The MOST toxic piece of gamer I've EVER met, I really hope he gets banned somehow...

Yesterday, playing with my usual red ranks SWF we got to play against a rank 1 face camping crouching Pig, The game went normally, we did the gens, NOED popped and that's what got her a 2k by face camping and tunneling (pay special attention to what I just wrote), he sent a GG EZ to all of us post game, even when I was one of the 2 who survived... we just didn't reply.


Now, here's the best part of the story:

The Pig posted a post game image, in a DBD Xbox Club I'm in and am a constant part of by posting and commenting vids and pics, where HE EDITED the post game results and added a skull, meaning "we died", took off NOED and placed a BBQ perk and added a title and description to the edited image saying "EZ 4K, no camping, no tunneling, they got mad and spammed me post game LMAO!".


I instantly thought "WHAAAAAT?!", and proceeded to comment on his image:

Me: This is an edited image, you only killed 2 of us BY FACE CAMPING AND TUNNELING AND THANKS TO NOED, I have a video of you standing still and face camping someone with me standing less than a meter behind your back, btw, we didn't spam you anything, you sent a "GG EZ" even when 2 of us survived"

Him: Sure woman, whatever you say

Me: That moment you think gender is an insult

Him: Shut up ######### face u ugly and no one loves you

Me: Well, I don't think I'm ugly, but if I actually were, my ugliness can be fixed or ignored with money and/or excercise, but your IQ will stick with you for the rest of your life

Him: This is the exact reason I face camped your ugly asses and got a 4k

Me: I guess you're gonna have to edit the title of your image, you just accepted face camping... You're still lying on the 4k though...

Him: Face camping is just a strategy, deal with it

Me: The problem is not face camping, the problem is you editing a post game image and posting it in DBD clubs saying you got a 4k with a gamestyle you DID NOT use

Him: Can you just ######### stop commenting my pic? Do something with your life FFS

Me: Sure man, just remember to edit the title for other people not to notice your lies, my comments are staying here btw


*He erased the image from Clubs and blocked me, but not before sending me a private message saying "ur a piece of #########, remember that and don't ever think your not" (Grammar right...?)

Reported him in both DBD and Xbox, hope it leads to a punishment to be honest

EDIT: The problem is the edited image, insults and lies. I think camping and tunneling is a valid strat and survivors need to learn to deal with those.

And for the people saying "ReD RaNkS SwF?" I can 4k a 4 men SWF as a rank 1 trapper main, get good and stop using that as an argument please.

Comments

  • @toxcitynacl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152213#Comment_1152213

    Plays swf (I am a red rank) with another red and a green and a yellow. Most SWfs are 2-men, very few are 4-men and even so we rarely all get out and been plenty of times we have all died. We aren't Seal Team 6...most swfs aren't either you give them far too much credit how good they are.

    I play on my smurf (rank 14) with a rank 20 as a swf...no comms...and he always dies as he has like 20 hours in game compared to my 2000+ so is that top tier toxicity? Of course not. I'd wish I was on some Seal Team Six team where I could bully every killer until he cried....the reality is much different.

    SWF with comms, (skype, discord) is top tier toxicity yes.

  • I would love to of seen the screen shots from this whole ordeal.

  • Rofl, gotta admire the dedication that person had to go through all that just to get a picture if them 4k'ing xD

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152274#Comment_1152274

    SWF with comms, (skype, discord) is top tier toxicity yes.

    It's not but okay and on Xbox you don't need either Skype or Discord. It gives you an advantage over a solo, but can tell you from experience a good killer can still smoke you just as you'll smoke a bad killer, but then again I smoke bad killers without no help from comms. Faced this doctor as my rank 14, rank 20, no perk Doctor with 8 hours in game. She dc'ed when I popped the last gen. Don't think I laid eyes on her the entire match.

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152173#Comment_1152173

    There is nothing a "toxic killer" can do that a SWF doesn't do by default.

    Even if its just casual buddies login into their xbox playing together they are still more toxic then anything a killer can do ingame.

    Sure...whatever.

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1151891#Comment_1151891

    I can read just fine, but everything OP says after "so me and my SWF... etc" is irrelevant. SWF is toxic in its nature and OP got to taste a little of his own medicine.

