What do you want for 2020 in DBD?

I would like crossplay!

You?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • All I want is better matchmaking to reduce the amount of queue times. They're ridiculously long on PS4 when you play survivor. For killer, it tends to be instant.

    On switch, survivor queue times are instant. For killer it takes a while for some reason.

    Fix the waiting times and then I'd like a performance boost for consoles.

  • The game to be balanced

  • @ygizmo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956964#Comment_956964

    Because majority of billy players don’t need it. Crack billy is arguably better but insta saw is still up there.

    My point is if it was broken itd be his most used addon combos but it isnt..its highly overrated

  • I would love to play this game without having to wait for an eternity till I find a lobby, that's all I want...🙄

  • Color blind mode for aura reading. For the love of all that is holy make it so gen auras can be changed to another color. If you think people will use it as a """crutch""" you're ######### braindead #########.

  • .Optimisation

    .Colour blind mode

    .new base game mechanics

    .new game modes

    .More bug fixes

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    Screw cross play. Unless it was console to console. I'd be down for that. But PC players can rot. As far as what I want to see in 2020 is the same thing I've wanted since I first started playing... alternate game modes.

    PC players can rot? Dont get mad at us because your consoles are trash. I wouldn't want you in my player pool anyway, games would get waaaaay too easy. :)

  • SWFs voice comm advantage solution, god loops, buff some trash killers like clown or legion, stop nerfing killers to pamper survivors.

  • @Runcore said:

    SWFs voice comm advantage solution, god loops, buff some trash killers like clown or legion, stop nerfing killers to pamper survivors.

    Someone had to bring their bias eventually. Can't wait until all maps are open fields with exactly 1 pallet and 1 window each on them. /s

    Killers don't get nerfed to pamper survivors, they get nerfed because of unintended mechanics and overpowered combos. Voice comms will always be better than non-comms. I would love if they balanced maps and buffed low tier killers as well.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957519#Comment_957519

    Someone had to bring their bias eventually. Can't wait until all maps are open fields with exactly 1 pallet and 1 window each on them. /s

    Killers don't get nerfed to pamper survivors, they get nerfed because of unintended mechanics and overpowered combos. Voice comms will always be better than non-comms. I would love if they balanced maps and buffed low tier killers as well.

    The only thing people can agree on all together were nurse basekit changes hell it made nurse so easy to play against its sad really

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957523#Comment_957523

    The only thing people can agree on all together were nurse basekit changes hell it made nurse so easy to play against

    She can't be worse than Legion.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    Screw cross play. Unless it was console to console. I'd be down for that. But PC players can rot. As far as what I want to see in 2020 is the same thing I've wanted since I first started playing... alternate game modes.

    Ur in a minority here bud no one even plays this on xbox

  • Witcher will be new survior.

  • @PoisonHurts said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956980#Comment_956980

    Ur in a minority here bud no one even plays this on xbox

    Myself and many others play on xbox apparently. I think there are more ps4 players though.

  • Remove passive dream state and make dream snares hitboxes match the actual visual :^)

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957548#Comment_957548

    Remove passive dream state and make dream snares hitboxes match the actual visual :^)

    You know if they remove passive dream state they're putting it on an add on.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957551#Comment_957551

    You know if they remove passive dream state they're putting it on an add on.

    Maybe they don't have to remove it, but it should take longer and the timer shouldn't tick when in chase at least.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957548#Comment_957548

    Remove passive dream state and make dream snares hitboxes match the actual visual :^)

    Passive dream state is a pretty important thing,otherwise survivors would quite literally never fall asleep except when they get hit.And then someone else wakes them up for free and for no penalty the first time,which means no one is in the dream state except 1 survivor at the time thats being chased probably.Dream world is good for sneaking up on survivors cause of the lullaby and actually using snares which you'd be able to use only when you hit someone which would be dumb,i don't see that becoming a thing,and snares aren't that much bigger than they visually look either

  • I'd like the Devs to stop misleading their customers - the rift will take 70 hours, there's a 6 rank limit to matchmaking, only the Nurse's addon will be looked at, etc.

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957551#Comment_957551

    Passive dream state is a pretty important thing,otherwise survivors would quite literally never fall asleep except when they get hit.And then someone else wakes them up for free and for no penalty the first time,which means no one is in the dream state except 1 survivor at the time thats being chased probably.Dream world is good for sneaking up on survivors cause of the lullaby and actually using snares which you'd be able to use only when you hit someone which would be dumb,i don't see that becoming a thing,and snares aren't that much bigger than they visually look either

    Maybe it doesn't have to be removed entirely, but it should take longer and not go down during chase imo.

    Also, snare's hitboxes extend further than you think. I can squeeze past it and still get hit every time.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957554#Comment_957554

    Maybe they don't have to remove it, but it should take longer and the timer shouldn't tick when in chase at least.

