That's it. I quit killer. Uninstalled

I'm tired I really am of being bullied and taunted by these toxic survivors who have infinate magic power over killers.

Facing people 15 ranks away from me. 3 minute gens are done I only have one hook... screw this. I watch this guy on the hook and they dead hard and tank hits for saves and even if I outplay them and pull the next guy off its Decisive strike again ! Its sprint burst and adrenaline again. Heals heals heals mindless scooby doo loops around a hay bale and I cant run stab puke or hatchet anyone because like a superhuman they dodge every wind up. They tbag past every throw

I sweat and I sweat and follow every youtube I win chases faster I use ultra rare add ons i slug I tunnel i camp i play dirty oh so ######### dirty. I practice shots in kyf

2 healthstates with 4 perks and a tool each that instantly heal someone who already has 3 hookk lives and I'm suppose to kill people who can literally waste an entire minute circling an haybail.

i tape my tv for hatchet sights

Theres no end to these second chance perks and saves.

I set timers for hooks. I poor over every inch of these forums and the wiki and memorized perks.

There is no horror anymore.

There is no balance.

Loops are frustrating, gens fly.

I've got 2k-3k hours since launch longtime player longtime payer and I'm out.

Your survivors ques just got alittle bit longer

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • To the OP - I understand your frustration. I really do. HOWEVER, killer isn't impossible. Or rather, not as impossible as you make it seem. I hate to be this guy, because I usually detest the guy who says this, but there is an element of "git gud" that does apply here. I will confess right now, I didn't read your whole post, because it seems like I've seen it all before.

    I get it. Killer can be frustrating, and even when you are better at it, you'll end up still getting smashed upon at times (though, significantly less), but that happens to even the best killer mains. That all being said, even when you do get better, more times than not, you're going to have to sweat to get the job done, which is the main underlying issue. Killer isn't fun for everyone, because most people don't play a video game (especially one like this, which for all intents and purposes is basically a party game) to play super sweaty mcsweatlord.

    If you take the time to get better, you'll lose less. You'll never stop losing no matter what, because sometimes a team is just so well coordinated it's crazy (though, seal team 6 coordinated teams aren't that common); but when you start to win against better and better teams, it is EXTREMELY rewarding; and it's a feeling of rewarding and accomplishment that playing survivor (don't @ me, cause I'm right) will never get you. Simply because survivor doesn't take the sheer amount of strategy and good plays that killer does.

    Take a break, but don't quit my dude.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    What do you want to hear? GitGud? Or just Bye? Noone cares for unreasonable rants.

    You will care as your wait times keep increasing!! I’m sure your one of the survivors that come in with your toolboxes and your toxic swf that has memorized every loop and pallet, then exploits the game! There seems to infinite exploits to the game that you and your swf team seem to have. Then complains when your tunneled. I can tell this by your arrogance and the way you respond. Your that player that has ruined the game and the community!!!

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1114721#Comment_1114721

    Too much time.

    That's the problem.

    Half the stuff that's being fixed now should have started months after the games launched. Now ALL the issues are piling on at once, overwhelming the devs.

    This is what happens when you focus on marketing for newer players than try to maintain your current ones.

    It also doesn’t help that developer that is hired to balance the game is one of those entitled little survivors!

  • I call BS on your a——! You only play survivor! I love when someone like you responds with “I play killer too lol” I have a platinum in this game and I agree with the OP 100 percent!!! I’m someone that actually does play both sides. You kind of have to be able to do that when earning a platinum. Im sure your next response is “ I have a platinum too”! Lol either way fking learn to lose the killer and not spiral them into your broken loops that you have memorized with every pallet ! Stop exploiting the game!!! Maybe then you wont have longer wait times. It’s survivors like you that have ruined the game and the community. Your responses just shows that!

  • if you were all smart your wouldn't buy the dlc, force the devs to work!

    i want my god damn fixes too many errors

  • @Frankie said:

    To the OP - I understand your frustration. I really do. HOWEVER, killer isn't impossible. Or rather, not as impossible as you make it seem. I hate to be this guy, because I usually detest the guy who says this, but there is an element of "git gud" that does apply here. I will confess right now, I didn't read your whole post, because it seems like I've seen it all before.

