Seriously make face camping bannable or punished :/

There is nothing in this game worse than being facecamped. Literally NOTHING! "Just do gens!" Okay you're still forcing one player to depip and lose all fun in the game and thats the problem! There's no counter for it and its ridiculous like seriously make it bannable I just wanna have fun in this game and this is the third time today I've gotten face camped on first hook when there is 3+ gens still remaining :/

Comments

  • @Freki

    a non sequiter, hahaha! say so for yourself!

  • @venom12784 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191370#Comment_1191370

    Lol oh ok. I know what you mean about killers going after the ds. I do it when I get hit with it, but it give you a 5 second head start from the killer.

    those 5 seconds can help but not always, we need something that works all the time

  • @CornMoss said:

    T bagging should be bannable or punished

    no way! it is too funny for it to be punnished. i occasionally do it as a survivor but i can take my own medicine, i laugh when they do it to me as killer! i've even nodded before and they wouldn't stop. i messaged after saying you clearly loved putting your balls into the killers mouth, next time they will be bitten off! it's just fun and banter, don't have to be serious all the time

  • Seriously you guys complain about "WORST THING IN GAME BEING FACE CAMPED" XD

    Look at hackers THAT is worst thing in game!!!!

  • Um, no. Really the only killers doing this are new to the game and haven't had a taste of higher level play. In their mind this is how they secure a kill THE ONLY WAY! Gens do not matter they are only out for blood, your blood. You will be tunneled until death if someone dares rescue you. You also cannot tell them how bad this playstyle is, you are now a whiney baby to them and that is funny. This "strategy", if we consider it that, will never get a 4k unless every survivor is a potato. Suck it up, DON'T ######### ON HOOK! See so many people do this, waste their time while the gens get done. Probably the only time you'd see this in higher ranked play is if the gates are open and they're just trying to get an extra kill it happens.

    It does suck but rank up a bit more and you'll stop seeing it as often that's my best advice.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    I like how the counter to facecamping is doing gens yet you get all the gens done and surprise surprise the camper had noed. Because we should be punished for doing our job. The amount of times a killer has almost got a 4k with camping noed is fricken annoying.

    So you had time to do gens and bones but chose not to do bones that on you then

  • @Joelwino said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1188416#Comment_1188416

    Leatherface's power can hit multiple people at once, so if you stand at a hook with your chainsaw revved you can instantly down anyone who tries to go for the save and turn what would've been a trade into two free downs with no skill requirement.

    Dont rush the hook if its a leather face sorry you cant hook bomb him shouldn't be able to unhook in a killers face to begin with

  • @bomb1720 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191407#Comment_1191407

    those 5 seconds can help but not always, we need something that works all the time

    So you want a get out jail free card basically? Something that has no counter play to it.

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    There is nothing in this game worse than being facecamped. Literally NOTHING! "Just do gens!" Okay you're still forcing one player to depip and lose all fun in the game and thats the problem! There's no counter for it and its ridiculous like seriously make it bannable I just wanna have fun in this game and this is the third time today I've gotten face camped on first hook when there is 3+ gens still remaining :/

    There is a counter for it. It's called Borrowed Time and DS. There are numerous videos of people being saved from Face Camping. The only killer that can easily prevent survivors from being saved is Bubba.. And it's not that common to have a game with a bubba that is also face camping off first hook.

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    There is nothing in this game worse than being facecamped. Literally NOTHING! "Just do gens!" Okay you're still forcing one player to depip and lose all fun in the game and thats the problem! There's no counter for it and its ridiculous like seriously make it bannable I just wanna have fun in this game and this is the third time today I've gotten face camped on first hook when there is 3+ gens still remaining :/

    if you're not satisfied with 3 people escaping and wanna risk it then that's your fault

  • @elvangulley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1189382#Comment_1189382

    Dont rush the hook if its a leather face sorry you cant hook bomb him shouldn't be able to unhook in a killers face to begin with

    Great, so there is no counter to facecamping.

  • Yes, of course there is:

    • Do gens
    • Bring Borrowed Time
    • Bring Borrowed Time and DS
    • Bring Borrowed Time and Kindred
    • Bring Borrowed Time in a Bottle.
    • Get the killers attention while someone else saves the hooked person.

    Edit: I see I already replied to this post and someone decided to reply again with 'oh so there's no counter' lol..

  • Don't get caught first. If you do, just enjoy the fact that assuming your team has an IQ total higher than warm porridge, the Killer will only get one kill

  • If I come up against SWF's & pick up on it early enough, he'll yes I'll camp the crap outta them until they die.

    I had this problem the other night, trying to learn a new Killer & what do you know I'm running round like a headless chook to what end? Nada but a few blood points.

    Survivors only have themselves to blame really. I've been on the receiving end & yes it's damn frustrating but it is what it is.

  • I played my first game a few days ago and all survivors were face camped.

    When i was first camped, the others tried to do gens.. it's really slow.. he was able to kill all of us this way.

    The only thing i would suggest is make gen repair faster when killer is face camping..

  • @batax90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1187293#Comment_1187293

    Unbreakable, no mither, a teamate healing you damn its so hard comming up with solution for your problem

    A teammate healing you? I don't exactly see how they could do that if the killer is hovering over the slug waiting out DS but alright. Unbreakable wouldn't help become the killer would immediately down you again, I'm not even going to address the no mither thing because that perk is more of a hindrance then an actual useful perk.

    Let's assume for a second that these perks did counter camping and tunnelling, so? In my opinion, I shouldn't HAVE to run a perk or perks to counter something that essentially holds my ability to play the game hostage. But hey, what do I know?

    EDIT: Ah ffs I'm after responding to a comment that's months old. Why the hell did this post show up at the top of the discussions list? Now I look like a right ol' idiot, lol.

  • Two sides of the same coin:

    You have killers camping or tunneling.

    You have Survivors body blocking, playing ring-around-the-rosie (small shack).

    Which oh which to ban. Ban them all so there is no game. It would be nice if you didn't have to face camp or tunnel some people, but sometimes that is the only strategy. Just like when a killer is bombed with gen rushers who knock'em out very quickly.

  • some serious necrotizing of this thread... dropped on april 16th/17th and revived november 8th. come on people gotta look at the dates. @RoboMojo the reason it appeared at the top because someone responded to it before you first. lol

  • I play lot survivors but i play killer too, like with Charlotte in 8 hours. But here the big problem it is the hit hock !😓

  • You can't make it bannable. Just because the person could say something like "I saw someone near the hook" or " I waned pressure through altruism"

  • Facecamping, camping and tunneling are all strats that should be punishable by genrushing and counterable by some perks. As a killer, some times the right play is to do one of these (endgame to secure a kill, when a gen is almost done close to the hooked survivor, to apply more pressure to the survivor team/removing their strongest or weakest link). So making it banable is a bad idea.

  • For all those saying its part of the game. Leaving the match and conceding defeat is as well, its actually healthy...... its right there in the menu...... but there's a ban for that so go stuff yourself with that excuse........

1 2 3 ›