When does this crap come out

When does the game destroying update go live

Comments

  • Probably in a week or so.

  • Are you THAT killer that dc's when their ruin is gone in the first 5 seconds of the match by any chance?Good killers shall adapt, bad ones shall whine.

  • I hope it's soon the new Lerys map looks great

  • @grayon444 said:

    Are you THAT killer that dc's when their ruin is gone in the first 5 seconds of the match by any chance?Good killers shall adapt, bad ones shall whine.

    Like you adapted to skill checks by whining until the devs nerfed ruin? Claudette Morel pfp to so we know you get handhold

  • @Fleece said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    Like you adapted to skill checks by whining until the devs nerfed ruin? Claudette Morel pfp to so we know you get handhold

    Lol, so i must be one of the rank 20's that cry about ruin because i have a Claudette profile picture.

    Tragic.

    I like Claudette as a character.She is kind and empathic.What i like in a person.

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990268#Comment_990268

    Lol, so i must be one of the rank 20's that cry about ruin because i have a Claudette profile picture.

    Tragic.

    I like Claudette as a character.She is kind and empathic.What i like in a person.

    Nobody who plays Claudette has any empathy. The easiest character who has bs cosmetics that are abused to blend in.

    Survivors can't tell killers to adapt I don't care if you didn't ask for a ruin nerf or what you can't say adapt when you have been handheld for years, playing on recruit difficulty. Let's play no perks and we'll separate wheat from chaff

  • ''Nobody who plays Claudette has any empathy.'' Well, i do.And i'm sorry that Claudette players ctrl spam upset you.

    And that is a very childish way of thinking.I can play with no perks, no problem with that.I've been an active player since august of 2016.Is it my fault that you play with no perks?I don't think so.

  • It's impossible to argue with noob killArs. They won't stop making excuses.


    Sincerly, a killer main.

  • Just learn to play without ruin like i did months ago

  • @grayon444 said:

    ''Nobody who plays Claudette has any empathy.'' Well, i do.And i'm sorry that Claudette players ctrl spam upset you.

    And that is a very childish way of thinking.I can play with no perks, no problem with that.I've been an active player since august of 2016.Is it my fault that you play with no perks?I don't think so.

    It's kinda sad that Claudette's character has such a bad reputation

    I really enjoyed her archive story

  • @grayon444 said:

    Are you THAT killer that dc's when their ruin is gone in the first 5 seconds of the match by any chance?Good killers shall adapt, bad ones shall whine.

    Said: Survivor Mains.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990316#Comment_990316

    It's kinda sad that Claudette's character has such a bad reputation

    I really enjoyed her archive story

    Yes, i loved her archive story.And i also loved how they put her traits of Aspergers.She feels distant and doesn't seem to fit in with the other people.But her hope is still running strong down her veins.And also props to her father who encourages her to love herself for who she really is.

  • When you take your laxatives, bruh.

  • @grayon444 said:

    Are you THAT killer that dc's when their ruin is gone in the first 5 seconds of the match by any chance?Good killers shall adapt, bad ones shall whine.

    Killers do adapt, survivors simply demand nerfs every time we do.

  • @Acromio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    Killers do adapt, survivors simply demand nerfs every time we do.

    That's actually not far from the truth. Remember in December when Tru3 found a really good Wraith build and people started using it? LITERALLY, there were threads here and in Reddit talking about how "Wraith needs some balancing.."

  • @Acromio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    Killers do adapt, survivors simply demand nerfs every time we do.

    Oh please, both sides do that.Both ask for stupid nerfs.Stop making one side look more whiny than the other.Both sides are whiny.

  • It will be difficult. Losing Ruin has removed my ability to play nicely. I'll still win, but Survivor's probably won't like it.

  • @grayon444 said:

    ''Nobody who plays Claudette has any empathy.'' Well, i do.And i'm sorry that Claudette players ctrl spam upset you.

