Can Anyone Explain What I Did Wrong Here?!

A Developer, A Killer main, A survivor main... can anyone logically explain why I am punished for capitalizing on all my opportunities?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ93uLyEAvU


Comments

  • @ggezbaby said:

    not sure why killers think DS is op, like having the ability to slug 3/4 of the team isn’t.

    If the whole team is injured and two have been hooked before a gen is done by Leatherface, the problem isn't the killer.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204505#Comment_1204505

    I picked her up to hook her further away, so I can then see the aura of the other two survivors on the ground with BBQ, it was strategic. What I didn't count on, was being punished for taking advantage of their mistakes by staying too close to the hook.

    I understand your POV, however, I really have to disagree in seeing the logic of why someone in my position should be punished for capitalizing on THEIR mistakes.

    The best part is when you downed her you got infectious on both of them. The only thing wrong with this is the victimhood mentality of someone who made a mistake despite having every other possible play available. You did this, the perk only helped reinforce that you ######### up and instead of admitting that you 100% could have played that better you are seeking to blame anything but yourself.

    On a side note, I'd love to see the ranks as the video tells me you and these survivors aren't high up there with good game sense.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204656#Comment_1204656

    Saying Jane was not around the hook even though she clearly was in proximity for BT to go off is blatantly biased.

    "She was on the complete other side of the building,": This is still within 32 meters range. That's the logic you and some other forum users keep using here. You're describing the building as if it's some massive infinite that I so greedily decided to go far out of my way to find the Jane who is still within my terror radius.

    "You decide to go for the 4K": God forbid I do my job and make sure I'm able to kill as many survivors as I can, which I completely outplayed by the way.

    "Although you already have two on the ground with 5 gens up": Two on the ground that I outplayed which was possible due to Infectious Fright being used as intended. Again with the number of gens, 0 gens or 5 gens makes no difference in the way DS was used.

    "You CHOSE to pick her up knowing the DS mechanic": I'm sorry that through all that was going on with adrenaline gameplay and awareness of the situation regarding 4 survivors, that I didn't realize Hillbilly's stopwatch didn't go off yet telling me to wait for DS to not punish me.

    "You were punished because of your haste and choices:" Meanwhile, while I capitalize almost perfectly on all the survivors mistakes, the Jane, who I clearly tunneled and deserve that DS, saves the Nancy with BT, allows her to take a hit to then pick up the Zarina and find the David. But yeah, clearly I was in the wrong here.

    If you outplayed them, what's the issue? I don't understand the complaint. You had 2 perfectly viable candidates to hook but instead of dealing with either of them, you make a beeline for the one that was literally just unhooked. The same one I might add that was trying to put distance between the two of you AND the other 3 survivors. If Jane were just chilling, hanging around the hook, fair enough but that wasn't the case. You got greedy and were punished for it. Take the L and move on. Learn from it rather than complain that it's broken.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204505#Comment_1204505

    ANTI TUNNELING PERK BTW.

    He literally hooked someone, got 2 downs and the 4th survivor still gets rewarded for having this perk thats SUPPOSED TO STOP TUNNELING? This is just not what the perks intention is and is just OP.

    DS isnt just anti-tunneling. It's anti-being downed within 1 minute after being hooked. It's supposed to discourage tunneling, but also protect you from other survivors making dumb mistakes.

    The 4th survivor gained immunity from the previous 3 survivors mistakes. Going to pick up someone after they got freshly unhooked when you downed multiple people, is simply a mistake regardless. The other 2 could have had unbreakable, and they would both get up and get an unhook, meaning you have 3 survivors running freely. Hell, I'd even say this is best case scenario, because now you can walk behind you before they can unhook the hooked nancy, having 1 person hooked and the other person downed. Meaning you only have 2 people running free instead of 3 people if he had hooked the obsession.

    If killers start using their brain a bit more to consider the possibilities before trying to rush someone on the hook mindlessly(because that was what he was doing, he mindlessly picked up the obsession without even considering DS and Unbreakable), then none of this would have happened.