    The chase thing makes sense, I think the timer also has some sort of cooldown as well, I don't play Freddy though so I don't know what the timer pause is or the time taken to fall asleep from game start.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957557#Comment_957557

    The chase thing makes sense, I think the timer also has some sort of cooldown as well, I don't play Freddy though so I don't know what the timer pause is or the time taken to fall asleep from game start.

    The timer cooldown isn't slow enough imo. He even gets his teleport back faster the more survivors that are asleep, and it's rare that you aren't with the stupid timer unless you run across the map and use the box.

  • I'd like more original killers and survivors. The licensed ones are cool, but the original ones are really cool.

  • @SpicyTopRamen said:

    I'd like more original killers and survivors. The licensed ones are cool, but the original ones are really cool.

    Lucky you! The devs would have to pray to find 2 more licenses for killers. Maybe if they pray very very hard they can get 3 and by some miracle 4. Original characters are endless though.

  • More maps, and a voting system like fps games during the countdown for a map selection.

    I would like a jungle map, mall map, castle map, mansion map, graveyard map.

  • Well I'd say crossplay but I don't have any friends...so I guess a Slenderman chapter or a mix match option in the shop would be cool

  • I want to be able to derank. I want Clown to get some love from devs and I want people who complains about how others play the game all the time, and people who DC a lot to be perma banned.

    • Complete rework to ranking + matchmaking
    • Rewards for ranks + devotion
    • Actually monitoring .cfg files, stricter rules for altering the game too much
    • Fixing Huntress broken hatchets
    • meaningful overhaul to survivors objectives -> new objectives which are fun for survivors not just holding m1
    • transparency regarding stats of the game -> allow your community to look at stats (not just putting out numbers every now and then but have a look at https://www.dotabuff.com/ https://www.opendota.com/heroes/public
    • eyecandy cosmetics (yeah yeah you threw that horror theme out of the window with so much so let us have eye candy survivor cosmetics)
  • @laurelstroodle said:

    I would like crossplay!

    You?

    A game that actually works properly, let's be honest so many problems with dbd

  • Cross platform play

    Dedicated servers on ps4

    Cross platform progression

    New game mode

  • Id really like that the perk Tiers would be removed just to reduce the enormeous grind and an ingame blood market just like in the mobile version

  • I would like them to focus on fixing the game than pushing out new content. It's still looking and feeling like a god damn ps2 game to me.

  • For demo to get all his sound lowered

  • It would be interesting if down the line we would get somekind of story mode for the characters killers and survivors alike. For now a new killer and survivor. My suggestion for killers would be if they are from movies are Jack Torrence the outlook Hotel and hedgemaze for levels. Pinhead would also be cool but no clue on what levels he would have. Although original killers are more intresting since they are so well designed.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    Screw cross play. Unless it was console to console. I'd be down for that. But PC players can rot. As far as what I want to see in 2020 is the same thing I've wanted since I first started playing... alternate game modes.

    We can rot? If it wasn't for us this game wouldn't even be available to you.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    A new perk that would let me dodge a killer during a chase by either performing a roll or cartwheel away from their strike.

    An Egyptian Pyramid themed map.

    More affordable cosmetics.

    Cosmetics that I could use with all of my characters.

    Shirtless Michael Meyers

    Speedo David

    Panda Costume Feng Min

    Daisy Dukes Dwight

    More emotes for both roles. Creepy nod, “No” finger wag, and thumbs down for killer. Distracting shout (with a 2 min cool down) for survivors.

    Trapper starting with 4 traps, and being immune to his own traps.

    Devs keep to their word and iron out a lot of the bugs, optimize the game for all platforms and finally introduce crossplay.

    People stop complaining about things that the devs have already addressed.

    Pretty sure there's one we already have called dead hard. Having a healthy survivor dodging is too rewarding in my opinion counting the fact there was already time put into a chase.

  • @Hex_KillerMainBTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956960#Comment_956960

    Pretty sure there's one we already have called dead hard. Having a healthy survivor dodging is too rewarding in my opinion counting the fact there was already time put into a chase.

    Well it can be countered by waiting.

  • @Hex_KillerMainBTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956960#Comment_956960

    Pretty sure there's one we already have called dead hard. Having a healthy survivor dodging is too rewarding in my opinion counting the fact there was already time put into a chase.

    But I want to do flips, rolls and cartwheels! Let me dodge the killer in style!

  • A balanced, fun experience where good survivors ≠ win if you're playing like Clown and are also very good.

  • Cross Save. So all the cosmetics and time I put into my PS4 I can send to PC and never worry about it.

  • You mean dead hard or the one cartwheeling away?

  • Less dedicated hits, and hitboxes matching the weapons animations. Tired of getting hit by air.

  • Well, I hope everyone has a great year, even the facecampers & teabaggers, i hope they keep polishing the core game, and I still think a Silent Hill chapter would be neat, if unlikely lol.


    Happy 2020 everyone!

  • I want to see Duo Killer mode, or really any way I can play killer and still queue with a friend.

    I also want to see a Hotline Miami crossover, either in the form of Legion cosmetics or a new Chapter.

1 2 ›