Are survivors just going to ignore this?

As a ######### survivor main, the new Ruin has me rather concerned. I mean, are we just going to ignore the fact that the new Ruin is gonna allow killers like Hag and Doc to 3gen even harder? Because I can see the number of 3genners rising, if not because Ruin allows it to be ridiculously strong, then simply out of spite against the Devs, which they then externalize via ruining all of the survivors' fun.

Like, just think about every 3gen situation you've won, and try to imagine winning it if the generator regression speed was twice as fast. If that doesn't send a chill down your spine, then maybe you haven't actually won any 3gen games, and I can't blame you for it.

Also, Devs, your clear survivor bias was obvious as ḿerde in the dev blog post, and the fact you even thought it was ok to hide the ranks at the endgame really does show just in how much of an ass direction this game is going. I don't like being treated like someone who still needs to suck on my mom's voluptuous tatta, even if most people who main the same side as I do still need to do that. Maybe it would be better to force them to let go of it instead of pandering to them, food for thought. Even though they can't eat yet becau- you get what I meant.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Gummi_da_great_fella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990916#Comment_990916

    The new Ruin gives hostage killers enough regression that they can't camp both the totem and the 3 closest gens pretty well, mainly if they're Doc or Hag, the best hostage players.

    You can literally just crouch to avoid Hag's traps. Urban Evasion is a big counter to Hag. As for Doc, he loses passive Madness gain, meaning he will only reveal your location every 60 seconds with Static Blast. These killers aren't hard to counter in the slightest. And if they never commit to a chase just run straight back to a gen or have at least 1 survivor on the other gens.

  • @Gummi_da_great_fella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990916#Comment_990916

    The new Ruin gives hostage killers enough regression that they can't camp both the totem and the 3 closest gens pretty well, mainly if they're Doc or Hag, the best hostage players.

    Maybe cleanse the totem before doing 4 gens then or don't 3 gen yourself in the first place? And generator repair speed is faster then regression, so you can definitely get it done if you split up

  • isnt it kinda sad that we're doing this ######### on a saturday afternoon/evening

  • @Widden said:

    Don't worry survivor playerbase keep downing with these changes.


  • As a survivor main, just cleanse the totem :)

  • @Gummi_da_great_fella said:

    As a ######### survivor main, the new Ruin has me rather concerned. I mean, are we just going to ignore the fact that the new Ruin is gonna allow killers like Hag and Doc to 3gen even harder? Because I can see the number of 3genners rising, if not because Ruin allows it to be ridiculously strong, then simply out of spite against the Devs, which they then externalize via ruining all of the survivors' fun.

    Like, just think about every 3gen situation you've won, and try to imagine winning it if the generator regression speed was twice as fast. If that doesn't send a chill down your spine, then maybe you haven't actually won any 3gen games, and I can't blame you for it.

    Also, Devs, your clear survivor bias was obvious as ḿerde in the dev blog post, and the fact you even thought it was ok to hide the ranks at the endgame really does show just in how much of an ass direction this game is going. I don't like being treated like someone who still needs to suck on my mom's voluptuous tatta, even if most people who main the same side as I do still need to do that. Maybe it would be better to force them to let go of it instead of pandering to them, food for thought. Even though they can't eat yet becau- you get what I meant.

    Killers can get banned if you three gen for over ten minutes so either way time is on survivors side as usual

  • you sound lovely, I wanna SwF with you and sandbag you one day

  • The devs should just leave Ruin alone. There, problem solved :)

  • They nerfed ruin, that many ppl will stop using it at all and there are still people, complaining about it. Until, they escape every match with a perfect game, they will keep crying.

  • @Gummi_da_great_fella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990838#Comment_990838

    Also, about you not talking down to me, I'm sorry, I just don't care enough about the game to not be a ######### while playing it or to it's players, I saw Meg being an ass earlier on another thread so I had to take a dig at them, that's just how it be chief.

    And this is why you should probably just take a break from the game. If you're not having fun, nor do you care about trying new strategies to improve your game experience.

    I hear the Devs like to suggest civilization as an alternative. Either way your complaint seems to only affect you and a miniscule percentage of players.

    You don't want different strategies or game play ideas. You seem to want only to insult and put down others. Which is very boring in the forums. So try a new game. This one seems to be a bit too much for you. Much luck in your future gaming!

    Remember, if you don't want to be stuck in a 3 gen situation, all you have to do is don't put yourself in it. It's just that simple. And I'm pretty sure you can understand that concept.

  • This is a non-issue. Just cleanse the hex. Boom, problem solved. Your welcome.

  • *Deja Vu intensifies*


    #DejaVuMetaPLZ

  • @Gummi_da_great_fella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990694#Comment_990694

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990684#Comment_990684

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990677#Comment_990677

    Woah, its almost like the improved regression allows you to camp the totem and the 3 gens closest to it, which makes it so you caaaaan't really cleanse it, isn't it?