    And that is a very childish way of thinking.I can play with no perks, no problem with that.I've been an active player since august of 2016.Is it my fault that you play with no perks?I don't think so.

    K enjoy your 20 minute que

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990383#Comment_990383

    Oh please, both sides do that.Both ask for stupid nerfs.Stop making one side look more whiny than the other.Both sides are whiny.

    Complaints made by killers and complaints made by survivors are not even remotely the same.

  • As soon as Ruin got removed (cause lets face it, the new version is a new perk basically), my urge to use NOED and PGTW multiplied 300%.

  • @grayon444 said:

    Are you THAT killer that dc's when their ruin is gone in the first 5 seconds of the match by any chance?Good killers shall adapt, bad ones shall whine.

    @xChrisx said:

    Just learn to play without ruin like i did months ago

    Oh, killers do adapt for sure. I've started testing out non ruin builds and strategies since the anouncement was made. And most killers will. But here's what any "just adapt" survivors seem to be failing to understand. Adapting to this particular change means things far worse than you having to deal with Ruin.

    I've tried simply using Corrupt Invention in place of Ruin, but it was only a small delay before a full on gen rush. I've tried to use Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Brutal Strength to see if shorter chases could help me catch up to the gen rush, and it definitely can't. The only solution I've found that works so far is running BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Blood Warden, and NOED for perks and then hard tunneling a survivor to get them out asap. And every single game I've done this in, I've without fail had survivors whine and complain in the end game chat.

    So survivors cry that we should adapt and then cry when we adapt. There's no end to it. But just try opening up any closed minds for a second and attempt to honestly consider which you would prefer: killers that use ruin to deal with the gen rush? or killers that use other necessary methods to deal with the gen rush?

  • @grayon444 said:

    Are you THAT killer that dc's when their ruin is gone in the first 5 seconds of the match by any chance?Good killers shall adapt, bad ones shall whine.

    I've only ever seen a handful of killers do that over the years. Either way this update it not exactly even close to being killer friendly. A lot of what Ruin did was make the huge maps more manageable. There are times people can walk from one side of a map to the other and lose a gen solely because of the map size.

  • @Acromio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990395#Comment_990395

    Complaints made by killers and complaints made by survivors are not even remotely the same.

    Hahaha...ha..ha.

    I have seen you play Killer, I dont think that you should complain about being "genrushed".

  • @grayon444 said:

    Are you THAT killer that dc's when their ruin is gone in the first 5 seconds of the match by any chance?Good killers shall adapt, bad ones shall whine.

    You mean like the unlimited amount of survivors that DC when there is a hidden offering? Or how about when survivors dc the second they realize it’s a killer they don’t like facing? Tell your fellow survivor mains to git gud.

    Many times when I play Plague, the start of the match has 1-2 dcs the second they hear me barf. the other day a survivor disconnected because they stepped in one of my traps two minutes into the game, and I was already on the other side of the map in a chase.

    Many, many times I’ve had survivors suicide on hook because they were the first to get caught and couldn’t handle it.

    I get survivors making fun of me in chat even though I two hooked everyone and haven’t tunneled at all.

    The entitlement is much stronger on the Survivor side than it is on the killers side. The game favors survivors from the ground up, and SWFs feed on making the killer as miserable as possible.

    But no, let’s bash on killers for wanting the matches to go on a little longer. Let’s completely ignore how fast gens are done, especially with toolboxes.

    Enjoy your 5 minute games. Enjoy facing the same 4 killers over and over and enjoy all the slugging, tunneling, camping and whining that will result. And definitely enjoy the longer queues.

    And why should killers have to Adapt to a Ruin change? Are survivors too stupid to hit skill checks? Are they too stupid to move away from the gen for 2 secs when they miss a great skill check?

  • @grayon444 said:

    Are you THAT killer that dc's when their ruin is gone in the first 5 seconds of the match by any chance?Good killers shall adapt, bad ones shall whine.