    So everything after "so me and my SWF" is irrelevant, eh? Let's test that theory.

    So me and my SWF played a game. Later on, I figured out that manytimes is a comprehensive person who makes sure to view the entire picture instead of cherry picking and showing overwhelming bias to one thing pretending that it negates any other obvious facts.

    Holy crap, your hypothesis is holding out strong so far. What was after that "so me and my SWF" was definitely irrelevant to reality.

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152173#Comment_1152173

    There is nothing a "toxic killer" can do that a SWF doesn't do by default.

    Even if its just casual buddies login into their xbox playing together they are still more toxic then anything a killer can do ingame.

    Sure dude, sure. Maybe you should take a break and play a different game for a while.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152046#Comment_1152046

    So everything after "so me and my SWF" is irrelevant, eh? Let's test that theory.

    So me and my SWF played a game. Later on, I figured out that manytimes is a comprehensive person who makes sure to view the entire picture instead of cherry picking and showing overwhelming bias to one thing pretending that it negates any other obvious facts.

    Holy crap, your hypothesis is holding out strong so far. What was after that "so me and my SWF" was definitely irrelevant to reality.

    There is no bias to be found here.

    SWF is game breaking, giving you advantages the gameplay and balance doesn't account for. It is toxic, disruptive and its funny how you see yourself as some victim in all of this when u play with this toxic advantage.

    "The killer told everyone he 4k my SWF even with all our advantage with comms! i couldn't stand for that!"

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152648#Comment_1152648

    There is no bias to be found here.

    SWF is game breaking, giving you advantages the gameplay and balance doesn't account for. It is toxic, disruptive and its funny how you see yourself as some victim in all of this when u play with this toxic advantage.

    "The killer told everyone he 4k my SWF even with all our advantage with comms! i couldn't stand for that!"

    "The killer told everyone he 4k my SWF even with all our advantage with comms! i couldn't stand for that!"

    But that is a lie by omission, though.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Yesterday, playing with my usual red ranks SWF we got to play against a rank 1 face camping crouching Pig, The game went normally, we did the gens, NOED popped and that's what got her a 2k by face camping and tunneling (pay special attention to what I just wrote), he sent a GG EZ to all of us post game, we just didn't reply.

    Now, here's the best part of the story:

    The Pig posted a post game image, in a Club I'm in and am a constant part of by posting and commenting vids and pics, where HE EDITED the post game results and added a skull, meaning "we died", took off NOED and placed a BBQ perk and added a title and description to the edited image saying "EZ 4K, no camping, no tunneling, they got mad and spammed me post game LMAO!".

    I instantly thought "WHAAAAAT?!", and proceeded to comment on his image:

    Me: This is an edited image, you only killed 2 of us BY FACE CAMPING AND TUNNELING AND THANKS TO NOED, I have a video of you standing still and face camping someone with me standing less than a meter behind your back, btw, we didn't spam you anything, you sent a "GG EZ" even when 2 of us survived"

    Him: Sure woman, whatever you say

    Me: That moment you think gender is an insult

    Him: Shut up ######### face u ugly and no one loves you

    Me: Well, I don't think I'm ugly, but if I actually were, my ugliness can be fixed or ignored with money and/or excercise, but your IQ will stick with you for the rest of your life

    Him: This is the exact reason I face camped your ugly asses and got a 4k

    Me: I guess you're gonna have to edit the title of your image, you just accepted face camping... You're still lying on the 4k though...

    Him: Face camping is just a strategy, deal with it

    Me: The problem is not face camping, the problem is you editing a post game image and posting it in DBD clubs saying you got a 4k with a gamestyle you DID NOT use

    Him: Can you just ######### stop commenting my pic? Do something with your life FFS

    Me: Sure man, just remember to edit the title for other people not to notice your lies, my comments are staying here btw

    *He erased the image from Clubs and blocked me, but not before sending me a private message saying "ur a piece of #########, remember that and don't ever think your not" (Grammar right...?)

    Reported him in both DBD and Xbox, hope it leads to a punishment to be honest

    It's funny because the reason he started insulting you and swearing at you is a HUGE giveaway that it's the truth and he's hurt by it, so of course he got defensive and thinks writing a bunch of insults behind a screen will make him feel good about himself. I don't understand why people like that exist to be honest...

