called bully one side.

    If you're getting bullied constantly, you're in the wrong ranks.

  • @Primalux135 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248351#Comment_1248351

    Have you tried coldwind farm? All palkets there if not all of em are safe pallets.they didnt fix pallet linking just alternate the route

    I didn't say maps were perfect. Only that the devs are working on them and attempting to make chases shorter.

    That is really the difference in a win and a loss. The chases, spend too long on them and killer loses, end then quickly and killer wins.

    It is why many good killers pick when to chase and when to let it go.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248334#Comment_1248334

    Swf is not going anywhere. It is the majority of the player base, and once again, what keeps the game competitive.

    4 randoms is a 4k 90% of the time. If swf goes, killers will 4k all day. However they will be waiting a long time for lobbies, as many survivors will move on.

    They have already shrunk the maps and created a lot of dead zones. If a killer can't catch a survivor now, well maybe it is their skill that is lacking.

    Only part of the problem is that they have to balance the game around solo survivors and swf, which is impossible.

    If swf were gone, they could rebalance the game, and killer would not get 4k 90% of the time. But if swf stays, and it is balanced around that, they will every time they go against solos. If its balanced around solos, killers will lose and/or tunnel/facecamp/mori to get some kills against swf, which they dont know in advance they will play against.

    Instead of: killer dont want to play against swf, swf should be a different lobby with a different power balancing. Otherwise, solo suvivors fall short, or all lose if killer is underpowerd enough so noone plays them.

  • @sulaiman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248351#Comment_1248351

    Only part of the problem is that they have to balance the game around solo survivors and swf, which is impossible.

    If swf were gone, they could rebalance the game, and killer would not get 4k 90% of the time. But if swf stays, and it is balanced around that, they will every time they go against solos. If its balanced around solos, killers will lose and/or tunnel/facecamp/mori to get some kills against swf, which they dont know in advance they will play against.

    Instead of: killer dont want to play against swf, swf should be a different lobby with a different power balancing. Otherwise, solo suvivors fall short, or all lose if killer is underpowerd enough so noone plays them.

    That is a fair point, well stated.

    I don't think the can balance around solo because so many players choose to swf.

    Even at the current state of the game, you would have to nerf the heck out of killers to balance around solo.

    4 randoms will lose to a skilled killer almost every time.

    If we have two lobbies, I think wait times will be incredibly long in the swf lobby.

    But like I said, I'd love to see the survival rates between the 2 groups.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249750#Comment_1249750

    That is a fair point, well stated.

    I don't think the can balance around solo because so many players choose to swf.

    Even at the current state of the game, you would have to nerf the heck out of killers to balance around solo.

    4 randoms will lose to a skilled killer almost every time.

    If we have two lobbies, I think wait times will be incredibly long in the swf lobby.

    But like I said, I'd love to see the survival rates between the 2 groups.

    Didn't they show that in some old stats already?

  • Yeah, they were at about the same rate. But if they were dedicated lobbies, I wonder if it would change. If all 4 were randoms I mean.

    Because obviously a solo in a 3 man swf game, would have a higher survival rate, then 4 solos, imo.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248351#Comment_1248351

    I never said they'll get rid of SWF.

    But one day soon they'll give killers the option to turn it off or on, WITH Crossplay coming by the end of the year they'll have a larger playerbase in a pool, so it can be an option for killers to turn it off.

    There are a lot of killers I've seen on the forums who have stated "Going against a SWF is fun and easy, they're way too altruistic etc." So you'll still have your killer playerbase that would want to go against a SWF and those who won't want to.

    Crossplay wont change anything lol. You still need 4 survivor and 1 killer per game on any platform.

    And as other have said SWF is the majority of survivor players, they would never destroy their biggest base for economic reasons alone.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249796#Comment_1249796

    Yeah, they were at about the same rate. But if they were dedicated lobbies, I wonder if it would change. If all 4 were randoms I mean.

    Because obviously a solo in a 3 man swf game, would have a higher survival rate, then 4 solos, imo.

    Yeah it sucks that the devs won't release any more stats.

  • The problem DBD has is it's nearly impossible to balance around. It's assymetrical and the game completely warps with play with friends vs. solo. Because of this, if you buff killer too much - solo queue especially at weaker ranks become unwinnable and miserable for survivors. If you make solo queue better by buffing survivor, killer vs. swf at stronger ranks becomes a joke.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249603#Comment_1249603

    If they buffed Killers to be on level with SWF, then no one would play Solo

    static tuning isnt the greatest choice

    dbd should make ranks reward something so ppl strive to get higher rank

    then make killers more buffed against higher rank surv, cause i think high rank survs bully the killer more

    while low rank survs get buffed against killer.

    cause to me killer pwns low ranks

    but then get looped for 5 gens at high ranks

  • @Primalux135 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248588#Comment_1248588

    Imagine believe you are a pro because you use unfair mechanic.

    I play only solo..relax. And i'm not a pro.

    Friends playing together a game. "Unfair mechanic"

  • I would love to see a statistic when these SWF-s play. Like for example Friday and Saturday evening? More 4 people SWFs playing? Sometimes the evenings are terrible. Like today I bought two new killers and I was barely able to practice with them...

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249569#Comment_1249569

    I play only solo..relax. And i'm not a pro.

    Friends playing together a game. "Unfair mechanic"

    The devs said so game was not made for you talk with others so its an unfair mechanic

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248334#Comment_1248334

    That would be awesome then all killers would opt out and SWF will just wait in lobby for years. We killers finally win.

    You Killer mains want everything to be easy for you. Why would you want to go against baby solo que survivors all the time? I mean heck, killers already camp at solo que and bring NOED...

‹ 1 2