I like Michael the most and after Michael comes Freddy. I just hope they will someday get at least one new outfit...cause these ones are getting a bit boring
I love to creep people of with Pggie-pig Amanda. The survivors are running away like chicken without head xD
If I could play good with Myers he would be another favourite quarreling with Amanda about the first place in my rating xD
I play all of them a decent amount, but I’ve gotta go with Michael. After all, he’s the reason I found out about this game and bought it in the first place!
Pig is not best, leatherface is decent, freddy is freddy and michael, I mean who remembers the time when there was only Myers 80% of games, times before doctor came.
Leatherface as he's my favorite in the movie's. Plus get him to P3 and he looks the best. Having a face mask from each survivor is nice. Also 2 of the best perks killer wise in the game. Now if we could only get his suit...
I love Micheal, and even Freddy. But I love the gameplay design of the pig, and how it induces the same feeling of unwinnable decisions that the saw series is based on.
Pig is my waifu for laifu, so glad they got Amanda Young in, I love John Kramer..but then you wouldn't get to see a crazy chick crouch-walking around with a nice butt.
While I believe that Myers is not only the most ballanced killer but the most fun to play against, I have a real big soft spot in my heart for The Pig. There is just something so satisfying about ambushing a survivor or getting a RBT kill. Ms. Piggy for life
Pig doesn´t have a one-hit like M. Myers but because of her traps she prevents survs from doing gens and force them to run around the map and are easy targets for attack!
Freddy and Michael. I like Freddy More because if you Do well with him, that shows that you can do it with every Killer or that you face the worst Survivors
myers is a really solid killer. Freddy's a joke, his power is the equivalent of no mither (it makes it harder to win). The pig is made to be scummy. You put a trap on their head so for the rest of the game you can patrol the boxes until the survivor dies. Essentially she's made for tunnelling. Leatherface is another version of the pig but worse. A terrible killer accept for camping, that really skilled strat. Everyone with common sense knows if you constantly go round corners sticking close to a the wall, leatherface cant hit you with the chainsaw so they just get salty and stand at the hook, chainsaw at the ready. Please devs stop creating things like insidious, no mither, and trashy killer powers without giving the power thought.
@Nosferatu said:
Freddy is too weak. Michael is cool but his perks are trash. Pig is fairly weak & her perks aren't good. Leatherface has good perks and has an easy one-hit down.
Yeh an easy 1 hit down against clueless survivors in the grey ranks. its not exactly easy if the survivors know what they're doing.
Piggy. I find her mechanic one of the fun ones and allows you to drag the game out for more blood points. I can only imagine the type of skins they could add for her if they were given the ability to.
Although I can't deny that Michael is a far more interesting killer mechanically, as is the Pig, I can't help but vote for Freddy. He's my favorite slasher of all time and he has a lot of potential to be a very fun ambush killer depending on how they handle him going forward. (Yes, I'm a fanboy).
Freddy: the Zen like charakter design helps with accepting losses; and if they go full tryhard and genrush him? then just go afk and deny them the points like they deny them from you. ( as a bonus you get less salt in post game chat and from time to time a ragequitter)
side not: hope there is a Robert Englund skin for freddy one day
Honestly, I bet these votes are solely based on the killers tier ratings and viability as opposed to actual character appreciation. Otherwise I feel like Freddy would be receiving a vast larger amount of love.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure I am going for Myers, what a great character.
I like Michael the most and after Michael comes Freddy. I just hope they will someday get at least one new outfit...cause these ones are getting a bit boring
I love to creep people of with Pggie-pig Amanda. The survivors are running away like chicken without head xD
If I could play good with Myers he would be another favourite quarreling with Amanda about the first place in my rating xD
I play all of them a decent amount, but I’ve gotta go with Michael. After all, he’s the reason I found out about this game and bought it in the first place!
Pig is not best, leatherface is decent, freddy is freddy and michael, I mean who remembers the time when there was only Myers 80% of games, times before doctor came.
By my opinion, I would rate my favorite licensed killers:
1. Sharp Hand Joe
2. chili man
3. creepy fella
4. squealer
yes
the league must be formed
Give me some love!
