The trapper he actually wasn’t the first killer I used that was the wraith. There is something about the trapper that makes it so I love using him and it isn’t his best traps because I forget he has them.
its so satisfying to outplay survivors with well placed traps with ether the camera swing forcing them down the wrong path (or into a corner) or by simply preying on their looping by trapping pallets, feels very much like I earn my kills as hag in ways I don't feel with other killers (barring nurse) since it requires good skill and mind games.
that and aesthetically she looks awesome, and its always nice to play the characters that no one else plays :chuffed:
i love billy. they could nerf him down to the ground and i'd still play him.... i'm not good though. i'm on a PS4 but i believe the term for me is an M1 billy. i mainly use the saw for transportation....
I love them all so much Nurse , Huntress , my top 2 favourite, but Doc is my bloodpoints river , and Billy Boi the mobile destroyer , that was so painfull to chose only one
I don't actually play her because she is bugged (and thus unplayable) on consoles, but Huntress is my favorite. If she wasn't completely broken I would use her over Freddy most likely because I find her ability fun to use (when it feels like it works). She is also the most interesting character-wise, because she doesn't really fit a pre-defined horror trope. And her story is more interesting that the other killers.
Hag, though Doctor is a close second. I like both because they have the ability to counter loops and herd survivors more easily, but I don't have to be a blinkmaster to use them.
I suck HARD at nurse. The last time I tried to do a nurse ritual I ended up blinking at the ground over and over while a survivor ran circles around me, and it took me five or six tries to get the last blink hit I needed.
As for playing AGAINST them, I have a love/hate relationship with both Hag and Doctor.
For Hag, I hate playing against bad Hag players. Invariably they place every trap they own and then some around the hook and always teleport back. GOOD Hags, OTOH... They are SCARY. Nowhere is safe, and every corner could be a magnet for my nose.
Against the Doc... Well, sometimes I just want to DC when I see the killer put in a puzzle piece offering. I don't actually DC (I've only ever RQ once), but I know it's probably a Distressing/Unnerving Doctor with Iridescent King and Polished Electrode. Ugh.
A Doc on a semi-open map with places that are out of range of his static field can be quite fun to go against, though.
Voted for the hag but i like a lot of them.
I just find it very enjoyable to play as the hag with Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles, i teleport to somewhere and they don't expect it, always hoping i gave them an enjoyable spook while they play .
But i really like huntress, doctor and nurse as well, they change the survivor gameplay (imo) and that's what i like.
The hag is my favorite she was the first killer I tried out(mind you I did awful the first few matches I tried her)and she is the killer I have the most game sense with I love tactical approaches in games and shes based around just that!! and Im doing really well with her now win more than I lose a match
@TheScarletPotion said:
The hag is my favorite she was the first killer I tried out(mind you I did awful the first few matches I tried her)and she is the killer I have the most game sense with I love tactical approaches in games and shes based around just that!! and Im doing really well with her now win more than I lose a match
Good job, keep it up! There's few Hag players out there so i'm always happy to see people enjoy her!
Hope you're having a nice day and have fun with your games!
I mostly play survivor so I vote from the survivor-side: The huntress is extremely fun to play against. Dodging an axe successfully always gives me a weird thrill
But since he is the Licensed killer, if i had to pick my favorite Original killer, it will be The Hillbilly. It's not because they both similar, but because i think the hillbilly power helps him to catch up survivors and maybe even downed them if you good. so i think his power is useful.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hillbilly as always
you can go fast anywhere on the map
Trapper, he is a simple killer, just putting some strategy and randoms traps over the maps it's my favorite playstyle
Though question.
They're all very much deserving of praise, but I almost choose the Nurse or the Doc instead.
I'm glad the Doctor is on the top. He might not be the strongest but he is really fun to play as.
Bing bong
doc cus he's easy mode
PRAISE THE DOCTOR.
I love The Nurse.
I had to vote huntress, but I LOVE THE HAG TOO WHY DOES SHE HAVE NO VOTES.
I just love zappyboi
Edit: The Clown may be my new favourite one
Trapper is Bae.
It's a fantastic sniper, thats cool
Definitely Mr Bing Bong Boi. There's something satisfying about hooking a survivor then cloaking- makes me feel like a boss.