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152648#Comment_1152648

    There is no bias to be found here.

    SWF is game breaking, giving you advantages the gameplay and balance doesn't account for. It is toxic, disruptive and its funny how you see yourself as some victim in all of this when u play with this toxic advantage.

    "The killer told everyone he 4k my SWF even with all our advantage with comms! i couldn't stand for that!"

    Well thats just like your opinion man.jpg


  • At the end of the day... who cares?

    Let people say and do whatever toxic thing they want to do. You only help them accomplish their goal by making posts like this and showing them that they got under your skin.

    Post about more important things... like Hangman's Trick, Mori's, keys, or Matchmaking.

  • This is actually hilarious.


    Please, spare all of us some grief and delete this.

  • In the remedial classes you took did they teach you two wrongs make a right?

  • The amount of people justifying this player and dismissing OP just because he plays with his friends is pathetic.

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152648#Comment_1152648

    There is no bias to be found here.

    SWF is game breaking, giving you advantages the gameplay and balance doesn't account for. It is toxic, disruptive and its funny how you see yourself as some victim in all of this when u play with this toxic advantage.

    "The killer told everyone he 4k my SWF even with all our advantage with comms! i couldn't stand for that!"

    Did you genuinely sign up for the forums just to whine about SWF in a thread where what the player (in this case, the killer) in question did was so over the top that there's no sensible reason in the universe to defend what they did?

    If you consider SWF as inherently toxic as you make it seem just find another game to play, your mindset is clearly incompatible with any direction DBD will ever take and you will forever be unhappy with the game.

  • @oxygen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152908#Comment_1152908

    Did you genuinely sign up for the forums just to whine about SWF in a thread where what the player (in this case, the killer) in question did was so over the top that there's no sensible reason in the universe to defend what they did?

    If you consider SWF as inherently toxic as you make it seem just find another game to play, your mindset is clearly incompatible with any direction DBD will ever take and you will forever be unhappy with the game.

    Swf isn't even toxic it's just harder. But I'm sure we've all seen high level killers wipe the floor with it. People just like to find any and all excuses to blame for their hard time rather than admit they just aren't that experienced.

  • That is some [bad word] stuff.

    To think anyone goes out of their way just to brag or throw dirt on someone in exchange for 5mins of glory or just to feel better.

    Even worse is all these people in this post thinking you're actually the "bad guy", because you play in SWF. lmao

  • This is the greatest story that's come out of these forums so far. I'd give that Pig player props for having such an insane level of pettiness. That takes dedication and I can respect that.

  • Since when was 4king as Pig without tunneling/camping an acheievement?

  • I read usual SWF red ranks and didnt need to read no more, basically a bait page. Just GITGUD! i beat your whole team runs D-strike too =/

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1151858#Comment_1151858

    The lion believes everyone is of it's same kind... We're a SWF who play FOR FUN, never bring or brought toolboxes unless a challenge needs it, no flashlight spams, no DS, only one BT and we still escape...

    And, following your argument... I am a rank 1 trapper main who can 4k no problem a 4 men SWF, I'm guessing you're the one who needs to "Gitgud" if you think playing in SWF means hard games for killers pal

    Hmmm thats weird I've seen a lot of swf survivors "only play for fun" all of a sudden almost as if they were lying...

    Nah people on the internet NEVER lie

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1151858#Comment_1151858

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1151872#Comment_1151872

    So you guys didnt read the post. Where they say the camping wasnt the issue, but that they edited the pic, posted it on DBD clubs on xbox, then berated the person for calling it out.

    Yeah, SWF totally caused someone to lie and verbally assault.

    "verbally assault"

    OH LAWD, SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1151863#Comment_1151863

    "Hey baby, how'd you like to Devour my Hope? ;););)xoxoxo"

    -Dead By Daylight perks that wouldn't make for great pickup lines

    “Hey baby, we’ve got a real Bond here. If you come back to my Monstrous Shrine, I can give you a nice Diversion. The Thrilling Tremors will be Unrelenting! 🎶Pop Goes the Weasel...🎶”

  • @oxygen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152908#Comment_1152908

    Did you genuinely sign up for the forums just to whine about SWF in a thread where what the player (in this case, the killer) in question did was so over the top that there's no sensible reason in the universe to defend what they did?

