NOED needs to be removed from the game!

Killers are too OP right now as it is, so giving them an ability that 1 shots survivors is so BULLSHIT. Hell, remove any and all perks / abilities that give killers the 1 shot ability.

Comments

  • why is there an influx of so many new accounts....

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    why is there an influx of so many new accounts....

    I just found the game a few days ago :)

  • Because the same people that lose every argument in their other stupid posts don’t wanna look like an idiot two times in a row. Or we can go with multiple personalities and they lose brain cells the more they make alts.

  • @Con_Inc said:

    Because the same people that lose every argument in their other stupid posts don’t wanna look like an idiot two times in a row. Or we can go with multiple personalities and they lose brain cells the more they make alts.

    ??? Are you saying I'm an alt?

  • Nope I was answering someone else’s question if you think your an alt guess your saying you’ve lost brain cells along the way.

  • @Con_Inc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215013#Comment_1215013

    Nope I was answering someone else’s question if you think your an alt guess your saying you’ve lost brain cells along the way.

    No, but I've been called an alt for agreeing with another person. I've also been called Alt-Right which I am 100% not!

  • NOED is a hard counter to SWF. You know those idiots can resist dk riding their homies :0


    Its a hex dummy. Figure it out. If you think the killer is onto your SWFs bullshit.. start on totem

    I just wrecked a high rank swfs with it. Might have been you. Got teabagged at every pallet. Hook rushed. Flashlight clicked... then when they lost. They all reported me for " holding the game hostage" only one got away :0

  • Since u're new to the game, there are ways to deal with Noed

    • Small game perk
    • Detective hunch perk
    • Map item with addon to find Killers' belonging
  • @C3Tooth said:

    Since u're new to the game, there are ways to deal with Noed

    • Small game perk
    • Detective hunch perk
    • Map item with addon to find Killers' belonging

    Nonono, I'm not new to the game, I just came across the forums a few days ago.

  • Well thats a lie..... how do i know that well in another thread you mentioned to another user to "go to your youtube" to prove you're a real person (what says you dont know what alt means)


    But anyway you have a dbd video up from 10 months ago, so saying you only found the game a few days ago LMAO!!!

    20200415_060408.jpg


  • @Feiten said:

    NOED is a hard counter to SWF. You know those idiots can resist dk riding their homies :0

    Its a hex dummy. Figure it out. If you think the killer is onto your SWFs bullshit.. start on totems.

    But hexes are so strong because you don't know if they have it until the very end, and I don't wanna waste my precious generator repair time, which is too long as it is, working on some dumb totem.

  • @GRT_Alkaline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215005#Comment_1215005

    Well thats a lie..... how do i know that well in another thread you mentioned to another user to "gp to your youtube" to prove you're a rea person (what says you dont know what alt means)

    But anyway you have a dbd video up from 10 months ago, so saying you only found the game a few days ago LMAO!!!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/078/SI4LDXR0WAFV.jpg

    I mean I only found the game's forems a few days ago.

  • @Dccrasher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215021#Comment_1215021

    But hexes are so strong because you don't know if they have it until the very end, and I don't wanna waste my precious generator repair time, which is too long as it is, working on some dumb totem.

    Then stop being a hero. If u know the killer is gone save your friend. But most swf and I do mean MOST :) will all rush the hook and killer to be knights and try to tank hits to save their friend only to end up throwing the game


    If NOED ever got removed I'd quit killer plain and simple. Its the only counter I have to SWF and teams of bunny mengs. All with flashlights.

  • @Dccrasher said:

    Killers are too OP right now as it is, so giving them an ability that 1 shots survivors is so BULLSHIT. Hell, remove any and all perks / abilities that give killers the 1 shot ability.

    No.

  • @Feiten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215027#Comment_1215027

    Then stop being a hero. If u know the killer is gone save your friend. But most swf and I do mean MOST :) will all rush the hook and killer to be knights and try to tank hits to save their friend only to end up throwing the game

    If NOED ever got removed I'd quit killer plain and simple. Its the only counter I have to SWF and teams of bunny mengs. All with flashlights.

    You are a really bad killer if you rely on it. It's about as simple as that. I put on NOED when im playing wasted or something, because that's the only time I go into games expecting to lose.

