Love me some Herman baby! Hes my number one no doubt. The laugh and the work hes done on his self is just so sick. Besides electricity/lightning is my fav type of element. If i could..2nd is Anna my bae. I love the Huntress, and i honestly think she would make a great horror movie.
Gotta be trapper. Love the chess master style game play of locking down certain areas survivors can travel forces survivors to play smart and think on their feet. Pity gens get done so fast. Very nice to play during rank reset or rank 20 - 10.
I fell in love with him, ever since the game got released.
also i have to admit, the Doctor is REALLY good too. His design is very unique, and so is his power, but the Trapper simply has a special place in my heart.
Originally, I played the Trappy Boi, then moved onto the Pig because I fell in love with the stealth mechanic, but now I'm into playing the Clown. So, for originals, I vote for Trappy and Gassy.
Actually a tough one but hillbilly gives me classic silent hill/resident evil vibes which in itself is great. Followed closely by nurse, huntress and wraith.
1) I always wanted a ranged killer since I started playing this game;
2) An excellent killer with a very high skill cap. Once mastered she is going to be a tough challenge for survivors;
3) Her breathing reminds me of mine since I had a diaphragm conctraction...how traumatic; :'(
4) Her backstory is probably the best I've ever read among every other killer thus far (a very original and heartwarming plot based on a russian myth);
5) The lullaby is quite disturbing to hear once it gets deeper, also I like her grunts of pain;
6) Lovely and yet brutal, just like the Nurse.
In conclusion, she is perfect.
P.S: I also appreciated the Hillbilly's plot (the idea of being caught asleep while hearing the chainsaw noises in the distance in a vast environment like a farm...would be terrifying as hell).
Has to be The Hag for me. Her Traps are by far the most SPOOKY once they are triggered, her movement is downright eerie, and slashing the Survivor and then tasting their blood? And need I say anymore about her execution animation!?
She is defi- one of the most under-rated Original Killers in DBDL.
Pig and Wraith are my faves, so I voted Wraith since Pig isn't an original. I just really like having 0 terror radius. When I play other Killers I think, "God, but they can hear me coming from so far away!"
Huntress is the first ranged killer and it's good too see that the devs actually listens for onece btw where are the dedicated servers that we were asking for 2 years now since 20116
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Huntress is my favorite killer, best part is her creepy humming
The Doctor is my favorite, making the survivor gone insane is so much fun~ I like the The Nurse too but I'm not good at playing her...
Doctor because he looks the most terrifying and he has fun while he is Slaughtering those Survivors
Huntress 110% Her mechanics, look and perks are all awesome to me. She's unique. Her Mori is savage as well. Doc and Hag are a close second though
new costumes for the huntress please!!!!!!!
I love him so much. Such a great well thought out power. I think trapper would be my favourite though if he was actually any good
insanlar neden hag i sevmiyor anlamıyorum hem ışınlanıyor hemde o kadar da yavaş değil aslında ?
You saying that Michael Myers is not original? >_<
Nurse always I heart nurse:) OP
DrHermanCarter I love blinking and making survivors rage when I blink attack LUL #votenurse
I voted for Huntress, but now it's the Clown.
ranged killer so is pretty g00d
Love The Doctor, But clearly the Best killer is Leatherface XD
If people stop doing 360, if people stop doing fakes, if people stop moving, that would be great! I will kill them
Nurse. The only killer you wont dare to teabag at and click flashlight as you have no time for that.
huntress duh
we need the Ckown in this survey^^
@Giddawid
I like her Story and design..Pretty nice ^°^
Gotta be trapper. Love the chess master style game play of locking down certain areas survivors can travel forces survivors to play smart and think on their feet. Pity gens get done so fast. Very nice to play during rank reset or rank 20 - 10.
Why is Nea not in the list? I feel excluded.
Trapper is a good choice, but damn, Hag gets no love. I think she's a great killer!
Clown. Always wanted a clown killer to show up and because I said if there was a clown killer I would main him.
"You do realize I can PHYSICALLY TELEPORT right?"
~Me every time someone tries to pallet me as Nurse and I just blink interrupt them
I fell in love with him, ever since the game got released.
also i have to admit, the Doctor is REALLY good too. His design is very unique, and so is his power, but the Trapper simply has a special place in my heart.
An electrical sexy beast on two legs, what's not to love?
I seemed to have picked the two most popular on both threads. Yayers.
ill vote clown if u add the option
I love playing him, I like just hit and run tactics and he works well and can counter borrowed time easily.
Originally, I played the Trappy Boi, then moved onto the Pig because I fell in love with the stealth mechanic, but now I'm into playing the Clown. So, for originals, I vote for Trappy and Gassy.
The Doctor and the Pig
Trapper
My is the trapper. He was the first killer I've ever play
Definitely the Huntress for several reasons:
1) I always wanted a ranged killer since I started playing this game;
2) An excellent killer with a very high skill cap. Once mastered she is going to be a tough challenge for survivors;
3) Her breathing reminds me of mine since I had a diaphragm conctraction...how traumatic; :'(
4) Her backstory is probably the best I've ever read among every other killer thus far (a very original and heartwarming plot based on a russian myth);
5) The lullaby is quite disturbing to hear once it gets deeper, also I like her grunts of pain;
6) Lovely and yet brutal, just like the Nurse.
In conclusion, she is perfect.
P.S: I also appreciated the Hillbilly's plot (the idea of being caught asleep while hearing the chainsaw noises in the distance in a vast environment like a farm...would be terrifying as hell).
The Pig, But ist not in the Voting
My favorite killer is the good trapper but i main nurse
Has to be The Hag for me. Her Traps are by far the most SPOOKY once they are triggered, her movement is downright eerie, and slashing the Survivor and then tasting their blood? And need I say anymore about her execution animation!?
She is defi- one of the most under-rated Original Killers in DBDL.
Pig and Wraith are my faves, so I voted Wraith since Pig isn't an original. I just really like having 0 terror radius. When I play other Killers I think, "God, but they can hear me coming from so far away!"
Huntress is the first ranged killer and it's good too see that the devs actually listens for onece btw where are the dedicated servers that we were asking for 2 years now since 20116
"RING A-DING-DING!"