    I get it. Killer can be frustrating, and even when you are better at it, you'll end up still getting smashed upon at times (though, significantly less), but that happens to even the best killer mains. That all being said, even when you do get better, more times than not, you're going to have to sweat to get the job done, which is the main underlying issue. Killer isn't fun for everyone, because most people don't play a video game (especially one like this, which for all intents and purposes is basically a party game) to play super sweaty mcsweatlord.

    If you take the time to get better, you'll lose less. You'll never stop losing no matter what, because sometimes a team is just so well coordinated it's crazy (though, seal team 6 coordinated teams aren't that common); but when you start to win against better and better teams, it is EXTREMELY rewarding; and it's a feeling of rewarding and accomplishment that playing survivor (don't @ me, cause I'm right) will never get you. Simply because survivor doesn't take the sheer amount of strategy and good plays that killer does.

    Take a break, but don't quit my dude. Get better, and serve up a heaping helping of [BAD WORD] to survivors in the future.

    Oh look another entitled survivor! I have a platinum and I did “git Gud” I agree with the OP! Why don’t you do us a favor and stop exploiting the game! Maybe then you won’t have longer wait times!!! Congrats on ruining the game and the community! Btw- git Gud playing survivor and learn how to play how the game was supposed to be played.

  • I have recently considered uninstalling the game too.

    Just to be free of all the crappery that comes with DBD.

    I enjoy horror more than I don this actual game, and have spent a great deal of money and time on it, but at the end of the day it's having fun that matters.

  • @Gamer29 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1114547#Comment_1114547

    You will care as your wait times keep increasing!! I’m sure your one of the survivors that come in with your toolboxes and your toxic swf that has memorized every loop and pallet, then exploits the game! There seems to infinite exploits to the game that you and your swf team seem to have. Then complains when your tunneled. I can tell this by your arrogance and the way you respond. Your that player that has ruined the game and the community!!!

    Youre so far off with your conclusion, its just showing what I said.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    You'll get the usual 'Ok bye then'/''see you next week'/go play CIV' comedians...

    But I'm one of the people who understand.

    This game is utterly screwed up in just about every respect.

    Whether it be match-making, balancing, queue times, bugs, exploits, connection, the community...it's all overly abhorrent.

    The bottom line:

    The game is not fun.

    Actually, the game is very fun. At least to me.

    Dont speak for everyone just because you're sour about something. 🤷‍♀️

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1114486#Comment_1114486

    Actually, the game is very fun. At least to me.

    Dont speak for everyone just because you're sour about something. 🤷‍♀️

    "Actually the game is very fun." + "At least for me."

    Ok is that the way we do things now? "In my opinion"/"for me"/"I personally"...these should be tagged with any statement which has an opinion expressed but could be, in the eyes of some, seen as fact.

    In that case, here goes:

    The game is not fun. At least for me.

    Oh sorry, nearly forgot:

    🤷‍♀️

  • Killer is easier now than it was at release. Killers nowadays are so soft.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115880#Comment_1115880

    "Actually the game is very fun." + "At least for me."

    Ok is that the way we do things now? "In my opinion"/"for me"/"I personally"...these should be tagged with any statement which has an opinion expressed but could be, in the eyes of some, seen as fact.

    In that case, here goes:

    The game is not fun. At least for me.

    Oh sorry, nearly forgot:

    🤷‍♀️

    Well at least you finally understand that one person doesnt dictate fun for everyone. Those who are having fun, enjoy it. Those who dont should leave and not bring everyone else down. 🤷‍♀️

    I think you ACTUALLY got my point, even if you want to hide it in synicysm and snyde remarks.

    Glad I got through to you though.

