Hag is usually fun but always get accused of camping if i put 1 trap down near someone whos hooked. Doctor is my favourite lately though. Shocking people is well gratifying lol
@Airtime said:
Glad to see people agree with me on the Doctor. By far the best killer and chapter IMO.
1. It had the best build up and reveal
2. An electric killer
3. Based off of a real doctor
4. Feng min.
5. The look of the treatment theatre (game play wise it sucks)
I voted Hillbilly because he is my main and the only killer i am good with but The Doctor comes in at a very close second. The Doc was what originally got me interested in playing killer. Honestly out of all the killers i feel the Doc was the most original and creative. Not to mention Mr. Carter and his laugh. You can tell he is just having a Jolly good time soaking up the suffering of the survivors. He giggles and laughs at everything.
I gotta admit that I consider Hillbilly and Nurse to be rip-off killers. Nurse = silent hill nurse and Hillbilly was kind of like a rip-off to the guy from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I know they added that guy but still...
Trapper is my man in that case
Huntress, shes from the most powerfull trio (billy,nurse,huntress) but for me the most fun to play from them.
I'm bad with billy and decent nurse, but nurse is kinda too much stressfull and I'm not really aiming for that experience.
From this list, Huntress. It's a no brainer for me. Not only I find her very well balanced while still fun to play, but also her concept design (lore, looks, personality) is beautifully crafted. Even though I don't main her, she's my cellphone wallpaper.
It was a hard choice between The Doctor and The Hillbilly.
The Doctor has everything except map mobiltiy plus he looks great and has some good cosmetics now too (black and white dapper suit, red glowing eyes, aluminium baseball bat... soo good!).
He generates points like a machine, makes skill checks harder, has an easy time locating survivors, can lock them out of using pallets, he's all round frustrating for the survivors and great fun to play as for the killer.
I love how well designed the look of The Hag is. I have literally had nighmares about her before, and she is no less scary in my dreams than in the game
Aesthetically, The Huntress is my favourite. Love that animal motif. (Despite not being able to play her very well. XwX)
Doctor is my favourite to Play. But don't tell Bunnymom. UwU
I really liked the Huntress from the get go because she was the only one with a ranged ability, however, the doctor looked so unique that I've always wanted to try him. I hope they come out with more unique killers. The hag also looks really awesome. Hopefully they'll come out with a really great bundle for all killers.
The joys of Madness from playing The Doctor; inducing his sadistic Shock Therapy; beating survivors with a glorified Cattle Prod… There's nothing that comes close to the twisted joy!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I quite like the design of The Huntress.
Doctor is bae
Zappyboi
Hag is usually fun but always get accused of camping if i put 1 trap down near someone whos hooked. Doctor is my favourite lately though. Shocking people is well gratifying lol
The Doctor chuckle is too good not to love.
we need the option: The Clown
Billy is my boi
Actually, put the Clown on here please
I love the treatment theater! Lol
Favorite original: The nurse.
Reason: Because she is the only killer capable of countering a team of SWF that knows what they are doing.
Favorite original "idea": The wraith.
Reason: I really like ambush style killers in a horror game. Too bad he is too weak right now to be worth playing.
Used to be a wraith main at launch, til nurse came out.
Doctor is love
The Nurse. I love her story and her playstyle. And she floats, that's enough for me.
Huntress is a close second, with Wraith in third place.
I just love Chainsaws xD
Billy is love. Billy is life.
I voted Hillbilly because he is my main and the only killer i am good with but The Doctor comes in at a very close second. The Doc was what originally got me interested in playing killer. Honestly out of all the killers i feel the Doc was the most original and creative. Not to mention Mr. Carter and his laugh. You can tell he is just having a Jolly good time soaking up the suffering of the survivors. He giggles and laughs at everything.
Curse you savages for picking the DR
I like the Wraith - still do - Mr BingoBongo
Hag is hag gotta love her
Well, today my favourite killer can be the Wraith but tomorrow can be the Doctor so I'm not sure.
Huntress, Wraith, and Clown. Honestly, they're all amazing! Props to BHVR!
I gotta admit that I consider Hillbilly and Nurse to be rip-off killers. Nurse = silent hill nurse and Hillbilly was kind of like a rip-off to the guy from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I know they added that guy but still...
Trapper is my man in that case
Wraith _ Ding Dong Ding Dong am I visible or not ?
:P
Huntress by far. Nice design, Fun to play, fun to play against, and strong but not broken like the Nurse. Very high skill curve.
mr. bing bong
Huntress, shes from the most powerfull trio (billy,nurse,huntress) but for me the most fun to play from them.
I'm bad with billy and decent nurse, but nurse is kinda too much stressfull and I'm not really aiming for that experience.
From this list, Huntress. It's a no brainer for me. Not only I find her very well balanced while still fun to play, but also her concept design (lore, looks, personality) is beautifully crafted. Even though I don't main her, she's my cellphone wallpaper.
Nurse for obvious reasons.
Doctor all the way
You're not lying
I love Trapper but I love Doctor just as much. It was a hard choice for me.
The Doctor will remember that.
He's just so impressive. His figurative and literal aura of dominance is rad, and I love how well he suits a baseball bat.
You've gotta add clown to this now.
I chose Mr stealthy but I'm not great and tend to play survivor more
It was a hard choice between The Doctor and The Hillbilly.
The Doctor has everything except map mobiltiy plus he looks great and has some good cosmetics now too (black and white dapper suit, red glowing eyes, aluminium baseball bat... soo good!).
He generates points like a machine, makes skill checks harder, has an easy time locating survivors, can lock them out of using pallets, he's all round frustrating for the survivors and great fun to play as for the killer.
I couldn't ask for more.
I love how well designed the look of The Hag is. I have literally had nighmares about her before, and she is no less scary in my dreams than in the game
The Doctor is best.
Aesthetically, The Huntress is my favourite. Love that animal motif. (Despite not being able to play her very well. XwX)
Doctor is my favourite to Play. But don't tell Bunnymom. UwU
Sally one love

I really liked the Huntress from the get go because she was the only one with a ranged ability, however, the doctor looked so unique that I've always wanted to try him. I hope they come out with more unique killers. The hag also looks really awesome. Hopefully they'll come out with a really great bundle for all killers.
Doctor. (as the icon would imply) His lore is my favorite.
I love her story and i love playing against her.
Trapper since closed beta, always a grand time.