I'd like to see a Gi (karate uniform), a King Fu outfit, a firefighter outfit, a futbol or soccer outfit, and maybe a nautical/swimming/scuba outfit (n,o not the Scoops Ahoy one). What about you, what outfits would you like to see?
I quite like the idea of having killers swap their aesthetics, wraith with hag, spirit with oni, billy with trapper, and nurse with plague are what I've come up with so far. Not only could some of these look really cool but also they could give us small backstory changes for the alternate killers, and it would play into the concept that the entity can take survivors and killers from alternate timelines.
The Plague - Morning Sickness Maternity Wear collection
Just dress her up in maternity wear stuff. Like, things expectant moms buy for no reason because they're all excited but then barf all over their clothes every time they eat something.
Unpopular Opinion: A Jeff the Killer Legion cosmetic. A kid in a white hoodie and black jeans with a twisted smile running after survivors... Coul even be explained as a halloween costume if they wanted. : D
And give that set a kitchen knife.
Also, maybe some more Lovecraftian looks for killers. That would be cool.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah a person of culture
Roller Derby themed Survivors? That would be fantastic. Jane, Feng, Kate and Nancy all in proper attire.
The iconic Johnny Depp crop top look from A Nightmare on Elm Street. Available for all chars, including killers.
I have been wanting Killer inspired clothes for survivors!
I also want Pre-Entitiy Killer skins, before they became ugly.
Shirtless Wraith.
Already exist
I wanted some kind of devil skin for Spirit. Red skin, hooves, horns, a tail, maybe fangs (something like Oni). And of course, a pitchfork weapon.
Also I would like to see some sort of modern skin for Plague. IDK what it could be, but give her something from the now time.
Oh and of course, Hat Man Freddy.
I want Grandma Laurie Strode!
Iโd buy it
It could be part of a collection, have another survivor in a black suit and glasses and a killer with an alien skin; wraith maybe?
If that actually happened. That would be a Quentin outfit ๐๐
Sherriff Cowgirl Kate, with the hat on please!
I quite like the idea of having killers swap their aesthetics, wraith with hag, spirit with oni, billy with trapper, and nurse with plague are what I've come up with so far. Not only could some of these look really cool but also they could give us small backstory changes for the alternate killers, and it would play into the concept that the entity can take survivors and killers from alternate timelines.
^ this for laurie
I thought of a pretty good one.
The Plague - Morning Sickness Maternity Wear collection
Just dress her up in maternity wear stuff. Like, things expectant moms buy for no reason because they're all excited but then barf all over their clothes every time they eat something.
Cowboys and cowgirls, real darky/badass ones
beach/summer outfits for all survivors, mostly just for shirtless steve
I created this nea skin, that I really hope one day gets added, sure I am not the best artist but would love to have it in game
Ninja outfit.
And
Unpopular Opinion: A Jeff the Killer Legion cosmetic. A kid in a white hoodie and black jeans with a twisted smile running after survivors... Coul even be explained as a halloween costume if they wanted. : D
And give that set a kitchen knife.
Also, maybe some more Lovecraftian looks for killers. That would be cool.
Doesnt trapper have an ocean inspired one already? Same with Billy?
Yes, I own the Trapper one. Love that mask to bits.
A shame it's Auric Cells only.
Pajama Dwight or Uninstall
Prestige on more clothes.