After several games I decided to leave game.

No need to say why right?When they do balance SWF and Maps i will be back sobasically 40 years later.

Comments

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248334#Comment_1248334

    Swf is not going anywhere. It is the majority of the player base, and once again, what keeps the game competitive.

    4 randoms is a 4k 90% of the time. If swf goes, killers will 4k all day. However they will be waiting a long time for lobbies, as many survivors will move on.

    They have already shrunk the maps and created a lot of dead zones. If a killer can't catch a survivor now, well maybe it is their skill that is lacking.

    I 300% agree with this.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249796#Comment_1249796

    Yeah, they were at about the same rate. But if they were dedicated lobbies, I wonder if it would change. If all 4 were randoms I mean.

    Because obviously a solo in a 3 man swf game, would have a higher survival rate, then 4 solos, imo.

    If i remember correctly, it was about 10% difference. And thats a factor that matters, if you want balance around that.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248350#Comment_1248350

    You Killer mains want everything to be easy for you. Why would you want to go against baby solo que survivors all the time? I mean heck, killers already camp at solo que and bring NOED...

    uh i mean killer get no communication with anybody else for info why should survivors get it.I dont think you understand how op swf is . I could be going after someone that doesn't know im there but then there friend just says the killers coming up on you and they get away without them even trying or if i do get someone and im on my way to hook all there friends already know where i am and can flashlight save and sabotage with no skill whatsoever. Its not about it being easy its about it being fair if you cant see that swf is broken (especially if they are going full tryhard) then i cant help you and you're stupid and ugly just like your mother.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248350#Comment_1248350

    You Killer mains want everything to be easy for you. Why would you want to go against baby solo que survivors all the time? I mean heck, killers already camp at solo que and bring NOED...

    Not all solo survivors are baby survivors. What a vain attitude you have. I'm a solo survivor what do you think about that? Am I a noob cause I go out solo? If anything, babyyyboy, people who are solo survivors and reach the highest rank are the actual gods on this game, not the swfs who need their friends to carry them because they have no competence as individuals. Being independent and still reaching the top, I'd say thats a radical ability.

1 2 ›