    <3

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115924#Comment_1115924

    Well at least you finally understand that one person doesnt dictate fun for everyone. Those who are having fun, enjoy it. Those who dont should leave and not bring everyone else down. 🤷‍♀️

    I think you ACTUALLY got my point, even if you want to hide it in synicysm and snyde remarks.

    Glad I got through to you though.

    <3

    "Those who are having fun, enjoy it. Those who dont should leave and not bring everyone else down."

    Crikey.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115931#Comment_1115931

    "Those who are having fun, enjoy it. Those who dont should leave and not bring everyone else down."

    Crikey.

    Point out the part that's wrong. I'll wait.

  • Sure, here's one:

    If people have spent money and supported it for years, they're invested in the game.

    But there could be various issues that have now made the game an experience that is not fun.

    And the same people would like those issues addressed so the game could again be a fun experience.

    They shouldn't be required to leave if they don't enjoy the current state of the game.

    🤷‍♀️

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115944#Comment_1115944

    Sure, here's one:

    If people have spent money and supported it for years, they're invested in the game.

    But there could be various issues that have now made the game an experience that is not fun.

    And the same people would like those issues addressed so the game could again be a fun experience.

    They shouldn't be required to leave if they don't enjoy the current state of the game.

    🤷‍♀️

    That doesn't prove anything I said wrong. Were not talking about who paid and invested. At all.

    But okay, let me rebuke: if you pay for it, invest in it, and then find it not fun, what are your options?

    A- continue to play, knowing it has faults and you wont have fun, and then complain about it bringing everyone else down.

    B- dont play, either because you're not having fun and dont want to be a spoil sport, or because you're sick of the issues and want them to fix the game.

    Nobody is required to leave, but staying, knowing you're having no fun, and just being unfun to people because of it is childish.

    Both options lead back to: "enjoy it if you want, leave if you dont enjoy it, but dont drag others into it."


    Nice attempt, but it's obvious youre stubbornly sticking to the fact that because you paid for it youre entitled to every change you want, and everyone elses fun can ######### off. And I'm not gonna waste time arguing with that.

    Hope you start enjoying it again. Or at the very least stop making everyone else bothered by your bitterness.

    Good luck in the fog!

    <3

  • Not bitter. Happy guy here. 🤷‍♀️

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    I feel your pain. Playing survivor is a cake walk compared to killer. Hopefully it will change before all killers just quit and move on to other games where you actually have fun and it's not a toxic sweat fest. You practically have to play a perfect game, because if you make one mistake, it costs you the game, while survivors can make several and still escape... 🤦‍♂️

    That's true.. play dirty play perfect or it's 4 escapes. Noed is a must to get at least 1 guy with weak killers and it's not even at the lvl of DS. Many people cry about noed but noed works if survivors just rush mindlessly and forget about totems or get too confident.

    4 survivors with DS is the real demon, BT after gens are done (should only work before as it gives a guaranteed escape), and none survivor talks about changing that.

  • I know that killer games tend to be either really fun or really bad. As a person who has had both and seen my fair share of toxic survivors I must say that toxic survivors are truly braindead.

    After all, if everyone left is playing survivor, no one is.

  • @emptyCups said:

    I'm tired I really am of being bullied and taunted by these toxic survivors who have infinate magic power over killers.

    Facing people 15 ranks away from me. 3 minute gens are done I only have one hook... screw this. I watch this guy on the hook and they dead hard and tank hits for saves and even if I outplay them and pull the next guy off its Decisive strike again ! Its sprint burst and adrenaline again. Heals heals heals mindless scooby doo loops around a hay bale and I cant run stab puke or hatchet anyone because like a superhuman they dodge every wind up. They tbag past every throw

    I sweat and I sweat and follow every youtube I win chases faster I use ultra rare add ons i slug I tunnel i camp i play dirty oh so ######### dirty. I practice shots in kyf

    2 healthstates with 4 perks and a tool each that instantly heal someone who already has 3 hookk lives and I'm suppose to kill people who can literally waste an entire minute circling an haybail.

    i tape my tv for hatchet sights

    Theres no end to these second chance perks and saves.