    AKA get less greedy for the 4k and you're more likely to get a 4k.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204505#Comment_1204505

    I picked her up to hook her further away, so I can then see the aura of the other two survivors on the ground with BBQ, it was strategic. What I didn't count on, was being punished for taking advantage of their mistakes by staying too close to the hook.

    I understand your POV, however, I really have to disagree in seeing the logic of why someone in my position should be punished for capitalizing on THEIR mistakes.

    Clearly you should have let them all bleed out just to be sure. Try that next time, I suspect they’ll all die. And you’ll never be hit by DS. Peanits answer clearly doesn’t answer what you asked. You’re punished because you’re not abiding by the 60 second window where you can’t pick a survivor back up. So, like I said, just let them all bleed out next time. There’s truth that you should have realized they had DS, or a good chance at having it. DS is not anti-tunnel. It’s a nice little timeout for survivors to sit slugged for 60 seconds and think about the poor choices they’ve made in their life

    it’s a valid strategy

  • @th3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204518#Comment_1204518

    The best part is when you downed her you got infectious on both of them. The only thing wrong with this is the victimhood mentality of someone who made a mistake despite having every other possible play available. You did this, the perk only helped reinforce that you ######### up and instead of admitting that you 100% could have played that better you are seeking to blame anything but yourself.

    On a side note, I'd love to see the ranks as the video tells me you and these survivors aren't high up there with good game sense.

    You clearly don’t watch red rank survivors. 90% of them are potato’s that do things lile this every single game.


    The issue here is that killers are either REALLY good or really bad. It will be interesting when MMR comes along. I suspect it will be quite telling.

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1206474#Comment_1206474

    You clearly don’t watch red rank survivors. 90% of them are potato’s that do things lile this every single game.

    The issue here is that killers are either REALLY good or really bad. It will be interesting when MMR comes along. I suspect it will be quite telling.

    I watch red rank survivors. I was talking about his argument to Peanits where he was “being strategic” in hooking the Jane despite getting infectious fright on both people who were down. Which negated his stated reason for eating the ds.

    I brought up rank because despite the large numbers of boosted red ranks it still gives a good idea of the overall quality of the match and as always would show any busted ranking to the forums.

  • Because you know how the perk works. DS isn't strictly an anti tunnel perk and the survivor is allowed to use it within those 60 seconds of being unhooked.

    If you really were even trying to counter it you wouldn't have picked up the obsession first.

  • I played a match against an SWF team as Bubba and they all had a combination of DS, Head On, Unbreakable, Dead hard, Lithe, Borrowed time and one had OoO and it was a serious challenge but I actually got the 4k with 1 gen left...I felt the greatest sense of accomplishment and even got a GG from one of the survivors that said I did really good! The TTV player that I assumed had Deliverance was last hooked so I watched him until he unhooked on first attempt and downed didn't say GG because his teams bully tactics didn't work, lol. But it was a struggle and I literally had to play as smart as possible to pull it off as a rank 12 killer against 3 rank 1 and 1 rank 2. It was so stressful....

  • @th3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1206827#Comment_1206827

    I watch red rank survivors. I was talking about his argument to Peanits where he was “being strategic” in hooking the Jane despite getting infectious fright on both people who were down. Which negated his stated reason for eating the ds.

    I brought up rank because despite the large numbers of boosted red ranks it still gives a good idea of the overall quality of the match and as always would show any busted ranking to the forums.

    He’s likely rank 8 and still doesn’t realize who to pick up or not. Clearly, he made a mistake by trying to pick up the last person he hooked. DS isn’t really an issue as it’s easily worked around. But it does punish killers who are too efficient by making them have to wait. It’s a slow down mechanic not an anti tunneling mechanic. It’s to slow the hooks down “just a little bit.”

