NOED needs to be removed from the game!

Killers are too OP right now as it is, so giving them an ability that 1 shots survivors is so BULLSHIT. Hell, remove any and all perks / abilities that give killers the 1 shot ability.

Comments

  • Killers are definitely OP and survivor buffs are needed. But this is mostly for uncounterable things. Everything in the game should have some sort of counterplay and that goes for both sides. NoED HAS counterplay and doesn't need to be removed/nerfed at all.

  • @Orionbash said:

    Killers are definitely OP and survivor buffs are needed. But this is mostly for uncounterable things. Everything in the game should have some sort of counterplay and that goes for both sides. NoED HAS counterplay and doesn't need to be removed/nerfed at all.

    Of course you had to put your "Survivors are underpowered" agenda in here.

  • See I could get behind this logic if the game had a totem counter or something in game. If you have 4 solos you have 0 ways to have an accurate count of totems left.

  • @inferjus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1217111#Comment_1217111

    Of course you had to put your "Survivors are underpowered" agenda in here.

    Most definitely. Because they are. I play enough solo queue to see that.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215032#Comment_1215032

    You are a really bad killer if you rely on it. It's about as simple as that. I put on NOED when im playing wasted or something, because that's the only time I go into games expecting to lose.

    It's especially bad with Mori's, because you can take a horrible chase, get run for 3-4 gens to get your mori off, and then still get another 2 kills purely off the back of a skilless perk.

    There's a reason killers like Otzdarva and Tru3talent think its ######### and a crutch.

    "Better do all 5 totems against that Ebony Mori Spirit who killed someone with 4 gens left to go". Lmao, yeah right.

    People that are generally bad at killer end up using NOED unless its for some meme build or challenge. But so what? NOED isn't that big of a problem.

  • @Feiten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215027#Comment_1215027

    Then stop being a hero. If u know the killer is gone save your friend. But most swf and I do mean MOST :) will all rush the hook and killer to be knights and try to tank hits to save their friend only to end up throwing the game

    If NOED ever got removed I'd quit killer plain and simple. Its the only counter I have to SWF and teams of bunny mengs. All with flashlights.

    The gen comment alone basically screamed "BAIT" there's no point reasoning with the fella

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1217130#Comment_1217130

    Most definitely. Because they are. I play enough solo queue to see that.

    And you think I do not play SoloQ? It's bad matchmaking's fault you have hard time playing because your teammates are awful at the game.

  • UGH yuck, another NOED complaint post. How very original

  • @inferjus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1217154#Comment_1217154

    And you think I do not play SoloQ? It's bad matchmaking's fault you have hard time playing because your teammates are awful at the game.

    I definitely don't think you do, no. Otherwise you would agree with me. And that's part of it, but the other part is that survivors are actually weaker than killer mains like to boast when playing the game as intended.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1218285#Comment_1218285

    I definitely don't think you do, no. Otherwise you would agree with me. And that's part of it, but the other part is that survivors are actually weaker than killer mains like to boast when playing the game as intended.

    "I do not agree with you so you must be wrong."

  • @bonsaibeard said:

    UGH yuck, another NOED complaint post. How very original

    Let's change something because we don't LIKE it and can't overcome it.

  • maybe if you just found the game a few days ago, id give it a bit more time before demanding these 'balancing' decisions, eh?

  • Sure, we got a high influx of new players atm. There are totally not a bunch of trolls creating multiple smurf accounts every day lol. @Almo @Peanits @drimmalor @MandyTalk

  • Well, ya. Killer mains, I swear.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    the way to think of NOED is like the blue shell in mario kart. Its there only to ensure that bad players have fun too and feel like they did something.

    I think you mean it's there to give Survivors something to ######### about after they get killed for rushing gens without doing bones

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    Of for the love of god, it's embarrassing to see other survivors still whine about NOED.

    You do not even have to do 5 totems!!

    Totems have a finite number of locations, some of them fairly obvious and you'll always remember where the well hidden ones are (I'm looking at you mr 'hidden in a log pile and a bush' at Dead Dawg). if you can work out looping spots on most maps, you can remember most obvious totem spots, not to mention you'll run into them in the game.

    Gens pop, totem procs...uh oh, killer has NOED.

    Most killers will camp the newly hooked NOED victim and even if they don't you can still 99% the gates, hunt down the LIT totem and break it. Killer now no longer has NOED, your gates need barely a sneeze to open and you can heal up and make the hook save.

    It is not hard people. Yes there will be games where NOED will screw you over, but that is the game. It's not about what you think is fair or what you think killers should be using. It's about using your brain and understanding that the sky isn't falling just because you have an exposed status.

    NOED is a risk for the killers to take, because if they are against savvy survivors, the most it can do is down one person. But if the players aren't on the ball, refuse to do bones or just run at the hook for a save...well you just handed the killer your butt.

    NOED isn't going anywhere, better do what the rest of us do and learn to counter it. If you refuse to do the counters on principle...that's on you.

    100% Agree, but when is Haunted Grounds also going to give a speed boost? The activation conditions for the two perks are pretty much equally risky.

  • I agree with Orionbash that survivor is weaker when played as inteded, that is solo survivors without communication.

    There are some strong options that are simply not availibe vs swf-teams. But killer is still weaker as soon as swf is involved, even if its just 2 swf with 2 solos. (yes, i asume that swf is on comms. I know that might not be true in every case)

  • Just wait til he finds a killer that manages to protect devour hope for 5 stacks.

1 2 ›