    I set timers for hooks. I poor over every inch of these forums and the wiki and memorized perks.

    There is no horror anymore.

    There is no balance.

    Loops are frustrating, gens fly.

    I've got 2k-3k hours since launch longtime player longtime payer and I'm out.

    Your survivors ques just got alittle bit longer

    Go play survivor. It's not as easy as you think. Change it up. I don't get why people only play killer or survivor. Play both sides so you understand what perks may be playing against you. Come on... don't just quit.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115924#Comment_1115924

    Well at least you finally understand that one person doesnt dictate fun for everyone. Those who are having fun, enjoy it. Those who dont should leave and not bring everyone else down. 🤷‍♀️

    I think you ACTUALLY got my point, even if you want to hide it in synicysm and snyde remarks.

    Glad I got through to you though.

    <3

    So, what happens when we leave and no one wants to play killer anymore because all the one-sided bs then? I guess they could add mini games for lobby wait time, because that's where your gonna spend most your time. Good luck finding matches. Nice perspective on an issue plenty of people are having buddy. You should run for mayor of turd town. 💩

  • @ChicoRockz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1114857#Comment_1114857

    Bro you really need to take a Xanax or 2. It's really not that serious. Like I said if you're playing to get your emblems when it's clearly messed up then you're doing it wrong. Stop trying to rank up when the devs themselves said it means nothing. Play the game to have fun and not "win". Because if you're trying to "win" on either side I can almost assure you you're blood pressure will go through the roof. Because on the survivor side you can get hamburgers with eyes as teammates or get tunneled or get camped on hook etc. It goes both ways man. Just play the game for fun and not "wins" and your life will be a lot less stressful.

    well said. I go in as survivor and have fun, play the game different ways and have fun with it lol. I could care less if I die in the end cause I had FUN. on the other hand we have some schmucks that hide behind trees and grass the entire match watching their teammates have fun and die, and leave in the end, but win right? but did you have fun? LOL. they may as well go play blackout , hide the entire match to be the last guy standing for that final win, which would be by luck. did you have fun camping for an entire 40 mins?

    I know hes referring to killer, but same with killer have fun try to do things differently, I'm happy even with no kills, hooking gets alot points and your playing to have fun. hook them slug them, mori... people tend to get really angry when they bring special offerings and addons then lose them in the game with no "win". did you have fun? cause if you had fun I promise those addons and offerings wouldnt be so detrimental to use and lose

  • i've been contemplating it recently; i try to play Nurse on Xbox and if I have a bad game I get griefed to hell during and after the game. Alot of the times I feel like I played decent, winning chases in a timely manner, but gens just fly and I feel like it's pointless to try. Even with range add ons I can't navigate around most maps quick enough to "just apply pressure" and actually down people.

    yes i could play a normal m1 killer and merciless but that's not a challenge anymore

    moral of the story

    get off my ######### ass

  • @emptyCups said:

    I'm tired I really am of being bullied and taunted by these toxic survivors who have infinate magic power over killers.

    Facing people 15 ranks away from me. 3 minute gens are done I only have one hook... screw this. I watch this guy on the hook and they dead hard and tank hits for saves and even if I outplay them and pull the next guy off its Decisive strike again ! Its sprint burst and adrenaline again. Heals heals heals mindless scooby doo loops around a hay bale and I cant run stab puke or hatchet anyone because like a superhuman they dodge every wind up. They tbag past every throw

    I sweat and I sweat and follow every youtube I win chases faster I use ultra rare add ons i slug I tunnel i camp i play dirty oh so ######### dirty. I practice shots in kyf

    2 healthstates with 4 perks and a tool each that instantly heal someone who already has 3 hookk lives and I'm suppose to kill people who can literally waste an entire minute circling an haybail.

    i tape my tv for hatchet sights

    Theres no end to these second chance perks and saves.

    I set timers for hooks. I poor over every inch of these forums and the wiki and memorized perks.

    There is no horror anymore.

    There is no balance.