    If you consider SWF as inherently toxic as you make it seem just find another game to play, your mindset is clearly incompatible with any direction DBD will ever take and you will forever be unhappy with the game.

    The only thing over the top here is the survivor ego that couldn't handle a clearly photoshoped picture that depicts a red rank SWF to die against the pig who is far from the strongest killer in this game.

    Defending SWF only makes you toxic BTW.

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153246#Comment_1153246

    The only thing over the top here is the survivor ego that couldn't handle a clearly photoshoped picture that depicts a red rank SWF to die against the pig who is far from the strongest killer in this game.

    Defending SWF only makes you toxic BTW.

    I'd say defending a liar is worse. :P

  • It's narcissism plain and simple.

    We had a streamer earlier doing just that, they had a decent amount of views too.... They were also the same person Scott Jund was talking about; so I can't say their name but they basically just sandbagged us 100% intentionally and sided with the killer.

    There are so many toxic players in this game it's crazy.

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153246#Comment_1153246

    The only thing over the top here is the survivor ego that couldn't handle a clearly photoshoped picture that depicts a red rank SWF to die against the pig who is far from the strongest killer in this game.

    Defending SWF only makes you toxic BTW.

    The very act of photoshopping a fake match result in any game and then trying to pretend it's real is so hilariously over the top and silly no matter the context. Wouldn't call it toxic, just leaves me wondering why on earth anyone would actually decide to spend their time doing something like that, so it gave me a good laugh 😄

    And if you think "defending SWF" (do you mean SWF as a concept? as a game mode existing in DBD?) is inherently toxic we clearly have definitions of the term "toxic" that are about as different as they could get. I don't know what else to say, I heavily disagree and think it devalues a term (toxic) that is already more or less just a meaningless buzzword even more.

  • thE PIg DiD NoTHiNg wrONg yoU OBviOuslY BullIEd HEr fiRst


    /s

  • @Vampirox said:

    I read usual SWF red ranks and didnt need to read no more, basically a bait page. Just GITGUD! i beat your whole team runs D-strike too =/

    This is sarcastic. Right?

  • @oxygen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1155528#Comment_1155528

    The very act of photoshopping a fake match result in any game and then trying to pretend it's real is so hilariously over the top and silly no matter the context. Wouldn't call it toxic, just leaves me wondering why on earth anyone would actually decide to spend their time doing something like that, so it gave me a good laugh 😄

    And if you think "defending SWF" (do you mean SWF as a concept? as a game mode existing in DBD?) is inherently toxic we clearly have definitions of the term "toxic" that are about as different as they could get. I don't know what else to say, I heavily disagree and think it devalues a term (toxic) that is already more or less just a meaningless buzzword even more.

    Yes it is hilarious thats why its so funny that OP made this thread to complain over something so unimportant. OP has a ego problem tbh.

    Toxic is a very real word and it will only get more prevalent and important in our society to describe problems, like SWF seeing how gamebreaking it is.

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1155594#Comment_1155594

    Yes it is hilarious thats why its so funny that OP made this thread to complain over something so unimportant. OP has a ego problem tbh.

    Toxic is a very real word and it will only get more prevalent and important in our society to describe problems, like SWF seeing how gamebreaking it is.

    Nah, I just wanted to share, I think it was a funny story and an exposed player so... And about the title, I select specific titles to drag people into my posts, don't stay with titles too much.

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152173#Comment_1152173

    There is nothing a "toxic killer" can do that a SWF doesn't do by default.

    Even if its just casual buddies login into their xbox playing together they are still more toxic then anything a killer can do ingame.

    Who hurt you? Because that logic SCREAMS emotional damage.

  • @manytimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152274#Comment_1152274

    SWF with comms, (skype, discord) is top tier toxicity yes.

    Wow losing as a SWF is toxic? This has GOT to be a troll account.

  • Only on a game like dead by daylight would this happen lol

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152289#Comment_1152289

    Wow losing as a SWF is toxic? This has GOT to be a troll account.

    Playing as SWF is toxic, giving you advantages the game isn't balanced for.

    And if u still lose as SWF, boosted. Big times.

1 2 ›