    Unless you're a survivor against a strong killer, then you whine until they're nerfed.

  • @smileybones said:

    @Unicorn I'd like a hug...

    I’ll give you a Magic butt rub.

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990268#Comment_990268

    Lol, so i must be one of the rank 20's that cry about ruin because i have a Claudette profile picture.

    Tragic.

    I like Claudette as a character.She is kind and empathic.What i like in a person.

    Jeff is truly empathic, Claudette in her lore is kinda clueless tbh.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990340#Comment_990340

    Oh, killers do adapt for sure. I've started testing out non ruin builds and strategies since the anouncement was made. And most killers will. But here's what any "just adapt" survivors seem to be failing to understand. Adapting to this particular change means things far worse than you having to deal with Ruin.

    I've tried simply using Corrupt Invention in place of Ruin, but it was only a small delay before a full on gen rush. I've tried to use Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Brutal Strength to see if shorter chases could help me catch up to the gen rush, and it definitely can't. The only solution I've found that works so far is running BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Blood Warden, and NOED for perks and then hard tunneling a survivor to get them out asap. And every single game I've done this in, I've without fail had survivors whine and complain in the end game chat.

    So survivors cry that we should adapt and then cry when we adapt. There's no end to it. But just try opening up any closed minds for a second and attempt to honestly consider which you would prefer: killers that use ruin to deal with the gen rush? or killers that use other necessary methods to deal with the gen rush?

    Exactly like I said


    NOED will get to its highest usage point

    Tunneling will become more used

    Camping will become more used

    The whole hex ruin change will destroy gameplay

  • Look at this Genie, trying to steal my day job. I finally caught you!

  • The Ruin/Pop disgusting meta is done ladies and gentleman. Deal with it.

  • @grayon444 said:

    Are you THAT killer that dc's when their ruin is gone in the first 5 seconds of the match by any chance?Good killers shall adapt, bad ones shall whine.

    I'll adapt when you adapt to really really slow gen repair times cos that the only way killers are gonna be able to do anything when gens get slowed down otherwise it's more or less pointless playing killer.


    My main question is why can't you survivors stop whinging and crying and asking for nerfs. Take a look at all the trashy perks you have then think about what it would be like with one of them such as adrenaline, self care, dead hard, sprint burst etc

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    You mean like the unlimited amount of survivors that DC when there is a hidden offering? Or how about when survivors dc the second they realize it’s a killer they don’t like facing? Tell your fellow survivor mains to git gud.

    Many times when I play Plague, the start of the match has 1-2 dcs the second they hear me barf. the other day a survivor disconnected because they stepped in one of my traps two minutes into the game, and I was already on the other side of the map in a chase.

    Many, many times I’ve had survivors suicide on hook because they were the first to get caught and couldn’t handle it.

    I get survivors making fun of me in chat even though I two hooked everyone and haven’t tunneled at all.

    The entitlement is much stronger on the Survivor side than it is on the killers side. The game favors survivors from the ground up, and SWFs feed on making the killer as miserable as possible.

    But no, let’s bash on killers for wanting the matches to go on a little longer. Let’s completely ignore how fast gens are done, especially with toolboxes.

    Enjoy your 5 minute games. Enjoy facing the same 4 killers over and over and enjoy all the slugging, tunneling, camping and whining that will result. And definitely enjoy the longer queues.

    And why should killers have to Adapt to a Ruin change? Are survivors too stupid to hit skill checks? Are they too stupid to move away from the gen for 2 secs when they miss a great skill check?

    I hardly get survivors who dc because of killer choice anymore.

    Yes gen speeds should be looked at.And a toolbox should not give a bonus repair speed.

