That's it. I quit killer. Uninstalled

I'm tired I really am of being bullied and taunted by these toxic survivors who have infinate magic power over killers.

Facing people 15 ranks away from me. 3 minute gens are done I only have one hook... screw this. I watch this guy on the hook and they dead hard and tank hits for saves and even if I outplay them and pull the next guy off its Decisive strike again ! Its sprint burst and adrenaline again. Heals heals heals mindless scooby doo loops around a hay bale and I cant run stab puke or hatchet anyone because like a superhuman they dodge every wind up. They tbag past every throw

I sweat and I sweat and follow every youtube I win chases faster I use ultra rare add ons i slug I tunnel i camp i play dirty oh so ######### dirty. I practice shots in kyf

2 healthstates with 4 perks and a tool each that instantly heal someone who already has 3 hookk lives and I'm suppose to kill people who can literally waste an entire minute circling an haybail.

i tape my tv for hatchet sights

Theres no end to these second chance perks and saves.

I set timers for hooks. I poor over every inch of these forums and the wiki and memorized perks.

There is no horror anymore.

There is no balance.

Loops are frustrating, gens fly.

I've got 2k-3k hours since launch longtime player longtime payer and I'm out.

Your survivors ques just got alittle bit longer

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Oberon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133371#Comment_1133371

    Wow. So, instead of arguing the points, discussing the issues, or (God forbid) apologizing for telling a new player to quit, you start posting stats.

    4ks in 2 minutes? You know what? I'm impressed. Potato survivors like that are rare.

    The reason most killers of this forum struggle is quite simply lack of skill. Easily 99% of all survivors can be downed in a few seconds yet half this forum acts like everyone was a 5 gen looper. I don't support bad killers who want the devs to balance around 4ks without skills. Either get better at the game or don't expect to 4k. Simple as.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133378#Comment_1133378

    The reason most killers of this forum struggle is quite simply lack of skill. Easily 99% of all survivors can be downed in a few seconds yet half this forum acts like everyone was a 5 gen looper. I don't support bad killers who want the devs to balance around 4ks without skills. Either get better at the game or don't expect to 4k. Simple as.

    You haven't been paying attention to high tier killer players who make videos about this have you? You aren't looking at the numbers... Are you really so deluded that you think a team of survivors who play perfectly against a killer who plays perfectly will lose? The devs have placed an entire hand on the scale in the survivors' favor. If survivors play optimally, they will always win. Always.

    Getting a 4k as a killer is not easy against good survivors; it's nigh impossible against competitive SWF. You're obviously either playing not on PC or not on the NA servers to be getting 4ks in 2 minutes. Those are just silly numbers.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133351#Comment_1133351

    I can post 2 minute 4ks at red ranks what about you?

    A 4K in two is a staged match no matter what you post. 10 seconds is the fastest you can reach the spawn on a small map.

    2 hits if they never run from you 25 seconds

    Move to a hook 30 seconds

    Another survivor stands behind him grab. Bring to hook 45 seconds

    Another survivor stands behind drag to hook 1 minute

    4th survivor grabbed at hook no chase 85 seconds

    Now at this point each of them have to give up all struggles or its literally impossible.

    A match like this at all is hard to speed run if you have stationary targets for 2 minutes in kill ur freinds.. if anyone runs at all or if you get hits instead of grabs you cant have a 2minute game.


    You cannot in any shape or form naturally have a 2 minute 4k games.

    Staged or throwing

    I recommend you be kinder in life.

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133371#Comment_1133371

    A 4K in two is a staged match no matter what you post. 10 seconds is the fastest you can reach the spawn on a small map.

    2 hits if they never run from you 25 seconds

    Move to a hook 30 seconds

    Another survivor stands behind him grab. Bring to hook 45 seconds

    Another survivor stands behind drag to hook 1 minute

    4th survivor grabbed at hook no chase 85 seconds

    Now at this point each of them have to give up all struggles or its literally impossible.

    A match like this at all is hard to speed run if you have stationary targets for 2 minutes in kill ur freinds.. if anyone runs at all or if you get hits instead of grabs you cant have a 2minute game.

    You cannot in any shape or form naturally have a 2 minute 4k games.

    Staged or throwing

    I recommend you be kinder in life.

    I sure must have a lot of talented actors work for me then as I have multiple 1-3 minute 4ks on my YT some of which contain post game screens to verify ranks. Also I refuse to be kind towards players that barely touched the game yet demand nerfs for survivors when literally everything got nerfed already including things not even killers asked for (vault angle nerf).


    When I started playing killer I had to deal with more pallets, more windows, fast vaults from any angle, pallet vacuums, real instaheals, real brand new parts, real decisive strike, exhaustion recovery WHILE SPRINTING, faster healing and I played without Ruin OR NOED and STILL won more often than I lost.


    And here we have NEW players demanding nerfs for survivors when the devs nerfed literally the entire survivor gameplay to a point where it's basically just boring to play KILLER.