    It's especially bad with Mori's, because you can take a horrible chase, get run for 3-4 gens to get your mori off, and then still get another 2 kills purely off the back of a skilless perk.

    There's a reason killers like Otzdarva and Tru3talent think its ######### and a crutch.

    "Better do all 5 totems against that Ebony Mori Spirit who killed someone with 4 gens left to go". Lmao, yeah right.

  • Of for the love of god, it's embarrassing to see other survivors still whine about NOED.

    You do not even have to do 5 totems!!

    Totems have a finite number of locations, some of them fairly obvious and you'll always remember where the well hidden ones are (I'm looking at you mr 'hidden in a log pile and a bush' at Dead Dawg). if you can work out looping spots on most maps, you can remember most obvious totem spots, not to mention you'll run into them in the game.

    Gens pop, totem procs...uh oh, killer has NOED.

    Most killers will camp the newly hooked NOED victim and even if they don't you can still 99% the gates, hunt down the LIT totem and break it. Killer now no longer has NOED, your gates need barely a sneeze to open and you can heal up and make the hook save.

    It is not hard people. Yes there will be games where NOED will screw you over, but that is the game. It's not about what you think is fair or what you think killers should be using. It's about using your brain and understanding that the sky isn't falling just because you have an exposed status.

    NOED is a risk for the killers to take, because if they are against savvy survivors, the most it can do is down one person. But if the players aren't on the ball, refuse to do bones or just run at the hook for a save...well you just handed the killer your butt.

    NOED isn't going anywhere, better do what the rest of us do and learn to counter it. If you refuse to do the counters on principle...that's on you.

  • @Fetchmetheirsouls said:

    Sure, once devs get rid of perks like DS or DeadHard that either reward or nullify survivor's bad plays, we can talk about removing end game perk that has a 100% way of denying it and has a flaw of making that killer play 3/4 of the game with 3 perks instead of 4.

    Dead hard is so predictable as a killer. If you are regularly getting juked because of dead hard that is honestly your own fault. Half the time it leaves you exhausted on the ground.

    DS is dumb sure, but then again so are things like mori's, camping the basement, camping hooks with stealth killers and it's about the only thing that is going to get you away from those.

    @SoylentPixie said:

    Of for the love of god, it's embarrassing to see other survivors still whine about NOED.

    You do not even have to do 5 totems!!

    Totems have a finite number of locations, some of them fairly obvious and you'll always remember where the well hidden ones are (I'm looking at you mr 'hidden in a log pile and a bush' at Dead Dawg). if you can work out looping spots on most maps, you can remember most obvious totem spots, not to mention you'll run into them in the game.

    Gens pop, totem procs...uh oh, killer has NOED.

    Most killers will camp the newly hooked NOED victim and even if they don't you can still 99% the gates, hunt down the LIT totem and break it. Killer now no longer has NOED, your gates need barely a sneeze to open and you can heal up and make the hook save.

    It is not hard people. Yes there will be games where NOED will screw you over, but that is the game. It's not about what you think is fair or what you think killers should be using. It's about using your brain and understanding that the sky isn't falling just because you have an exposed status.

    NOED is a risk for the killers to take, because if they are against savvy survivors, the most it can do is down one person. But if the players aren't on the ball, refuse to do bones or just run at the hook for a save...well you just handed the killer your butt.

    NOED isn't going anywhere, better do what the rest of us do and learn to counter it. If you refuse to do the counters on principle...that's on you.

    I play mostly killer. And I think it's a joke that you think people can find all the totems on map like Lery's without significantly hindering your team. Maybe you can run some garbage totem hunting build and leave yourself exposed to a killer playing really cheap instead? I think it's hilarious you can literally sit in front of the hook invisible with wraith and smack them straight back down for a free hook/kill if they don't have DS.

  • not that what they say matters (and it doesnt) any more then anyone else here

    image.png


  • I do not agree with you. They already nerfed Hex:Ruin, if they remove NOED too the game will be COMPLETELY survivor sided.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215096#Comment_1215096

    Dead hard is so predictable as a killer. If you are regularly getting juked because of dead hard that is honestly your own fault. Half the time it leaves you exhausted on the ground.