    It is the devs fault that they listen to low ranks.Do you think any of the rank 1's complain about ruin?Low rank killers also complain about ds and bt.You know why they complain?Because they can't do anything besides camping and tunneling.And this is why they flip out on the forums.Same thing with noed.Noob survivors can't do anything other than hide when they hear the terror radius.They freak out when noed comes and go on the forums to cry about how op the perk is.Players are inexperienced and both sides have to adapt.Everyone complains about the other sides perks.It never ends.

  • @Rivyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    Unless you're a survivor against a strong killer, then you whine until they're nerfed.

    too bad i don't whine then.

  • @douggie123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    I'll adapt when you adapt to really really slow gen repair times cos that the only way killers are gonna be able to do anything when gens get slowed down otherwise it's more or less pointless playing killer.

    My main question is why can't you survivors stop whinging and crying and asking for nerfs. Take a look at all the trashy perks you have then think about what it would be like with one of them such as adrenaline, self care, dead hard, sprint burst etc

    You think self care and dead hard are good perks?





    lmao.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990340#Comment_990340

    Oh, killers do adapt for sure. I've started testing out non ruin builds and strategies since the anouncement was made. And most killers will. But here's what any "just adapt" survivors seem to be failing to understand. Adapting to this particular change means things far worse than you having to deal with Ruin.

    I've tried simply using Corrupt Invention in place of Ruin, but it was only a small delay before a full on gen rush. I've tried to use Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Brutal Strength to see if shorter chases could help me catch up to the gen rush, and it definitely can't. The only solution I've found that works so far is running BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Blood Warden, and NOED for perks and then hard tunneling a survivor to get them out asap. And every single game I've done this in, I've without fail had survivors whine and complain in the end game chat.

    So survivors cry that we should adapt and then cry when we adapt. There's no end to it. But just try opening up any closed minds for a second and attempt to honestly consider which you would prefer: killers that use ruin to deal with the gen rush? or killers that use other necessary methods to deal with the gen rush?

    Im fine with a noed bloodwarden meta, at least the devs will finally get ride of them too.

    Jokes aside, play what u want idc, but i have one thing to tell u, you're not supposed to 4k everygame. Think about it

  • @xChrisx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990468#Comment_990468

    Im fine with a noed bloodwarden meta, at least the devs will finally get ride of them too.

    Jokes aside, play what u want idc, but i have one thing to tell u, you're not supposed to 4k everygame. Think about it

    I never once mentioned 4King or anything remotely close to it in my post. Think about it.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990542#Comment_990542

    Look at this Genie, trying to steal my day job. I finally caught you!

    <3

    We can share the buttrubs! Plenty of love to go around.

  • @Acromio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990395#Comment_990395

    Complaints made by killers and complaints made by survivors are not even remotely the same.

    Well obviously but both sides do complain whine and ######### you can't defend either for it as well since most of the complaints did fix things

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    You mean like the unlimited amount of survivors that DC when there is a hidden offering? Or how about when survivors dc the second they realize it’s a killer they don’t like facing? Tell your fellow survivor mains to git gud.

    Many times when I play Plague, the start of the match has 1-2 dcs the second they hear me barf. the other day a survivor disconnected because they stepped in one of my traps two minutes into the game, and I was already on the other side of the map in a chase.

    Many, many times I’ve had survivors suicide on hook because they were the first to get caught and couldn’t handle it.

    I get survivors making fun of me in chat even though I two hooked everyone and haven’t tunneled at all.

    The entitlement is much stronger on the Survivor side than it is on the killers side. The game favors survivors from the ground up, and SWFs feed on making the killer as miserable as possible.

    But no, let’s bash on killers for wanting the matches to go on a little longer. Let’s completely ignore how fast gens are done, especially with toolboxes.

    Enjoy your 5 minute games. Enjoy facing the same 4 killers over and over and enjoy all the slugging, tunneling, camping and whining that will result. And definitely enjoy the longer queues.

    And why should killers have to Adapt to a Ruin change? Are survivors too stupid to hit skill checks? Are they too stupid to move away from the gen for 2 secs when they miss a great skill check?

