My actual favorite from the movies would be Myers, but in the game its Freddy. I'm actually fairly good with him.
Only if they would reduce the sleep transition from 7 seconds to 6 seconds and then give his Red Paint Brush no movement reduction. Ultra rare add ons should be ultra rare, and they are, but should have 0 drawbacks.
Love everything about the Halloween chapter. Favorite survivor, favorite map, and one of my favorite killers! Not to mention the movie is definitely one of my all-time favorite horror movies.
Myers. The slow methodical way to play him with the stalking and the terror that survivors get when they see evil within III hit. Ok, I may be a little sadistic.
Definitely Michael Myers. The most balanced of the licensed killers. Genuinely creepy. I love that they incorporated the John Carpenter Halloween score into the game for him.
I am always happy when I end up in a Michael lobby.
Freddy is too weak. Michael is cool but his perks are trash. Pig is fairly weak & her perks aren't good. Leatherface has good perks and has an easy one-hit down.
I like Freddy because of the movies and his character and how original his method for Killing people is and his awesome original weapon, but in game, DbD ruins him.
Freddy Main for sure over here! I like Myers, but I truly enjoy playing Freddy. Like mentioned above, adjustments to the Ultra Rare Addons and reducing the Dream Transition from 7 to 6 seconds seems fair. He needs some love...
So much pleasure to play the pig, and more than, when you have a trapped last survivor! I actualy love playing with the last, force him finish a gen so his helmet active, and watching him trying to find the right jigsaw box. And let them escape if they win. 8-)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pig mains arise o/
Freddy mains REPRESENT
Why isn't there an option for all of them? Because i love them four.
MM taking it by a landslide ;D
My actual favorite from the movies would be Myers, but in the game its Freddy. I'm actually fairly good with him.
Only if they would reduce the sleep transition from 7 seconds to 6 seconds and then give his Red Paint Brush no movement reduction. Ultra rare add ons should be ultra rare, and they are, but should have 0 drawbacks.
Leatherface is op.
Freddy Krueger for the characer itself but I think he could have been executed better.
Mechanics wise Myers. Such a good chapter IMO.
Wonder which is my favorite... xD
Leatherface is easiest to use, and the chainsaw downs are very rewarding, Michael is a close second though.
Love everything about the Halloween chapter. Favorite survivor, favorite map, and one of my favorite killers! Not to mention the movie is definitely one of my all-time favorite horror movies.
Lil Mikey Myers.
Mike Myers can still oneshot people with a tombstone. I rest my case.
Miss Piggy! Loved her in the movies so it's kinda nice being able to play with her. Love her mechanics too
Gotta love hotboi myers.
But the fact that more people love freddy than leatherface is a bit concerning ;w;
Myers is really cool.
LF and Freddy are too weak to be favorites.
Pig is cool and all but Myers by far is the most fun I have.
Who doesn't love easily pulling Survivors off gens and scaring them.
Michael Myers, the man, the myth, tHE LEGEND
Myers. I like him.
Interesting how more players like Freddy then Leatherface.
Poor boy was just used for his chili.
Myers. The slow methodical way to play him with the stalking and the terror that survivors get when they see evil within III hit. Ok, I may be a little sadistic.
i really like the Pig. You can suck the entire game. but the late game is her thing
Piggy is decent.
But Myers gets the cup.
The devs nailed the atmosphere of the films with Myers and none of the other licensed killers come close to how well executed he was.
Daddy Myers!
I absolutely love Myers. Played right, he can be extremely scary for most survivors. I actually feel as if im in a place of power while playing him.
Fred Head Here.
Definitely Michael Myers. The most balanced of the licensed killers. Genuinely creepy. I love that they incorporated the John Carpenter Halloween score into the game for him.
I am always happy when I end up in a Michael lobby.
Freddy is too weak. Michael is cool but his perks are trash. Pig is fairly weak & her perks aren't good. Leatherface has good perks and has an easy one-hit down.
Oink Oink
Myers
Myers is just too fun to play. Hands down one of the most unique powers and be it as simple as looking at people.
Michael Myers is hands down the best of the 4, but Leatherface has the best teachable perks of all 4.
Freddy just because he is so different to the other killers and when you get a kill its so satisfying.
Sweater boi, of course! His "end game" is the best!! XD
"Welcome to my nightmare!" - Freddy Krueger
Well, Krueger is a super cool character (Because Krueger) however it would be nice if you'd buff him a little bit a lot
I like Freddy because of the movies and his character and how original his method for Killing people is and his awesome original weapon, but in game, DbD ruins him.
I love the Pig. I have the most fun spooking survivors with her.
pig all the way
I can't pick. I love them all.
Freddy Main for sure over here! I like Myers, but I truly enjoy playing Freddy. Like mentioned above, adjustments to the Ultra Rare Addons and reducing the Dream Transition from 7 to 6 seconds seems fair. He needs some love...
So much pleasure to play the pig, and more than, when you have a trapped last survivor! I actualy love playing with the last, force him finish a gen so his helmet active, and watching him trying to find the right jigsaw box. And let them escape if they win. 8-)
He's my only P3 50 killer. And the only P3 killer I have and also the only killer past P2.
I gotta say, I love playing the toasted trashy boi
The perfect DLC