    DS is dumb sure, but then again so are things like mori's, camping the basement, camping hooks with stealth killers and it's about the only thing that is going to get you away from those.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215094#Comment_1215094

    I play mostly killer. And I think it's a joke that you think people can find all the totems on map like Lery's without significantly hindering your team. Maybe you can run some garbage totem hunting build and leave yourself exposed to a killer playing really cheap instead? I think it's hilarious you can literally sit in front of the hook invisible with wraith and smack them straight back down for a free hook/kill if they don't have DS.

    Errrr....plenty of people hunt down and find the totem, even on leary's. It's not a garuntee by any means, but it's utterly false to say it isn't entirely possible, especially if the person on the hook is on their first. At the end of the day you do you but I'll keep hunting down that shiny totem and negating NOED if it's all the same to you :)

  • @Cardgrey said:

    not that what they say matters (and it doesnt) any more then anyone else here

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/041/CP5I5VSY6SLJ.png

    End game builds are indeed a thing. Nothing more terrifying as a survivor at endgame, when you run into a Blood Warden Blockade.

  • Me personally don't think there's a problem with noed, yes it's hella annoying but I think theres other perks that are an actual problem not noed, and killers have to deal with our annoying perks so. My only problem with killers is the doctor he was too many advantages and it's almost impossible to survive against him.

  • If we are going to remove Noed then also remove adrenaline. Then replace Them with a healthier end Game perk.

  • @Dccrasher said:

    Killers are too OP right now as it is, so giving them an ability that 1 shots survivors is so BULLSHIT. Hell, remove any and all perks / abilities that give killers the 1 shot ability.

    Myers E3, Bubbas Chainsaw, Clowns Insta , Huntress insta hatch , Ghostface insta , Billys Chainsaw....and so on... are you want to hear more ?

    Q NQ

    "As it was mentioned in the thread by different people, NOED isn't rewarding poor gameplay from Killers:

    • Killer has to play the trial with only 3 perks before the doors are activated.
    • The perk can be fully deactivated by survivors
    • If the killer has no luck in hooking many survivors before the doors are activated, then the survivors should have been able to cleanse totems without feeling pressure, thus, not giving the NOED edge to the killer. It's on them if it activates.
    • If survivors allow the killer to get a 4K with NOED in the end game, I would argue that survivors made mistakes during their end game plays or didn't prepare for the potential NOED activation.

    Finally, if you don't want to play NOED, it's your prerogative. In my opinion, building a build that is strong in end game isn't rewarding failure, it is using perks for their intended purposes. The purpose of NOED is to give a killer a burst of strength in end game. Since it's effectively strong, survivors have the power to deactivate it, if they focus secondary objectives.

    The killer players choosing to play NOED are banking on a burst of strength at the end for the downside of playing with 3 perks the rest of the game and having a chance to have their perk deactivated. It's a high risk, high reward scenario."

    Do bones.

    ;or like i say: NOED IS FINE, DEAL WITH IT !

    greetings

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215032#Comment_1215032

    You are a really bad killer if you rely on it. It's about as simple as that. I put on NOED when im playing wasted or something, because that's the only time I go into games expecting to lose.

    It's especially bad with Mori's, because you can take a horrible chase, get run for 3-4 gens to get your mori off, and then still get another 2 kills purely off the back of a skilless perk.

    There's a reason killers like Otzdarva and Tru3talent think its ######### and a crutch.

    "Better do all 5 totems against that Ebony Mori Spirit who killed someone with 4 gens left to go". Lmao, yeah right.

    Then get rid of Adrenaline. You don't need it. Noed has a counter. Unlike most perks in the game, Noed is literally in your hands. If you get tired of Noed so much slap on small game or hunch and go nuts. The devs have stated time and time again they will not change it.

  • and you already deem yourself knowledgable enough to judge the game and give feedback regarding balance? yikez....

  • I mean, do bones and remove the perk yourself?

  • @Dccrasher said:

    Killers are too OP right now as it is, so giving them an ability that 1 shots survivors is so BULLSHIT. Hell, remove any and all perks / abilities that give killers the 1 shot ability.