    List of reasons why survivors DC

    They don't like the killer

    They don't like the map

    They don't like your offering

    They don't like your add ons

    You hit them

    You down them.

    You hook them

    You chase them

    You grab them off totem or gen

    You using perk they don't like

    They don't like their teammates

    They realize you are a good killer

    Reasons why killers DC:

    To derank


    Yah it's us killers who need to adapt xD

  • @Quiet_Observer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990517#Comment_990517

    List of reasons why survivors DC

    They don't like the killer

    They don't like the map

    They don't like your offering

    They don't like your add ons

    You hit them

    You down them.

    You hook them

    You chase them

    You grab them off totem or gen

    You using perk they don't like

    They don't like their teammates

    They realize you are a good killer

    Reasons why killers DC:

    To derank

    Yah it's us killers who need to adapt xD

    Killers DC because of the map as well but aight

  • Personally I've never seen that happen but fine but that on the list, two reasons as opposed to survivors list 🤔

  • @Quiet_Observer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990631#Comment_990631

    Personally I've never seen that happen but fine but that on the list, two reasons as opposed to survivors list 🤔

    Some killers also dc at the exits so the survivors can't get their points or they dc mid chase because they can't catch anyone or that one good player.Not to mention they also dc when you get rid of their hex in 5 seconds.Killers dc a lot too, not just us.

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990633#Comment_990633

    Some killers also dc at the exits so the survivors can't get their points or they dc mid chase because they can't catch anyone or that one good player.Not to mention they also dc when you get rid of their hex in 5 seconds.Killers dc a lot too, not just us.

    I'm talking about high rank survivor/killer games not rank 15s

  • @Quiet_Observer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990638#Comment_990638

    I'm talking about high rank survivor/killer games not rank 15s

    You should see xbox red rank killers ohhhh boyyy they DC over anything

  • @douggie123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990468#Comment_990468

    Exactly like I said

    NOED will get to its highest usage point

    Tunneling will become more used

    Camping will become more used

    The whole hex ruin change will destroy gameplay

    @douggie123

    The good survivors aren’t worried about this because it already happens.

    Ruin never made the tunneler or camper simply play nicer. I swear these threads are just getting sillier and sillier.

  • @Quiet_Observer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990638#Comment_990638

    I'm talking about high rank survivor/killer games not rank 15s

    So, high rank survivors dc because:

    They don't like the killer

    They don't like the map

    They don't like your offering

    They don't like your add ons

    You hit them

    You down them.

    You hook them

    You chase them

    You grab them off totem or gen

    You using perk they don't like

    They don't like their teammates

    They realize you are a good killer

    ?????

    I don't know what kind of survivors you are getting but honey, this ain't happening when i play rank 1 survivor.

  • @Quiet_Observer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990517#Comment_990517

    List of reasons why survivors DC

    They don't like the killer

    They don't like the map

    They don't like your offering

    They don't like your add ons

    You hit them

    You down them.

    You hook them

    You chase them

    You grab them off totem or gen

    You using perk they don't like

    They don't like their teammates

    They realize you are a good killer

    Reasons why killers DC:

    To derank

    Yah it's us killers who need to adapt xD

    I’ll admit I’ve dcd when it’s obvious that I’m facing a full sweaty SWF that will win no matter what I do. It’s just no longer fun to play when I have to play as optimally as possible, only to reach a hook and have it sabotaged in front of me, get into a chase again only to get locked stunned then blinded with a flashlight, only to get into another chase to do it all over again.

    I won’t dc anymore, I’ll just go hide in the basement now.

  • @Fleece said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    Like you adapted to skill checks by whining until the devs nerfed ruin? Claudette Morel pfp to so we know you get handhold

    See this doesnt work bc it's always the killers telling survs to adapt to all of their recent nerfs. Accept there will be nerfs on both sides. I'm sorry you think the killer side is perfectly healthy and balance.

‹ 1 2