  • @Peanits said:

    Of all the people you have on the ground, you picked up the one that was the least recovered (furthest away from being able to use Unbreakable if they have it) and the only one that was unhooked recently. The smart move would have been to pick up one of the other survivors in case they're running Unbreakable, preferably the first person you downed since they're the most recovered.

    Let me translate: "I'm going to critique your choice of the people you picked up first while completely ignoring the (still) broken nature of this perk which was the nature of your query."

  • Slugging everyone with IF with 5 gens left?

    I can't say I'm particularly sympathetic.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204505#Comment_1204505

    I picked her up to hook her further away, so I can then see the aura of the other two survivors on the ground with BBQ, it was strategic. What I didn't count on, was being punished for taking advantage of their mistakes by staying too close to the hook.

    I understand your POV, however, I really have to disagree in seeing the logic of why someone in my position should be punished for capitalizing on THEIR mistakes.

    @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204538#Comment_1204538

    So you're saying that I'm supposed to ignore Infectious Fright, let Jane happily get the unhook, pick up the other survivor all while I carry the one survivor to the hook. It's not like they made any mistakes here. Clearly it's not fair that I down them too quickly for making mistakes, god forbid I try to touch the Jane after hooking another survivor and downing two more.

    @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204514#Comment_1204514

    I'm sorry for answering the question and giving a surefire and strategic way to completely avoid the situation, as I was asked to do. But user error is not a cause for a change.

    If you were to show me a situation where an unhooked survivor is working on a generator and hops in a locker whenever the killer gets close, I'm right there with you. That's something you can't really avoid and is totally justified. This, however, could have been avoided very easily.

    You asked what you did wrong, someone told you, and you decide to argue.

    I agree that DS is abused and more than just anti tunnel in a lot of cases, but this particular case you’re asking about had an easy solve. Go back to pick the people up, you downed them near the hook they won’t be too far from there. Then hook the Jane last and bingo bango game over

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204538#Comment_1204538

    So you're saying that I'm supposed to ignore Infectious Fright, let Jane happily get the unhook, pick up the other survivor all while I carry the one survivor to the hook. It's not like they made any mistakes here. Clearly it's not fair that I down them too quickly for making mistakes, god forbid I try to touch the Jane after hooking another survivor and downing two more.

    You'll get zero pity from survivor mains or the devs. Even the devs believe the game should be played in accordance to the survivor handbook.

  • @Tarvesh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204549#Comment_1204549

    You'll get zero pity from survivor mains or the devs. Even the devs believe the game should be played in accordance to the survivor handbook.

    There’s no pity to give, he’s saying “you’re saying I should ignore Jane.”

    No, literally no one is saying ignore Jane... were simply stating once you down her the game is won, go pick up the first person you downed and by the time you hook them Janes DS wears off.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207890#Comment_1207890

    There’s no pity to give, he’s saying “you’re saying I should ignore Jane.”

    No, literally no one is saying ignore Jane... were simply stating once you down her the game is won, go pick up the first person you downed and by the time you hook them Janes DS wears off.

    And everyone is also ignoring he hooked other survivors in between Jane getting unhooked and getting downed. She wasn't tunneled. DS shouldn't have gone off if it's supposed to be an anti-tunnel perk.

  • @Tarvesh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207907#Comment_1207907

    And everyone is also ignoring he hooked other survivors in between Jane getting unhooked and getting downed. She wasn't tunneled. DS shouldn't have gone off if it's supposed to be an anti-tunnel perk.

    A dev has said here also that DS isn't JUST an anti tunnel perk. So kts best killers stop griping about that.

  • @Tarvesh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207907#Comment_1207907

    And everyone is also ignoring he hooked other survivors in between Jane getting unhooked and getting downed. She wasn't tunneled. DS shouldn't have gone off if it's supposed to be an anti-tunnel perk.

    That’s like saying NOED is an “anti gen rush perk,” and nothing else. Some perks are crutches for bad or inefficient play, ON... BOTH... SIDES! I play about 50:50 so Let me repeat before the “baby survivor main,” comments start. BOTH SIDES have perks to make up for when you mess up or are outmatched. BOTH SIDES whine about the other side’s perks.