    Also, Bean, from what I've seen you type you're not really the brightest of the bunch, so I'ma be extra clear here. I know they didn't go ahead with it, the issue I have is that they even thought it was an option in the first place. The fact the devs thought it would be ok to blindfold us instead of fixing an issue clearly shows how they don't really care about fixing the bugs in the game. Was I more clear? With people like you, I never know.

    You never hear of coordination? The second a survivor gets picked up that isn't on top on the Ruin, someone can for sure cleanse it. That's how it's always been. That's why killers that camp Hex totems tend to lose. You cant pressure 4 areas in a 15 second loop, even if they are close. Either they camp their heart out and last gen is done or they'll let the ruin go. And before you say 'they can just slug' that isn't always a strategy that works. Idk why people think slugging = winning. You, again, will need to pressure downed people ON TOP of the remaining generators.

    Don't act so damn smart when you are a toxic idiot yourself.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990738#Comment_990738

    yeah just camp 3 gens and a totem at the same time as you chase and hook the survivors who, if they have a brain, will run to the other side of the map to prevent you from doing exactly that.

    why didnt i ever think of that...?

    If it's the last 3 gens, then what CAN they do? Just a comment, not that I agree with the OP.

  • @Gummi_da_great_fella said:

    As a ######### survivor main, the new Ruin has me rather concerned. I mean, are we just going to ignore the fact that the new Ruin is gonna allow killers like Hag and Doc to 3gen even harder? Because I can see the number of 3genners rising, if not because Ruin allows it to be ridiculously strong, then simply out of spite against the Devs, which they then externalize via ruining all of the survivors' fun.

    Like, just think about every 3gen situation you've won, and try to imagine winning it if the generator regression speed was twice as fast. If that doesn't send a chill down your spine, then maybe you haven't actually won any 3gen games, and I can't blame you for it.

    Also, Devs, your clear survivor bias was obvious as ḿerde in the dev blog post, and the fact you even thought it was ok to hide the ranks at the endgame really does show just in how much of an ass direction this game is going. I don't like being treated like someone who still needs to suck on my mom's voluptuous tatta, even if most people who main the same side as I do still need to do that. Maybe it would be better to force them to let go of it instead of pandering to them, food for thought. Even though they can't eat yet becau- you get what I meant.

    If you're scared of the room change then you're a potato. I'm on console and I'm could care less if he's ruin....... ######### just had a game last night where I seemed next to a hex totem, cleansed devour literally in the time it takes to perform a full cleanse.

    So if you're making it 3gens and still have hex active than that's on you for gen rushing to hard.

  • This content has been removed.
  • The chances of a totem being close enough to three gens which are protectable along with the totem is pretty slim especially with the new spawns.

    Possible yes highly likely no.

    The Doc can only shock blast once every 60s so will have to chase to get madness up as it goes down again. Not to mention once in tier 3 it goes back to tier 1 now meaning for the most part shocks or two blasts to stop you actually doing those gens that is assuming all are within the blast area.

    Hag you can run in and set off the traps or just crouch over them and set them off when she comes.. She then has to reset them regardless giving time on the other gens. She is also only 110% so gens must be extremely close to make it work.

    A 3 gen isn't as easy as you think this way unless it's low rank play with players who are afraid. Any competent survivors will punish this heavily.

    The reason doc was always good at 3 gen was his passive paired with certain perk combos and add-ons.

    The most worry part for new Ruin imo isn't about this happening but the fact its better to finish the gen than save. It promotes not leaving a gen till its finished.

  • After next patch definately, free health state after 5 minutes of the game and a speedboost?

    Sure.

  • @Gummi_da_great_fella said:

    As a ######### survivor main, the new Ruin has me rather concerned. I mean, are we just going to ignore the fact that the new Ruin is gonna allow killers like Hag and Doc to 3gen even harder? Because I can see the number of 3genners rising, if not because Ruin allows it to be ridiculously strong, then simply out of spite against the Devs, which they then externalize via ruining all of the survivors' fun.

    Like, just think about every 3gen situation you've won, and try to imagine winning it if the generator regression speed was twice as fast. If that doesn't send a chill down your spine, then maybe you haven't actually won any 3gen games, and I can't blame you for it.

    Also, Devs, your clear survivor bias was obvious as ḿerde in the dev blog post, and the fact you even thought it was ok to hide the ranks at the endgame really does show just in how much of an ass direction this game is going. I don't like being treated like someone who still needs to suck on my mom's voluptuous tatta, even if most people who main the same side as I do still need to do that. Maybe it would be better to force them to let go of it instead of pandering to them, food for thought. Even though they can't eat yet becau- you get what I meant.

    Just find ruin lol

  • @Gummi_da_great_fella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990752#Comment_990752

    And why is that? BHVR making a perk that outright encourages 3genning isn't a cause for concern to you? It is for me, I mean, the last time I checked most people didn't enjoy going against hostage killers.