    Loops are frustrating, gens fly.

    I've got 2k-3k hours since launch longtime player longtime payer and I'm out.

    Your survivors ques just got alittle bit longer

    Use Mmmmmbear Trap Boy

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1114735#Comment_1114735

    This could happen because the player pool is bad at the time you go to play. I have had games around 3AM on my Nintendo Switch and I was Rank 10 and had a few survivors with me 14 and lower ranks. The killer was rank 4 but I was not to upset because at that time of night I was lucky to even get players. I mean yes the rank system might and probably is broken but you also have to put into account the player base. If they have no one around your rank would you rather not play at all or just try harder. I mean it is suppose to be a game so have fun and if you need a break take a break. I have my problems with the game very much so but I also know it is just a game. I think maybe if they finally did Cross Play the player base would be bigger and getting matched with the right ranks might be easier.

    Agreed.

    Time of day dramatically affects the matchmaking. Although I've noticed at peak hours I get significantly worse games. I figured it would be better. Probably due to an influx of red ranks looking for matches. It's just frustrating and stops being fun can feel more reminiscent to working.

  • They just need to add more Killer rituals and less survivor ones.

    That way even if a killer is up against an unfair advantage the high rank will be spending more on a match with their resources and the killer will earn more since a killer needs to spend more to make a match even.

    If i am going to hit 5 matches in one night of all purple and red rank survivors using all their perks, i need to be able to use my good items and be able to replenish them quickly and survivors need to have a much harder time replenishing.

    Also let the Killer see Rank in the Lobby, the main structure of this game is that the Killer is providing the entertainment for the game plain and simple. Clever when you think about it,

    The Killer is an employee that actually paid to do their own job. Give them their tools and the matchmaking problem won't matter.

    Killers like to kill, survivors like to rank and torture killers. Let Survivors rank but bleed out their resources over time and feed them to the Killers.

    The best survivors can do it without items but a one on four match is always one on four.

  • @DocFabron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1114714#Comment_1114714

    This upcoming patch is buffing killers (not much, but its something nonetheless) and pushing the game into a healthier direction. Things take time, so I've got the devs backs.

    You heard about "sabotaging"?

  • @Spectre13 said:

    Welcome to war kid. Everyone is having a bad time playing killer even the ones who swear up and down they aren't. In a 4v1 match no matter who has the power it's a simple numbers game. More chances of survivors either out playing you or wasting your time to get 5 Gens done and open the gates by your 2-3rd hook. Even if you are some godly killer that usually gets 3-4k per match the survivors (especially red ranks) will harass and berate you to no end and the devs are no help. The ones who know don't care and the ones who care don't know.

    @Spectre13

    This is absolutely 100% wrong.

    Please stop including everyone in this statement. I play red rank survivor with plenty of killers knowing that they are doing.

    There is a huge skill gap, maybe let's discuss that.

  • @emptyCups said:

    I'm tired I really am of being bullied and taunted by these toxic survivors who have infinate magic power over killers.

    Facing people 15 ranks away from me. 3 minute gens are done I only have one hook... screw this. I watch this guy on the hook and they dead hard and tank hits for saves and even if I outplay them and pull the next guy off its Decisive strike again ! Its sprint burst and adrenaline again. Heals heals heals mindless scooby doo loops around a hay bale and I cant run stab puke or hatchet anyone because like a superhuman they dodge every wind up. They tbag past every throw

    I sweat and I sweat and follow every youtube I win chases faster I use ultra rare add ons i slug I tunnel i camp i play dirty oh so ######### dirty. I practice shots in kyf

    2 healthstates with 4 perks and a tool each that instantly heal someone who already has 3 hookk lives and I'm suppose to kill people who can literally waste an entire minute circling an haybail.

    i tape my tv for hatchet sights

    Theres no end to these second chance perks and saves.

    I set timers for hooks. I poor over every inch of these forums and the wiki and memorized perks.

    There is no horror anymore.

    There is no balance.

    Loops are frustrating, gens fly.