    Therefore all I say is the typical "get good". Killer gameplay is blunt and easy these days.

  • SWF Team.jpg

    I feel like they are okay with it because they have no real way to prove who is and isn't using it. They kind of even say, "As a result, voice chat is not cheating. But assuming it was, how would we enforce this?". They continue to say how hard it would be to prove who is using their phones and other things for voice chat and it would turn into a mess. They cannot ban people on simple speculation so the only real option is to say, sure we are okay with it because we have no real way to combat it.

    I kind of think of it like the day when people played games like Golden Eye on N64 and looked at each other screens. How can you prove a friend looked at where you are? You can't so the only thing you can do is accept it and keep playing and getting killed.

    Once again I am not against Voice Chat but this game was not intended for it are they would have put it in from the start I feel like.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133690#Comment_1133690

    I sure must have a lot of talented actors work for me then as I have multiple 1-3 minute 4ks on my YT some of which contain post game screens to verify ranks. Also I refuse to be kind towards players that barely touched the game yet demand nerfs for survivors when literally everything got nerfed already including things not even killers asked for (vault angle nerf).

    When I started playing killer I had to deal with more pallets, more windows, fast vaults from any angle, pallet vacuums, real instaheals, real brand new parts, real decisive strike, exhaustion recovery WHILE SPRINTING, faster healing and I played without Ruin OR NOED and STILL won more often than I lost.

    And here we have NEW players demanding nerfs for survivors when the devs nerfed literally the entire survivor gameplay to a point where it's basically just boring to play KILLER.

    Therefore all I say is the typical "get good". Killer gameplay is blunt and easy these days.

    Oh good now it's a 1 to 3 minute game ?

    Physically impossible without them literally all running to meet you in the basement no chase all grabs

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133719#Comment_1133719

    Oh good now it's a 1 to 3 minute game ?

    Physically impossible without them literally all running to meet you in the basement no chase all grabs

    I think you have no idea how long 1-3 minutes are. If 2 survivors mess around the game can end in as quick as 38 seconds.


    1-3 (or an average of 2) minutes for a 4k is nothing special if survivors mess up at the start of the game which you would know if you had a little more than a few days of playtime.


    If you are really bad at the game however obviously EVERY survivor will seem like a looping god.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133985#Comment_1133985

    I think you have no idea how long 1-3 minutes are. If 2 survivors mess around the game can end in as quick as 38 seconds.

    1-3 (or an average of 2) minutes for a 4k is nothing special if survivors mess up at the start of the game which you would know if you had a little more than a few days of playtime.

    If you are really bad at the game however obviously EVERY survivor will seem like a looping god.

    Ur trolling or Ur cheating

    Or ur playing a different game because theres no way your faster then the game mechanics.

    No way can you play like that in red ranks without some serious luck of all 4 players running into you to derank.

    If all 4 players dont move. I'm talking AKF you still cant get time.


    On-hit Sprint 2 s6.0 m/s

    Successful attack cooldown 2.5 seconds.

    So a single hit can cover 12m on boost and another 4 before your cooldown is done 16m distance.

    A 4.6 killer would have to run in a straight line to overtake the speed for 10 seconds starting after the cooldown. You have to do that for each survivor for a 4k. They can litterally blow 50 seconds by just running after your first hit.

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1134044#Comment_1134044

    Ur trolling or Ur cheating

    Or ur playing a different game because theres no way your faster then the game mechanics.

    No way can you play like that in red ranks without some serious luck of all 4 players running into you to derank.

    If all 4 players dont move. I'm talking AKF you still cant get time.

    On-hit Sprint 2 s6.0 m/s

    Successful attack cooldown 2.5 seconds.

    So a single hit can cover 12m on boost and another 4 before your cooldown is done 16m distance.

    A 4.6 killer would have to run in a straight line to overtake the speed for 10 seconds starting after the cooldown. You have to do that for each survivor for a 4k. They can litterally blow 50 seconds by just running after your first hit.

    Except there's no such thing as a second hit when I'm playing Bubba and everyone fails to loop and spawns together.

  • The problem with killer at the moment, to me, is not how easy it is to get a 4k or not, or win the game, its the stress and level of skill compared to how it is on the survivor side. And right now it feels very stressful as killer, not as bad as it has been, I admit; but that does not mean it can't get better and shouldn't get better. Complacency is stagnation. And with how slowdown perks are being talked about and targeted; while the survivor combination of DS, BT, and Unbreakable is not, feels one sided. So right now it feels extra stressful to play as killer when the speed of the game keeps getting quicker and quicker without many killers having the tools to do anything about it.

  • yes this game is ######### stupid i get paired with full red rank when i was green and those dick head just teabbging and feeling they are god while i just play a bubba for fun, they are some ######### ######### ######### this damn matchmaking,

1 … 3 4 5 ›