    4k surv main here. Countering 3 gens is not that hard. If you 3 gen yourself by the totem well...you kinda deserve it. But I rarely get into 3 gen situations or killers who camp the same 3 gens all game. It happens rare enough that it's actually kinda fun and tense and something different when it does happen.

    I actually like the new ruin. The devs needed to trash old ruin. The perk is super bipolar and used by every single killer. Now they can see how bad the gen rush really is and the average kill rate without it and rework gens accordingly rather than force killers to bring an rng/inconsistent perk forever. I'm so sick of old ruin. It's just an annoying thing to deal with every. single. game. And its boring af bringing it as killer. I hope the game gets balanced without it and if it does I guarentee nobody will miss it. Have some patience.

  • I don't understand the point of this thread.

    Plenty of people offering counter arguments for OP, but OP is just having none of it.

    I don't know if it's even worth dignifying this post with a real response. Any actual thinking done would probably be a waste against somebody whose primary objective seems to be to defend their nonsensical complaints while childishly name-calling at people who are bringing up completely fair points.

  • Damn this escalated from hate to memeing rather quickly, in a good way of course

    Makes you realize how dumb it is to insult other people because of a stupid game :)

  • @Gummi_da_great_fella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990694#Comment_990694

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990684#Comment_990684

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990677#Comment_990677

    Woah, its almost like the improved regression allows you to camp the totem and the 3 gens closest to it, which makes it so you caaaaan't really cleanse it, isn't it?

    Also, Bean, from what I've seen you type you're not really the brightest of the bunch, so I'ma be extra clear here. I know they didn't go ahead with it, the issue I have is that they even thought it was an option in the first place. The fact the devs thought it would be ok to blindfold us instead of fixing an issue clearly shows how they don't really care about fixing the bugs in the game. Was I more clear? With people like you, I never know.

    The entire ruin nerf is them ignoring an issue man. Not just hiding ranks. Those who still choose to play are gonna play like absolute savages. You think I wont slug your entire team just to make sure I dont get gen rushed now? Wrong. You think I wont camp, tunnel, NOED, Mori and insidious you just to save that ONE kill imma get? Wrong. If Ruin wasnt a hex anymore itd be great, because map pressure is impossible for big maps, I cant catch anyone because everyone is a META SWF. So yeah. Take my totem. But now were just gonna play dirty like survivor mains do when they come in to bully and teabag. Have fun though!

  • Just play the damn game and quit bitching. I'm also a survivor main. Just play it or leave. Easy.

  • There's 5 gens to complete, seven in total. Keep the killer distracted and get rid of the middle map gens first and don't do all of the gens in one side of the map, can't get three genned that way, it's really not that difficult. Even if you did get three genned you can still easily distract them and get it done. Happened to me as killer multiple times when I three genned them and one kept me occupied

  • Its clear that your a survivor main cause I play killer and survivor semi equally but tend to lean towards killer. I rarely see 3 gening and when I see it I often think how dumb the survivors are that caused them to give me a slight advantage but even so its hard to make sure no gens are getting worked on sense when I go after one I have to go back to the gens to make sure everything is good. So for you to understand its pretty rough to multitask as killer try playing killer to understand the stress thanks bro

  • Is this even serious? Please tell me this is a bad attempt at humor.

  • @Gummi_da_great_fella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990694#Comment_990694

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990684#Comment_990684

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990677#Comment_990677

    Woah, its almost like the improved regression allows you to camp the totem and the 3 gens closest to it, which makes it so you caaaaan't really cleanse it, isn't it?

    Also, Bean, from what I've seen you type you're not really the brightest of the bunch, so I'ma be extra clear here. I know they didn't go ahead with it, the issue I have is that they even thought it was an option in the first place. The fact the devs thought it would be ok to blindfold us instead of fixing an issue clearly shows how they don't really care about fixing the bugs in the game. Was I more clear? With people like you, I never know.

    Uncalled for, chill out. Breath.

  • Ruin is still an hex. If the survivors are faced with 3 gens close to each other, just find and cleanse the hex and proceed as normal after that.

  • Look it is possible for a killer to create a three Gen situation if he camps three generators from the start of the game. However it is also possible to repair the last generator even that situation, I’ve seen it happen. Granted it’s difficult but it can be done

  • If you let a killer 3 gen that's ok you or your teammates for being stupid enough to allow it. Sure, some maps are poorly designed and easier to 3 gen on but just start on that side of the map as a team. Work together to get one of those gens done and keep leading the killer away. Don't let them get a hook near the gen. They either have to leave the 3 gen or they won't get enough points late game to pip. If teams aren't smart enough to do that then it's not a problem with killers or their perks, it's a problem with survivors being bad. Ruin won't let them 3 gen because you can just go destroy the got while they camp the gens?? Like idk what makes you think it's going to impact it that much. If 3 genning was that strong, then the killers who do it the best would be top tier (like trapper or doc). Neither of them are top tier

1 2 ›