    You just gotta do totums and noed magically goes away.

  • See those totems around the map, cleanse them before all gens are done and that won't happen

    5 total totems

  • Do the bones.

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215099#Comment_1215099

    Errrr....plenty of people hunt down and find the totem, even on leary's. It's not a garuntee by any means, but it's utterly false to say it isn't entirely possible, especially if the person on the hook is on their first. At the end of the day you do you but I'll keep hunting down that shiny totem and negating NOED if it's all the same to you :)

    If it glows it goes

  • You just got into the game and your already telling people what needs to be removed? Please keep your opinion to yourself for a few hundred game hours.

  • I'm tired of seeing these posts. If you're too lazy to break totems, then you deserve the NOED. I swear some of you guys whine because it's easy and you're not willing to put in the work.

  • @Dccrasher said:

    Killers are too OP right now as it is, so giving them an ability that 1 shots survivors is so BULLSHIT. Hell, remove any and all perks / abilities that give killers the 1 shot ability.

    I have no problem with that but remove healing and second chance perk and if you think killer are op right now its because you cant abuse those god loop

  • If you do the totems they are removed from the game. Pretty simple really.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215005#Comment_1215005

    You just got into the game and your already telling people what needs to be removed? Please keep your opinion to yourself for a few hundred game hours.

    I said I meant I only just found the forums you dum dum..

  • @Dccrasher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216561#Comment_1216561

    I said I meant I only just found the forums you dum dum..

    Instead of calling people names, why don't you concentrate on breaking totems so you won't have to worry about NOED.

  • I've said before and I'll say it again: do dem bonez

  • Doing the totems removes from the game. You already have the power to do it, you don't need the devs to hold your hand.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215032#Comment_1215032

    You are a really bad killer if you rely on it. It's about as simple as that. I put on NOED when im playing wasted or something, because that's the only time I go into games expecting to lose.

    It's especially bad with Mori's, because you can take a horrible chase, get run for 3-4 gens to get your mori off, and then still get another 2 kills purely off the back of a skilless perk.

    There's a reason killers like Otzdarva and Tru3talent think its ######### and a crutch.

    "Better do all 5 totems against that Ebony Mori Spirit who killed someone with 4 gens left to go". Lmao, yeah right.

    Its a catch all the victims use to make the killers feel bad for using it. Git gud

  • Rank 20 lmao go learn how to play baby survivor

  • We don't need to remove NOED from the game. It's a low-rank trap perk. You rarely see red rank or purple rank killers running NOED because guess what? It's garbage. You either get a single kill at the end of the game out of pity or you don't get any kills because the totem gets cleansed and then the survivors save the guy on hook and get out for free. What a great perk :) Almost every time I've seen NOED on a killer they get 1 down and camp the living ######### out of that person on the hook and don't ever move. This gives me and the other survivors usually enough time to find the totem and then go in for the save with BT and take hits.

  • soo many ways to deal with NOED but you choose to #########,guess you're survivor main then,or just butthurt because you got rekt by noed since you we're too lazy to deal with totems or didn't know how to,in time you will become better and hopefully stop bitching everytime you lose a game.

  • the way to think of NOED is like the blue shell in mario kart. Its there only to ensure that bad players have fun too and feel like they did something.

  • @Dccrasher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216561#Comment_1216561

    I said I meant I only just found the forums you dum dum..

    You said "I just found the game" Key word, The Game. Not the forums. Be more specific.

  • "NOED needs to be removed from the game!"

    Why wait for the devs to remove it? Just remove it yourself. Break bones

  • @Cardgrey said:

    not that what they say matters (and it doesnt) any more then anyone else here

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/041/CP5I5VSY6SLJ.png

    I lol, love it

  • Give it time. NOED and other 1 shot perks are not in the least bit OP. They are conditional to activate. A killer never just has a 1 shot for nothing. In the case of NOED, it's a 1 shot that is dependent on all the generators being completed. Plus, it can be removed by survivors before it ever goes off, and survivors can simply leave the trial before it snowballs out of control. Survivors often turn a 1k into a 4k by being overly altruistic, and then they blame NOED.

‹ 1 2