    DS is strong, I still believe it’s OP and needs nerfed, but as it is right now killers know how it works so if we get hit by it no excuses.

    NOED is annoying and even when it’s not a gen rush it can bail out bad killers who can’t manage hooks or win chases normally, but you can cleanse totems.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    Well CLEARLY you tunneled the Jane, who was not at all taking advantage of DS to go for saves, by literally hooking or downing every other survivor first.

    This wasn't tunneling at all. Just picked up the wrong person first. That's the current BS of DS

  • @bendermac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204508#Comment_1204508

    This wasn't tunneling at all. Just picked up the wrong person first. That's the current BS of DS

    A lot of people here are agreeing DS can be abused and is not just for anti-tunnel... it the OP specifically asked what he did wrong, we answered and he’s taking exception.

  • You played killer.

  • As killer i agree, DS is more anti-momentum in high rank. Which really sucks because you're actually getting punished for quick downs and hooks.

    But as a solo survivor it's not really a game if the killer starts slugging with 5 gens left like some billys, nurses and onis do.

  • How is that a punishment? I'm betting you still won the game. And if you didn't, that seems more like your fault than Decisive Strike's fault. So you weren't being punished. The survivors were given a chance. That's all that happened. "Oh no, I have three survivors down, and another one is running from me. Whatever will I do. This is why I hate decisive strike!"

    If DS is punishment for killer 'doing too well' then NoED is punishment for survivor 'doing too well'.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    A Developer, A Killer main, A survivor main... can anyone logically explain why I am punished for capitalizing on all my opportunities?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ93uLyEAvU

    Tunneling😂...

    This doesn't happen in civilization

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204860#Comment_1204860

    I'm saying that the perk was reworked to be designed as an anti-tunnel perk, that's part of the reason the stun time was increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds and part of the reason Enduring was changed as well. The way the perk was used in this clip was more of a "immunity for 60 seconds." In no way is it being used as the developers had intended.

    Are you a dev, where’s their quote that this isn’t how they intended it?

    They literally programmed it to punish you if you picked someone up within one minute... any special circumstance or exception you have outside of that is you trying to make a “killer rule book,” which we killers are so quick laugh at survivors for.

  • just to be clear this conversation and thread isn’t just about DS, very few threads ever really are... it’s about the unwritten rules survivors expect killers to follow and the proper etiquette killers want survivors to follow

  • @nicnc82 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207930#Comment_1207930

    A dev has said here also that DS isn't JUST an anti tunnel perk. So kts best killers stop griping about that.

    Shall we go back to where they said it WAS an anti tunnel perk? Only now that people have constantly pointed out the bullshit in their redesign to they now try and say it's not an anti tunnel perk.


    So now they either have to admit they ######### up making an anti-tunnel perk (which they won't do) or change their narrative behind the perk (which is what they're starting to do). I'd rather stick with facts instead of watching the devs play their butt-covering games thinking that people won't remember what they said and just listen to what they say now.

  • @Tarvesh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1208088#Comment_1208088

    Shall we go back to where they said it WAS an anti tunnel perk? Only now that people have constantly pointed out the bullshit in their redesign to they now try and say it's not an anti tunnel perk.

    So now they either have to admit they ######### up making an anti-tunnel perk (which they won't do) or change their narrative behind the perk (which is what they're starting to do). I'd rather stick with facts instead of watching the devs play their butt-covering games thinking that people won't remember what they said and just listen to what they say now.

    It’s not an anti-tunnel perk, they admit that, killers know it, even most survivors admit that.

    But as killers we know what it does, if there is an obsession and you done someone quickly after unhook your have to decide...

    A. Slug them, this isn’t such a bad option as it forces someone to come pick them up (batting unbreakable)

    B. Pick them up and eat the DS, just get it out of the way.

    C. Pick them up and be surprised they don’t actually even have DS, woot woot!!!

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1209770#Comment_1209770

    It’s not an anti-tunnel perk, they admit that, killers know it, even most survivors admit that.