    I've got 2k-3k hours since launch longtime player longtime payer and I'm out.

    Your survivors ques just got alittle bit longer

    Ok bye 👋👋👋

  • I totally understand you, I don't play much of a killer, because every time I try I'm paired with people who don't know how to play anything or people who play very well. There doesn't seem to be any balance.

    When I play as a survivor, I see that some killers have no strategy, others try too hard.

    Honestly, I think there are ways to improve, I don't mind waiting a little longer for a more balanced match.

    I also think that creating a larger queue of survivors and killers to compare and match the best options can help.

  • Match making is terrible level 16 killers should never be against level 5 survivors. You all ######### about survivors being op. But you literally have perks that can show and hear where people are at all times. Have the doctor who can interrupt what ever you are doing.


    Not to mention the hit cone and "aim dressing" that works in the killers favor.

    Now you guys are getting a gun and tools are getting nerfed.

    With over 2k hours and still not getting into green ranks you should except the fact your aren't good.

  • Yeah Sabo is really #########, I will admit. At the very least, it should take 3 or 3.5 seconds.

  • @rglarson13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1114510#Comment_1114510

    This isn't entirely true.

    I don't mind getting outplayed. I'm an adult, I can handle losing. It's just a game, and it's obvious when someone is better at it than I am; I don't begrudge them their skill.

    But I hate getting taunted, teased, and bullied. Having survivors teabag, click flashlights, run up and orbit me to body block so I can't make it to a hook. Hang out at the gate just to teabag. Saying 'ggez' in chat after the game.

    Having two sweaty survivors standing at the ready to drop the pallet on my head the instant I try to pick up their friend. Okay, my mistake there, well played. But if not the pallet it's someone with a flashlight that blinds me before the animation finished so I literally have no option but to slug. And then I chase the other guy away just to have the guy on the ground pop up, because I only play against survivors with four third-level second chance perks.

    It's rude and awful, and it's the kind of thing that turns a defeat into a personal insult.

    That's the kind of experience that makes it awful for the killer.

    People complain mightily about how stuff like camping, tunneling, moris, etc, make the game unfun for survivors. But it's literally the survivors intentionally making it unfun for killers.

    I agree with a lot of what you're saying. Some players' behaviour is just so childish. I wouldn't take it personally, they just move on to the next lobby and give more of the same.

    But I honestly can't be bummed with it all. If this game wasn't horror, I wouldn't give it a second look.

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1114656#Comment_1114656

    I agree they should take all the second chance perks from the survivors. I mean after all there is 4 of them and 1 of the killer. DOWN WITH THE SURVIVORS! They should not LIVE ....or have fun. lol I mean it's only fair that killers had Hex Ruin for how long? Then NOED to stop a game dead in its tracks if the game gets to the end and they missed a totem. I mean dang those second chance perks. lol

    They should just take away all perks and let you play the most basic of games. lol jk jk

    Who said anything about all?

  • As much as I can relate to this. I do, I'm not going to stop playing, I just take breaks here and there. Unfortunately larger maps survivors have an easier time with unless you're playing a higher mobility killer, even at that, they can still hide fairly well. So unless the devs want to actually make the game a bit more balanced for both sides, I don't see killers continuing to play. I used to have long que times as killer, now it's almost instant.

  • Have a break, have a Kit-Kat or eat a Snickers cuz you're not you when you're hungry. But in all seriousness, you should probably put some time into playing another game or even giving survivor a chance, because I know that playing killer nonstop is fatiguing the mind way more than anything else in this game right now.

  • @emptyCups said:

    I'm tired I really am of being bullied and taunted by these toxic survivors who have infinate magic power over killers.

