Noed saves the day once again
Thank you no one escapes death for carrying me to victory when I’m boosted and end up make 1 millions mistakes in the trial . Don’t touch my bones!
Thank you no one escapes death for carrying me to victory when I’m boosted and end up make 1 millions mistakes in the trial . Don’t touch my bones!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should have done bones.
console nurse is one of most called noed in this game, right after frosty eyes hag. lmao
NoeD Nurse? ewww disgusting
I hate NoED. Higher rank survivors I play with ALWAYS INSIST ON DOING TOTEMS which means my Devour never lasts until I've got 3 stacks. People started memorizing totem spawns so they can cleanse optimally.
You did what must be done. You did not hesitate and you showed no mercy.
Bones Bones Bones
noed on nurse
thats a KEKW if ive ever seen one
Why use noed on nurse lol
Have you played console nurse? It's ######### hard
I have lol worst experince in my life. But i would assume the op of this post is good at nurse since alot of his posts are about nurse
I dont use Noed on Nurse anymore but... maaaaan, the feeling of downing an exit gate tbagger is amazing with a precise blink. And one more meat for the entity.
Also, when learning her, I used to like Bitter Murmur + NOED with Nurse. When they finished the last gen, all survivors auras shown... things get nasty.
P.S.: I play on PS4
I remember one hitting someone at the gates and didn't actually mean too, I forgot I had noed on and they didn't cleanse. lol
Good laughs ^_^
Because noed alone is good on nurse, hag, spirit?
I don’t often use noed but since it was at night and that’s when the sweats are on I decided to use noed, but what do you have againys noed tho? It has some of the most straight forward counter play.
I dont have anything aginst noed it just feels like a crutch so i dont like useing it
Te perfect punishment for not doing totems jaja
Because it's awesome.
"why take this perk that lets you down survivors in one hit AND move faster" why the ######### not???? lmao
Solo bully perk.
It's kinda like saying...look got my butt kicked luckily I had this crutch perk to save my butt at the end giving me a 4k, I must be an amazing killer.
Play how you want, but not many killers are giving much respect to a noed 4k.
Why not is because you go into a game expecting defeat.
I go into a game expecting to stomp the crap out of the survivors. Good luck powering my gates.
And if they do, I'm ok taking a loss, my ego is not that fragile.
Like I said, play how you want, I just don't understand how many times survivors are getting 4 people out on you that you would waste a slot on noed.
It's not a loss until the survivors leave the trial. Please stop with this mentality of all gens getting done = loss.
Sure, for some. It is for me. I will still try to keep the gates closed, but I will not do it using noed.
There's much better hobbies to use to compensate for insecurities.
Pointless post. Thanks for contributing to the discussion.