    But as killers we know what it does, if there is an obsession and you done someone quickly after unhook your have to decide...

    A. Slug them, this isn’t such a bad option as it forces someone to come pick them up (batting unbreakable)

    B. Pick them up and eat the DS, just get it out of the way.

    C. Pick them up and be surprised they don’t actually even have DS, woot woot!!!

    They called it an anti-tunnel perk. Now they're realizing it's not performing its role so now they're acknowledging that it isn't an anti-tunnel perk.


    They're not saying it's not an ani-tunnel perk, they're admitting that it isn't an anti-tunnel perk. A slight difference, but an important one. It's not fulfilling the role they redesigned it for.

  • @Tarvesh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207907#Comment_1207907

    And everyone is also ignoring he hooked other survivors in between Jane getting unhooked and getting downed. She wasn't tunneled. DS shouldn't have gone off if it's supposed to be an anti-tunnel perk.

    DS is not solely an anti-tunnel perk. Negating tunneling is a primary use; like many perks - it's not its only possible use. It worked as intended.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    A Developer, A Killer main, A survivor main... can anyone logically explain why I am punished for capitalizing on all my opportunities?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ93uLyEAvU

    It's not even that bad. The best thing is when they abuse DS, saving, taking hits, jumping to a locker or do gen in front of you because they have unbreakable and ds.

    Simply change: If other survivor was hooked your ds is no longer active. Problem fixed.

  • @Peanits said:

    Of all the people you have on the ground, you picked up the one that was the least recovered (furthest away from being able to use Unbreakable if they have it) and the only one that was unhooked recently. The smart move would have been to pick up one of the other survivors in case they're running Unbreakable, preferably the first person you downed since they're the most recovered.

    Maybe she had unbreakable? As a killer you need to pick up and get ds'd or let her use unbreakable to save everyone. Because she is untouchable for 60s

  • @CasualConsolePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204505#Comment_1204505

    Maybe she had unbreakable? As a killer you need to pick up and get ds'd or let her use unbreakable to save everyone. Because she is untouchable for 60s

    Any one of those people could have had unbreakable, as I've mentioned. It makes sense to pick up the most recovered survivor first and go back for her later. She'll need to recover for a while anyway before she can get back up while the other guys could be at 99% already.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212376#Comment_1212376

    Any one of those people could have had unbreakable, as I've mentioned. It makes sense to pick up the most recovered survivor first and go back for her later. She'll need to recover for a while anyway before she can get back up while the other guys could be at 99% already.

    Yes I got it. But it's just makes no sense that killer is forced to ignore this survivor for 60s. There could be 4 same looking survs with similar names and he wouldn't even know that was her. It can be fixed really easy as I wrote.

  • @CasualConsolePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212382#Comment_1212382

    Yes I got it. But it's just makes no sense that downed killer is forced to ignore this survivor for 60s. There could be 4 same looking survs with similar names and he wouldn't even know that was her. It can be fixed really easy as I wrote.

    Right, except you don't have to wait 60 seconds unless you do actually tunnel them directly off the hook. In this case, her DS was almost up and the OP could have waited just a few more seconds (hooked one of the other survivors first) and it would have run out.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212387#Comment_1212387

    Right, except you don't have to wait 60 seconds unless you do actually tunnel them directly off the hook. In this case, her DS was almost up and the OP could have waited just a few more seconds (hooked one of the other survivors first) and it would have run out.

    Right. Maybe if you were downed before other surv was hooked DS last 60s. But if you were up while other surv was being hooked you should make enough distance.