    Facing people 15 ranks away from me. 3 minute gens are done I only have one hook... screw this. I watch this guy on the hook and they dead hard and tank hits for saves and even if I outplay them and pull the next guy off its Decisive strike again ! Its sprint burst and adrenaline again. Heals heals heals mindless scooby doo loops around a hay bale and I cant run stab puke or hatchet anyone because like a superhuman they dodge every wind up. They tbag past every throw

    I sweat and I sweat and follow every youtube I win chases faster I use ultra rare add ons i slug I tunnel i camp i play dirty oh so ######### dirty. I practice shots in kyf

    2 healthstates with 4 perks and a tool each that instantly heal someone who already has 3 hookk lives and I'm suppose to kill people who can literally waste an entire minute circling an haybail.

    i tape my tv for hatchet sights

    Theres no end to these second chance perks and saves.

    I set timers for hooks. I poor over every inch of these forums and the wiki and memorized perks.

    There is no horror anymore.

    There is no balance.

    Loops are frustrating, gens fly.

    I've got 2k-3k hours since launch longtime player longtime payer and I'm out.

    Your survivors ques just got alittle bit longer

    If you are a bad killer with 3k hours, then you are the problem, enjoy coming back next month.

  • All the survivor mains saying "git good" and all that bs gonna be real salty when there waiting for a game for 3 days xD being killer is frustrating and both sides need to be respected, ppl are only going to deal with the frustration for so long before moving on

  • @CookieMan said:

    Killer is not that hard... Honestly you are getting very unlucky being paired with swfs or you are bad(which i doubt considering you supposedly have over 1k hours).

    You can't get unlucky every game lol, there is a point where he needs to accept his skill

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/132309/thats-it-i-quit-killer-uninstalled

    This never ever happens so far on the Switch then again we do not have SWF so far that I know of so most matches the killer wins and rapes everyone. I hope we never get SWF teams because I find it very unfair for the killer. I play both sides so I am no in favor of killer or survivor but when I see a SWF team bullying a killer on youtube it actually makes me mad for the killer.

    'yeah, I hope we never get survive with friends so people can't play with their friends which is the only thing that makes this abhorently boring game fun'

  • i get that your mad but why to you feel the need to make a post about it get go and take your toxicity with you. Honestly though...

  • i saw that you mentioned adrenaline when noed exists..i think deleting them both will do the trick...my opinion

  • @emptyCups said:

    I'm tired I really am of being bullied and taunted by these toxic survivors who have infinate magic power over killers.

    Facing people 15 ranks away from me. 3 minute gens are done I only have one hook... screw this. I watch this guy on the hook and they dead hard and tank hits for saves and even if I outplay them and pull the next guy off its Decisive strike again ! Its sprint burst and adrenaline again. Heals heals heals mindless scooby doo loops around a hay bale and I cant run stab puke or hatchet anyone because like a superhuman they dodge every wind up. They tbag past every throw

    I sweat and I sweat and follow every youtube I win chases faster I use ultra rare add ons i slug I tunnel i camp i play dirty oh so ######### dirty. I practice shots in kyf

    2 healthstates with 4 perks and a tool each that instantly heal someone who already has 3 hookk lives and I'm suppose to kill people who can literally waste an entire minute circling an haybail.

    i tape my tv for hatchet sights

    Theres no end to these second chance perks and saves.

    I set timers for hooks. I poor over every inch of these forums and the wiki and memorized perks.

    There is no horror anymore.

    There is no balance.

    Loops are frustrating, gens fly.

    I've got 2k-3k hours since launch longtime player longtime payer and I'm out.

    Your survivors ques just got alittle bit longer

    The survivors are single handedly killing the game with there unlimited stream of love. I am with you I know your feelings I main killer. This game is gonna keep going down hill and its the survivors fault. Congrats survivors looking n forward to the continuous posts whinging saying we can't find a match. Take a look at your work.

  • @feechima said:

    "I use ultra rare add ons i slug I tunnel i camp i play dirty oh so [BAD WORD] dirty."

    Maybe it's for the best you take an extended break or quit if you want. It sounds like you must have reached a breaking point. If the game is getting to you this badly, it might not be the right one for you.

    Spoken like a true survivor

  • @Malik1178 said:

    Sounds like someone needs to get better. See ya in the fog homie

    Back off. I can see which side your from

1 2 3 4 5