Glad to see people agree with me on the Doctor. By far the best killer and chapter IMO.
1. It had the best build up and reveal
2. An electric killer
3. Based off of a real doctor
4. Feng min.
5. The look of the treatment theatre (game play wise it sucks)
Looks like you listed all the killers, but as for ORIGINAL, I'd go with Trapper. Hopefully they buff the hell out of him soon. Shameful that he's so weak now.
@MysticSoul said:
Looks like you listed all the killers, but as for ORIGINAL, I'd go with Trapper. Hopefully they buff the hell out of him soon. Shameful that he's so weak now.
Original content, rather than "the first" of the killers
I was torn between trapper and wraith, but in the end I had to go with my original main, my first prestige, and the killer I had the most fun even playing as, back in the early days before nurse.
Trapper is so balanced and easy to pick up, every other original killer either has a learning curve or is just is just plain impossible (nurse). Doctor is kind of ridiculous, it's so easy to track people down, and Hag is frustrating on Lery's but other than that disappointing. Hillbilly's always somehow find me without tracking perks or without me making noise, so I have a grudge against him and so far have refused to try him.
@MysticSoul said:
Looks like you listed all the killers, but as for ORIGINAL, I'd go with Trapper. Hopefully they buff the hell out of him soon. Shameful that he's so weak now.
Original content, rather than "the first" of the killers
Oh ok, I go back to 2016 for this game so when I see 'original', I automatically think of the first killers/survivors that were added. Nvm.
Nurse; she saved the game for me. At a time where everyone was running people around infinite loops all over the place, she could negate all of the BS most survivors tried to pull on you and force them to play the game properly or die.
Huntress, her russian design just makes me love her and she seems like a grown up peter pan, she is in a body of an adult but still with a mind of a child, she probably thinks this is all a game to her
Have to pick Trapper. I've been a Trapper main since beta, and I'll be a Trapper main till the die I die. Which will probably come before any relevant changes made to him.
I play on console, and the Nurse is hard to play it feels lol.
I love the trapper perks. But Wraith is my favorite. I wish they would buff his cloak speed just a hair. I think its 115%?
Maybe make his speed 120% while cloaked. Keep everything else the way it is. He is clearly a weaker killer. No doubt about it. Just increase his cloak speed. His rework gave him a slight buff, but it wasn't enough.
The Huntress by Far. Best Chapter for its lore and voice acting and Best Killer for how she interacts with the match, her humming changes depending on the situation and she gets really frustrated.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
best killer 100% op
I love Billy. He's the only Killer I'm any good at.
If doctor didn't laugh every time he got hit with a pallet I would never use him.
I think the Doctor was the most creative of the original killers. Also poor hag no one loves her :'(
Trapper.
Glad to see people agree with me on the Doctor. By far the best killer and chapter IMO.
1. It had the best build up and reveal
2. An electric killer
3. Based off of a real doctor
4. Feng min.
5. The look of the treatment theatre (game play wise it sucks)
Looks like you listed all the killers, but as for ORIGINAL, I'd go with Trapper. Hopefully they buff the hell out of him soon. Shameful that he's so weak now.
Original content, rather than "the first" of the killers
I was torn between trapper and wraith, but in the end I had to go with my original main, my first prestige, and the killer I had the most fun even playing as, back in the early days before nurse.
Trapper is so balanced and easy to pick up, every other original killer either has a learning curve or is just is just plain impossible (nurse). Doctor is kind of ridiculous, it's so easy to track people down, and Hag is frustrating on Lery's but other than that disappointing. Hillbilly's always somehow find me without tracking perks or without me making noise, so I have a grudge against him and so far have refused to try him.
Nurse all day ;p
Oh ok, I go back to 2016 for this game so when I see 'original', I automatically think of the first killers/survivors that were added. Nvm.
Mama Babushka for sure! Hagatha is a close 2nd for me.
Nurse; she saved the game for me. At a time where everyone was running people around infinite loops all over the place, she could negate all of the BS most survivors tried to pull on you and force them to play the game properly or die.
Why isnt Nea on this list! j.k
Huntress, her russian design just makes me love her and she seems like a grown up peter pan, she is in a body of an adult but still with a mind of a child, she probably thinks this is all a game to her
Wraith. He has the potential (if they ever buff him...) to be the best killer.
Have to pick Trapper. I've been a Trapper main since beta, and I'll be a Trapper main till the die I die. Which will probably come before any relevant changes made to him.
Although I do love the Huntress, Nurse is my fav. No one catches survivors like her
Gotta go with Trapper. Not as good as he used to be, but still fun... especially when using a basement build with a diamond stone xD
I play on console, and the Nurse is hard to play it feels lol.
I love the trapper perks. But Wraith is my favorite. I wish they would buff his cloak speed just a hair. I think its 115%?
Maybe make his speed 120% while cloaked. Keep everything else the way it is. He is clearly a weaker killer. No doubt about it. Just increase his cloak speed. His rework gave him a slight buff, but it wasn't enough.
The Doctor xs 100. Everything about him is tops.
The Hag for sure!
Not the greatest but concept wise and design wise she's the best imo.
I just really love sniping with hunterrina, but the true BEST killer is nea! 8-)
Yeah, she's very defensive. ANd deadly is played correctly.
Doctor! I love to hear the screams.
The Hag obviously. Wish I could vote for 2, cause I also
Huntress 
The Doctor. The simple fact of watching survivors run around in Madness helps calm the soul after a long day.
me. Every time a shocking game against me ^^ I love when the Survivors get into madness
Nurse-Hillbilly > All.
Who doesn't love a good zappy boi.
Love me some Bing bong
i like the doctor it is just amazing to hear some screams
Trapper doesnt get enough love even with that huge smile of his.
The Huntress by Far. Best Chapter for its lore and voice acting and Best Killer for how she interacts with the match, her humming changes depending on the situation and she gets really frustrated.
Hillbilly =
Billy.
Is there any other choice ?
Trapper is the real OG of DbD. We are the face of the cover and the mechanical genius with the traps. Get on our level BillyWillies
Hag is love, hag is life
Wraith was my OG before Myers came along, used to love him for stealthy plays
Hillbilly,because at the current state of the game,it's the best way to have a chance against gen rushes,that and Nurse..
Nurse all the way. Abusing her as long as possible.
I find it so satisfying steering around maps non-stop.
Bunny Mom!
I don't play killer, but the original killers I enjoy going against the most are Wraith, Hag, and The Huntress.