Who's your "Oh right I forgot about him" character?
Mines would be both Ace and Adam, seriously I doubt many people remember Ace
Mines would be both Ace and Adam, seriously I doubt many people remember Ace
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The funny thing here is that I straight up came to this post to say either Adam Francis or Tapp. Then, while reading your post, my first thought was, "who's Adam?" So I guess I'm gonna have to say Adam.
You know, that one guy.
How am I supposed to remember?
Oh yeah, that guy...
What was his name again? I can't remember. It's right on the tip of my tongue.
Jeff, plague, hag and trapper
Tapp, which is funny because he's the Survivor I'm currently leveling up.
The Oni,. Everything he does, Billy does better. The one thing Oni had was his ultra rare glove addon that showed survivor auras, but then it got nerfed pretty hard
Adam. God he's rare lol. Jeff too.
Definitely Hag and Adam, which is crazy because I run his perks all the time. Love getting fed pebbles all day long, crunch crunch, munch munch
A pebble a day keeps the doctor away
Adam or Jeff.
With Adam I think everybody but the two Adam mains kind of forgot he existed.
As for Jeff I haven't seen a Jeff in my games since November when I'm watching YouTube videos or strolling through the survivor selection screen for a daily I remember oh yeah he exists.
Seriously, Jeff? I see him all the time on PS4.
Because he's my main. D:
Never play Ace and never bought Adam or Steve.
I think I maybe know who you're talking about, but I'm not quite sure I remember him either, I think his name started with "C"? or was it "K"?
Adam. Or the cursed Quinten.
I can remember Jeff as he's pretty much the only survivor that I can cosplay.
Adam, Tapp, and Quentin.
I literally had to check the wiki because I couldn't remember about Adam.
Adam
ah yes
Who's Adam?
I forget about Adam a lot, sadly. He's such a neat character and has fun perks too, but I just...forget.
I play Ace, Quentin, and Tapp all the time, and Jeff quite a bit too, so I don't forget about them.
The one i can't think of at the moment but once i see him/her ill recognize them instanly.
Adam is the only survivor I forget sometimes, bad/forgettable perks, basic look and backstory, and little cosmetics.
Mine is Quentin.
But if "Forgotten" was an official title only one character could earn, it's gotta be Adam.
Ash ever since they nerfed his perk and Adam since he doesn't have anything great anymore.
Adam and Legion
No one. I literally remember every character off by heart
Probably Nurse, since I saw her once, maybe twice, in February.
Jeff as well. I haven't seen that hobo in ages.
Yes I know... I almost have it in mind give me a min!...
Quentin & Plague.
Definitely Quentin, for I never played him.
Jeff, Adam, Tapp.
I don't see them often.
I do know all characters and perks by heart though.
Legion and Laurie
*sees post* Aha, Adam is a great answer, I'm sure many will agr- *sees answers* Well, looks like no one likes Adam...Also haow could your forget mah boi jesus
Quentin, Adam and Jeff.
Adam and Jeff being mostly unplayed is the reason I maxed out both's perks. They're both such a rarity that I'm always surprised when I play with someone else using them.
But yeah I'd probably go with Tapp or Quentin. People care/know so little about Tapp that when you call a Tapp "David" they're confused thinking you're talking about David King, when there's no King in the match.
It’s mainly just Adam that I forget exists.
Seeing so many say Jeff makes me a sad Jeff main. :c
Oni
Adam lol.
Jeff and Ash
Nurse saw one a few nights ago it was like seeing a Unicorn.
I think he was a med student or something
Steve
For a while, I thought the ST chapter was just Nancy and Demogorgon then remembered "Hey, Steve exists"
I play literally everyone (even the ones I dislike... looking at you Jane, Nea, Nurse and Hillbilly), so I don't forget people.
The fact that no one can remember Adam makes me sad. He's the best character that no one acknowledges.