Are people srsly this hillarious?
Like #########?
Why do some people think the 15% vault speed (spine chill + resilience) is op/really good?
That's literally trash, you need 2 PERK SLOTS, killer needs to be looking at you, and the difference is:
FAST VAULTS: 0.075
MEDIUM VAULTS: 0.135
Seriously?
Even someone did a video saying "15% vault speed combo op?
This is hillarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paw8Tt8byC4
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
All of this nerds thumbnails have "OP" in them. He's 70% clickbait, 20% SWF, 10% actual skill.
You do realize he puts OP in literally every thumbnail
*Does window tech on a green rank killer*
"Oh my god, get juked!!!"
Pretty much lol.
He's a cross between No0b and Ochido. Unfortunately, he's more Ochido than No0b.
It will always be bad with the trash windows hitboxes, and that's a minimum difference.
+100
= Clickbait
It's a fun meme build. I know that fraction of a second doesn't seem like much, but it can be the difference between getting hit through a window or not. Coordinated swfs like that can win without perks.
He is the MrBossFTW of DBD.
The thumbnails are obviously clickbait, but this is a game where seemingly small numbers can mean a lot.
Take the perk Hope for example. 7% extra speed sounds like a small bonus. But then you realize it basically cuts the speed advantage a 115ms killer has over a survivor in half and basically makes it take twice as long to catch up to them if running in a straight line.
Not claiming the "vault master" build is anywhere close to that, but if you try it it's very noticable. No denying it has a placebo effect where people get away with vaults they'd get away with anyway, but feel like the perk combo protected them from a "dedicated server hit" ๐
The day I watch his videos is the day I look outside.
The thing is No0b3 is skilled and doesn't play against green rank killer
That's what I mean. He's a person who tries to act like no0b3, but has the skill of ochido.
With this trash dedicated server it is just trash.
As a console player this gameplay is pure insanity to me. The way he flicks his camera around, how he moves.. it's just not possible for us console plebs. Killers have it even worse. I bought the game on the wrong platform.
For me a PC player this is normal play style.
It's not really that good I'd say, I mean I watched pupper's video on it and he made sound as if it's like the machine gun combos, but it's still neat.
He still faces red rank killers but the problem is that not everyone belongs at red ranks.
Well, if im honest those "red ranks killer" play like rank 20's (no offense)
And since those videos are from youtube I guess he cherry pick the games where he gets the 4 man escape...
It's actually sort of noticeable though. But it only works on pallet fast vaults and window fast vaults if I'm remembering the table I saw of this correctly.
That 15% actually helps a lot with the bs hits through windows lol
He has 96 escapes in a row and that only ended because the hatch spawned inside a tree. He is certainly not a bad survivor, not even close.
I agree those youtube videos are mostly cherry picked though but everyone does that on youtube.
The hook tech guy trying very hard to be noob3. Always green rank with his yellow/green swf against killers with no experience.
Watch the video lol, it saves Ayrun 20+ times
The hook tech guy with 5k hours that broke the escape record and is rank 1 every season? Like find one video of him on green ranks before you say a ton of bs like that
The only real escapes in a row is No0b3.
No0b3 only was in a 2 man SWF with vooshy, Aaron was IN A FULL 4 MAN SQUAD (with a lot of op items and perks lol)
Aaron did count a lot of escapes, that DIDN'T COUNT, like 20 of them.
I would like to see how many escapes he could do in a 2 man swf.
This.
Those 96 "escapes" like 30 of them didn't count.
He was in a 4 man squad
Some killers were friendly with him cause they knew he was doing the escape challenge.
I would like that he goes against a killer like zubatLEL, cause analyzing their survivor gameplays, those killer he go against are braindead.
0.075 for fast vaults is barely noticeable.
And the worse is that he says it is op lol
He usually plays in red ranks.
He and most of you tubers cherry pick their games, nothing irregular there.
That 7% boost from hope becomes REALLY noticable against Huntress. Due to the larger hitbox while looping, she can have a hard time staying in a chase with someone, eventhough shes SUPPOSE to be a little faster.
Escapes that didn't count? Which ones