What's your favorite killer in dbd?
What's your favorite killer in the game? I'm just curious about everyone's opinions. Please dont judge peoples vote in the comments, let's instead share opinions and have positive conversations about our favorite killers. I dont have ghostface yet on the mobile version of dbd but it might become my favorite because I've seen gameplay and he looks like a fun killer.
Comments
At the moment the Oni. Started learning him and he so much fun.
Spirit. I’ve loved her ever since she was released and has been my main killer ever since.
Piggy, I just like basic M1-Killers and she also provides a Slowdown.
I have changed favorite killer a few times but my all time favorite is: Trapper!
Wraith
I chose legion and I haven’t actually played them yet but I bought them and I haven’t had the chance to play dbd but I got them cause I’ve seen gameplay and they seems really cool even tho they get really hated on idrc tho. And yes I said them because the legion has like 4 names
I like taking survivors off guard , and I hate long chases. This is why I like stealth killers(I also like playing wraith and pig).
And ghost face looks cool.
same here
I would say Wraith for me ^^ but then I never tried Oni or Spirit so I'm looking foward to buying them =)
Billy!
I love playing Spirit
Pyramid head!.
Mainly by his design
I've always like the teenage edginess of Legion and he's real fun to play as even if he is underpowered
Doctor
Pyramid Head
*stares at you...menacingly*
I would say the Legion. I know it's a scrub killer. Or from what I've heard. Normally when I'm the Legion, I can get a 4k pretty easy. With the other killers, it's a little tricky and I end up feeling stupid. Then again the Legion is the only one I really put most of my time into.
Doctor is my go too and i know he is a easy killer to run and he doesnt really need a toxic perk build to get the job done...
I really like the Wraith, for some reason. He really seems like a chill killer.
Huntress
Nurse
Yeah, I'm one of the rare ones
Bro it was funny getting a 4k with classic Freddy and everyone calls you a cheater
Honestly, Wraith is amazing. He’s probably the most underrated killer in dbd.
trapper
Mikey is the only Killer, who still scares me. I don't see him that often nowadays sadly, but i always like to play against and as him.The first time I saw him again after ages, I got tombstoned the second I saw him for the first time in that match. I missed that so much.
I hope he gets some buffs though, since he is a bit weak compared to newer killers and Ghostface can do the stalking so much better than him.
I also like Freddy (he's my Main), his story and the way he looks. I also tried to get good with him and how he really works before the rework. That helped a lot.
The Pig 🐷
She is quite versatile imo, a good mix of stealth, aggression and control, based on how you want to play or if you want to play all three styles at once.
I like her teachable perks (Surveillance in particular), it’s not often that I like all of a killer’s personals.
What’s more, there’s a snoot to be booped 🐽
Other: I love Leatherface and Amanda!
Overall - Legion. Although lots of people call Legion bad words, i have the most fun playing them. So I main Legion.
For the strength and trial-domination - I feel like Freddy is my only S-tier (Spireh and Nurse are better objectively, but I personally am not crazy good at Spirit and am very bad at Nurse, so they are not S for me).
For the default look - Oni, because I really like all the japanese mythology and samurai shenanigans.
For the skins - Doctor is GOD. But Piggy has great ones also.
For the cuteness - Piggy. That's the cutest f-ing thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
For the concept - Plague. The whole idea of bringing someone from such an ancient era is very interesting.
For the bio - Caleb Quinn, better known as the Deathslinger. It's just simply badass.
For the Mori - Ghostface and I don't care what anyone else has to say about it.
For the license - Pyramid Head. I mean, I really love Saw and Stranger Things franchises. But I waited for Silent Hill content FOR SO LONG.
Out of all the OG killers - Trapper is my big boi.
I'll have to say mine is doctor. He's really fun to play against and play as. His power is cool and when playing killer is really fun.
I love playing as The Wraith and Spirit, but I enjoy playing against The Deathslinger, The Pig, and The Nightmare the most.
Doctor 4life
Clown boi is my fav
spirit
Until the overheat mechanic comes through
Doc (I only started playing him seriously after the rework), or trapper
Trapper
The exact same reason why he's my favorite too, except for the part about relating to being a dude with long hair. I don't care about how good or bad a killer is, I just want to have fun with then, Deathslinger is the perfect example.
Oni is fun to play and to play against and I've really been having a lot of fun with him lately. I've been playing for two years now and he's the first character I prestiged up to three and leveled to 50 and beyond for perks and add-ons though I feel like he's not add-on dependent and his add-ons just feel nice to use.
You'll usually catch me playing Hag, or Piggy, but lately Oni totally rocks! I love his story and aesthetic as well, not to mention the bloody cosmetic totally fits his power! 👹
I like legion but i just played a kyf with demogoden and killed all of them and just got him to day
The Trickster. Yes, he needs some serious buffing, but the unique aesthetic and backstory is what finally pushed me to buy the game.
It's still Spirit and it will always be Spirit. In terms of gameplay, I don't play her as much anymore but I still love her character, design, lore, cosmetics, and everything excluding how imbalanced she is in game.