Hag is my one & only love
Nurse
The Doc
Huntress has been my main since she was release, so satisfying playing her.
its so satisfying to outplay survivors with well placed traps with ether the camera swing forcing them down the wrong path (or into a corner) or by simply preying on their looping by trapping pallets, feels very much like I earn my kills as hag in ways I don't feel with other killers (barring nurse) since it requires good skill and mind games.
that and aesthetically she looks awesome, and its always nice to play the characters that no one else plays :chuffed:
Its so fun to fly around the map with the chainssaw and just hit every survivor with that
i love billy. they could nerf him down to the ground and i'd still play him.... i'm not good though. i'm on a PS4 but i believe the term for me is an M1 billy. i mainly use the saw for transportation....
I love them all so much
Nurse , Huntress , my top 2 favourite, but Doc is my bloodpoints river , and Billy Boi the mobile destroyer
, that was so painfull to chose only one 
Huntress and Hag ~w~
Even though I barely play him, Hillbilly with TOTH + DH + BBQ + Overcharge is perfect.
Simply because he plays so differently then the others, since his terror radius isn´t a weakness but a strength.
Doctor because he adapts to my playstyle. When it comes to finding survivors I suck, so he really helps me.
Hey, I think you messed up. I don't see Nea on there anywhere.
I don't actually play her because she is bugged (and thus unplayable) on consoles, but Huntress is my favorite. If she wasn't completely broken I would use her over Freddy most likely because I find her ability fun to use (when it feels like it works). She is also the most interesting character-wise, because she doesn't really fit a pre-defined horror trope. And her story is more interesting that the other killers.
My favorite would be Trapper. He's been in the game since day one and he's been my main killer ever since. You cant get any more original than him.
I suck HARD at nurse. The last time I tried to do a nurse ritual I ended up blinking at the ground over and over while a survivor ran circles around me, and it took me five or six tries to get the last blink hit I needed.
As for playing AGAINST them, I have a love/hate relationship with both Hag and Doctor.
For Hag, I hate playing against bad Hag players. Invariably they place every trap they own and then some around the hook and always teleport back. GOOD Hags, OTOH... They are SCARY. Nowhere is safe, and every corner could be a magnet for my nose.
Against the Doc... Well, sometimes I just want to DC when I see the killer put in a puzzle piece offering. I don't actually DC (I've only ever RQ once), but I know it's probably a Distressing/Unnerving Doctor with Iridescent King and Polished Electrode. Ugh.
A Doc on a semi-open map with places that are out of range of his static field can be quite fun to go against, though.
The Huntress. Just something kinda disturbing about her.
Huntress because what sick man sends baby's to fight me?
Voted for the hag but i like a lot of them.
.
I just find it very enjoyable to play as the hag with Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles, i teleport to somewhere and they don't expect it, always hoping i gave them an enjoyable spook while they play
But i really like huntress, doctor and nurse as well, they change the survivor gameplay (imo) and that's what i like.
The hag is my favorite she was the first killer I tried out(mind you I did awful the first few matches I tried her)and she is the killer I have the most game sense with I love tactical approaches in games and shes based around just that!! and Im doing really well with her now win more than I lose a match
Good job, keep it up! There's few Hag players out there so i'm always happy to see people enjoy her!
Hope you're having a nice day and have fun with your games!
Thank you! I hope your having a great day as well it's always nice to see other hag players and other more niche killer mains too!
Nurse was the killer I absolutely wanted to learn when I first played the game. Her design and playstyle were just so unique to me.
I mostly play survivor so I vote from the survivor-side: The huntress is extremely fun to play against. Dodging an axe successfully always gives me a weird thrill
Mickey Rourke, of course.

The Wraith, I mained him from release. Then the flashlights came.....they came....and they.... breaks down from PTSD
My Favorite was actually The Cannibal
But since he is the Licensed killer, if i had to pick my favorite Original killer, it will be The Hillbilly. It's not because they both similar, but because i think the hillbilly power helps him to catch up survivors and maybe even downed them if you good. so i think his power is useful.
poor hag.
I love her!
Trapper & Wraith awesome, too!
Oh what a surprise, the hag is in last place
I love the trapper
He isn't the best balance wise,
but the feeling you get when someone steps in your trap is the best
Wraith needs some love