Amanda is Bae ... the ambush needs some TLC but the devs are giving the TLC to killers that deff deserve it and as long as the devs continue moving in this direction I'm happy because I know that Amanda will have a viable ambush attack soon<3
I really only play Freddy and Myers. That's the whole reason I got the game. To be them. To chase little ######### around and satisfyingly murder them.
Regardless of power rankings or whatever, they're fun. So much fun.
Mikey Boy and I have become one lol. I can kill with him hands down better than any other killer. Wraith is my second best. I have a small YouTube channel I posted this video where I scored NICE!!! But I can't replicate it again and don't know how you scored that high. Anyone know what the deal is? I want to know what I done to get it but can't figure it out. Any help will be greatly appreciated. To the mods.....super nice forum thanks for what you do. Link to video in question
Hard to choose, but Michael Myers wins this one ig. Not only does he have a really unique placement/style in game (aside from Freddy), he's just terrifying. Like, countless amounts of times I was minding my own business and I spot him like 15 metres away eyeing me from the side of a rock, like in the movies, lol. He may have the tiniest terror radius ever at first but there surely is a second terror radius in your own heart when you see him doing that lmao.
I also love the Pig, she also has cool features and the fact that she has no terror radius. I think that's one of the most scariest features in killers; them being visible and able to hurt you, but you not knowing if they're there because of their terror radius being almost/non-existent.
Hmm that’s a tough one! I got Freddy first and he’s been my main for a while. But I recently got Michael and I’m loving him too! I can’t wait to see what other killers we get!
Chucky would be hilarious haha Attacking our shins!
I actually like all the licensed Killers, I enjoy playing them all, but Michael is clearly the best. His abilities are perfectly brought over to the game from his movie and the limited animation just makes a spooky Killer (that Evil Within I) even more off-putting. The Pig is a close second, playing against her can make for some tense matches.
Meh, I feel like people are voting based on effectiveness rather than how cool they are. If we were all smart, we would all vote Freddy so he gets fixed 🤨
While all these killers as well as the movies they originate from are great, Halloween was the first horror movie i've ever seen. Micheal has been my fav since childhood.
I love playing against Myers, he is super creepy especially when you realize he's stalking you for who knows how long.
I enjoy playing the pig though. She may be not one of the best killers, but sneaking around and surprising suvivors is a lot of fun!
Amanda, i love the saw franchies, and i was worried when i heard they were doing a saw liscenced killer because john does in no way fit the realm of the entity, but once i learned it was amanda i was very happy with it, she fits it perfectly , every part of her being fits it, and her power is perfect for what she represents in the movies
I'm a Myers fanboy, and I think they did a pretty good job with him in the game (I'm serious btw, don't even like that stupid joke). The only aspect they took from more modern (and #########) versions of him was the height. Everything else is pure vintage Myers, including his power. I really enjoy playing EW1 only. You pair that with M&A and it's really fun for the jumpscares alone.
TEAM MIKEY! Not only is he just the creepiest to go up against—run right over someone running him with Insidious or spot the mf watching you from a window and you’ll know what I mean—but his power is the most formidable of this bunch with Freddy (now with the buff) coming in close second. Playing him correctly is so damn rewarding and it just FEELS sadistic lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gotta be Myers, the pressure you can get with him is unrivalled (Maybe Nurse or Billy have better pressure) but with BBQ and Chilli he's unstoppable.
Amanda is Bae
... the ambush needs some TLC but the devs are giving the TLC to killers that deff deserve it
and as long as the devs continue moving in this direction I'm happy because I know that Amanda will have a viable ambush attack soon<3 
I really only play Freddy and Myers. That's the whole reason I got the game. To be them. To chase little ######### around and satisfyingly murder them.
Regardless of power rankings or whatever, they're fun. So much fun.
the pig will rise
I couldnt really decide between Freddy and him, but since Freddy is so f*cking weak, i had to stick with Michael Myers.
Sry, Freddy
I knew Shape would take the cake. Who doesn't love that hulking beast?
Michael is the king.
Michael Myers all the way
The Piggie.
Really got me into playing killer with me loving the play style and all.
YOIY
If Michael Myers weren't in this game, I would have never bought it. Always loved him in any movie he shines
None they all get looped to hell
Link to video in question
Freddy are my favorite, but saddly, he's nerfed as **** > @Sloth910 said:
Moonwalk Micheal
I love almost everything i can about being Amanda!
Hard to choose, but Michael Myers wins this one ig. Not only does he have a really unique placement/style in game (aside from Freddy), he's just terrifying. Like, countless amounts of times I was minding my own business and I spot him like 15 metres away eyeing me from the side of a rock, like in the movies, lol. He may have the tiniest terror radius ever at first but there surely is a second terror radius in your own heart when you see him doing that lmao.
I also love the Pig, she also has cool features and the fact that she has no terror radius. I think that's one of the most scariest features in killers; them being visible and able to hurt you, but you not knowing if they're there because of their terror radius being almost/non-existent.
I think, Michael is the strongest and easiest od them to play, and also he is the biggest legend of them.
Chucky would be hilarious haha Attacking our shins!
Watchin' you! ⚆ _ ⚆
As my profile picture and username suggest its Michael myers aka the shape.
I actually like all the licensed Killers, I enjoy playing them all, but Michael is clearly the best. His abilities are perfectly brought over to the game from his movie and the limited animation just makes a spooky Killer (that Evil Within I) even more off-putting. The Pig is a close second, playing against her can make for some tense matches.
I don't know why I like to play pig? Maybe because you can sneak around and spook survivors? Myers is also good for that haha
Krueger because of D A R N
Myers is so well designed, whoever came up with the stalking mechanic at behaviour did a pretty good job.
In order mine would be:
While all these killers as well as the movies they originate from are great, Halloween was the first horror movie i've ever seen. Micheal has been my fav since childhood.
I love playing against Myers, he is super creepy especially when you realize he's stalking you for who knows how long.
I enjoy playing the pig though. She may be not one of the best killers, but sneaking around and surprising suvivors is a lot of fun!
Freddy is the king of tracking and tunnelling
Amanda, i love the saw franchies, and i was worried when i heard they were doing a saw liscenced killer because john does in no way fit the realm of the entity, but once i learned it was amanda i was very happy with it, she fits it perfectly , every part of her being fits it, and her power is perfect for what she represents in the movies
and as a plus, she sounds adorable
Gotta be Myers. Only legit scary killer in the game.
Michael Myers for sure
Coolest character, most fun to play even if he is broken.
I'm a Myers fanboy, and I think they did a pretty good job with him in the game (I'm serious btw, don't even like that stupid joke). The only aspect they took from more modern (and #########) versions of him was the height. Everything else is pure vintage Myers, including his power. I really enjoy playing EW1 only. You pair that with M&A and it's really fun for the jumpscares alone.
My favorite is The Pig and she was my main for a time. On the other hand, I have hated Freddy from the moment he was released and still do.
Hands down Myers. I just love how he brings the movie's feeling into the game, and playing as him is simply fun.
I wanna see a new skin for myers
Gotta be my main man Freddy although I do agree he does need a little work, i do like all licenced killers but so far freddy