    Btw. Thanks for responding

  • @elvangulley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204560#Comment_1204560

    Just picking the perk is taking advantage its bs its punished him for being good he clearly didn't tunnel it rewarded survivor failure like all the other crutch perks they abuse

    *laughs in noed* just like that perk punishes survivors for playin good... Js

  • @Brodie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204569#Comment_1204569

    *laughs in noed* just like that perk punishes survivors for playin good... Js

    And yet noed has a counter do bones and even has perks to help do bones and you have a team to help do bones and you have the first 3 gens popping in 1 minute to put all the pressure on the killer giving you time to do bones lets compare that to ds counter slug so they can use unbreakable or ignore them so they can jump on a gen for 60 seconds yea totally the same

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207930#Comment_1207930

    DS is not solely an anti-tunnel perk. Negating tunneling is a primary use; like many perks - it's not its only possible use. It worked as intended.

    Except that's exactly what it was redesigned to do according to the devs in the Q&A about it.

    Devs specify this is why it was amde.jpg Will they see it if they don't tunnel     yes.jpg Reason for it being reworked.jpg


  • @elvangulley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212412#Comment_1212412

    And yet noed has a counter do bones and even has perks to help do bones and you have a team to help do bones and you have the first 3 gens popping in 1 minute to put all the pressure on the killer giving you time to do bones lets compare that to ds counter slug so they can use unbreakable or ignore them so they can jump on a gen for 60 seconds yea totally the same

    Ds is couterable too u know, and the games i experience, i have bots that don't do bones, they are 100% allergic, most ppl tbh don't even run unbreakable, but that's only in ma experience, just simply chase after them again, who gives a sh** if u get called a tunneler, I'm forever bein tunneled, and aye ma definition of tunnel is actually me only bein focused on therefore half the time i have no choice to use, not everyone abuses it

  • @Brodie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212452#Comment_1212452

    Ds is couterable too u know, and the games i experience, i have bots that don't do bones, they are 100% allergic, most ppl tbh don't even run unbreakable, but that's only in ma experience, just simply chase after them again, who gives a sh** if u get called a tunneler, I'm forever bein tunneled, and aye ma definition of tunnel is actually me only bein focused on therefore half the time i have no choice to use, not everyone abuses it

    I just described the only counters to ds both hurt you and screw your momentum and its not a killers problem if you have bad teammates that just the nature of being on a team you reap the rewards for the good they do and you take the bad

  • @elvangulley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212465#Comment_1212465

    I just described the only counters to ds both hurt you and screw your momentum and its not a killers problem if you have bad teammates that just the nature of being on a team you reap the rewards for the good they do and you take the bad

    No of course it's not the killers problem, I'm just sayin not everyone abuses DS, and if ur team mates wanna play like tatties floodin to a hook for a save that's on them, i wouldn't need to use this perk if i wasn't bein tunneled into oblivion half the time, ik it sucks bein killer I've been there so i can empathise with killer mains believe it or not on how they use the locker ds bs, idk perhaps it can be nerfed to 30secs or somethin

  • @GeordieKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204523#Comment_1204523

    yeah what op did was wrong always go for 1st down but here's a common scenario you go back to the other two hook them up then get the jane boom DS and she rescue the other person who then goes rescue the other two why is that becuase its only been 30 seconds from the 60 time limit even though you clearly didnt tunnel and you played it safe. You are punished for being a good killer and captalising on survivors poor choices

    Also before you say should of waited we have no indication on time with a survivor perk we are literally guessing every time if it safe to pick up and even then we got to keep in mind of unbreakable so that scenario is common

    If you truly want it to be a anti tunnel perk and not a anti momentum perk then put the condtion that it deactivates when one of the following things happen:

    killer hooks

    someone else you do any action (healing,repair, hiding in locker etc)

    or you are healed by teammate.

    Good killer or not, this clip did not help him with his argument. That being "tunneling" the survivor with DS, and his poor choices while in game. He could've just picked the other survivors but didn't.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    A Developer, A Killer main, A survivor main... can anyone logically explain why I am punished for capitalizing on all my opportunities?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ93uLyEAvU

    Didn't get your 4k under 60 seconds...feels bad man :(

1 2 3 ›