Count me in! Freddy main here! Once you get the hang of him, he can be pretty strong with the right build. I just have so much fun using him...
Can't choose only one. I like LF and Pig.
No killer can defeat Carl Kolchak, The Night Stalker

https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLAPGcD5LGrp7PGyKooDu0_ru4zgBUuT9b
I like the character design of Leatherface more than the others.
The Piggy because its so rewarding to attach a reverse bear trap to a looper when you finally catch them
I love Micheal, and even Freddy. But I love the gameplay design of the pig, and how it induces the same feeling of unwinnable decisions that the saw series is based on.
Pig is my waifu for laifu, so glad they got Amanda Young in, I love John Kramer..but then you wouldn't get to see a crazy chick crouch-walking around with a nice butt.
Reverse bear trap can help to slow down the generator process.
Myers for me great items in bloodweb more options
While I believe that Myers is not only the most ballanced killer but the most fun to play against, I have a real big soft spot in my heart for The Pig. There is just something so satisfying about ambushing a survivor or getting a RBT kill. Ms. Piggy for life
Man I love them all but my favorite has to be Myers, he’s just too fun. I enjoy playing Freddy a lot lately, I don’t see why he gets so much hate.
Pig doesn´t have a one-hit like M. Myers but because of her traps she prevents survs from doing gens and force them to run around the map and are easy targets for attack!
Pig is probably my favourite out of the liscensed Killers to play.
(Also, like the Huntress, she has that animal motif which I enjoy greatly. )
I do like the stealthy Pig, but I love the Halloween first movies and scratched mirror Myers scares the crap out of survivors
I like Freddy and The Pig, but Myers is still 1st.
Freddy~ He's one of my favorite~
Freddy and Michael. I like Freddy More because if you Do well with him, that shows that you can do it with every Killer or that you face the worst Survivors
myers is a really solid killer. Freddy's a joke, his power is the equivalent of no mither (it makes it harder to win). The pig is made to be scummy. You put a trap on their head so for the rest of the game you can patrol the boxes until the survivor dies. Essentially she's made for tunnelling. Leatherface is another version of the pig but worse. A terrible killer accept for camping, that really skilled strat. Everyone with common sense knows if you constantly go round corners sticking close to a the wall, leatherface cant hit you with the chainsaw so they just get salty and stand at the hook, chainsaw at the ready. Please devs stop creating things like insidious, no mither, and trashy killer powers without giving the power thought.
Yeh an easy 1 hit down against clueless survivors in the grey ranks. its not exactly easy if the survivors know what they're doing.
):
Piggy. I find her mechanic one of the fun ones and allows you to drag the game out for more blood points. I can only imagine the type of skins they could add for her if they were given the ability to.
Michael
Although I can't deny that Michael is a far more interesting killer mechanically, as is the Pig, I can't help but vote for Freddy. He's my favorite slasher of all time and he has a lot of potential to be a very fun ambush killer depending on how they handle him going forward. (Yes, I'm a fanboy).
the pig is the best killer jejejeejejejejejejejejejejejeejejejejejejej
MM ... just because of legit wallhacking miror :chuffed:
PIG
Leatherface is mostly my main next to Billy, Myers would definitely be third in place.
Easier to say which one is worst. Freddy is totally boring killer x)
Freddy: the Zen like charakter design helps with accepting losses; and if they go full tryhard and genrush him? then just go afk and deny them the points like they deny them from you. ( as a bonus you get less salt in post game chat and from time to time a ragequitter)
side not: hope there is a Robert Englund skin for freddy one day
Myers , spooky boy is much fun to play as and against
Amanda aka The Pig. I love her to death and back. Just something about her fits me as a player.
MICHAEL... YOU NEED TO STOP THIS MICHAEL!
Honestly, I bet these votes are solely based on the killers tier ratings and viability as opposed to actual character appreciation. Otherwise I feel like Freddy would be receiving a vast larger amount of love.
Myers because he got me into the game.
I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again: The Shape has a shape-ly booty. He t h i c c .
Also I like how everyone gets their real name/nickname except the Pig. Say it with me, folks: AMANDA YOUNG.