The Hag, she was the reason I started to play this game. I love her ability to prepare the map and control the game. You have to be smart and plan before you start the chase, so the survivor will run into the traps. You also can secure basements, hooks, totems and frequently used pathways to pressure more the survivors. I love her lungeanimation, you can truly lean into the move. It feels so organic. And her Mori just looks so gorgeous! She is one killer that still can jumpscare the survivors and put the feel of horror on.
He's not on here but mine is the Clown, his laugh makes downing people so satisfying
Also he's the epitome of the angry drunk who throws bottles at people lol
I love the Nurse. I think apart from her pure difficulty, especially on console, she is absolutely amazing at pressure, she looks dope, and she’s an S Tier Killer.
The Legion After reading their back story I completely love them and I believe they are the cooler looking killers. I takes a while to get used to the power though.
my still the The Huntress but Legion my #2 now you really should put them in the poll same with the clown and the spirit
also like to say susie best Legion(green haired):) looks most crazy
Well, looking at my name, it should be obvious
Huntress is in my opinion the best killer in the game. She is human and most realistic. It's such a vivid experience playing against her. And i have to admit...I have a crush on her. I always thought crushing on fiction characters was a bit lame but the Devs did a pretty good job on her!
If you ignore the killing and nastiness, she is actually a very good looking and special woman.
Like for the Hag, the Trapper is underrated, even though he's the most basic killer of the lot. Any good player doesn't really need killer powers to get the 4 kills. Just the pressure of your traps laying around in strategic places wards off low to mid rank survivors from using some passages and windows without the buggy dead hard.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love her lungeanimation, you can truly lean into the move. It feels so organic.
And her Mori just looks so gorgeous!
She is one killer that still can jumpscare the survivors and put the feel of horror on.
The Hillbilly
He is just so fun to play
Trapper only because Spirit is not there yet, no pallet looping with him.
When is this post going to be updated?
I'd pick Legion or maybe Spirit, but since they aren't options, the Hag comes 3rd.
Surprisingly the doc and the huntress are TOP 2 most favorite, I didn't expect that.
He's not on here but mine is the Clown, his laugh makes downing people so satisfying
Also he's the epitome of the angry drunk who throws bottles at people lol
I love the Nurse. I think apart from her pure difficulty, especially on console, she is absolutely amazing at pressure, she looks dope, and she’s an S Tier Killer.
It always changes for me but right now I have been playing Trapper and yeah. I've had a lot of different mains.
The huntress is the only gud fite me
Spirit
The Hillbilly
I love new killer legion now he fast I think fast killers are good the hillbilly good legion now my best killer
I think nea the girl legion how she jump the thing for em fast she a killer now like everyone say she is
After reading their back story I completely love them and I believe they are the cooler looking killers. I takes a while to get used to the power though.
Update please
The Clown?? ;;;((
my still the The Huntress but Legion my #2 now you really should put them in the poll same with the clown and the spirit
also like to say susie best Legion(green haired):) looks most crazy
why isnt The Spirit here?
Well, looking at my name, it should be obvious

Huntress is in my opinion the best killer in the game. She is human and most realistic. It's such a vivid experience playing against her. And i have to admit...I have a crush on her. I always thought crushing on fiction characters was a bit lame but the Devs did a pretty good job on her!
If you ignore the killing and nastiness, she is actually a very good looking and special woman.
I'd chose hillbilly, but when i play him i always get a ######### map for him. I can play doctor on any map and i still get 4k and have fun.
Hag is ridiculously underrated
Not far behind Nurse in terms of strength when played by a decent person
Like for the Hag, the Trapper is underrated, even though he's the most basic killer of the lot. Any good player doesn't really need killer powers to get the 4 kills. Just the pressure of your traps laying around in strategic places wards off low to mid rank survivors from using some passages and windows without the buggy dead hard.
Hillbilly, mows crowds down, super fast ass skipper. Toggle-able NOED.
That is a dangerous statement.
We need this updated, The Spirit is my favorite killer(at least to go up against) the scare factor, the mind games, her creepy movement.
Rin yamaoka
EXACTLY! AHAHAHAHAAHA
Doctor need more performance... You don´t wanna get scocked