When does this crap come out

When does the game destroying update go live

Comments

  • I didn't have a problem with ruin it was just annoying but once I started memorizing where totems spawned on maps and ran detectives hunch. I always got rid of ruin within the first minute or 2.

  • It's honestly whatever. I stopped using Ruin a long time ago because people were spawning next to my totem more often than not. Still getting 3k-4k.

  • @Fleece said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990284#Comment_990284

    Nobody who plays Claudette has any empathy. The easiest character who has bs cosmetics that are abused to blend in.

    Survivors can't tell killers to adapt I don't care if you didn't ask for a ruin nerf or what you can't say adapt when you have been handheld for years, playing on recruit difficulty. Let's play no perks and we'll separate wheat from chaff

    You can't say a person doesn't have empathy based on a character play. That's stupid and naïve.


    Also, how are you going to get mad at people for wanting to use the best of what's available? I bet you use NOED and obviously ruin, which are awesome perks (especially when playing a killer that's not your forte or you get a good team of survivors). Anyone with a brain would use what works best for them. They would be dumb not to.


    Imagine if in any other game the best weapon or camo wasn't allowed to be used simply because it was good. lol Makes no sense to get on people for trying to wear colors that match the environment in a survival game or any game really where players kill each other.😂 You should expect them to. And before you say anything, when I play survivor I play Meg. You just seemed like the type so I'm putting that out there.

  • I like all these killers saying they're bringing NoEd. As soon as I see a killer doing bad, I focus on totems to make sure all are broken before the last gen is done. Because they always have NoEd when they play terribly without Ruin.

    And to help your list, red rank killers on PS4 DC because:

    They get blinded.

    They lose a Survivor.

    They can't find a Survivor.

    They get run around for too long.

    1-2 gens get done before they downed someone.

    Ruin gets found too soon.

    Devour gets found too soon.

    Surviver hits their DS.

    They get pallet stunned when carrying a Survivor.

    They don't like Survivors offerings.

    Last gen is completed.

    Doors have been opened.

    And that's not even adding in all the lobby dodging because of items held, and cosmetics worn.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990245#Comment_990245

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990340#Comment_990340

    Oh, killers do adapt for sure. I've started testing out non ruin builds and strategies since the anouncement was made. And most killers will. But here's what any "just adapt" survivors seem to be failing to understand. Adapting to this particular change means things far worse than you having to deal with Ruin.

    I've tried simply using Corrupt Invention in place of Ruin, but it was only a small delay before a full on gen rush. I've tried to use Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Brutal Strength to see if shorter chases could help me catch up to the gen rush, and it definitely can't. The only solution I've found that works so far is running BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Blood Warden, and NOED for perks and then hard tunneling a survivor to get them out asap. And every single game I've done this in, I've without fail had survivors whine and complain in the end game chat.

    So survivors cry that we should adapt and then cry when we adapt. There's no end to it. But just try opening up any closed minds for a second and attempt to honestly consider which you would prefer: killers that use ruin to deal with the gen rush? or killers that use other necessary methods to deal with the gen rush?

    Bro chill it's a game

  • Majority of killer mains are pretty much starting to be a disgrace to this game.


    They are harassing anyone who oppose them and threatening the developers.

  • Unbelievable how delusional some players are. Even with ruin up survivors do 2 gens in 2 min. With ruin gone, the gens will be flying.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990400#Comment_990400

    Hahaha...ha..ha.

    I have seen you play Killer, I dont think that you should complain about being "genrushed".

    I uncorked you and your team both as Ghostface and Crapper, you're no in no position to call out anyone about anything. Maybe try actually playing the game and learning, instead of pulling the cable.

  • @Acromio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990498#Comment_990498

    I uncorked you and your team both as Ghostface and Crapper, you're no in no position to call out anyone about anything. Maybe try actually playing the game and learning, instead of pulling the cable.

    In fact you only camped, tunneled and BMed the whole game, assuming that we were a 4 man SWF (which we were not) and accusing me of DCing in your games (which was also not the case). Sad creature.

    Dont wonder when you lose all Gens when you camp a Hook like that.

  • @Fleece said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990284#Comment_990284

    Nobody who plays Claudette has any empathy. The easiest character who has bs cosmetics that are abused to blend in.

    Survivors can't tell killers to adapt I don't care if you didn't ask for a ruin nerf or what you can't say adapt when you have been handheld for years, playing on recruit difficulty. Let's play no perks and we'll separate wheat from chaff

    Ok then as a killer im telling you to adapt..

1 2 ›